Are there AI to guide you in this game?

Are there AI to guide you in this game?
Just started it up today and a character used text lines to show me my ship and how it worked.

He disappeared after a few minutes out at sea. No idea if it was an actual player or an AI guide, pretty surreal.

Attached: 20190608153455_1.jpg (220x280, 19K)

It's been a while since I've seen the new player onboarding tutorial, but it used to involve you buying a voyage and then figuring out the rest on your own.

Frankly everything is pretty intuitive despite how complicated it may look.

You just figure everything out for yourself. Here's a tip from someone who's been playing since the beta: raise the sails BEFORE you weigh anchor, helps you stop crashing into islands.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

this isnt even SoT help, this is common fucking sense in sailing. OP just go with your gut and enjoy

Do you get faster swords later? One hit every 5 seconds is pretty abysmal.

You think everyone has common sense, you fucking faggot?

There is no stat/level/weapon progression, it's all organic progression, you just naturally get better at the game by playing it enough and understanding the mechanics.

The sword does a 3 hit combo if it correctly connects with an enemy, you get a delayed hit if you miss or hit the ground.

Roger that.
Another guy just appeared on my boat and cooked a steak, guess it's just players connecting and leaving.

But he did shoot himself out of a cannon, how do you do that?

Go up to the barrel of an empty cannon and hold down your action button to load yourself into it.

If you are in an open crew you will meet random players through matchmaking, though I don't really recomend getting randoms they may sometimes be VERY helpful especially if you get a legend player that is nice.

>Go up to the barrel of an empty cannon and hold down your action button to load yourself into it.

This.

Is this euro truck sim on water?

Attached: 121835906.jpg (1196x1181, 122K)

Does euro truck has evil skelleton trucks that attack you on your way to your destination? Then no.

Attached: skeleton-ship.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

>Does euro truck has evil skelleton trucks that attack you on your way to your destination?
if euro truck had that, id play the fuck out of it.

CAPTAIN

>tfw the sea turns black

Attached: 1540084415496.png (828x626, 434K)

>tfw the sea turns black
>but I'm on a sloop

Attached: e30.jpg (640x755, 216K)

Is it even possible to play offline or do you just have to deal with random pirates boarding you?

You can pick closed crew if you don't want anyone to join your crew, or only people you invite in from your friends list. Other than that the game is always online pvp.

is this game actually good? is it still on the game pass thing?

>mfw solo slooper with Legendary Kraken Hunter commendation

Attached: 1534809193758.gif (267x199, 166K)

Pick closed crew but who knows people could still jump onto your ship even if not crew.

After anniversary update I genuinely belive SoT is worth full price. But try it out on the game pass first.

Yes and i only played a little and it seems like the kind of game a few buddies or randoms with mics can have fun dicking about in the sea.

Yeah, it is. Rare didn't abandon it and after the Anniversary update you won't run out of things to do either.