When all you boomers are dead, past kids will be talking about how this game made their life...

When all you boomers are dead, past kids will be talking about how this game made their life, or redifined them in some way.

Attached: ok.jpg (310x163, 11K)

Based, cope, seethe, have sex, yikes, oof, cringe

fuk

Yeah, redifined them into faggots.

They still wont be able to explain whats make it good though

And?

Good for them. I’d much rather they play botw than some AAA ubishit or fortnight.

You mean how their cellphones did that.

Good for them. Every generation deserves a good and unique game to call theirs.

That's good. I don't care much for it, but I know it's a pretty good game and I'd rather it be the defining game this generation remembers than Fortnite or some shit.
Just because I don't like it doesn't mean others can't.

I love Yea Forums now!

Best game of 2017. And I'm not even a Zelda fan.

Nah, 2017 was jam packed. Still, I'd give it a strong top 5, coming from another non Zelda fan.

Based, cope, seethe, have sex, yikes, oof, cringe

Good for them? The Zelda series has always been awful, let them eat all the shit they want.

Jesus dude, do you need a magazine to talk some more or...?

It's literally the Ocarina of time of the 21th century, the game all 2000s kids will herald as the very best video game of all time, and with pretty good reason

Lol what kind of fucking faggot lets a fucking VIDEO GAME define them?

Attached: 1555742987025.jpg (541x498, 42K)

as video games are getting more and more mainstream more and more people attibute their childhood to whatever game they played as a child

This. I wasn't a huge BotW fan, but it could always be so much worse.

Even if that were the case, you're deluded if you don't think Fortnite is going to take that prize

shit, I forgot

its shit to mediocre at best, but has the makings for a good game. Keep a watch out for its sequel.