I didn't watch this E3. Did jews push LGBT Multicultural crap like last year?

I didn't watch this E3. Did jews push LGBT Multicultural crap like last year?

Attached: 77d.png (450x260, 165K)

Mostly from the wolfenstein presentation.

yeah, a jewish looking guy walked up stage and said "have sex, with a black woman"
it was wild, darn jews

Why so anti Jew OP?

Only Bethesda. Nintendo showed smash characters and NMH3 while the rest showed Keanu Reeves, Legos and cinematic trailers.

Basically what said. Nintendo and Sony had presentations about on par with each other, bethesda and ubisoft were only slightly better, maybe a 2/10. The rest of the presentations were average at best, but nothing really special came out of them. Looks like it's another dull year.

>and Sony
You mean Microsoft, right?

There is a meme going around about games that autocensor for each individual.
0 proof of course, but a couple of ecchi images that are completely normal.
Pic related

Attached: 8680c7e656a888952d59ff48b4b4f0f07f85fcf5e49e0bff98f746bdfe8c83ba.png (526x800, 470K)

any new Lego game?

Why don't you just imagine that they did so you can get mad at your own imagination? That's all you do all day anyway.

Nah.

Lego Star Wars featuring the 9 movies and a lego DLC for Forza (seriously).

You are either with us or are a cancerous insect with a beard, glasses, and an open mouth.

They gassed jews live on stage

"us"

But neckbeards are Yea Forums's core userbase

Nah, fuck jews and fuck Yea Forumsirgins.

Attached: large.jpg (735x798, 64K)

VIDEO GAMES

THIS THREAD IS VIDEO GAMES

Attached: v for video games.png (706x100, 7K)

What is this fetish with the censor bars called?

Every other conference besides Nintendo had long segments showing the many diverse players and their experiences

Also, everything was team based shooter and Tom Clancy with some rpgs, all trailers and no gameplay.

I can't remember which conference it was, but one of them had a montage of (diverse) people talking about what video games means to them, and they were keen to say things like "as a member of the LGBT community" and "I overcame my mental disabilities" just to really drive home that message

No cause all the western games were beyond trash. In fact nobody here is talking about them except for the polack cyber punk game

dats ritee

Dilate

but WMBW is based tho