Here's your Shenmue III bro

Here's your Shenmue III bro.
youtu.be/Jbv6YzWjeQQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-082451_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l23uYqOANF8
youtube.com/watch?v=6eEZ128M0KY
youtube.com/watch?v=TJPpSanX_RA
youtu.be/dZy80khfFjE
youtube.com/watch?v=WZJCkNOV0pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only thing Shenmue did that was of any worth was give inspiration for Yakuza.

looks pretty nice

Attached: 1528961412216.jpg (613x531, 36K)

Nice

>that pose
>those animations
>that lip syncing
>that "combat"
people waited 20 years for this

Attached: 1543289632348.png (650x650, 43K)

its shenmue, nobody expected gta graphics

you forget that people donated millions to be able to play this on steam
only for the game to become an epic store exclusive
and they're not giving any refunds

cope

i love how the respond on the youtube comment section is very positive

Looks great. Zoomers don't understand true games.

Attached: 4xj7avsgzz921.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Surprisingly looks good. I'm gonna buy it.

Yep, looks like shenmue to me

>b-but it's SUPPOSED to be shit!

i'm not a fan of Shenmue, but it looks more soulful than a lot of AAAs out there

No refunds

>muh graphics
t. zoomer

Looking better than the previous trailers..

Attached: ryo.jpg (640x480, 47K)

It looks like an HD remaster of a Dreamcast game.
So I guess it's all good.

bruh these graphics are objectively worse than a budget unity game. this kind of shit would not be acceptable under any other circumstances.

Attached: 1543383088383.jpg (640x480, 38K)

looks very comfy

actually looks pretty good here bros, authentic shenmue

Attached: 16521498.02_1555982127618.gif (300x300, 144K)

Can someone explain me why 1 and 2 were Loved by so many?
I always thought it was pure shit and I seriously dont understand

it invented QTEs

I'm playing shenmue for the first time. It's kind of comfy, but man is it slow as hell so far.

They at least should use the china money to polish the game to a level it doesn't compare to the jank of Elex anymore.

Steamed hams BTFO

you had to play it at the time bro.

Attached: 1556063282288.jpg (500x552, 95K)

have sex, get a job, buy property and you'll understand

So you dont want to Answer to my question or you cant because you're only in this thread to shitpost?

ummm no?
Yakuza is quips/whacky cringe humour the game for true capshitters
Shenmue is a slowpaced world building/ambience having masterpiece that repents lil zoom zooms due to nature of slowpace nad no dopamine

Formerly sneeded clams

Another video of some minigames & gashapon:
youtube.com/watch?v=l23uYqOANF8

Attached: shenmue-manga.png (480x640, 73K)

Damn, Ryo got legs!

it was on the dreamcast and thus had way better graphics than anything else at the time
thats literally it

bros...

Attached: shen3.jpg (768x671, 114K)

It doesn't look good. Yakuza is a better Shenmue game than Shenmue ever was.

LIVE STREAM IN FOUR HOURS youtube.com/watch?v=6eEZ128M0KY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

yakuza is shit

every thread yakuza fags that haven't plAYTED these masterpieces shit the floor with their garbage whacky capeshit games just cringe, ngl

He already answered you. It was revolutionary. I hadn't seen anything like it at the time and its influence can still be seen today. Now go charge some vbucks to your mom's debit card before she wakes up from her midday Xanax siesta.

this reminds of that pawnshop lady on Shenmue 2 that hits on Ryo
>i'll never be hit on by an older woman
end me bros

I haven't played 1 and 2 but am gonna buy the remaster version for this. Now is a good time to play it cause no interesting new games out there

Ambience,worldbuilding,classic jackiechan movie feel,very slowpaced,very detailed worlds,good music, comfy homely feeling, virtuafighter kombat games don't do this anyomre, they rely on instant dopamine release you won't find a game as slow,detailed as shenmue
sorry vfor english bro im french

I've bought Shenmue 2 on Xbox when it released and never played more than 30 minutes since then. Boring piece of shit
A fucking fraud called a game

you shouldn't get a "refend" for donations especially for something as petty as that

Coming along nicely, can't wait to pirate it.
Thanks for paying for my copy Tim, I really appreciate it.

>this required financial backing from 4 or 5 companies

Attached: 1444088479015.gif (500x339, 938K)

Yakuza 0 > Sleeping Dogs > Yakuza Kiwami 2 > Yakuza 5 > The rest of the Yakuza games >>>>>>>>>> Shenmue

>mfw Lucky Hit

Attached: Kaiji.jpg (739x416, 52K)

wtf bro you're retard
how can u compare sleeping dogs with yakuza or shenmue
is it because of asian setting? u weebs r legit derrangedc retards jfc

>sleeping dogs
Ah, I see you're retarded.

Don't you just love games that take 10 years to put you into the "mini game".

In terms of combat variety (especially with the DLC), Sleeping Dogs shits all over most Yakuza games and Shenmue.
In terms of minigames, Yakuza shits all over Sleeping Dogs and Shenmue.

like real life then

This is the real shenmue that I knew and loved, I don't think anyone outside the real fanbase would get that this is peak shenmue, no need for good graphics and whatnot, all that matters is the comfy gameplay. Too bad about the EGS controversy though, it would've received positive response if not for that.

How about a game of Lucky Hit!

>In terms of combat variety (especially with the DLC), Sleeping Dogs shits all over most Yakuza games and Shenmue.
most zoomer post of all time. sleeping dogs combat is literally arkham asylum "press x to win" lite. the countering system ruins the hand-to-hand and the shooting, which becames way too prominent like a quarter of the way through, is mediocre. it is however better than yakuza which is just a button mashing fest.

>tfw i have to work at 4pm

Attached: ryojak.gif (380x455, 7K)

>tfw you actually only seem to only get hit on by older women

>tfw you don't get hit on by any woman

Attached: 1550125165047.jpg (437x431, 28K)

wow, we have an actual shenmue character in this thread

Wood splitting job:
youtube.com/watch?v=TJPpSanX_RA

Attached: Joy cosplay.jpg (667x1000, 112K)

keep crying for me
where the music tho?
wtf without music its not shenmue

apparently the person playing turned it off for some reason. but there's a live stream in 4 hours so wel'll hopefully get some there. here's some music to tide you over until then youtu.be/dZy80khfFjE

>donate to a specific cause
>donations squandered, switched cause to something else
Even if nothing will be done legally, that's hardly petty. Fraud is still fraud.

Imagine if donating to a children's hospital fund rerouted to tranny clinics instead.
Nobody would be happy about that and some group's or individual's reputation is going to be destroyed for it.

Zoomer

That's so mundane, and I wouldn't expect or want anything else from Shenmue.
It looks ugly, but I don't really care. It still has the soul of Shenmue in its design it seems.

Attached: Shenmue Sakuragaoka Screenshot.jpg (1928x1088, 411K)

Virtual tourism is one aspect of Shenmue that people loved.
You were playing as someone in a very different part of the world in a world that tried to feel as "real" as possible, yet at the same time you were going on some epic adventure.

The appeal of Shenmue is definitely limited, especially nowadays, but I still love it for what it is. There's no game that fills the particular niche Shenmue did.

>K2 above Yakuza 5
>shitty dragon engine above the far superior engine

youtube.com/watch?v=WZJCkNOV0pY

fucking hell, state of this board. I love Sleeping Dogs but the combat is braindead and the games are fucking barebones as fuck. They're NOTHING like Yakuza or Shenmue either.

you talk as if that's a good thing

>no one mentioning how fucking irritating that one bird chirp sound bite they have that plays every 2 seconds is

My god. I appreciate the mundanity but not that ass retarded bird chirping.

there's no music ATM
it should distract you i think

don't act retarded with the kickstarter budget compared to your fantasies dick for brains

It's not a donation. It's an investment with the promise of something in return.