Why does everyone always think Nintendo auto-"wins" E3 if any smash news is announced at all?

Why does everyone always think Nintendo auto-"wins" E3 if any smash news is announced at all?

Attached: 1537095610453.jpg (1200x800, 192K)

They won for having the least shit presentation

Oh. My. God. Is that a Tom Clancy game? Is that...the AVENGERS? Take my freakin' money!

Attached: soy.jpg (576x768, 40K)

they arent even part of e3 so they auto lose

Attached: 1549300687598.png (700x700, 21K)

This, they're just being Nintendo, they have a shit Direct and call it a day, it doesn't even seem like they plan this shit out, I wish they go back to conferences, maybe then I would have gotten a Metroid 5 announcement.

no dipshit

its simple; they brought the games, with some fucking gameplay.

if theres anything to be said about this E3 it was this; it was all pre-rendered trailers with very little hard release dates with not alot to show. Its just a year biding time for the next console launch and nobody has shit to show.

Nintendo won by default by actually showing some fucking gameplay and cut the bullshit.

They're barely brought anything, they only brought gay anime swordsman number 91 some dead bear and bird and a game that looked no different from BOTW, also Link's Awakening looks like some Peanuts shit. No Metroid 5 was the icing on the cake, I can only hope that Metroid 5 shows up in September or E3 2020, I've waited for 17 years for this shit.

I fucking hate Smash and I thought they won
> like the way LM3 looks
>NMH 3
>Trial of Mana
>BoTW2 were all big announcement for
me
I feel like Switch is worth it now, tell me another press that tops this

MSoft is close but that Gears 5 and BattleToads pissed me off

and about am happy for Banjo to be in, but I am not salivating to play Smash, I can honestly still go without it

another disappointment for me is AC STILL having the rolling pin world, but I'm on the fence about since the start city from scratch is a cool concept to go with it

>Gears 5
They showed a better trailer after the presentation. You'll play both JD and Kait in this game, they didn't say that when they should have.

>They're barely brought anything
what did every other company bring compared to them? Actually, does anyone have an autistic chart of how many games each company revealed and which of those reveals were just a title drop, cinematic bullshit, and actual gameplay?

It’s not that smash won them e3 this year. They were just consistent in actually showcasing games and gameplay and not fillers with interviews, dance/music performance and cgi trailers.

E3 is to showcase games and all these other companies managed to fail at that simple concept, but not nintendo

>e3 2019 chart

How is there not one circulating around here yet? Unless I’ve missed it, this would help

>Microsoft
Halo Infinite
Gears 5 (after the show, it's not SJW)
Ori 2
Phantasy Star Online 2
Psychonauts devs
FH4 Lego
Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077
George R. R. Martin's game
Tales game
Project Scarlett
Halo being a launch title on Project Scarlett
Halo Infinite having little gameplay when Chief is activated

the only charts that might be floating around are personal report cards.

Well shit, MS actually did announce a lot of shit that I'm vaguely interested. Hell, probably just as much things or even more things than what nintendo announced. Then again, most of what MS announced is probably multiplat and on PC anyway, so I guess MS probably wins for better games, but Nintendo wins for more decent exclusives?

how the fuck can they win something they dont participate in?
its like saying sony won cause they posted the most trailers and gameplay videos on youtube during e3s timeframe

Attached: 1539448658306.jpg (457x381, 29K)

I don't give a fuck about Smash though, it's shit and the fans need to be shot, and I still think Nintendo brought the best to E3.

Attached: 1559169985764.gif (346x360, 97K)

Who gives a fuck about the smash news, they won because they showed actual fucking gameplay. Square, Devolver, and Nintendo are the only ones who did, everyone else had cgi trailers and splash screens. My most hype announcement is Elden Ring, it didn't make the M$ conference win just because they could show a title card.

This, they need to go back to having conferences, I still have no reason to buy a Switch, I'll be glad when they announce Metroid 5 already.

The fact their presentation wasn't over a fucking hour with long, boring ass 7 minute trailers helps.

Other presentations showed gameplay you fucking moron

I literally couldn't give a single shit about Smash and I think they're a cancer to this board.
Even I could see Nintendo obviously won E3 by a mile.
Every other company besides Square Enix came with the same boring old shit stretched out over an hour with a bunch of pointless filler.
Nintendo brought fresh fun games.

>its simple; they brought the games, with some fucking gameplay.

But the games were all shit.