It's never coming out isn't it?

It's never coming out isn't it?

Attached: shin-megami-tensei-v-nintendo-switch_315368.jpg (1152x648, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tlAf4EE7sDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name one time Atlus has showed anything new in a nintendo direct or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Attached: gun.jpg (400x397, 64K)

Persona5 was anounced like 5 to 6 years befor coming out.
Atlus is just slow

this

the only time they deliver relatively quickly from announcement is with spinoffs

Attached: 1559525759028.gif (512x384, 575K)

Just like YHVH is never coming out of the hole Aleph put him in

GOTTEM

this. chances are higher at japanese events like the tokyo games show, therefore especially not at e3

PS4 version taking more time than they thought

aleph lost and got HIJIRID though

how's SMT4

back then they weren't part of Sega. there;s literally no excuse

Didn't they debut TMS#FE gameplay at E3 :3

I've been playing through some SMT due to seeing all the talk on Yea Forums.
Started with IV, thought it was great and currently playing IV:Apocalypse - which I must say isn't as good.
Besides Nocturne & Strange Journey what are the best SMT Games?

Seg has little hnd over them.

Why do you want to play SMT V when we have Persona 5 Scramble?

Is this ur first Altus game? They always take forever. It’s just standard practice for them

painful early game

Devil Survivor is fun

They literally were

Should I just go for White ending for first SMT IV playthrough and go with Walter on that playthrough?

TOKYOMIRAGEFAGS WW@?

It might
I mean, P5 took nearly a decade to come out after P4. I think Atlus just works slow

How can anyone be even excited for the smallest roaster from any Koei musou thanks to Atlus wanting to pander to P5fags only is beyond me, it's fucking insane how these secondaries will eat anything up.

Hello, i'm the most underrated SMT game

Attached: smt-soul-hackers-3ds.png (320x224, 32K)

Development on the game didn't start fully until 2018, so they've only had just over a year to work on it.

bump

Go for White ending for the fuck of it. Do whatever you want to get a true end for that play through

TGS for sure

No, this is

Attached: 250px-TCSO.jpg (250x352, 34K)

That was more a Nintendo game developed by Atlus than a Atlus game published by Atlus

Hello there, the only smt game I dropped.

And? It's like saying "hey they announced zelda at E3".
What does tms#fe have to do with smt? I'll tell ya: NOTHING.
It was a cringe project by nintendo, trying to taint atlus franchise with their shitty waifu emblem.

This franchise is criminally good. It's sad it's dead.

>trying to taint atlus franchise

Attached: gc.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Let's not go that far. Even FEfags didn't like it. I don't know how you make a "crossover" game and then somehow cater to a completely different audience.

Maybe for the switch 2.

Ah yes Trauma Center from the SMT I neutral ending timeline

FEfags don't even like their own franchise. #FE was a mechanically solid RPG, which was to be expected, but it was something no one fucking wanted.

youtu.be/tlAf4EE7sDQ

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

bump

>Even FEfags didn't like it
Shows. The only people who like it on this board are the ones who actually played it.

Don't give me that shit. I played it too and it was fucking awful. Gameplay itself was rock solid, but holy shit, the characters and story are some bottom barrel trash.

they seriously announced this too early

Guess it's a state of mind. Absolutely loved the gameplay and didn't mind story bits that much except FAAAIHAAA EMBREMUU saiyans.

>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>SMTV
These are my most anticipated Switch games. All three shrouded in mystery, potentially releasing years from now. Nintendo is lucky I’m a Smash fag because I’d hate this console otherwise.