Untitled

Attached: 1027B38D-7232-4E58-A317-7694A7C1389D.jpg (1499x917, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indexxx.com/set/897222/femjoy-ariel-carisha-caprice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why you compare anime to real women

don't you just love how we can use art to create unique worlds and styles that wouldn't be possible using only realism

How do I become a woman

just cut your nuts off. Easy.

Fpbp

Just use a voice changer and beg for free Steam games.

The only way to become a woman is being previously a girl. There is no other way.

I don't play videogames for realism. I play videogames to escape realism from the boring days at work.

the blonde has nice body, and she isnt even forcing a pose like the girl in the middle.

Huge legs Tifa is soul though. I wish so badly they could have a stylized in-game graphics look to make it look like that graphite shaded concept art. The new game has a big problem with lighting and coloring because it's all CG rendered to be realistic. Old anime and illustration art is not realistic and has to use more vivid tones.

Attached: a1abde4c553694325162d2cfe6e5878e.jpg (329x440, 24K)

Wait a second...
I recognized that model!

Attached: 77897.png (405x316, 334K)

>virgins tried to justify tifa's enormous tits by saying "some real women have big boobs you know!"
>now it's "look i don't want reality in my video game ok i just want big anime titties because i'm lonely and my life is miserable"

Put down the fucking video games and improve your lives you pathetic shitstains, jesus christ

>cartoon characters have cartoon proportions.
MIND BLOWN

just remove y chromosome, bro

join a discord server

You literally cannot.

youre replying to the wrong people

Listen you retard, all my exes have been a cups. You want to take away my fictional titties as well?

Leftism really is fascism in disguise, maybe pol was right.

I NEED SEX AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why are cowtitfags such fucking crybabies?
You guys get more pandering in video games than any other group (flatfags, trapfags, tomboyfags, lolifags, etc). Literally every Japanese game has multiple tittymonsters in it, while other groups have to be happy with maybe one character per game meeting their taste, like the token loli or trap.
And yet you guys STILL complain, man what a bunch of whiny fucks.

Nobody is taking away your fictional titties faggot, go play some H games.

Video games are not an outlet for sexual repression, they're fucking video games. Get your life together dude.

Can you stop pretending this is an issue, controversynigger?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1530885832096.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Attached: 1559402333653.jpg (970x545, 64K)

Dilate and join the 42%.

>>virgins tried to justify tifa's enormous tits by saying "some real women have big boobs you know!"
This is usually in response to trannies crying about big boobs not being realistic

I don't give a single fuck about about Aeris, Cloud, Tifa, Barret and the rest honestly. Just don't screw up best gal Yuffie.

why are you autists so obsessed

>the left is fascism
/pol/ says the left are lead bolsheviks so thatd make them communists

dilate

I justified it by pointing out it's a fucking cartoon.

Attached: 1557178865948.png (382x417, 245K)

Have sex

*Ziiiip*

why are you here normalfag?

have sex

that's pretty ironic coming from you

Next you're going to tell me Banjo's proportions don't match up to a real bear's.

>"Video games are not an outlet for sexual repression"
>*censors everything because you cant get laid*

Attached: 1530507045188.png (320x302, 141K)

women have lots of different bodies

just because you like her one way over another, don't start trying to claim it's realistic

the original is an anime style concept. why are you trying to retcon the original concept art into something it wasn't going for in the first place?

You can't. Ever. Mutilating yourself won't change that.

who? post sauce nigga

>Nobody is taking away your fictional titties
Why are you even here? This is a flat out lie and we all know it, yet you felt the urge to tell us this is ''totally nod reall xD''. Seriously, go fuck yourself.

By growing up, girl. No other way.

>Why are you even here?
Because this is a VIDEO GAME board for VIDEO GAMES not for pixellated boobs that I jack off to because my parents didn't love me and I have a deadend job at fucking mcdonalds and I've never kissed a girl before.

Grow the fuck up retard

>the only girl thats not a mary sue
>the only girl that kisses you on a date
>the only girl that isn't just a healslut
>not best
Her being 16 is just a cherry on top.

her tits look fake though

I'm just saying forget about her unzipped pants

you just have to identify as one

it's too late for you. best you can do is crossdress

Why are you guys so obsessed with her character model? I really don't understand

Look in a mirror and say “I want to be a woman” then start telling everyone that if they don’t call you a woman they’re nazis.

Oooohh, my bad. They're just unbuttoned the zipper is intact. For now that is.

Carisha

Ariel A, Carisha, Little Caprice

You're here because if you talked shit irl you would get stabbed you little spiclet

You don't have a childhood vidya crush?

L E F T W I N G I D E O L I G Y H A S
N O T H I N G T O D O W I T H S E X,
T H A T ‘S L I B E R A L I S M, I T ‘S A L L A B O U T C L A S S P O L I T I C S.

Dumb American shill, the old left and the working class shall rise again! Mark my fucking words McBurger Bitch

thanks user :)

Attached: m3vCSeP.jpg (2667x1776, 495K)

Fuck off, traitor.

Polyjuice potion

Attached: IMG_7136.jpg (333x500, 24K)

indexxx.com/set/897222/femjoy-ariel-carisha-caprice/

No, I'm not an incel.

Take dick.

What the hell is that neck.

Hope karma is real and live out the rest of your life as a massive piece of shit

>That elongated stomach
Is right an Xration Tifa?

Here's a hot tip. I know "Axe Wound" is a crude term for a vagina, but literally turning your crotch into an axe wound doesn't make you a woman.

if you leave the right ones face unsquished, it looks better

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1530141051611.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

>anime drawing from the 90s isn't a complete representation of body proportion

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm