Did you pre-order FF VII Remake ?

If no/yes, why ?

Attached: 145923709101.jpg (900x506, 109K)

>EA

NO BECAUSE HURRR DURRR TIFA TITS ARE SO SMALLL I CRY RIGHT NOW :(

No, there's no way I'm buying it until all of the episodes are complete.

>buying an incomplete episodic release of an already available game at a higher price

Attached: 1481487302278[2].jpg (1250x1126, 479K)

Yep. Preordered the deluxe edition. I wanted the sweet Cloud on bike figure but I just couldnt reason spending $300 on part of a game.

But $80 on a remake of my favorite game. I could do that

No, because the combat looks like shit

No, because even if I put all of the major red flags like the milker reduction, the completely fucked dev cycle and the fact that they're gonna split up the game in who knows how many parts aside, the by far biggest problem still remains:

The last good game in that series released two fucking decades ago.

I was really hoping for a limited edition console. Do you think theyll do that for the PS5 since we're definitely getting the next episodes on there.

>pre order

just stop its useless to pre order stuff

No. It looks great but I don't preorder games.

I want to play the best version so I don't mind waiting for PC. I played the original so spoiler isn't an issue.

No because
>it's not complete
>didn't play the original (yet)
>not really motivated for anything FF7 related atm
>steelbook and play arts kai toy look like ass
>I'd probably enjoy watching the cutscenes on youtube more than actually playing it

>preordering a game that is 1 year away and released across multiple episodes, only the first of which will be on the PS4 while the later ones will be on the PS5 and eventually all of them will be on the PC in one big collection for 60 bucks instead of paying 60+60+60+60+60+60+60 for all of them

"No."

Attached: 1345143370393.jpg (222x216, 8K)

yes, 1st class edition.

Waiting for a PC version and/or PS5.

I'm almost certain of it. KH got its limited edition console not long before release.

>Deluxe Edition includes everything the 1st Class Edition has except the Carbuncle DLC (outside the Daytona statue)
>to get the Carbuncle Summon DLC you need to shell out $330 for it
>you need to spend $250 more than the Deluxe Edition if you want one piece of extra DLC
>$250 for a Summon
>$250 DLC
Defend this.

Attached: 8202b88725f4ba4b06997ebf4c4a2f7b_1920_KR.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

999 dollar for the full game

>not having the patience to wait more years for the $300 edition to go on sale or be sold in a collection

I'm going to wait until it's either complete or it's out on PC, whichever comes first.

I did not pre-order because it's episodic.

I don't want a repeat of FFXV where I have to buy DLC after DLC after DLC just to get the complete story and QoL improvements implemented months after release.

At least E3 did confirm that the gameplay is going to be good.

I will once they anounce it for the Xbox. Possibly with the chapter 2 included.

I'm not defending the silly amount of money, but come on.
You're paying extra for the figs. They do look pretty cool.

Sir, I'm afraid all the seats are taken. Don't you mind to take the second class next to the PC peasants?

If you pre-order games in 2019 you're a literal brainlet.

nah ill buy it when its a complete game and on sale for cheap

So you'll get to summon stuff as soon as Midgar now?

Attached: confused anime girl.jpg (362x346, 13K)

No, because:
1) Pre-ordering is a scam
2) I have the original

i'm sitting in my 1st class seat comfortably, thank you. just waiting for take-off.

No, not at the moment. Going to wait for PS5 news first and see where else it goes. I would definitely not pre-order the fucking figure anyways. Would potentially dip into the 80 dollar one

>Hardy Daytona
I thought it was called G-bike

Yup, early access. FPBP

You need to buy other episode/disc 2 ultimate edition that costs you $500 at the end of PS5 to continue the journey.

It sucks that I want all the DLC though and I have to pay an absurd amount of money for it because they don't include it in the Deluxe Edition.
I don't even want the statue.
I just want the Carbuncle Summon DLC from the 1st Class Edition.

SE usually sell the pre-order DLC separately down the line anyway.

Based reasonable user.

I preordered Shadowbringers so used up my preorder quota of the year.

>didn't play the original (yet)
Well get on that shit bro. It's not a challenging game.

Attached: HardyDaytonaConcept.jpg (1024x740, 127K)

Nope,I'll wait until it's all available and on PC. I waited 22 years to play ff7 on a Nintendo console I can wait again.

Huh. Thanks