They are big you retarded virgins

Attached: final_fantasy_vii_remake_via_square_enix_youtube_2019.jpg (1200x680, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxajnypzxh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES BUT THEY'RE NOT BALLOON BIGS, FUCK YOU

big of shit

cope
seethe
cringe
bluepilled
zoom zoom
have sex
dilate
rent free
oh sweetie
incel
unbased
virgin
yikes!
oof
onions
reddit
oh no no no no

Attached: 1559473311328.png (296x456, 216K)

BUT MUH HENTAI STANDARDS

Attached: 1560277558367.png (1825x1501, 2.93M)

idk where you live but they are regular even for humans,this was supposed to be an anime character though

they're too small and her face is ugly.
the japanese agree.
they will change her just like they changed aerith.

now COPE.

>huge amount of discrepancy between in-game model, FMV model, and art
>decide to use the in-game model as a basis since that was used more
>Yea Forums rees

Final Fantasy is not anime.

I wish it was one black shirt instead of whatever this is

>They are big
Not really. Basically A-cup compared to what they used to be. You can't fill any DREAMS with those small boobs

not big enough

Attached: 1560232858871.png (371x417, 194K)

imagine being this guy

Attached: wNchKt9.png (681x680, 1.07M)

they aint big unless they're larger than her head

Attached: 1546286050108.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Of course it is

Her hair is bad tho

I don't care about her tits, just give her some fucking muscles
why are her arms and legs thinner than mine?

Because you're fat
I agree though

Go fucking kill yourself tranny.

same reason why cloud's arms are smaller than mine while swinging a 100 pound sword

I'm a 110pounds 21yo girl user, I'm anything but fat

hey I have the same weight as a man

Attached: 1554834297603.jpg (768x720, 51K)

They're basically the same as her original art
stop jerking off to hentai so much

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

No they aren't.

>this whole thread
Y to the ikes for me

Attached: 1557197284049.png (399x488, 182K)

Is that supposed to be the 7th Heaven they're sitting in? Aw man they're screwing with the original setting. It's supposed to be a shithole in a literal shanty town.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x430, 23K)

no they aren't

Attached: 1560347978884.jpg (1613x1060, 216K)

>he thinks he knows what big breasts look like
yikes

Attached: 1554182793816.jpg (210x240, 8K)

you can literally see the exposed brick of the building how much more of a shithole does it have to be

They actually change size, for that they are bigger, but you can see here she is also upright but her boobs are not covering the wrinkles under her boobs. That is more a cinematic look, but they nerfed her boobs on her playable model.

Attached: wrinkles.jpg (929x574, 96K)

>I'm a 110pounds 21yo girl
You know the rules and so do I.

these boobs are at least half of her chest size

>he thinks I don't
cope

Attached: 1539892917413.jpg (225x225, 10K)

"Big" is a relative term. They're smaller than before.

what

Attached: Tifa_charging.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

>brick
There should be no brick. The place was slapped together with a bunch of planks of old wood.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x329, 29K)

based

oh boy is that a fucking lie

Attached: tifa.jpg (791x564, 75K)

Dilate.

Cool but can you tell your boss to remove that stupid bra. thanks.

Attached: NoBsBra.png (532x440, 195K)

I wish we lived in the timeline where she has nipple bumps

B-bigger...
BIGGER YOU JAPANESE KEKS, MAKE THEM HUGE DAMNIT, I CAN'T ENJOY THIS GAME WITHOUT TIFA'S GIANT BOUNCING MAMMARIES IN MY FACE ON SCREEN AT ALL TIMES

Attached: IMG_4101.jpg (800x1000, 144K)

Damn you must have huge balls to reveal your gender on this board.

>using a promotional CG image as a reference
>not her actual in-game model
>forgetting that sports bras can compress even big boobs
nice try virgin

Attached: 861733-ff7___b_00648.png (640x480, 309K)

yeah but I can't see her nipples fuck sjws tifa is white etc.

I honestly can't even imagine what it must be like for life to be so incredibly horrible for somebody that they start to get angry about the size of boobs in video games

you might not be able to tell since it's just a texture but that wall is brick

and no I'm not talking about the obvious wood protruding outwards

>larping on an anonymous image board
yeah you're coping alright

You can see in the picture I posted , her breasts go over the wrinkles on her overshirt in the bar, on the left they do not when she is standing straight up. In your picture they also do not. The bar scene boobs are bigger than her model elsewhere.

I don't even care about the tits anymore why did they add ugly black socks and a chest plate? Also her new gloves and skirt suck as well.

>actually using her in-game model
>which varies between overworld, battle and cg
>and was limited by the poly budget of the ps1
full fucking tranny
original official art or bust

>using a promotional CG image as a reference
of course i do, because that's what people were promised.
also if the sports bra compresses her tits, then get rid of the fucking sports bra. people want her to have big tits. and if she has big tits they should also look big and not be hidden away.

or they're just hanging because she's leaning over, crazy how nature do dat

Attached: media_374e6318-22cd-4cb5-b391-83980de6b6f5_393x@3x.progressive.jpg (700x1157, 49K)

She's allegedly wearing a sports bra though.

I honestly can't tell whether it was just a design choice or politically motivated
probably the former, like Barret's shades
then again, she's fucking anorexic for a brawler, so who knows

>people want her to have big tits
she still has big tits
you can look at them all you want in the game
it's not Nomura's fault you and the rest of Yea Forums are desperate incels

Attached: 1558754451912.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Cuck.

Her back isn't really that hunched, she is still pretty straight. A slight lean would not create that much hangover. Additionally it's a sports bra to keep her chest in place so it wouldn't even create that much hang over.

>t: tranny
dilate

>she still has big tits
not big enough, dumb frogposter.
don't be too mad when they change her model to appease the japanese market who wants her to be changed.

>coping this hard over the truth
lmao

>I don't know how sports bras work

yes we know

>thinking they listen to 2chan weebs
have sex

This. The smaller boobs are just another item on the list of things that they fucked up.

thanks for the (You)s you seething virgins
you losers are so boring and predictable now

Attached: 1558753295635.png (552x524, 76K)

Sport bras are literally the new reverse "Quiet is naked so she can breathe" for liberal bullshit pandering.

so they were censored

It just burns because Cloud, Aeris, and Sephiroth are pretty much 1:1. Barret is forgivable but I'd prefer they remove the tank top, Tifa is just a mess.

This dude cloud have to sit a whole chair apart from her

Women and trannies would be happy if every character in every video game were a back transexual woman with the body of a board.

don't even bother user, half these threads are gonna be filled with this shit all the way til next year
Yea Forums is so pathetic

Attached: 1556155309750.gif (300x277, 1.82M)

How else would they push the homolust for Zack and Sephiroth angle?

Not quite, they probably put out a trailer with shrunken tits so they can make them bigger later so it looks like they're listening to backlash. They just forgot to use the itty bitty titty model in that scene.

Back to discord and Resetera with you then. You can leave our pathetic asses alone.

It doesn’t matter how big they are if they were twice the size Yea Forums would still say they made them smaller.

>being this paranoid
>making up reasons to be upset over "da es-jay-dubyas"
lmfao

they already listened and changed aerith
cope

>how to know resettrannies
we know u watch us u trannies,keep seething

Attached: 1547810780803.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I think the tits are about 10% too small, so I'd be okay with this

Changed her how? She looks the same between trailers.

>

Attached: pretending.jpg (349x642, 29K)

if I were resetera or discord I'd be saying her tits are disgusting
you're such a retard you can't even be consistent with your logic
have sex

Attached: 1554850258336.gif (332x332, 269K)

What the fuck is the deal with japs and noodle limbs? Even cloud has fucking beta arms.

Attached: 1560338394507.jpg (2190x1080, 810K)

You can dress like a girl, act like a girl etc... but you having a penis makes you a boy.

Dilate

>Changed her how? She looks the same between trailers.
you probably didn't pay attention because the original didn't bother you, but they actually changed her face.
japan was upset about her "horseface" and western features.

Eh, I'd say they're "big enough".

They were obviously trying to strike a balance, although its not really worthy of respect, since that "balance" was between "people who like the game" and "a pack of evil western harpies".

>muh discord or resetera boogeyman
not even frogposter but nice cope user

Dude, it's the same concept, except
>QUIET IS SEXIST
>Kojima: no she needs to be naked because BULLSHIT REASON
>liberals rage
>sane people lol because nobody believes it but who gives a shit because it's hot
>Tifa is 100% censored and even a blind monkey would agree
>liberals: no she needs a sport bra because I'm a Fighter® and bras compress tits
>sane people "are you fucking retarded?"
>NO IT'S NOT CENSORSHIP
It's called "intellectual dishonesty", at least own up to your agenda and admit you like shit to be censored. They will never admit it because censorship implies negative shit, and they think everything they do is splendid and for the greater good.
tl;dr stop being retarded.

Show a comparison because I refuse to believe even nips are that autistic.

>beta arms
how fat are u sir

Attached: 1546420586762.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Interesting, I wonder if they will make her boobs as big as the bar scene ones after the backlash.

not the same guy but
>autistic
>for not taking corporate cock up their ass
really goes to show the difference between east and west

This is what they wanted.

Attached: D6jg6woWwAAVxQs.jpg (680x383, 37K)

>BAWWW SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE DOES IN HENTAI AND FAN ART BAWWWWWWWWW
fucking pathetic

How we get japs to complain about Tifa?

>nitpicking about autistic shit like seeing horsefaces and "western features" where there are none is "not taking corporate cock"
You're just as bad.

They probably shrunk her boobs for the in game model because they didn't think they looked as good in action. That is a pre rendered cutscene so shrinking the boobs on her regular model wouldn't effect that. Maybe they will bump them up.

>we want women with microcephaly
Why are nips so fucking dumb?

Buy breast implants for all their women, so they have higher standards.

Wait we are admitting we are girls now? I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, people shouldn't know that this an anonymous board

Attached: no.gif (220x193, 96K)

>women with small faces don't exist

Attached: 1545822593724.jpg (300x271, 15K)

They already are

You're not women trannies.

>where there are none
have you considered that maybe, just maybe, you're the one not seeing it rather than it not being there at all you self-important psychopath?

A lot of them don't think woman can have big breasts in real life, so yeah.

Both of those women look closer to the left than the deformed thing on the right.

AM I KAWAII UGUU~~~

I'm not seeing it because I'm not an autist whose never left his basement.

I like her new design. Thigh highs are for the win. Sports bra also makes sense given she us kicking things asses all the time.

pic related
reddit and english twitter loved it, but most of 2ch and japanese twitter didn't like it at all.
they changed it to please the japanese fans.

Attached: aerith.jpg (1511x804, 157K)

>ad hominem
ah, yes. the argument for when you're being a dumb fuck.

What would actually make sense if for her to have thicker legs and arms because she kicks and punches things.

Exactly, we are not trannies, why would we admit we are girls on the first place, it's just not right.

And the Chicago train right on schedule to be obnoxious.

Literally the same face from a higher angle and in different lighting.

Retard. Why aren't you complaining about the muscle mass on most of the characters then?
>Thigh highs are for the win.
Nevermind, you're a mouth breather.

Left is ingame, right is the opening cutscene model.

Why are cowtitfags such fucking crybabies?
You guys get more pandering in video games than any other group (flatfags, trapfags, tomboyfags, lolifags, etc). Literally every Japanese game has multiple tittymonsters in it, while other groups have to be happy with maybe one character per game meeting their taste, like the token loli or trap.
And yet you guys STILL complain, man what a bunch of whiny fucks.

you retard she hasn't been censored at all. you are crying over nothing. her tits are still big. this is cwc 'sonic's arms are not blue' tier autism. im tired of looking at all you seething autists shit up the board with retarded arguments. you deserve mockery, faggot.

It's more likely that it's inconsistent as fuck and they use different models for gameplay / cutscenes.

dilate

Im just glad she has tits.
She could have a cinstant lens flare following her...

Is ffvii remake coming to pc?
Would love to get a mod that gives her a proper upskirt.

They look naturally big instead of stacked, I still like that, but she is too skelly, she need a little buff like cloud got.

absolutely seething lmao

probably a year later like every other FF game

cope

Simple statistics.
There are more people who like tits than people who like traps.

So, there is a bigger probability that a random sample from the population will want tits.

But, if you find the trapfags, i think they will be just as likely to complain about the lak of traps.

This. Not ideal, but understandable. 7/10

I bet you were one of the people who claim Catherine wasn't censored, it was a "deliberate design decision".

because that's not how Tifa is supposed to look?

you obviously don't if you're asking that

kek, no, see I and many other anons also recognize real censorship when we see it. thats why people are laughing at you. this complaining over tifa is autistic as fuck and the fact that some of you are trying to say its censorship is laughable

explain the sports bra u dumbfuck
inb4 "its just to contrast HaHa"

literally a retardera post

she's had a sportsbra since before advent children you underage
why are you even screeching, you're not old enough to have played the original game either lmao

stop basing everything you know about games on the hentai you've seen of it

>that
>big
KEK,

It is, the shrunk them you can see that here

This is kind of what happened to Sephiroth.

explain what about it?
not everyone who disagrees with you is from resetera you fag. How is what I posted a resetera post anyway?

shrunk from what? they don't really look smaller compared to how they were back in the day. thats why i and several other continue to mock this autistic whining

Guaranteed the black leggings and sports bra are for sony.

>character is known for huge tits
>snoy reduces tits like they always do and changes her outfit
>it's different this time i swear it's not censorship
yikes

this but unironically

They are smaller in those comparison pictured based on how much they overhang. They were made smaller for the in game model than the cutscene in the bar.

see this this is some of the most autistic shit i've seen in all my days here

her tits are still big though. cope

Attached: hhahahahahfag.png (256x192, 3K)

complaining about people complaining about tits is pretty autistic as well
we're on Yea Forums after all

>it's fine
>non-issue
>no need to fret over
Why are people obsessed with non-conflict culture?

It's an SJW thing, if it's something they like they try to get you to not complain about it, but then they go out and complain about everything that offends them like not having enough trannies represented in mario.

Attached: 1559150133967.jpg (2074x1660, 833K)

ehhh its kinda different. I'm not sitting around analyzing screenshots and making edits to them. I'm just laughing at people getting so mad over nothing. these are the same people who laugh at cwc's ridiculous actions over sonic boom but don't seem to realize how similar this brand of complaining is. And of course,all of us here are on Yea Forums. autism is relative

>backlash
falseflag outrage is not backlash

A lot of people are mad over it, I don't know what to tell you

I don't think its people not liking conflict or being sjw's. I think people just legitimately think she looks fine and are baffled by this outrage here.

Asking what?

So baffled they go into every thread to state their outrage at the outrage

She looks anything but fine.

user, there are no girls on the internet

I think its well within the average user's right to mock all this shitposting. You seem to want people to think those mocking the angry are actually the angry ones and I disagree with that.
lel no she looks alright. seethe more

>lel no she looks alright. seethe more
No she doesn't. Stop being contrarian for the sake of it.

>You seem to want people to think those mocking the angry are actually the angry ones and I disagree with that.
Nah, they are mostly upset people don't like the revealed design and have to go out of their way to make that clear in every thread about it. It's just the same outrage in a different direction.

But Yea Forums exists.

Those are trannies

there was a strawpoll the night tifa was revealed and you were in the minority, dipshit

and a lot of people are falseflaging about it

Oh. Your insults show your zoomer.

And she should have more muscle mass, i am fine with that.

Still does not change that the design is good.

Just mad because "change is bad"

>actual fans were a minority among aerithfags, flatchesfags, pedos, faggots, trannies, SJW, and people who hate video games in general
Wow color me surprised. If you are any of those I apologize that I called you contrarian. You can also leave my thread.

What atrocious tile work in the background. What a fucking dump.

She isn't censored, her tits are still big. It's just that the art style is different so her proportions also are. It's the difference between a cartoon and a more realistic style, that's also why Cloud isn't bright purple and why Barett's jaw is nerfed.
>crying about the sport bra
Why though? It doesn't hide anything. Even her old concept art didn't show any cleavage.

This meme has gone too far

In the end the only outrage that is going to matter is what japanese think, a lot of big JP artists are upset over it especially because she's too "plain" looking so that might do something. Obviously her model is going to change a bit with touch ups regardless, but we will see how much the japanese don't like it when they do another reveal in a few months.

>skin covered
>not censored
Bet you loved Bravely Default, huh?

>perfectly toned yet lithe body
>amazing midriff
>excellent style and design choices. The red of her eyes matching the red highlights of her outfit and the black and white as primary is kino
>now the symmetry of her arms and legs now both having sleeves makes her look stylish as fuck
>tits the perfect size
>armpits; shoulders and midriff still nicely exposed
>tits nice and big but not a retarded fetish size. Literally just right
>her fighting style looks fucking amazing and entirely suggests that she has been trained by the best Martial Artist in the whole world like she canonically has been

Tifa's design and presentation are pure kino as far as I am concerned

Attached: feelsgoodman2.jpg (899x650, 208K)

sports bra makes her tits look smaller. if they removed that they'd probably be way bigger.
inb4 classic outfit without sports bra and bigger tits is paid dlc

>everyone who disagrees with me is a faggot sjw tranny and not a real fan
What a sad existence. Get over yourself holy shit this is laughable

Imagine living with this taste. Jesus Christ.

Her arms and legs aren't toned at all, her model is pretty bad

Attached: thighlet.jpg (1071x961, 122K)

>doesn't deny it

user, the rule's purpose is to filter out the fact that it doesn't matter whether you're a girl or not, when it actually doesn't
not when it does you dumb homosexual

I'd tell you to lurk moar but I'm guessing you wouldn't know about this one either, so maybe spend more time learning about anonymous culture on know your meme or something, idk what kids do these days

I have only hooked up with flat chested girls bros ;_;, what do big boobs feel like?

No one's talking about the real bullshit change. I can't post images on PS4 but someone post the original FF7 bike and the new fucking Batmobile bike. Looks like fucking garbage

Stop replying to these schizos, dude. They just want attention.

Salty bags of coins

A design changing slightly for the Remake isn't censorship. The undershirt only cover a negligible amount of skin. It doesn't completely hide her upper body, her breast still look big. You're complaining about nothing

They do need to add some more muscle but that is usually asian design.

if you think that reply isn't trying to tell you that your fantasy of everyone disagreeing with you being a tranny is ridiculous, wrong and worthy of mockery, than I dunno what to tell you dude. Have some sex

>A design changing s-slightly for the Remake i-isn't censorship.

Attached: 1545733403995.jpg (804x720, 128K)

I don't think you need to be fit to know it takes a lot of muscle to swing that giant chunk of metal around

You don't follow any japanese artist on twitter do you ?

Her new outfit is bad (Barret's and Aerith's are too).

this is not comparable at all man. your reaching really hard.

Imagine completely missing the point of the discussion KEK

Are you fucking shitting me?

Attached: 1559778019376.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Why are you comparing two different things as if they were the same? This is nothing like what happened to Tifa.

> the rule's purpose is to filter out the fact that it doesn't matter whether you're a girl or not, when it actually doesn't
Wrong.
>I'd tell you to lurk moar but I'm guessing you wouldn't know about this one either, so maybe spend more time learning about anonymous culture on know your meme or something, idk what kids do these days
Imagine getting so smug about 4chin's 'culture' hahahahaha. Grow up, nigger.

>Says flat girl

The only thing you need to know is they were shrunk from the pre rendered cutscenes to the regular model. You can see the shrinking here

>sexy outfits on bobbleheads characters
Really? This is something you care about?

You censorshipfags deserve to be aped by a pack of STD niggers

No they aren't.

>n-nuh-huh, the rule is there for girls to show their tits xD
back to Yea Forums with you

dude. i am not shitting you. you are retarded if you think that is what happened to tifa.
I don't agree with what happened to bravely default tho. how the fuck am I censorshipfag you single digit iq having autist?

I'm against censorship, I agree that what happened to Bravely Default is bad. But that's not what happened with Tifa, it's not censorship.

they are

Tifa was hentai standards from day one you newfaggot.

THIS

Are you actually blind? They covered the legs for no reason at all.
>b-but muh fetish
Go fap to Rin or something.

Nice, a free filter list.

left is better

>thigh highs are censorship

Attached: jesus christ.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

He has a point. If they censored outfits on bobblehead characters, they definitely would censor Tifa

They also gave her a pleated skirt instead of her original skirt so it could go with the thigh highs to give her a retarded school girl look.

>the one that calls herself a goblin is the only cool one there

>go back to Yea Forums has become a valid insult
Sad.

idiots like you are reason nintendo censorship kept getting worse until we got the abomination that was the FE:fates localization

Attached: 1560310812490.jpg (1634x1512, 661K)

Oh you again. Not everyone has your fetish fatefag. Bet you'd love with Rin lost those socks, huh?

if you look at the first outfit in that pic it look like what tifa has on under her clothes

>actually thinking that thighighs are a form of censorship
>choosing to ignore that ZR is a thing that's extremely popular in Japan so you can cry censorship.
You're retardation is SJW-tier. Go back to Twitter where you belong.

Youre making strange assumptions about who my waifu is lmao. Whether I personally like thigh high stockings is irrelevant to the fact that they are definitely not censorship you fucking fag

>imagine having a gf with small tits

ahahahahAHAHAHAH no way, fag.

Attached: wheeze.png (593x580, 621K)

It looks good in the fanart, but it looks like trash in-game.

Who else remembers the wedding dress in FExSMT?

Well said. Burkas for the muslim fanbase when?

it's almost a direct comparison though...

Unironically kill yourself tranny, its the only solution to your mental illness

Attached: 1451938093016.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

>expecting anything more after a 'ur wrong' comment
excuse me, reddit might be more your speed

Both of you are retards. It depends on the intent of the artist. For now, both of you are speculating.

Oh wow Tifa stole Lin censored underwear

Attached: cnb8F10.jpg (1920x1088, 995K)

ITT: A bunch of virgins that have zero idea how tits actually work because they've never seen tits outside of anime or plastic pornstars.

Not comparable.

she didn't in the original u dumbfuck,nor dissdia nor any offical release u fuck,stop acting like a bommer we know ur shitposting 10 iq nigger

It's almost as if breasts are soft and change shape depending on posture or something. Huh, weird!

I'd be fine with the slightly nerfed tits if not for that shitty sportsbra and thigh-highs. The bra especially just makes them seem a lot smaller than they probably are. The pics I've seen with it shooped out make her tits look much closer to the original.

We'll see how big they are once we see her in that blue dress.

look at this awesome "redesign"

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x600, 116K)

>>b-but muh fetish
>Go fap to Rin or something.
Fuck you. Cowtitfags are always asking fanartists to draw girls with cowtits even when the girl doesn't have them in official art (Hex Maniac is a good example, or even worse: people "aging up* Pokemon lolis in porn), and you guys just tell us to deal with it or call us pedos or some shit.
So now you get to know how it feels when a girl you like gets redesigned into something you don't like. I have zero sympathy for you

>sports bras don't contrain breasts
>they just jiggle all over if you do a 15 degree lean
nah you are massively retarded an dhave no idea what sports bras even do

I'm willing to bet money that the boob window will be removed

damn her tits are actually big, and she's got hips. they just need to add a bit more thigh and then she's fucking perfect

>implying any of that don corneo shit is making it through with how many trannies and feminists would complain about the crossdressing, honey bee inn, and don corneo/his men being predators and try to "cancel" square enix over it

>I choose to be like this, I'm not being censored!
>It's a bikini too, just like the original!
>Don't you have a skin-tight fetishe? It's nice!
> Still have big tits!

Attached: maillot-de-bain-burkini-noir.jpg (1000x1500, 183K)

Attached: 1538087549137.png (1280x1280, 475K)

>Implying the Chun and Cammyfag devs didn't ruin her and her theme song on purpose

Sports bras still have some give to them, they're not fucking latex. Ever seen a woman run in a sports bra? That shit still bounces.

So are we saying her breasts aren't constrained now and they can change shape that massively?

You can see fucking ANKLE in that, literally pornography

>go back to "x"
>surely you're from "x"
>hahahhaa I said it guys, am I a cool guy now?
Pathetic.

You probably are trolling at this point. I refuse to believe someone is legitimately this retarded to say her boobs would literally grow twice as big in her sports bra because she is sitting down.

I'm saying it's not actually that massive of a change and you've never spent time near a woman who was wearing a sports bra over large tits. Yes, it keeps them somewhat constrained, but it's not like it's made of latex, if a woman leans over in a sports bra her tits will still settle differently than when she's standing straight up. When a woman runs in a sports bra, her tits still bounce, too, just not quite as much as they would in a regular bra.

You're aware this game is made in Japan by Japanese people mainly for other Japanese people right? Why shouldn't they cater to their fetish and their crowd? You're literally asking them to cater to you instead, like a SJW.

but skintight looks even hotter than plain nude user

when most games are being censored yes its most likely sjw shit

if this happend 10 years ago yeah we wouldn't know

>literally grow twice as big
No, you're the blind retard who thinks they actually look twice as big in that shot. They're not any bigger, they're just hanging down a little lower because her back is hunched.

imagine still being mad because I pointed out how new you were to everyone else ITT
just oof

>me getting mad at fanartists means you can't get mad at official art
????

>It's a redesign guys it just happens to cover up everything that westerners might find offensive it's NOT censorship

>fanart
Very different from official content, my pedo friend.

It's confirmed to be in though. You're mixing up Japan and cuckmerica.

>I'm saying it's not actually that massive of a change and you've never spent time near a woman who was wearing a sports bra over large tits.
She's upright in both and not moving in either. Her boobs overhang way more in the bar picture. You for some reason think boobs are constantly changing shape while someone is still. That's not how boobs work lmao

I'm asking to be faithful to the original well loved design. That's all I'm asking.

No, it it twice as big based on how much it overhangs on the bra as opposed to how there is nothing under the boobs in the first picture. The bra keeps them stationary and up, in the bar they are hanging over ever to about that band while she is keeping her back straight.

I'm just happy anyone who this censorshit will be in developer hell most likely for the next decade

Attached: Capture.png (918x902, 961K)

Don't care. I'm glad the shoe is on the other foot and a cowtit girl is getting redesigned. You didn't side with me when my loli games got censored, so I won't stand with you now when your normalfag cowtit garbage gets censored.

>oof
You're just sinking yourself more and more, lad. Stop, have some dignity.

Seems more like they did it for tactical purposes, since her gloves have padding along the fingers now. Though it is odd the leggings don't at least have some pads as well since it would make sense to have something to cushion her legs when she's running around and doing various kicks on fucking mechs and eldritch horrors.

have sex

Attached: 1537375941746.webm (2042x1934, 2.63M)

It was confirmed to be in 4 years ago when they first announced the game, before trannies started their deathgrip on social media and japanese companies started cucking to appease America. If it's still intact, expect heavy edits compared to how it was in the original.

Cloud is a heavily modified using the planet's energy and alien DNA supersoldier, you silly fuck. He is lithe but strong as all fuck.

>Stop, have some dignity.
>t. tits or gtfo
OOF

I'm surprised you think they would be able to implement something subtle like this. Most likely explanation is that they're different models.

It's not that much more of an overhang. Christ, you're exaggerating it so much just to fit the story in your head. In the first shot, she is standing straight up with her back arched. In the second shot, she is sitting down and leaning forward.
This does two things:
1. her abs/tummy are being scrunched up by her sitting posture, causing the bottom of the shirt to bunch up more or sit a little higher than it might while she's standing.
2. Changes the angle of the breasts relative to her body, which causes that overhang, because the breasts are being pulled straight down by gravity while her back is leaning forward.
When you sit, a lot more changes than just the curve of your back.

Yes, but not everything. Nomura jas already said something won't be in because of current political and social climate. It was literally a different time.

>You didn't side with me when my loli games got censored
Now this is actual projection

I actually did you ungrateful swine. I've been telling people non-stop to not buy censored games.

It's not a meme. Yea Forums honestly believes everyone who disagrees with them is a tranny. Which means they think that at least half the planet is trannies.

Well though luck, it changed. But at least you now have a proper non-retarded argument. I'd argue that this is a matter of taste. That said, with the costume change in XV I wouldn't be surprised if the VIIR have multiple outfits for your party.

left also has skintight clothing

oh yeah? so how come tifa's last limit break can deal twice as much damages as his?
checkmate, atheist

people forget we saw at the Nibelheim reactor that Mako can turn people into literal monsters

redesigned has become the new localization and I bet many of the people defending this consider themselves anti-censorship

Attached: 1559363886523.png (1004x1116, 567K)

If Yakuza Kiwami was able to get away with Majima crossdressing and getting his shit kicked in, they probably won't bother with the Cloud section since it literally doesn't do anything "transphobic" other than have Cloud avoid being nailed by Don Cornholio and then go "Gotcha, fatman!"
And the most they might do now is just have Cloud stall for time and then reveal himself just as Tifa and Aerith bust into the room.

god nothing beats a woman looking down on you

Mu dude, that shit looks so bad it literally feels like a last minute demand by Sony. Pic related, ignoring the propositions, a five minute edit can erase the "redesign".

Attached: 1544058636025.png (532x440, 202K)

that was literally censored. can you show me the "uncensored" version of tifa?

Buzzwords aren't arguments, dude.

You virgin weren't going to buy the game anyway

This. What they showed of Tifa in the E3 was solely to keep the screaming meemies silent. She's likely going to be more faithful in the actual game when it comes out.

The japs are talking about that but most of them agreed that is going to be DLC so .... i really wish we could about this instead of tifa's tits 24/7

This is about as big as tits get on thin women without implants. You’ll only see anything bigger than D cups on landwhales and botched up slags.

holy shit her now outfit looks like MSpaint in thumbnail

>has yet to provide one
okay that's a yikes from me dawg

"I know better than Nomura"
Holy fuck these faggots have gotten severely delusional.
None of this "outrage" you think you possess will do anything because you were ready to be outraged before she ever even appeared, you people just want her to be topless to "SPITE THEM SJWS" like no one can possibly design characters in a way you don't agree with.
This is a character with the same bust as Tifa in DoA by the way, guess this outfit was censorship since it isn't a bikini, pathetic virgin

Attached: Bust 92.jpg (600x338, 35K)

Retard, if this was really a demand made by Sony, they would have either turned her skirt into a skort or slapped spats onto her ass, not leggings that still expose a nice portion of her thighs and plays right into the absolute territory thing that Japans these days love with a passion.

It's a far bigger overhang that you pretend not to see, I'll draw some lines. The wringles are exposed in the first one, the wrinkles are covered all the way down to the band in the second picture. Do you know how much bigger boobs have to be to overhang a sports bra and extra restraint from a secondary undershirt? They are contained snugly in the first one, in the second one they could not be with a straight back. You think boobs are just this thing that are magically shifting all over the place, she would have to hunch over a lot to get a similar effect with smaller boobs like she has in the left picture.

Attached: 1560352208902.jpg (929x574, 96K)

B I G G E R
B
I
G
G
E
R

>remove glorious ZR
>overly shapely legs making her look like a midget.
This edit is retarded and you don't know if this change was last minute or not to please SJW. Especially since some of Tifa's designs are actually more covered than her VIIR design.

I like her new skirt. It makes her look like a slut

They're decently sized but they gotta be BIGGER

Attached: 1553644388696.jpg (1080x1230, 116K)

Nice slutty schoolgirl cosplay Tifa but when are you going to get back into your ordinary clothes?

I don't see why black gloves instead of red make so many people angry when they're going to change often enough anyway

>they would have either turned her skirt into a skort or slapped spats onto her ass,

>or slapped spats onto her ass,

OH NO NO NO NO

If Tifa looked exactly like she did in the FMV, Yea Forums would still shit itself stupid in rage over something else. This is the nature of the beast.

It was last minute. Literally only a color change. The skirt was the actual redesign.

tl;dr censorship supporter

The integral parts of Tifa's old design are all there; stop over reacting you sensationalist child

Prove it.

Imagine being this stupid.

Attached: 1535355827839.jpg (478x720, 53K)

Because it's her default look and will be seen in all promotional art and fan art.
That's the problem.

>ZR this
>ZR that
Stop being a faggot, that shit looks terrible on her. She's not a school-girl.

think they are pointing out the censorship in how her boobs change

Spats are great, though, even if it does mean not getting upskirt shots. Of course, they probably have the "void" between her legs that Japan itself enforces, not America.

Attached: Videl worked up.png (736x1078, 867K)

That would have kept her original contour at least. Now her skirt will be flaring out constantly.

Attached: 1560235788699.png (674x636, 729K)

It just gets under my skin that they have the balls to pretend to be some champion of anti censorship or "Imagine how big breasted women feel being told they're not okay"
It's so fucking transparent that these people are grandstanding and don't even believe in the ideals they pretend to give a shit about.
All of those arguments would shift the moment it became convenient for them and pointing out an actual censorship problem outside of boobies in video games makes them reee at you because they don't ACTUALLY give a shit about censorship but getting 24/7 fanservice for dick stroking otaku.

Attached: 1557167631098.png (184x184, 80K)

They are fucking massive by Real life standards
Double Ds at least

They've been painted over with black and school girlified.

Says (You)

Attached: (You) don't belong here.png (461x447, 232K)

Well that's just your tastes isn't it then? Nothing to do with censorship.

Good thing I have a school girl fetish and don't need milkers to be an F cup for me to enjoy them, she still has milk tanks, people just want her to look obscene because they're retarded

see
spats are a common tactic in censorship and you idiots defend it every time

It's a video game. You might as well complain about Cloud's sword to be consistent

>double d
>massive

lmao

Attached: 1538397434648.jpg (633x960, 78K)

tits look big here too, but yeah i'm not a fan of how much her skirt flares out. I wish she was just given short shorts.

>DOAcucks defending censorship
Sounds about right

DID I MENTION HER TITS???? DID I?

>It's fine with me because all I care about is that I can fap to her.
That's you. Sure hope a character you care about never gets changed because I'll be there jizzing all over your disappointment.

but they did slap spats on her you see it when she kicks of course they have no detail and look like granny paintes

And it gets under my skin you're trying to justify the censorship as "redesign" just like you do every time.

It's the same shit you dumb faggot. Tifa's redesign is like 90% faithful with the biggest change being the thigh-highs and spats. We're blessed that VIIRemake looks as faithful as it does. She's gonna be best girl again because this game has so much more dialogue to flesh out characters through, too.
Now this is a good point. I wish she was just a bit more built. She's a pugilist so I'd like to see just a bit more thickness and muscle to her.

Attached: file.png (555x532, 257K)

I don't base my like of a character solely on her cup size or if her panties are being flashed, so I'll be good, virg

she looks way too bottom heavy with that skirt.
that was always aerith's thing but now she has it.

Yes. She wears bike shorts. WITH A GIANT FLARING OUT CONTOUR RUINING SCHOOLGIRL SKIRT OVER THEM.

Wow you really can't read, can you.

Also a pleated skit that is also longer and smaller boobs

Nice deflection retard, but you have absolutely no evidence of supposed censorship or "Muh SJW ring kissing" you faggots keep bitching about, you just want to pretend your argument is more grand than "Me want booby slider"
That's literally it, you want her tits to be comically big and refuse to admit it, it's sad.
Now post instagram whores with their tits flopping about to prove how much I hate busty women, it's what you all do to in an attempt to not look completely retarded

I remember when it was localization I wonder what the next word will be

>DD massive by real life standards
>when D cup is average size in northern europe
cringe

They're droopy

Spats are great if they are a part of the original design. In this case, they are being used as a wedge to pit spats lovers against panty lovers instead of pro-fanservice vs. anti-fanservice

What do Tifa's sweaty pits smell like?

Here I made it more accurate to her redesign.

Attached: 1560360589652.png (555x532, 223K)

No, it's because they are teardrop shaped, not round, you're seeing the "bigger" looking lower part.

God I wish I had the chance to give Tifa an extremely disappointing romp in the sack as I prematurely ejaculate a minute after putting my dick inside her.

>not a single L O N D O N

this website is dead

>First girlfriend had deflated balloon clown tits when she took her bra off in front of me
You have no idea what you're even talking about, to even pretend that's the case is undermining the sheer disappointment I felt when I first saw a pair of tits IRL

>the in-game model is much larger
>"sports bras" don't exist in a video game, she isn't a real person wearing a bra

if you include implants sure.
Seethe

This is a great picture that really makes it clear how bad the new skirt is. I would rather have the shorts even if it meant caving to SJWs.

Muh realism, can't have cartoon art but you can have noodle legs

Attached: 1560287382379.jpg (2029x980, 283K)

kys stupid shitbull poster

Not everything is an "us vs them" issue you retarded fuckin fag.
Just say you prefer shorts over skirts instead of pretending EVERYTHING is an SJW issue you mental child

That bigger lower part doesn't show up in the first picture because her boobs were shunk for the in game model as opposed to the pre rendered cutscene, which is my point.

We have been talking about the redesign of the outfit all this time. You're the only one talking about boobs here. Stop trying to come off as houlier-than-thou because you don't like boobs. You are not relevant to this discussion.

they aren't

Tight ass shorts combined with making her model more fit would have been amazing desu.

And her chest is roughly the size of her head, so?

Don't give up yet. Both west and the japs are saying that her tits are too small and her legs too thin. It's possible they might change her model a bit.

>PS1 era fanservice scene that's much bigger than he canonical bust measurement
>Despite people eviscerating this scene for several years now suddenly it keeps getting brought back up by porn addicted otaku

>gave her Anri Okita's face
>forgot to give her Anri Okita's boobs

Attached: Anri-Dress02.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

Anyone who argues "realism" is just being entirely disingenuous because they only apply that sentiment to female breasts as they don't think big boobs exist in real life.

Actually here is the correct one

Attached: 1551488333795.jpg (425x797, 121K)

DD is not massive by any standard.

This. It fucking sucks trying to make points about everything but her tits but no matter what you say you get.

>WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HER TITS BRO, THAT'S ALL YOU EVER TALK ABOUT, TITS TITS TITS.

you're literally denying reality, dumbass.
and it's not fat people either, southern europe and america have a higher obesity rate and smaller average cup sizes.

everytime I hear someone use the realism excuse I remember the pic and laugh

Since when does to be honest turn into desu?

I swear to god if this whole censorship shit (Which is where the post chain started) is about her thigh highs you're actually brain dead

The majority of implants are found in the US and Brazil.

Those thighs are a crime against humanity

I prefer skirts over shorts though, just not in this case, as the implementation is horrific. Also, SJWs are mental, as are their apologists

If you could see through her arm in the second pic, you'd see the shape of her tits. People are acting like behind her arm is a big round tit, it would actually just be a low slope, most of the tit is hanging down where you can see

I would be willing to compromise if they at least make her fitter,.

So proportionally her tits should be way bigger in the game, and in Advent Children where they started this realistic art style

i think the only people that are fine with the design change are ugly women, trannies, and soiboys

the only thing making them seem smaller is the damn sports tank top under

The thigh highs are probably meant to go with the sleeves she wears on her arms to sort of balance out the design. I just want the gloves to actually be red because there's too much black.

"fanservice" scene? It's just one of numerous story cutscenes. Just because she has tits in it doesn't mean it's "fanservice".

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about, you state your opinion, then break off into a tangent about schizo shit, why the fuck is everything about SJWs.
Am I apologizing for them because I'm tired of hearing about them? Are you going to post another epic twitter screencap with 3 retweets to show me how bad they're fucking up this industry?

Why can males have massive muscles but women can't have exaggerated female bodies? Again, there are plenty of women with stunning figures, giving Tifa a slightly large set is no big fucking deal. I don't think anyone here is truly asking for massive tits, just noticeably larger than what the remake is. The fact that you can look at her model and think she is maybe a B cup at times is all you need to reduce her appeal. She was always a strong female character with an alluring figure, why take her body away? If cloud was a super attractive pretty boy and they changed him to be average at best, it would be the same thing. Why take his feminine handsome features away? It's part of his identity and attraction. Doesn't mean he isn't a great character without it, but it also doesn't mean you should get rid of it.

>WON'T EVEN ADMIT PS1 ERA TITTY JIGGLE SCENE IS FANSERVICE
I knew everyone arguing about this shit was a delusional retard but jesus christ imagine picking this hill to die on

Attached: 1556644146405.jpg (576x572, 39K)

The big change isn't their size, though they're smaller, but their shape. They've gone for a realistic hanging teardrop shape instead of the usual round shape you see in video games. They look much flatter as a result.

>ZR
>Shes wearing spats

Attached: 1553638267743.jpg (680x848, 40K)

and if they went with her default look she'd have dumb giant anime eyes

Do you even know what ZR is? Be honest

It's not a fanservice scene because the purpose of it is not "her tits jiggle", that's just one shot of a longer story scene.

You do it by the intensity of the wrinkles and how far they overhang the bra. All the fat in her boobs isn't on the side of her chest, you see the shape clearly. From the side view if she had the same boobs in the first picture we wouldn't be able to see the wrinkles from under the boob to the band.

It was added for NA release

Like Cortana

Attached: the perfect woman.jpg (1361x845, 188K)

apparently you are the one who doesnt , ZR lose its meaning if theres no pantis under her skirt turbo retard

No.

>It's not a fanservice anime because it has a few panty flashes, if you add them together there was only 20 minutes of panties being shown over 12 30 minute episodes! That's 6 hours! which would make it only 5.5% of the show!
This is how stupid you actually sound man

>but busty Asians is unrealistic

if tifa didn't have giant tits she would've died here

Attached: tits.png (1285x653, 1.38M)

Angel Wicky is great.

this

spats would ruin characters like tohsaka rin or 2B

Japs don't seem to think so, but I guess you know so much better than everyone else because you're so smart, maybe they're all just using it wrong, better tell all those japs that like the new ZR they're ACTUALLY not seeing a thigh window because spats are there.
Dipshit

You tried to claim the entire scene exists for "fanservice", which is complete nonsense. You never even played FF7.

It's wrong, but Cortana also didn't have a sports bra meant to hold them in place. You don't just wear a sports bra to preserve the natural position of your boobs without a one.

>Intentionally animating jiggle for each breast because jiggle physics weren't a thing in the PS1 era isn't fanservice.
Okay man, yeah

Attached: Really fat fuck.jpg (468x622, 52K)

Non stop you're embarrassing yourself

Attached: IvUAJhyOtpSTW7t2DTJpCytupPGaNtaYCCuWOaRnj-Q.jpg (1200x822, 94K)

have sex

user, Tifa isn't real. She's not actually wearing a "bra". Polygons are polygons. Never mind that this doesn't even address my point which is that they're not shaped like usual round video game tits, but actual tits which hang.

Myself? Apparently you're smarter than everyone, rev up that jap and... oh wait, you don't know any do you?

>realism = fanservice
based retardbro

>Shifts argument to realism since it now suits him
Checkmate

Attached: 1553140165752.jpg (462x377, 56K)

Don't change what you claimed. You claimed the entire cutscene exists for "fanservice" because her tits bounce for one shot.

And he keeps going holy shit this is the so called *autism*

Attached: 1553809573655.gif (367x206, 2.7M)

Scene=entire cutscene
Do you know what a camera cut is buddy?

When you are compelled to post a reaction image in every post, you're trying too hard.

GUYS

US WEEBS DID IT

Attached: 1560361267338.png (1210x421, 69K)

They're not hanging here

Attached: 1560227723209.jpg (492x593, 37K)

They did it in Advent Children already, why is anyone surprised?

Sorry I'm not some ironic weeb that literally just repeats shit he heard elsewhere that doesn't actually import anything or know anything about the culture he's trying so hard to ape and correct people on?
Mad cuz no argument.

i'm not even the guy you argued with
huge tits aren't static, they would look retarded if they didn't add the jiggle there. of course you wouldn't know since you have never seen big breasts in real life, incel.

Yes they are. What is it you think "hanging" is?

Not him but I don't know if the amount of effort it'd have taken back in the day for that bounce to happen is appreciable nowadays but it is an instance of fanservice. Nothing in a videogame just 'happens,' you know? Calling it what it is isn't bad.

It makes no sense that a hologram would look like anything other than a perfect ideal. Why would they give it saggy tits?

Which is worse? Being retarded or being a virgin?

They are not, is quite obvious. But after what they did to Lara Croft this is not surprise (+ Sony censoring breasts everywhere). Hopefully we would mod them in PC.

You tried not capitalizing your sentences already buddy.
Sorry you ran out of talking points and need to resort to doubling back on shit you know nothing about

They're not round and sticking out of her chest so yes they are hanging.

Attached: 1424304683857.jpg (1080x1920, 219K)

>saggy
Spotted the virgin

They aren't hanging nearly as much as cortana's are additionally they barely wrinkle the fabric, they are designed by be constrained by two layers.

Attached: a world full of virgins.png (1000x1894, 869K)

This design is almost perfect, all it needs is slightly more muscle on her arms and legs. Also I want to lick the tummy.

Yikes, she's a chestlet

They changed her design to be more realistic in 4, she's meant to look like the woman she's modelled on in universe

Attached: 2012-11-06-cortana.jpg (1242x463, 82K)

>Google translate
At least hire a translator if you're presenting this to people.

I don't give a shit about the size of her tits. GET RID OF THE FUCKING EXTRA CLOTHES!

I know that's what real tits look like. I'm saying why wouldn't you make a hologram woman look as perfect/ideal as possible? She should have impossibly perky tits, not realistic gravity-sagged tits.

> Reminder that Jessy had that materia plugged deep inside her ass.

>thicker, stronger arms and legs
>slightly more definition on the abs
>better skirt physics
10/10.

>cowmilk boing boing
Based

I don't mean hanging as in "sagging", I mean hanging like actual tits do. Tits aren't round like baskteballs in real life unless they're fake, they're in a teardrop shape to varying degrees, but they're round in video games, even modern ones. It's rare that you see ones rendered with a realistic shape, Cortana was simply the only other one I could think of.

Dilate

>should
Why should she? It's Nomura's game, he can do what he wants. Why don't you go create something where everyone has 'impossibly perky tits'?

Yeah, it's funny how all the people complaining seem to have forgotten that movie. Tifa in Advent Children was also WAY more covered up than she is in the remake.

You faggots are so mindlessly predictable.

Why are anons continuously baffled by the idea that more than one person posts in a thread?

Yeah if they fix her thighs and arms the model would be much better, this is not fine.

Attached: ugh.jpg (1065x961, 163K)

Nomura had nothing to do with Cortana's design, retard. Read the fucking reply chain.

She's a hologram AI, not a sex doll, user.

Cos she's meant to look like an actual woman, not a cartoon.

Attached: CORTANA.png (726x1290, 437K)

When you get the "not that guy but" guy that intentionally stunts his posting style to appear different but slipped up and did it in a replay already and then doubles back to proper grammar it makes it look like said user's just a retard attempting to make a double play and failing horribly at doing it

What I've learned this E3 is that literally every single person on Yea Forums is a transexual.

Attached: 1482164199253.gif (480x270, 2.12M)

You're trying too hard.

Correction a transexual incel

Amazing deflection out of frazzled embarrassment.
Give me another terse reply so I know you're trying to think up some sick reply to own me with

if you want to just argue with the wall it's a lot faster

Probably would be considering how stupid you are

they're not saggy though, they're ideal

Attached: 8170874687_ab4df8c635_k.jpg (997x2048, 415K)

educational video for faggots who still don't get it:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxajnypzxh0

>PC version drops later
>faggots will focus on making her tits hilarious large instead of giving us a spats and sports bra-only mod
Smh

Attached: file.png (772x1080, 774K)

>Yea Forums is one person
based retardbro

Cortana needed to put on a fucking shirt, was very saggy and disgusting in Halo 4, very very disrespectful

Why are you so gay?

Don't have sex you unvirgins.

Great story
Great graphics
Amazing music
Top tier gameplay
I was hooked from beginning to end
I threw money at the dlc
I’m playing again because it’s so good
Tits weren’t big enough
0/10

You fucking Yea Forumsirgins make me laugh

Fuck that other guy, only poster with an IQ above 80 in here

Based modders.

That shit can burn in hell

They will probably just release an original tifa as a costume

>wanting sweaty, panting Tifa wearing bra and spats is gay
You're small-time if you only think of bigger and bigger tits desu

they're still hanging

gay

you guys are so fucking insufferable that I hope they keep fucking with you just to spite you

Unfortunately, they listened to morons like you and put her in clothes for the next game

Attached: five1.jpg (988x1025, 393K)

>sweat and sports gear
Been there done that. It actually shows your entry level when you make fetishes priority over the basics.

>I hope they keep fucking with you just to spite you
>Squeenix makes one of Tifa's tits bigger than the other
>It's only like 20 pixels but the autists start fucking fuming
I suppose this

You are literally no different, you go out of your way to go into a thread to complain about them.

32/34DD is nothing. You'd know if you ever came into contact with actual women

Very true

Good, it was pretty fucking bad in Halo 4, I don't know how anyone could get off to that.
It didn't even feel sexual, her tits needed to be perkier if I wanted to get off to that shit, it just felt like your mom was walking around the house with a shirt and no bra on, you don't WANT to look, but her tits are just out and rolling down passed her rib cage and it's gross

what a shame

Attached: ass.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Those are what actual tits look like. They're not basketballs taped to the chest.

>Perky tits don't exist
Okay bud

no boobs
no dolphin tail
no panty
no legs
no soul
no fun

get a boobjob, breastlet

good bait

Her tits curve upward, they are perky.

This. She's too generic now

so Advent Children again

>gravity doesn't exist
Perky boobs that are big will still sag.

>Literally an AI construct
>Must adhere to the laws of man and can't be engineered into the perfect woman
THIS is why you cucks will never succeed

You're asking for fake tits. Perky tits don't literally stick out of the chest, they just don't droop and point downward. Even perky tits hang in gravity.

This isn't the future I wanted...

She's not a sex doll.

She had boobs, legs, soul, and fun in AC.

>fake tits
You mean like on the fake A.I. from a video game?
Oh goodness me

>A.I. has a visual relay to chief
>Doesn't try to make herself as aesthetic as non humanly possible for the savior of the galaxy
Huh...

She's cloned from Dr Halsey, a human woman, that's who she looks exactly like.

No she didn't.

>A.i. Cloned from human
>Can't alter appearance
Noble six should have dropped her ass the moment Carter died

If you just want a sex doll just say so, you don't need to dance around it.