Anime games

I'm trying to find good anime fighting games with a little bit of depth in gameplay, or at least fun ones. Of course I played Tenkaichi/FighterZ. And the ps1 Jojo game (great game) Also played OP Grand Adventure which is a great Power Stone clone, and Ultimate ninja series on PS2.
I am trying to avoid Ninja Storm-like arena fighters because they get boring and repetitive since there is 0 depht and pure button mashing with fanservice

Attached: 1559773818033.jpg (1024x1085, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9V3O9dDj4Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=60NyIT9laeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvS-iFqBuXc
youtube.com/watch?v=ec7JCwez5IY
discord.gg/DKTKFMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just play Tekken it's basically anime

just play Guilty Gear it's literally anime

Already played.

>jojo
>shonen
fucking animefags
>one piece good
oh so its a troll, good to know
have you played the budokai trilogy? the ps1 fist of the north star is really fun but kinda busted

>devil triggered

Jojo was running in shonen jump until it moved to monthly for part 7, how is it not shonen?

um because jojo isnt shounen??? It's kino #jojopose xDD IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE LOOOOOL NO ITS ME DIO!!!

Guilty Gear. BBTAG is ok if you want something degenerate but with actual team building and archetypes and where zoning is viable unlike DBFZ. UNIST if you wsnt something grounded. Or wait for Granblue

>Yu Yu Hakusho
Based

Attached: 7789787989.jpg (194x259, 7K)

HnK (Atomiswave/PS2) is dumb as hell but lots of fun

Naruto clash of ninja
Dragon ball z budokai (not tenkaichi)

Hokuto no Ken by ArcSys is great
youtube.com/watch?v=9V3O9dDj4Ck
While it doesn't really have the same system as GG,BB,DBFZ, or others, Akatsuki Blitzkampf is a great poverty fighter
youtube.com/watch?v=60NyIT9laeU
Even one of the fighters from Blitzkampf made it into UNIST
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvS-iFqBuXc
A Garou-esque game, Matrimelee, has a great soundtrack with just as good gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=ec7JCwez5IY
hopefully at least one of these games will suit you

Attached: 1556665393198.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

I think is sein

Maybe now, but not back then

Jojo is fucking awful

Wan Piss isn't even fit to rim the assholes of those other series
Get that shit out of the bottom category

Then why did they run 'seinen' in shonen jump

come to our discord we play anime
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

I like some of the anime on both sides. Also
>Not having DBZ specifically on casual, but the og DB on King
Pleb. Play UNIST if you want some anime-style fightan, but it's not an anime game, since good ones don't exist anymore.

Attached: 1542188454670.jpg (486x457, 65K)

whats under hunter x hunter in that pic?

Bonus, if you don't mind having to play people in Target parking lots at 3 am or in stranger's bathrooms, try out Melty Blood, the spiritual predecessor. Be ready for Air Footsies.

Attached: 1449643225138.png (512x512, 155K)

I mostly agree with that image except pre-war arc naruto is fucking great. I’ve only seen the Kai fan edit though so I can’t speak for the quality of the original anime or manga.

It’s literally a cartoon for little boys. I live in nipland and I hear little kids talk about it here all the time. Same with Attack on Titan. Japs don’t seem to mind their kids watching cartoons with some gore.

>no yu yu hakusho fighting tournament game that’s good
Seriously the whole concept of the dark tournament would make an amazing game
>team matches
>randomized fighters
>2 on 2 battles
>an entire team vs. 1 team member
>optional fighters
Also adding in destructible backgrounds like stadium collapsing with one attack. Crowd reactions

Attached: 11B93929-ED4F-48FB-8145-EA980AE28DA4.png (300x300, 112K)

My problem is that Early Naruto tries to be Hunter x Hunter, and doesn't pull it off, while late Naruto tries to be Dragon Ball Z and doesn't pull that shit off either.
I have a soft-spot for Naruto's early arcs, but that shit is mediocre for the most part with some stand out fights making up most of my enjoyment (Lee/Gaara, Temari/Shikamaru, Hokage/Orochimaru, and Naruto/Sasuke (the first one on the rooftops) being the big four for me)