I'm fucking done...

i'm fucking done, i had faith in you sony but after your fucking absence this e3 and letting microshit steal the show and now this i'm so fucking done, no more ps5 for me i swear

Attached: file.png (806x1147, 640K)

Something small like this was the thing that pushed you decision?
I would've bailed long time ago, when commie puritan gays took over the HQ and started censoring every game

Fuck yes, looks like I won't need to buy anymore Snoy consoles. Hopefully it ends up one the xbox and switch too. Sony doesn't deserve this series after what they did to the Yakuza 3 remaster.

and seriously fuck you faggots that bought this on pc instead of the platform it was intended for since forever

based sega
PC ports of the rest of the games incoming

Attached: 1407397224745.jpg (539x550, 100K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1366x768, 83K)

can you sum up your feelings witnessing pic related?

Attached: file.png (292x96, 6K)

Persona 5 here we come baby

>after what they did to the Yakuza 3 remaster.
Huh?

already on PC
60fps would be nice though

Attached: 1424647002101.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

More people being able to enjoy yakuza kino is bad?

I know this is bait but it makes zero sense regardless:
1) MS is no longer a platform holder, it's a pure 3rd party publisher with its focus on services and wants to expand their multiplat storefront just like all the others. Oh, it just so happens to also release a physical box, no more relevant than a SteamMachine, literally, since 100% of its games are multiplat.

2) Clearly the vast majority of people didn't find MS's E3 impressive at all. The consensus is that both Square and Nintendo were better, at the very least Nintendo by a long shot.

3) You complain about a single franchise going multiplat and that's enough to avoid the PS5, and yet MS has been fully multiplat for the past couple years and going forward.

Just slightly upgrade your PC and you can get every single one of "Xbox"'s games forever. And if you want to get a console it makes no sense to not go with the PS5, since again Xbox has nothing going for it other than playing the exact same things you can on PC but also pay for online.

Attached: 1539621021139.jpg (627x885, 302K)

You're a fucking child, grow up.
Jesus Christ get a life.
Stop identifying with a company and get your own identity.

The substories with the tranny were removed from the PS4 version. Now Sega claims that they did it to fit 'modern standards', but it's pretty obvious that Sony probably had a hand in it. There's no way their California branch would have allowed them to release those substories uncut.

i was already planning to sell my ps4 pro after the news that pc would get heavy rain and journey

if those cunts got something like ni no kuni 1 or the last of us that's it i'm fucking breaking this shitty thing and jumping ship to nintendo or whatever

the point is that at this rate pc is fucking making EVERY console obsolete because every xbox and ps game is on pc or going there slowly but surely and for nintendo games they just use emulators

so whats the fucking point anymore?>

PERSONA WHEN

Dumb corporate cocksucker. You should be happy that good games are no longer held in hostage of one platform so more people can play and appreciate them.

fuck off i have been supporting sony since ps3 and i remember laughign at my friends who made the wrong decision by building a pc or buying xbox and now sony fucks people like me with this shit

You are pathetic. IMAGINE BEING PROUD OF BEING SLAVE.
You are NPC.
You have no own identity.
You are not a human being but a simple bugman.

I dropped consoles after ps2 without a single shed of remorse because i never cared about BIG SOULLESS CORPORATION or PIECE OF PLASTIC.
I play on pc nowadays because it's the platform that gives me the biggest amount of choice and freedom.

The one company saving vidya, based sega

Cool. I plan on buying it because I'm not poor or a crybaby.

better multi-platform than diversity

>not poor
>doesn't own a ps4

yeah sure

I don’t care it’s not a 1st party game series if it helps Sega stay afloat then I am all for it.

How old are you that you still care about console wars? Good grief

Not him but why would i buy that useless piece of crap when i already have 1500 usd PC with top of the line Ryzen cpu and gtx 1080ti?
Especially now that majority of worthwhile games from consoles are ported to pc.