Banjo alt revealed

topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/8a022d37-8b25-11e9-b641-063b7ac45a6d.html

mumbo bois

Attached: banjo skin.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6iN6AWJ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=250po9Odwl4
youtube.com/watch?v=MUSeRK3mSxg&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=eR0iCxsIAuM
youtu.be/jZOsNNlDI1Y
topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/8a022d37-8b25-11e9-b641-063b7ac45a6d.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8VYCopeqtMg
youtube.com/watch?v=RavalfYLtww
youtube.com/watch?v=DVsU3cpD4Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOsNNlDI1Y
twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1138511771394641920
youtube.com/watch?v=G-uXVhVleWU
youtube.com/watch?v=uqY3kXB3YDs
youtube.com/watch?v=bxMh1hvk1KE
youtube.com/watch?v=eKnhh8u_I6M
youtube.com/watch?v=9bPTjgARnBU
youtube.com/watch?v=tu1PfrddvzI
youtube.com/watch?v=a4bgKYbFyxY
youtu.be/PByIP2MLWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=QLWLdO9GLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=wj5lL613CSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnk9ZBVFSXI
youtube.com/watch?v=2p7_s9xzN0g
youtu.be/qyJ4djjQOr0?t=102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, that's cute.

Attached: Magic land.jpg (600x300, 28K)

I'm guessing they can't change the colors of his shorts and backpack?

It's possible that might be one of those IP license mandates like Pac-Man having to be yellow, but it's a bit early to call it.

I honestly hate that they went with a realistic look for Spiral Mountain

A bit surprising that Microsoft care so much for the color of Banjo's shorts and backpack.

same here
it would've been so much better if it was more cartoony
the current spiral mountain stage looks like something made from stage creator

TRANS RIGHTS BANJO FUCK YES THIS MAKES ME SO DAMN HAPPY

who is mumbo
i see the same palette on dk and k rool

How should it be more cartoony?

Attached: latest-20.jpg (450x600, 77K)

Well, it's more that a lawyer drafts a description of the character and outlines what they can change about them. If they described Banjo as having yellow shorts and a blue backpack and then neglected to say that this was open to customization, only saying they could change the color of Banjo's fur and Kazooie's feathers for instance, then Nintendo would be bound by the contract not to change it even if Microsoft didn't mean to make it a sticking point.

Maybe, since Banjo hasn't been around for a while, Microsoft is afraid of straying too far from the original design, wanting to keep at least some elements consistent through each skin.

OOHMYKNACKERS

Attached: file.png (900x1125, 856K)

>who is mumbo
Well, there's one person who hasn't played Banjo-Kazooie

If you look at the textures in the Banjo games though the world is actually very grimey. Part of the unique charm of the games for me.

I suppose it's just because Mumbo's main colors are Pink and Yellow

I hope they get an alt that’s the default colours of Duck Hunt, considering Duck Hunt already has a B-K themed alt

texture that aren't that detailed
brighter colors
the cartoony vegetable enemies in the backgrounds

Wouldn't it look more like Mumbo with yellow skin, brown shorts, and a red backpack?

Maybe it was just in the video but I'd probably try to saturate the colors just a bit so that the green pops out a bit more. That being said, maybe that was on purpose so that green characters don't blend too much in the background. Don't know, either way I'm just happy to see the two back.

I give no shits about Banjo, never played the games, but I'm really happy for Banjofags. Seems you guys feel the same way I did when K. Rool was revealed, and I'm really happy Smash is bringing together more people and making so many people happy.

Attached: 1540515878358.jpg (250x202, 10K)

Which is weird because those VS. arcade games with multi-color Pac-Mans exist.

I would've prefer Click Clock Woods over Spiral Mountain

Git off mah property!

Not anymore

Attached: Bait.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Pac-Man needing to only be yellow is dumb

Can we go a single damn thread without mentioning trannies? Don't we have an /lgbt/ board for this shit?
Every other goddamn thread devolves into debating about trans people. You guys are so obsessed with your own personal boogeyman.

Reminder

Attached: rarerevivals.png (1148x560, 863K)

What songs are getting in though? My picks:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6iN6AWJ1o (remix plz)

Click Clock Woods definitely is getting in

There's way worse screenshots you could have picked for the left

Dial eight.

This

Attached: 00001631_23.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

it would be great to walk on the spiral on the way up as well

agreed. The battletoads pic on the left is one of the very few things that I enjoyed from the trailer.

Man, I really wonder if Grunty is gonna be a boss in classic mode, they did a great job making the model and such. It'd be a bit of a shame not to use it for a boss or a paultena's guidance type thing.

How much you wanna bet there will be a green banjo and purple kazooie to poke fun at yooka laylee?

I'll be surprised if there isn't.

Rent free

Seriously it's all the same shit and same fucking responses.
DILATE!
HAVE SEX!
COPE!
SEETH HARDER!
Its fucking old already

I hope there are other Rare songs, Windy and Co. would blow my mind

Attached: f71.png (533x567, 904K)

i just realized mumbo is in the stage too. i wonder how close you can get to him?

Dilate, have sex, cope and seethe harder.

OH FUCK THEY MADE BANJO PINK MODS STICKY WHEN????

Attached: 1362859792390.gif (125x121, 43K)

BANJO CONFIRMED FOR GAY

is it too selfish to ask for like...all of them?

seriously you don't even need to rearrange them, even just upload the originals as long as we get a good amount i"m real happy.

plus you can't neglect Tooie, it's got some real bangers.

youtube.com/watch?v=250po9Odwl4
youtube.com/watch?v=MUSeRK3mSxg&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=eR0iCxsIAuM
youtu.be/jZOsNNlDI1Y

Green and purple, you say?

Attached: 1bc.png (626x754, 95K)

is kazooie unchanged or is her color a lighter orange here?

Will there be a black and polar bear alt?

Seems obvious.

I love his paws

it's lighter

what a braindead picture

Watch as we get red Banjo and brown Kazooie as an alt.

He still does

Attached: 48929005_10155708484162687_8007978910077681664_o-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

i'll be down for that

I appreciate you doc, but shouldn't you be preparing for a certain competition that could make you a king?

Arigatou, sensei.

That would be too much

Expect to see a giant Bayonetta or soemthing

I think it's more Rare and not Microsoft.

In Banjo-Tooie's multiplayer mode, Banjo's pallet swaps would still keep the blue backpack and yellow shorts. This was the best picture I could find online, and while its not great, you can see the blue Banjo in the top-left players screen still has yellow shorts/blue backpack (this is true for the other two pallet swaps as well, though I couldn't find an image of that). I think their preference has just always been to keep that part of the design consistent.

Attached: 47251742a389a78bc6303ec97931fc5841a485c1r1-1080-598v2_hq.jpg (1024x566, 50K)

Lighter, i hope

otherwise how else are we getting dragon kazooie alt

kill 2 birds with one stone

Thanks doc

looks more like pink/orange jinjos

Most likely that'll happen.

Its a bit underwhelming imo i enjoy the singleplayer content in Smash, the bosses that are in it are really fun.

It just makes me want more instead of having to just to Master Hand over and over.

>It just makes me want more instead of having to just to Master Hand over and over.

*fight

accidentally a word

that sucks, is not like banjo becomes unrecognizable without the yellow shorts and blue backpack. kinga like how mario still is mario if his overalls are blue, red or even purple. waste of good opportunity to offer great color palette

Another shot. Hopefully Smash's alts aren't like this. It's a bit much.

Attached: b.png (637x356, 444K)

If I had to limit it to around 10 songs, excluding the Spiral Mountain remix, I'd go half and half between Kazooie and Tooie. My picks would be
For Kazooie: Treasure Trove Cove, Rusty Bucket Bay, Click Clock Wood, Gruntys Furnace Fun, Final Battle
For Tooie: Glitter Gulch Mine, Fun N' Games, Mr. Patch, Weldar, HAG 1

In Banjo-Tooie multiplayer, each color swap had a blue backpack and yellow shorts. Probably a reference to that

they gonna need 8 versions, if they take the ones from the multiplayer, that gives 4 slots left for creative choices

Mumbo's Barbecue
Fun 'N' Games
Nuts and Bolts Bonus Round

Also, I adore Grant and his music, but I hope we get to see some of the in-house composers tackle some of the tracks. Anything from the Xenoblade guys would blow my mind.

EEKUM BOKUM

Good choices desu

hopefully though its a case where DLCs are only restricted to 10 songs, i hope they just pick based on whats the most suitable regardless of any 'limit'.

I mean Castlevania got 30 tracks out of the gate.

I think we're definitely getting a polar bear/Boggy alt, since it's such a no-brainer.

One of them has to be a reference to Boggy

Attached: 1535359351843.png (185x182, 63K)

There will probably be a Conker color and a Dragon Kazooie alt. After them, I'd wager Polar Banjo with light blue Kazooie and black Banjo with flamingo Kazooie

I'd be pretty shocked if we didn't get a Dragon Kazooie skin.

I wonder if his robot version will be an alt? Shame that it was cut from Nuts and Bolts, looks pretty cool desu

Attached: bknab_robotbanjo004.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Oh well they have plenty of time to polish it up.

Boggy
Conker
Perfect Dark
Jet Force Gemini

I put a limit on myself as Persona only got about a dozen songs so I'm basing it off of that, if I could though I'd want like 20 Banjo tracks in the game

those expressions the battletoads have are fucking disgusting, rash's is the worst

i want a shortless version of banjo

Why does banjo have 4 fingers on each hand but only 3 toes on each foot?

Battletoads looks alright aside from the Dark Queen redesign

let's hope there aren't any references to n&b bro, we all want to forget that ever happened

How about in a Speedo ?

Fair assumption to make I can see them contemplating giving an equal amount of music representation for DLC just for the sake of not making one character seem 'better treated'.

Which imo is a bit ridiculous, so hopefully that isn't the case. I think with Persona the song choices they made were pretty much the best ones to choose from that suit Smash.

>Bottles
>Grunty
>Mumbo
Will we see other characters in the background too? I feel like Humba and Klungo should show up at least.

Banjo says trans rights WoooooOoo

Battletoads is about to become the next Crackdown 3

I hope we get Dragon Kazooie, not too unreasonable since we got school uniform joker and like 3 unique echos

For the better

One of the screenshots shows the dragonflies from the opening/outside Bubblegloop Swamp flying around, as well as the Extra Life above Banjo's chimney (not a character, but still).

Seeing as how Mumbo apparently appears from Gruntilda's Lair, I think it's possible that he's just one of many characters that can walk out from there - it's possible we'll see characters like Tooty, Jamjars, Blubber, Klungo, etc. as well

>Humba
After the Mr. Game and Watch controversy, I feel like they're not going to go anywhere near Humba.

I'm thinking they probably kept the bright backpack and shorts for consistency and multiplayer balance in Tooie multiplayer
these games were played on old TVs with washy colors and they probably didn't want one skin being super OP and invisible on certain maps, and they likely designed the maps so either the shorts or pack would always be contrasted and easily visible against the walls/floors

Should have used baby Conker for the left.

Haha...did Kazooie always have those eyelashes and lipstick?

Attached: 1558660027627.jpg (239x211, 12K)

You know, I’m actually pissed at Nintendo for not adding that theme where DHD laughs during his taunt. Or even his classic laugh. After seeing the banjo trailer, he should get that updated.

They'll just use her toned down redesign in the BK style

She still has the feather headband in that design, though.

Her lashes weren't quite as prominent as they are in the Smash render, but yeah shes always had em

Attached: KazooieTooie1.png (816x941, 557K)

What if one of the alts is N64 polygonal Banjo

They could always just remove it

It's bad

Attached: IMG_20190612_005343.png (500x300, 77K)

i want atleast a white one as reference to boggy

Now that would be based

fuck that would be perfect

I'm pretty sure this alt color is supposed to represent Mumbo and Kazooie's colors now resemble her appearance in Nuts and Bolts

And tooty will show up, maybe granty's sisters?

It already does - Banjo's house in Smash is taken from its Nuts and Bolts design, not its N64 one.

Honestly, looking at a lot of little things in Smash's version of Spiral Mountain (how the rockface and cliffs are segmented, the way the paths are drawn), I think that they were given the N&B Spiral Mountain map, and edited/painted over it to better resemble the original version - removing holes in the ground, fixing up the colors, and obviously completely remolding Grunty's Lair to resemble the original version.

A better way to show your diapproval of an obvious joke is to just not laugh at it

>who is mumbo
Fuck off to plebbit, you fucking zoomer

Are they gonna put the title theme in the game? They have to right?

>zoomer revisionism

Grant pretty much confirmed other artists will be doing remixes. It'd be kinda an obvious theme to put in.

Horrendous taste

Say what you will about Nuts and Bolts but the artstyle was alright. I still believe the theory that it started out as Banjo Threeie before some retard, either at Rare or Microsoft decided cars were the hip things the kids were into.

Look at the yellow dragonfly enemies and the 1-up in the background.

Attached: 00001631_22.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

>Say what you will about Nuts and Bolts but the artstyle was alright
Nigga fuck no it wasn’t. Look what they did to Clanker for fuck sake and Humba Wumba. Much less the level design.

Goddamn it looks fucking amazing

>retard
They wanted to make something else and they ultimately made a really nice game of whatever genre you’d classify it as (as long as you aren’t classifying it as a racer). People didn’t like it because it wasn’t another platformer and they leaned to heavy on the self deprecating humor, which made it feel like a slap in the face. Reminder that most of the key people who worked on the original game worked on nuts and bolts and there’s no real evidence they were pressured by microsoft or anyone else to make it. I’d also like to point out most people who shit on it either dismiss tooie or have outright never played it

it makes me sad because there'll never be a remake with those graphics

>Banjo and Kazooie trended worldwide
>Trended #1 in the west for like 10 hours
Microsoft would literally have to hate money for it not to happen at this point. There reception dwarfs almost any other Smash inclusion

Neither of those things are the artstyle brainlet, they could’ve redesigned humba wumba the same way in the original artstyle and Clanker is just in an unfortunate situation, they changed how he looked much at all

Don't forget they completely broke Yea Forums

It amazes me how people can be angry at a Smash Bros character for months on end. Some people are still seething about Bayonetta and Joker for example.

Attached: JokerBayonetta.jpg (1280x1280, 433K)

Looking at NoA's Twitter is crazy
>DQ Hero trailer has 264K views, 7.4K retweets and 21K likes.
>Animal Crossing trailer has 889K views, 27K retweets and 62K likes.
>Banjo trailer has 2.6M views, 33K retweets and 94K likes.

If cuphead is any indication, any port from rare to switch would sell x10 more than in pc or xbox.

They stop being shill characters because time passed

>that decaying ground and moss pointing towards gruntys castle like the original game

its the little things.

they pay so much attention to detail as love letters to these games its why so many people want their most wanteds in smash

didn’t*

>ywn be able to jump off and go collect it
It still hurts, rip in peace Banjo franchise.

Attached: 1560299049113.png (500x500, 169K)

I'm not talking about people being angry, I mean the board straight up broke because of how many posts were being made.

Microsoft has to be pushing for a Rare Replay port at the very least.

No doubt they'll find a studio to get working on a new Banjo game if they can, they seemed to hit a pretty good match with Killer Instincts devs.

OH NO, BANJO'S A TRANNY FAGGOT THAT DILATES
NINTENDO WAS SUPPOSED TO RAPTURE US AWAY FROM THIS SHIT
NOW THEY'RE JOINING THEM
FUCK NINTENDO

Attached: rainbow road.jpg (768x432, 84K)

>He's STILL angry about Joker and Bayonetta in Smash
See? Exactly my point. It's honestly funny how people let themselves get so upset

Attached: SojiroHolyFUCK.png (400x400, 113K)

How did Cuphead sell on Switch compared to before?

>It's a remix that plays every season over the course of the song

Attached: D8zGgzHXUAI0KP_.png (266x224, 116K)

>I'm not talking about people being angry
I was, and the first response was someone super angry, proving my point rather handily.

>Killer Instincts devs.
I wouldn't mind this. I know Kirkhope has mentioned that he would like Ubisoft Milan for a potential revival as well.

Mumbo jumbo is a minecraft youtuber

I know it's already in the Spiral Mountain remix a bit, but I REALLY want Treasure Trove Cove
easily one of my favorite BK songs

Attached: 2019-06-11 09_56_25-(2) dumb motherfucker (@vilepluff) _ Twitter - Waterfox.jpg (460x609, 20K)

Mumbo assist trophy?

You never know, the stage could have a collecting gimmick

dilate

He appears in the background of Spiral Mountain. I don't think they're going to add in items/assists like that as paid DLC, though.

Probably bayonetta with a star rod

Didn’t they add Morgana as an assistant?

Spiral mountain starred in every banjo game rather than just one, I think that's why Sakurai chose it

It sounds a bit too on the nose, but to be fair there is that Mario stage with coins. So sure why not.

no, just a part of Joker's taunt

Morgana appears in Joker's taunts and driving around the Mementos stage, not as an assist.

Its a good game but not a good banjo game

It outsold the combined total sales of pc and xbox with preorders only and we don't have specific numbers yet but it's one of the best selling e-shop titles from weeks now.

Damn, that's impressive

Banjo-Kazooie is joining the rather long list of “Classic IPs that are getting better treatment from Nintendo then the companies that actually own then”

nnnoo..noooooo!! It.. it should be me there... It's not fair... I'm... I don't feel good. I... Aaaaahhhhh--

Attached: 1560242283254.png (939x960, 248K)

The feather headband isn't so bad, Mumbo wouldn't be there if it was.

The issue is tthe original was ME BIG HEAP WELCOME TO WIGWAM BANJO

He can't hurt anyone any more

how about a yooka laylee alt?

Attached: yokalaylee.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Who?

honestly it's one thing to be salty but it's pretty pathetic and a big character flaw to be seething over a character.

Finally, another user on v with true classy taste.

Attached: D61zS38XYAAEg3u.jpg (750x748, 89K)

The only thing about Smash Brothers that I actually seethe over is the fact that Fire Emblem has so many characters
And only because most of them are from the two worst games in the franchise for some fucking reason

Someone post that thread screencap about the Rare employee who mentioned that they pitched the idea of Banjo Threeie and Microsoft executives literally yawned during the presentation and scrapped it all

I only... wanted the best... for you user...

Attached: 1531855904800.jpg (1024x901, 39K)

No, we of /pol/ must force it into everything on all boards because we are in control of this site.

While being on his phone cheeking his mails.

How the hell is it "realistic"?

>The feather headband isn't so bad, Mumbo wouldn't be there if it was.
Mumbo doesn't have a feather headband, though. He's an abstract creature with feathers growing out of his skull head. Obviously he draws from different stereotypes, but he's original and weird enough to escape most of that criticism, which Humba Wumba definitely wouldn't be able to today.

>The issue is tthe original was ME BIG HEAP WELCOME TO WIGWAM BANJO
Yeah, this. Like I said in my original post, in today's climate, she's way too difficult a character to deal with. If they ever remake Banjo-Tooie, she'd probably get a full redesign and have all her dialogue rewritten.

>topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/8a022d37-8b25-11e9-b641-063b7ac45a6d.html
It's cause it's the nuts & bolts spiral mountain rather than one they made themselves.

Will she get a dragon alt skin?

Attached: images (14).jpg (263x192, 9K)

What's the Banjo Kazooie spirit battles going to be like?

Attached: spirit battle.jpg (800x450, 254K)

The issue with Dragon Kazooie is that there's no appropriate Banjo equivalent that it can be paired with - it would look weird to just give him a color swap (or keep him looking the same as the default), and have Kazooie look completely different.

Something obvious and boring like: HAG-1 is metal giant Mega Man on Spiral Mountain.

please delete this

please repeat this

thanks doc

>literally Tranjo
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

As long as Grunty's final boss theme from Kazooie is in, I'm happy. A banger Rusty Bucket Bay remix would be absolutely welcome though.

Green Banjo with blue/black Kazooie when?

Attached: master chief.jpg (600x300, 42K)

>1P: Default - Brown/Red
>2P, 3P and 4P alts from Tooie's multiplayer (Blue/Green, Green/Blue, Yellow/Purple)
>5P: Mumbo - Pink/Orange
Speculation
>Dragon Kazooie?
>Nuts & Bolts? (doubt because they didn't do a modern pacman)
>Conker palette?
>Boggy palette? (they're both bears...)
>Grunty palette?
>probably something lazy like lighter brown/red or Red Banjo and Brown Kazooie
>guaranteed some random obscure reference to some obscure Nintendo or Rare arcade title from the 80s/90s

fuck humba

What does "dilate" even mean in this context? I don't get it.

Gladly

JOLLY IS IN

>Not going anywhere near Humba
More evidence the SJW movement is full of faggots.

Attached: Humba_wumba_banjo_tooie.png (459x684, 114K)

>Hating money
They aren't Marvel Comics. I think there is hope.

Exactly what I first thought.

Wh-why is Mumbo Jumbo just standing there? What does he want?

Attached: 358.jpg (500x305, 43K)

I really hope we can get Dragon Kazooie + A low poly skin

Akira's assist trophy made me realize how much I wanted that.

humba is worst shaman in all game

Eekum Bokum

I feel like they fucked up his eyes. They seem a little off.

Then perish to oblivion and irrelevancy, avatar of nothingness.

they'll just remove the feather from her headband

done

~oh wadabo~

Attached: 1560357410737.jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

Unlike you Humba is cute when she says her sentences all weird. You are just a faggy tranny. Probably some jealous ugly ass Reservation Spawn. Pic related

Attached: 563b1afb-dea2-4386-90b8-9e400b4580fd_thumb.jpg (273x204, 7K)

Giant Felt Yoshi with a jetpack that gets progressively smaller the more you kick its ass.

They shouldnt have to though. Thats the problem.

Low poly skins with modern animations at 60 FPS look weird.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>Spiral Mountain's top is covered in fucking plants
SOULLESS

hopes for the stage music?
for me i mainly want youtube.com/watch?v=8VYCopeqtMg

Attached: 1545453472385.png (273x245, 98K)

You shove a !dildo in your open tranny wound and it prevents it from closing. There are some posts made by a tranny talking about how much it hurts and it haunts their life like a specter of pain, and how they regret everything.

Attached: D84gH9vWkAAJM_P.jpg (1618x910, 275K)

『COME AND HAVE A GO』

Oooh, that makes sense. Thanks.
A little surprised someone actually responded to that in informative way.

Ok folks, i never gave these games a chance when I was a kid. Whats the best way to play them now? How well do they emulate?

Attached: 1422155541043.gif (277x400, 116K)

She's still a big-tittied Injun stereotype that talks big-heap bad - even if she's just featured in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo, bringing any attention to her might court some controversy (and you just know that modern media sites would jump on it - 'Nintendo includes racist character in new Smash DLC'), and it's something that Nintendo would want to avoid.

Go to bed Mumbo

The Xbox 360 ports are the best versions if you have one laying around

They emulate about as well as most N64 games (not very well at all) but they are playable if that's your only option

Attached: oe4mbl.jpg (640x480, 71K)

>Hopes for the stage music
Grant Kirkhope getting to work on the Smash soundtrack with a GOAT rendition of Spiral Mountain that's a love letter to the whole series and confirmation of other remixes from the japan end of things is already perfection for me.

The literal ONLY thing I can think of that isn't confirmed at this point is to include some fan remixes of songs as a nod to how fan efforts have really helped to keep the torch lit all these years.
youtube.com/watch?v=RavalfYLtww in Smash would be amazing

Attached: 1413787276307.jpg (178x81, 5K)

I aint buying an xbox for banjo. And n64 games still emulate like shit? How?

i heard they fixed the stop n swap functions in the 360 versions, do they do anything now?

youtube.com/watch?v=DVsU3cpD4Cc

Attached: 1491243682820.png (586x528, 17K)

They """"""""""""fixed""""""""""" it as in it does something now but not what it originally was supposed to

Basically it unlocks a bunch of 360 themes and other pointless stuff. The most interesting thing that comes from it is Jinjo in multiplayer

Attached: banjo.png (753x224, 34K)

this

>Grunty uses the Chaos Emeralds as eyes for her house

People can be angry about things long past the point where it makes sense to be

Some people are still angry about the South losing the Civil War

And yet nobody batted an eye at Luigi's pink alt.
I'm just saying, have some fucking consistency.

jinjo was unlockable in tooie anyway without the stop n swap, so it's adding basically nothing
damnit got my hopes up for something cool

Consistency is for non-shitposting pussies.

I really hope we get a Conker spirit battle... or a Conker assist trophy. I don't think Persona got an assist trophy, but I would love to see Conker show up in someway. I wouldn't mind Battletoads or Killer Instinct getting referenced either.

Awful. Fuck off Tim Burton filler music enthusiast.

Attached: 1560277267117.png (634x451, 134K)

I'm waiting for one that makes him orange with blue shorts, and makes Kazooie yellow with a colorful crest
and before you accuse me of faggotry or autism, may I remind you that Incineroar has a Big the Cat skin.

What did he say again?

Attached: Mumbo_Token_Speaking.gif (69x69, 21K)

It really does seem quite absurd,
smashing brothers with a bear and bird!

Attached: 21e436f5dd1864e8.jpg (400x400, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jZOsNNlDI1Y

oh me knackers

I want to see that, but let Banjo be fat like in Nuts and Bolts.

Conner - Fox battle that constantly has controls reverse with points in the fight where a bunch of the the soda food item rain down.

yfw that's mingy jongo

*Conker

Attached: mumbopad.jpg (400x300, 77K)

Eat Cum Boy Cum

GRUNTY GRUNTY INDUSTRIES
GRUNTY GRUNTY INDUSTRIES
GRUNTY GRUNTY INDUSTRIES
GRUNTY INDUSTRIES INDUSTRIES
GRUUUUUUUUUUNTYYYYYYYYYYYY INDUSTRIES
GRUUUUUUUUUUUUNTYYYYYYYYYYY
GRUUUUUUUUUUUNTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY
INDUSTRIES

Holy shit.
Please give us that sweet sweet metal version.
That was rad as fuck.

>Grant Kirkhope
Has he spoken about this since the reveal? He seemed to think it wouldn't happen

The cheeky fucker has been in on it for several months. He got to do the Spiral Mountain remix, but from the interview I read it sounds like that's the only remix he's in charge of.

Which I don't mind, it's a doozy of a remix and it's a complete oddity that he was allowed to do a Smash remix anyhow.

Attached: 1545720829839.png (650x650, 43K)

>Social media blows up over Banjo on announcement and his presence alone elevates and immortalizes Banjo among his Nintendo/Rare characters
>Crash and Spyro both validated a market for nostalgia Collectathon remakes that can sell very well
You think it’ll happen? A Banjo Kazooie remake? Maybe not next year or the one after that, but someday?

And it’ll be Multiplat

My biggest hope is seeing Bayonetta as Sexy Grunty

Alright, feminazi Banjo.

twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1138511771394641920

I think just brighter colors would've been enough.

That's fine, and it's a unique twist. And nothing could be as bad as Pac-Man's situation.

FUCK I FORGOT THATS WHAT HE WAS SAYING

youtube.com/watch?v=G-uXVhVleWU

I hope he awakens the goliath.

Attached: Golden_Goliath.png (337x586, 241K)

It's way more than several months. He's known since a month after Mario + Rabbids was completed (don't know if it's the original release or the DLC he's referring to here). So he's known since, at the absolute latest, last July. (Banjo reveal trailer was probably planned out in tandem with the K. Rool trailer)

i'm a sick fuck i like a quick fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=uqY3kXB3YDs

2 be fair user
its been a while

Which is interesting since it kinda shoots a hole in all the comments that were made that the DLC was only decided in November-December.

here's another stage hazard bro

Attached: d2ohxk0-4836b0db-e81b-4679-b689-4584f18cd354.jpg (1110x681, 45K)

Good song since it makes fun of sluts who like going around sucking and taking dick, but are stunned when called a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxMh1hvk1KE

it's more the lighting and surroundings that make it look weird

They wouldn't remake tooie and she just simply wouldn't be in threeie if they go that route.
prob a reboot or a kazzoie remaster is whats being worked on
hopefully not a kazooie remaster we already have plenty of great ports of that game. I just want something new thats quality featuring my fav video game duo bros

I think it will be tweaked a lot from now til release.

I'd say the ballot had the heftiest push for Banjo, same with K. Rool. The trailer feels like it's not only a nod to them both being Rare characters, but that Banjo and K. Rool were both never evers that were highly fan-requested worldwide (not as much Banjo in Japan, but Japan wanted K. Rool as much as everyone else)

Really no clue who the last two guys might be. I'd say Geno might really still be in the running if his Mii costume doesn't launch alongside the DQ guys, since he seems to have gotten enough votes to take notice and give him that costume in the first place and bringing him back would be "hype". Bomerman isn't hype unfortunatly, so Bomberman is an assist.

begone Weaver

>yfw Bottles does commentary like Palutena and the Colonel, where Kazooie rips all the characters
>David Hayter does Snake's lines in grunts.

As much as I'd love some DKR themes I kinda think we'll be getting just Kazooie and Tooie stuff. With a dominant leaning of Kazooie.

I don't think characters 4 and 5 will necessarily be hype given any future reveal won't be during something as major as E3 and Smash has a history of front loading the interesting newcomers.

>hey huh hmm hmm hey huh hmmm gee-urrr?

Anything is good, Kirkhope's music has always been the comfy kind but I'm still hoping for plenty of them to make it in. I'm just hoping they'll put in some Tooies in there
>youtube.com/watch?v=eKnhh8u_I6M
>youtube.com/watch?v=9bPTjgARnBU
>youtube.com/watch?v=tu1PfrddvzI

Attached: 1554258881260.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

Attached: IMG_20190530_122758.png (855x567, 465K)

do we have an exact release date for the chracters? It just said summer for Hero and fall for Banjo right?

Pretty much, they'll probably announce the remaining two before winter

based
youtube.com/watch?v=a4bgKYbFyxY

Why is there so much needling over Humba Wumba?

She already HAS an acceptable redesign, it just has to be brought closer in line to the original game's design philosophy

I think so, yes.

Nice to see Banjobros finally won after so many years waiting.
I'm hoping my boys Doomguy and Dante get in, honestly.

Attached: dantedoom.jpg (910x347, 160K)

God damn that'd be amazing. Plus they're reusing the N64 voices so it's entirely possible to do this shit

I want it so bad now. Bonus point if Grunty kicks in with rhymes. Or have her sister do some commentary

Attached: 1558291489813.png (500x256, 41K)

If there's going to be some equivalent to the codec calls it absolutely has to be Grunty.

>Big boobs
>Resetera already whining like little bitches over one single thing
Now if only they knew that native indian women are forced to be sterilized. That's the last thing they'll try to bitch about because not video games and not caring enough

holy shit its a fucking hoe down

this beat slaps

Attached: jfbk0h2gz1m01.jpg (602x900, 83K)

If another Capcom character makes it it will probably be a Monster Hunter.
But who knows, I thought the same of Steve and we got Banjo.

Goddammit.

Attached: 1557966313664.jpg (800x498, 97K)

youtu.be/PByIP2MLWP0

And obviously gruntilda fight

I hate it.

>theory

nigger thats straight up what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=QLWLdO9GLWM

If they take the final Gruntilda battle music from Nuts and Bolts (it was literally one of the few good parts of that shitshow) I'd be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wj5lL613CSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnk9ZBVFSXI

Attached: 30b2fb2f86eb8e9ae8d4661b2501c50035020e72.png (2000x1125, 832K)

Because this board doesn't know what outside looks like

I love this stupid fucking meme

we need more vidya edits of this. one with dante and doomguy and two other demon killiers would be great

Was actually looking forward to it. It's not even directly this that's the problem the animation is really lazy compared to like Cuphead or a Lab zero game, Streets of Rage 4 is run laps around it.

Attached: IMG_20190612_220150.jpg (1250x689, 65K)

If they worked on it longer to put more effort into the art and animations it might end up actually being half decent.

I don't get it what is this meme?

Higher res.

Attached: 1560322850020.jpg (1280x797, 151K)

Capeshit.

it's based off some screencap from the old ass spider-man cartoon

i have treasure trove stuck in my head, i hope its in

Shame we didnt get alternate forms as a downb

me and the boys

Attached: fb7.png (801x341, 267K)

RAREgang

thanks anons

>no me and the boys with dante and pals

where is it?

Attached: 1560357502308.gif (680x450, 218K)

Attached: newboomer.png (2358x872, 945K)

Unironically an all green costume with Master Chief and stronger whatever the egg tossing abilitiy called.

If Fire Emblem had as many characters but each was a different class with a different weapon... well, it still would have too many characters for what the series is, but I wouldn't be as mad.
FUCKING FOUR MARTHS

Small red fast K. Rool as Mr. Vile. He gains power from eating.

It just drives me up the fucking wall that they not only add so many, but they're all from fucking Awakening and Fates.
Like holy fuck, its bad enough that they all have to be blue haired sword using faggots, but Jesus Christ show the rest of the franchise a little love.

Would Doomguy create maximum hype? Don't think anything would really surpass the first time inclusion of non Nintendo characters, but I feel like a Doomguy reveal would be great.

the furry costume

youtube.com/watch?v=2p7_s9xzN0g

>Ripoff Banjo appears in Ripoff Smash Bros. while the real deal appears in the real deal

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Attached: yookabanjo.png (1450x396, 1.09M)

This pic needs updates

Attached: nintendo treatment.jpg (655x767, 94K)

its been a long time since I played banjo whats the final smash a reference to?

Jinjonator from the final boss fight.

Attached: latest[1].png (638x480, 157K)

>being pissed at Nintendo for adding a throwaway sound byte that could easily be fixed through an easy mod

I’d make fun of you but I’ve seen Nintendo fans get mad at things way less important then that

fuck you faggot

Attached: 1264294563611.jpg (1029x3873, 593K)

If there's a banjo with green fur I'm playing him in honor of my fallen Grinch Bros

Attached: banjo-costumes-possible.jpg (1026x779, 264K)

Battletoads looks like it might be fun, but damn if that artstyle isn't retarded. Looks like something on Nickelodeon or some shit.

Is it just me, or are the amiibos becoming worse quality wise?

Attached: simon.png (620x633, 321K)

they look worse than the wii u era amiibos. Maybe because amiibos were a huge cash cow back when they first came out and helped compensate for how much of a failure the wii u was, they put more effort into them? Maybe now that the switch is selling so well, they decided to not care as much

Attached: samus.jpg (430x653, 32K)

Depends on which ones you're looking at. Simon was never going to be great, humans have a generally bad history. Just look at Link, Marth and Palutena. Most non-human characters are generally very solid. The Splatoon amiibo are stand-outs, they're very well made with solid molding, paint, and sheen.

Basedtoads

We are. They showed her intro cutscene in the trailer
youtu.be/qyJ4djjQOr0?t=102

Attached: gruntjo.png (700x611, 901K)

SPIIIIRAL MOUNTAIN GO SPIIIIIRAL MOUNTAIN THATS RIGHT SPIIIRAL MOUNTAIN GO