Psylocke's official render

b-bros...

Attached: pyslocke.png (954x799, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18154259
youtu.be/zY46t_vapTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not as bad as it could be, but i'll miss her high cut leotard

Attached: psylocke 2.jpg (551x796, 220K)

She looks like a tranny, her original 2D sprite from MvC is millions times better

Its almost like its a completely different game and company

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

That is not psylocke. That's some chick cosplaying psylocke.

Bring back Psylocke costume from Deadpool game.

This is miles- no, actually INFINITELY better than what changes were made to that lady from Battletoads.

new dlc for mvci?

No the switch ultimate alliance game.

Maybe it's just the angle but her chin seems kinda pointy. Still, not nearly as bad as it could have been, especially since western games have taught me to prepare for the worst in such cases.

>those tiny tits
wtf bros they're nerfing everyone now

Attached: 1560302482300.png (1159x497, 1003K)

Damn
How big would you need to be to please that ass?
I'm thinking at least 8x6.
I don't think she could feel anything smaller than that

>Japanese do OP outfit

Meanwhile in the west....

Attached: 1548758040708.jpg (651x1000, 237K)

This game looks so much better than Avengers which is weird because that was made by a much larger company.

my dick hurts

THICK

She's standing with her back arched. They're still a pretty good size.

Only one of those female faces that really looks bad as far as I can tell is Captain Marvel, which is fitting since she's a femanazi dyke icon, and the girl in the blue mask on the right.

because they're going for comics aesthetics, and it's a japanese company making the characters

Attached: file.png (500x400, 388K)

She doesn't look like a fucking tranny, you meme kids are getting irritating

Isn’t Avengers made by Square Enix?

so how is the gameplay in this

watched the demo and it was hard to tell what moves they were actually using

hope there's some actual skill and it's ok solo or online co-op....

She is back in her original body. Kwannon is back as well. Kwannon is the hot one now.

That's exactly why it looks better. That and it's on the Switch so they aren't giving every woman a man's face.

Attached: file.png (1214x919, 2.06M)

> 2D>3D
Is this weebs code ethic?

Team Ninja's take feels somewhat underwhelming.

Lack of high cut sucks but at least there's still ass.

Let's settle this.

strawpoll.me/18154259

Based nintendo dabbin on the trannies.

its 10 times worse in the comics

No, Crystal Dynamics, SE just owns them, but it's not japanese developers

I'm more talking about the feminist approved costume, the man jaw and the absolutely shit art.

What the fuck is with these faces? God so fucking gross.

Nevertheless, you should at least try to do better than something that was released... what 15 years ago now?

MVCI could've waited just a little bit......

Attached: 1234457457234.png (1348x930, 2.59M)

PSY-BLADE

PSY-BLADE

During the treehouse they seem to be able to at least set the difficult. Seems to be a total of 8 difficulty settings based on how many players are playing. Seems there are 4 difficulty levels above the ones that was demonstrated.

Because alot of Xbone and ps4 games are too far into the cinematic gameplay culture that they tend to become samey.

Looks like Betsy Shiranui wearing her grandma's one piece.

Actually does, I find some trannies that are hot like this on tinder

I really miss her all white outfit.

Obviously as a Asian waifu samurai bitch

Attached: 1548751876774.jpg (750x1138, 1007K)

should I buy UMvC3? it's heavily discounted on PS store right now

No squirrel girl? It's like they don't want money

Attached: kwannon-kills-magnetos-clone-4.jpg (1007x1600, 532K)

>Captain Dyke first on the roster list

Getting real tired of seeing this cunt pushed everywhere.

Attached: 1560201565019.png (325x375, 116K)

Cyclops looks pretty cool in the game.

I’m glad they didn’t give him the costumes that don’t show his hair.

It’s her or Kamala.

Why are cpt dyke and kamala both in the game?

>Elsa Bloodstone
Based

Attached: nextwave_chest1.jpg (660x1024, 166K)

No Ant-Man, BUT

Attached: file.png (2272x3118, 3.5M)

Because they are intensely pushed by Marvel?

So who designed the OC bitch?

>OC

Is that why the street shitter is always everywhere? Do people even like her?

I hope she gets the EMH suit as an alt

Who?

Earth's Mightiest Heroes and that one anime design are still the best Wasp looks

I thought this shit would be MCU pandering. Might just pick it up if they're adding Psylocke, Nightcrawler and Next Wave characters.

>I thought this shit would be MCU pandering
That would be the SE avengers game.

Kamala is actually kinda decent now that they've mostly dropped her whole "writes superhero fanfic" shit and let her develop as her own character, though I feel she works better bouncing off of other heroes instead of her own solo books. She's one of the few decent Legacy characters Marvel's pumped out along with Robbie and Sam (Note that I say decent and not great).

They're adding Moon Knight, Fantastic 4 and the missing X-men as DLC

Attached: mua-expansion-pass.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Attached: 3164416c3aad469844537e7cd43fcf70.jpg (715x1117, 128K)

If i could get one alt i want her EMH design.

The original character in this game. The bitch with the guns.

She's not OC

Attached: hero_elsa-bloodstone.png (2186x3018, 1.39M)

see

Elsa Bloodstone?

I would like to see PymTron in a game.

Just say you've never read a comic before

Attached: elsa4.png_tmp.png (885x662, 1.27M)

Why is Spider-Man on that list 4 times?

>OC

I'm guessing she's the "relatively obscure pick that the devs really wanted to use" character?

the character art/models in this game are fantastic. Goddamn.

Eastern vs. Western character design.

Attached: east_vs_west.jpg (615x310, 63K)

Honestly I kind of like Sam, not as much as Rich of course, and I don't really get the hate he gets now both are running around. The fact their book got canned while all the other trash Marvel is throwing around got to keep going proves there's no justice in cape comics.

>You didn't recogbise obscure piece of shit marvel comic from the 90's therefore you've never read a comic before

Eat shit faggot.

Great job outing yourself.

Attached: Nextwave signs.png (698x529, 556K)

it's from 2001 at the earliest

Elsa is pretty well known man. She is basically Marvels VanHellsing.

She’s from the 2000s nigger

What's with the long nose?

>normalfag retard gets btfo
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Like pottery

I'm sure most of Japan sure as fuck don't know her.

She just has a wh*te woman's jawline

Attached: 62262371_1991148634322985_9069168610550743040_n.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Stale meme, friend

ahh the 90's

People like Kamala and her antics, yes. I’ve read some of her comics, and while I don’t love them, there’s definitely a certain appeal to them. I think she actually gets pushed because Marvel knows she’s popular. I would say people actually like her more than Captain Marvel, who is more often than not the worst part of any story she shows up in.

Also, she’s Pakistani. Not Indian. They don’t shit in streets, they blow them up.

Society of Virtue is so good

>Tfw I give a fuck about this game more than my cashgrab avengers.

It doesn't even have to do with the designs but it just looks more fun.

Why do Japanese make western characters so much better than the west? The avengers game looks like ass compared to this.

>gamora still with the ugly white suit.
are they trying to get rid of the few fans she has?

Does anyone care about widow? She always feels like a obligated addition to stuff.

The Infamous Chechen spy, Brown Recluse.

Attached: 1560284376207.png (743x439, 632K)

pretty glad Elsa and Crystal got in
this roster has a serious lack of any obscure characters
having miles and gwen seems cool until you see just how much they make it look smaller

Attached: file.png (1481x2042, 1.51M)

>has hawkeye vs doesn’t have Hawkeye

>I don't recognize this character, so they must not have existed before today

It's not about knowing every character, it's about them believing that they do.

character on left looks like the guy from new wolfenstein.

Lads how to I get into Moon Knight and Elsa Bloodstone

If my favorite hero is Spider-Man, am I even liable to like them?

When did Storm become Beyonce?

Attached: 1560097488809.png (398x376, 189K)

Last I checked square enix is Jap, unless they aren't the ones actually doing the designs.

She's a handsome woman.

She looks like an anime character now...

I love how some artists still draw boring British Betsy looking Asian still in some of the new arcs.

This looks like what the Roster for MVCI should have bean.

Attached: 1555603068094.gif (500x500, 296K)

Corvus is a lucky guy

Moon Knight is Batman but batshit insane

Is the arm hiding she is fat? Look at the red cloth tied on waist

>90s-esque designs
Good shit

How long until the articles and retardera threads start flowing?

where is peni parker?

>muggas
>avengers
>guardians
>spider-people
>street level guys
>fucking elsa bloodstone as the deep cut
>FF coming as DLC
honestly this is a pretty based roster

>Batman but batshit insane
Errrr....

Japan is the last bastion of male heterosexuality and sex appeal.

When Japan is lost we are done for.

Based nintendo

they were busy complaining about some dark souls anime game with tiddies, but now kotaku is already complaining about her legs showing too much, don't worry

Looks way too mannish and there's not enough ass showing

I think you mean when did Beyonce become Storm.

This may surprise you but Marvel is likely in charge of the roster for their games.

Even more insane. He literally has an Egyptian god talking to him in his head.

As far as I can tell her Psylocke's face looks better from this angle than in the OP.

>actually being attractive
>"like an anime character"

oh, meant for

I want Psylocke to put me in a leglock!

Seems like this game is a tribute to Marvel comics from all decades and not just current wank or synergized for the movies, thats nice.

Ah peak Ellis before he started writing trannies in.

I'm actually really interested in playing this game. It looks like a decent simple game to run through with your favorite team (probably Ghost Rider/Hulk/Venom/Iron Fist for me) with some flashier moves than the last games in the series. It's no musou but you can tell the dev team on it has made them before.

Given the DLC is probably adding Moon Knight, Colossus, Thing, and DOOM, I think the roster's holes may sort themselves out eventually (hopefully including She-Hulk and Rogue because Team Ninja loves their buxom girls). I just want Team Ninja to sneak Hayabusa in as a guest character, since between this, DoA, and Nioh 2, I can't imagine NG4 is on the horizon.

Avengers looks like any other AAA western game, but they also showed jack shit for gameplay. I want to see a full level as a couple different characters first. Then, if it looks solid, then the idea of all characters/levels they add being free is actually alright. I'd probably still wait for a sale, but at least that means I'd be getting on when there's more content with less investment.

Attached: 1559187349690.gif (500x521, 140K)

Are these games fun? The art has me interested. The gameplay demo made it look like a supercasual smash 'em up game. Any depth to this action "RPG"?

Attached: hero_scarlet-witch.png (1585x2112, 476K)

It's getting to the point where Marvel doesn't really have many obscure characters left, not that warrant inclusion in a vidya anyway. I'm surprised Nextwave got Elsa as a rep which is about as cult a pick as Moon Knight or Moon Knight back in the day, maybe moreso honestly. Most of the playable characters in the first game weren't that obscure by comic standards.

The depth is you playing with friends, or leveling up all characters

Where's Gwenpool?

Attached: gwenpool-1-featured.jpg (940x529, 178K)

It's just a fucking beat em up dude. How much depth do you need?

are you saying you want to read things with those characters? I don't know much about Moon Knight but if you want Elsa then you want Nextwave
It's stupid, goofy as shit and worth reading
her Marvel Zombies thing was also ok and I know she was in a series with a new kid who could draw up kaiju but I don't know much about it

Attached: 1464353049004.jpg (474x413, 215K)

Is that Wasp?

Wasn't Beast playable?

art reminds me of those old KoF games

>No Ant-Man
>No Vision
I think this not the final one

based jap devs.

It's in alphabetical order

>like an anime character
Don't mind him, it's probably just a seething tranny.

brap

>Iron Man before Deadpool

>mark miller licks goats
every time. nextwave will always be one of my favorite stand alone marvel stories.

Attached: 1508727420375.jpg (650x500, 54K)

Jesus Christ western comic books look like shit, who the fuck even reads them anymore?

MvCi shouldn't have existed. If they wanted a new MvC in 2017, put out UMvC3.5, featuring 10 new characters and a rebalance that removes infinites, nerfs X-Factor, and tones down Zero/Morrigan/Doom (XF nerfs already handle Vergil & Phoenix).

Infinite had a handful of good gameplay ideas but everything about it was so mismanaged that even those don't shine given how rushed the game was. All it has is a group of ideas and a few fun newcomers trapped in it like Jedah, Sigma, Hunter, and the redesigned Thanos moveset.

Attached: 1529117534968.png (621x430, 467K)

Colossus and Lockjaw are in the game but aren't on that either. Holding out hope for the Novas, if both Marvels can be in why not both of them?

Yes it's Wasp, Beast is in but I don't think he's playable, same with Cyclops, but I think they'll be with Expansion Pass

Khonshu is real though.

I'm grateful. It ain't perfect but compared to what she looks like in the comics now this version is a 10/10. Nothing beats that classic Capcom sprite though.

>Tony goes before wade

>more X-shit
Can we please get some more Cosmic guys instead? Mantis, Nova, Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer?

Nobody with a brain cares about her

>Elsa Bloodstone
Read the /ss/ book she had last year or the year before.

Wasp is in it so Ant-man should be coming soon

Almost nobody. Sales are at all time lows.

While manga is still going strong. Really makes you think, huh? I'm fact Manga sells better in America than American comics sell in America.

Its just weird seeing how Disney absolutely abuses and forces all Star wars related things to be following their demands and ways with a tight leash, while letting Marvel, Marvel studios and their subsidiaries do whatever the fuck they want, and its clearly visible which of these franchises is the one that is succeding right now.

Wait, when the fuck did they confirm Luke Cage? Was that a stealth drop alongside Ghost Rider and Elsa?

Attached: 1543055013913.png (580x750, 405K)

Ugly Inhuman skank

She used to have some pretty modest costumes before the body-switch, so this is intended to be a throw back to her older style.

what's the name?

>Wanting Mantis over any X-men

Attached: 1557767282606.png (345x366, 130K)

Monsters Unleashed was kinda cool. The rollout they did for that along with Marvel Future Fight was insane.

Never ever now that they have Wade back.

Those THIGHS

Attached: DzuaXqQUYAAgPIO.jpg (480x368, 12K)

Absolute shit tumblr character, even worse than Spider-Gwen and paki Ms Marvel.
This bitch better not show up.

It's ARPG-lite, but they are fun.

I'm really REALLY worried about sex appeal being stripped form every form of media there is.

It's really fucking weird. Thank god for the Japanese not giving a fuck. But it's honestly only a matter of time before they are dragged under too.

Monsters Unleashed

>doubles down on his ignorance
jesus christ.

>Absolute shit tumblr character,
Explain

t. Huge fucking dick suckng homo

yeah okay Moon Knight

In the where she belongs

NOT HIGH CUT
NO BUY

>Wasp is in

Color me surprised. I am definitely trying her out.

>Proxima Thiccnight.

I'm worried the Olympics are going to fuck them up but I'll hold out hope that they'll continue to not give a fuck about what the west think.

The game's made by Tecmo Koei. What do you expect?

Psylocke is a white woman??? She's literally a white woman that got her souls switched with a Japanese woman's and that why she had a Japanese body....but now Marvel seems to want to undo that and just go back to her being white

Attached: 1560131738097.jpg (679x666, 29K)

Facesitting lewds when.

Attached: 1512179258134.png (363x363, 162K)

It's sad we're at the point, where you just have to be happy she doesn't look like a man. I still wish they hadn't turned the bottom of her costume into granny panties.

>Miles Morales after Wade Wilson

C'mon ant bros we gotta make it.

you forgot Mystique senpai

Attached: mystique.jpg (625x600, 135K)

faaaag

see

The fun is in messing around with all the different characters and fucking around with your friends. I beat both X-Men Legends game and the first MUA, although I didn't finish the second because all I had access to at the time was the shitty PS2 version. They're fun smashy diablo-style loot games. I certainly wouldn't call them deep, but they're a fun time.

It's a Diablo-lite where you run around and smash/cut/shoot shit with occasional progression. This new one is made by a team that's worked on Musous before so there's a bit of that influence but it's still the same general setup.

What’s with the weird blond hair at the end

Love this design.

so what exactly is gwenpool's appeal? she's just deadpool with a vagina, isn't she?

Attached: 1535466881832.gif (640x360, 190K)

Dat Hela. UNF.

Spiderman comes after Deadpool, yes.

Uncanny X-Men is a weekly book and weekly books generally have shit art. But yeah it's pretty bad sometime. American comics always try to just pump shit out and multiple artist touch a page.

Attached: Because we're Champions.jpg (1041x1600, 476K)

>doesn't love x-men

Attached: Buzz off.gif (300x210, 2.45M)

>a comic book character that incels can imagine fucking while also being YAS KWEEN
Do you really not see the appeal

Those legs. How long until there's bitching about this game?

There doesn't seem to be any upgradable costumes.

These things come in waves user. Compare the 40 and 50s to 60s and 70s for example. I'm sure in the next decade or so things will start getting slutty again.

Some dev was wearing a shirt with Ant-Man on it that was definitely art from the game. Possibly part of the DLC.

I'll bet the pack is something like this:
>Ant-Man
>Moon Knight
>Cyclops
>Colossus
>Beast (he seems to be around a lot but not playable in the base game)
>The entire F4
>DOOM
Solid 10-character roster with a lot of drawing power.

i wanted to see if there was a reason beyond MUHDIK

Lighting.

Hela looks awesome. Shame we'll probably only see her for one level.

Deadpool if he was even more Reddit and tumblr...and with a vagina

The maps look ULTRA linear. Like literally run down a corridor to the next cutscene then run down the next corridor.

Ultimate Alliance 1+2 where like this too right? Only X-Men Legends actually had the large maps you could get lost in right?

Movie Mantis is cute and that's the version they'd probably go off of because the comic character is mostly her creator's waifu fetish fuel. Failing that I would take Quasar. But I never gave a fuck about muties and never will. All my friends read that gay soap opera bullshit when we were kids while I was reading GOTG (the original guys), Infinity Watch and Quasar.

Attached: waspstings.jpg (669x543, 60K)

>Moon Knight

Punisher seems more likely.

I recall 1 being pretty linear unless there was some sort of simple puzzle to do.

How is she a Yas Kween?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

>Muslim grabs him
>Instinctively releases a bit of his eye beams

Based our guy summers

Will thighs save KT.

Attached: D8F1MteUEAEfwgr.jpg (2048x2048, 480K)

>not posting the WEBM where the animators increased her bust sized as she turned

Seriously fuck these dogs.

Attached: Fucking dogs.jpg (1041x1600, 488K)

White washed

>THIS PERSON DIDN'T EXIST!
>Yes they did, for twenty years
>RECOGNISING THINGS I DON'T KNOW MAKES YOU A LOSER SOMEHOW
When your only goal is to get angry at something.

And that's a good thing.

why yes I am not a flaming faggot, what gave it away?

>Hating muties

Attached: 1550641270702-1.png (164x167, 23K)

>miss marvel is in but no squirrel girl
Preorder cancled

Ant-Man was leaked in a T-shirt and Vision was in the background of a trailer

Moon Knight has a big chance of being in the Marvel Knights dlc
there's still a lot of obscure characters who aren't even X-Men

Wacky superhero shit and she's cute, her comics were enjoyable as well, but felt more like harley quinn x spiderman.

but SE are doing the right one

I only know the Ultimate version. Does the main version multiple personality thing as well?

I fucking decry EvW debates, but you have a legitimate point when we’re talking about big name studios.

And I don’t think that just female designs are suffering. Males are, too. And I think it’s because western media developers are under a lot of pressure to uphold this idea of progression of both hardware and culture.

Gamers, no matter how deservedly, have always had this stigma around them. You probably already know it, since you’re here. This stigma of the hardcore, horny, dedicated, nerdy, controversial gamer isn’t super marketable to the masses in much the same way some people don’t get into anime because they don’t want to be associated with weebs. Some people still can’t help but feel like they’re missing out, though, so they co-opt game studios and remove anything that’s “gamer-esque” so to speak. Now, there’s one less thing on earth they can’t enjoy because of their sensibilities.

The best example I can think of is Morrigan from Darkstalkers. Morrigan is a succubus. A sex demon. She dresses skimpy and canonically has a figurative and literal body count of scores of men, who turn into the bats that make up her clothes. She has so much cleavage she’s practically an amethyst (google it, it’s not an SU joke). She still shows up in capcom games when they need crossover characters, in all her scantily clad glory.

If Darkstalkers were on the same level as, say, mortal kombat, they either wouldn’t have brought her back or made her cover up more, despite that being antithetical to how she behaves in canon. It doesn’t look good in the papers, and it makes some people uncomfortable, so it has to go.

Attached: 94C3C4F5-22ED-47F4-BDE5-D12CE7725F94.jpg (800x615, 69K)

She's back to being caucasian since last year dude. She ain't in a jap body these days.

If storm can look like this .
The new Nessa Pokémon trainer can be black.

Storm is not light skin like Beyoncé

Crystal Dynamics are doing the Avengers game.

I asked who (I thought) the oc was and got accused of "never having read a comic" for simply not knowing the character

God i miss that show, best wasp.

Attached: 2-david-duchovny.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 30K)

here's your squirrel girl bro

Attached: ftm squirrel girl.jpg (625x415, 44K)

don't worry, if none appear you'll just make up some in your mind to get mad at

Yes, 1 and 2 were like that and there is nothing wrong to it.

What i am worried is that they seem to have taken away a lot of the things 2 introduced, Like some characters can carry heavy things like cars, others fly. They might seem irrelevant, but they made characters more distinct in a game that everyone kinda feels the same.

Here's hoping she has her EMH VA too.

Team 1 for being is gonna be Team X-Men with Logan, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, and Storm. My wacky zany woohoo team will be Venom, Ghost Rider, Elsa Bloodstone, and Daredevil.

God I love the Japs.

Attached: sweating intensifies.gif (188x174, 410K)

they're helping on

dawg have you seen square enix's avengers project?

EMH was so good. Could've been the start of Marvel's DCAU, but then Loeb took over Marvel's animated division, came really close to ruining it, and then cancelled it. The only consolation is that the voice cast has stuck around through the past two MvC games and now MUA3.

Wait... Huh? We've seen characters flying and pick up cars though

>She finally looks good again
About damn time.

Attached: 1525631217261.png (483x701, 346K)

And this was your response This screeching idiocy.

Too much ass. She will be in sweat pants with a turtle neck by launch

Attached: _1280.jpg (1280x1404, 355K)

>not a flaming faggot
Nice try senpai. Everyone knows X-men is for heterosexual white male chads.

There seem to be some movement differences. at least. We see the spidey characters web swing, while in the trailer you see different characters avoid Surtur's huge sweeping attack in different ways.

What makes you think these faces look bad in any way, shape, or form?

>those Hela titties
Extremely erotic how they sit on her chest

Carmen

Attached: hero_elektra.png (1469x2226, 629K)

Plus that new game is supposedly a Live service game which is an immediate no thanks

Attached: 1560308000040.png (792x747, 390K)

Looks better than the most recent film

Attached: D0iCme0X4AApiO3.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

The upgrades are the powers and stats. There will probably be some time of equip as well. Costumes are just costumes.

character select screen looks kinda..meh..
I prefered the first MUA's more as it showed the characters as an ensamble, here it looks more like a standard Smash character select screen.

Racist! There’s enough white female super heroes .
Turn her back!

Why does this artist put all of their effort into making the most fucked up mouths possible?

No Kitty Pryde, no buy.

Attached: 9MRUqwV.png (820x461, 367K)

Yeah. I told him to eat shit for accusing me of never reading comics because i didn't recognise a Z list character. What's your point?

youtu.be/zY46t_vapTM
>Gameplay of Cyclops and Colossus
>Both get BTFO by Magneto in a cutscene
> For what we can see here They are not in the base roster
By this point they are obviously the DLC X-Men but still feels scumy

Attached: 1558695921378.png (468x560, 605K)

Read her first run. A dumbass comic book nerd tries to make a name for herself in her favorite continuity, but she keeps fucking it up.

There’s your pitch, it’s like a 25 issue run

As a legman this truly is the golden age

Storm is white washed

One day......

Attached: 51+GH+4U3yL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (327x499, 44K)

I know you are joking but he recently got shot in the face.

What do people look like in your town

Attached: detail.jpg (550x309, 53K)

I'm reading Ninjak. British ninja super spy with no shitty politics

Just put Agent Venom in a good game already, Marvel.

Well yeah, they could put in fucking Lunatik or some shit. Or Man-Thing or Moebius. But my point is that the characters in the first game weren't really obscure by comic standards. If you read Marvel comics you knew pretty much everybody, except maybe Moon Knight, Deadpool and Spider-Woman. Sure many of the characters in the first game were "obscure" by casual standards of the time but they all have movies now.

you're obsessed with trannies

Attached: 2018.12.19-01.11-boundingintocomics-5c199ad3666dd.png (613x928, 341K)

Kwannon is back in her own body doing her own thing. Mostly killing people.

UH MUTANTS OR MUTIES AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS BOARD BECAUSE IS FOR HUMANS ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE MUTANTS EXTINCT AGAIN!!

>I don't know this character
>therefore they are bad and it is a bad thing for people to recognize them when I don't

all movie mystiques are awful compared to her comic source. no one got her right, both character and design

Venom AND he's voiced by that dude that voiced him in the PS1 game

Attached: 1556419665611.jpg (10000x10000, 1.63M)

No. That's Psylocke. They put her back on her original caucasian body like, two years ago.

hey i swear i remember some issue of uncanny x-men where some villain enslaved these two mutant girls and had them collared and leashed, never see anything like that anymore, what issue was it i cant remember for the life of me

Storm's features aren't African. She's some sort of super mutt that has her appearance magically handed down to her from an ancient Egyptian ancestor

Well i haven't, though i didn't watch the treehouse. I am glad they are back, because the first trailers made the game look even more simplified than before.

Is Peter voiced by RIno Romano and is he a teenager or an adult?

f-fug

Attached: 1548648952600.jpg (640x360, 90K)

You never used the word tranny in your life before you posted on this board and now it's all you do every day.

they also gave captain assless some thighs and a butt

Attached: MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3_ The Black Order Gameplay Pt. 1 - Nintendo Treehouse_ Live _ E3 2019 (108 (1920x1080, 555K)

Oh shit, nice.

I guess Captain Marvel's design was a corporate-level mandate then, since the studio is clearly okay with the leotard-and-sash combo

Attached: b6877d7731e4fd6084da3ac98d0d7302--marvel-girls-marvel-dc.jpg (736x1082, 270K)

Based Jim Lee

ok big gay, enjoy your homoerotic soap operas, shoehorned minority metaphors, and the same 3 plot points repeated ad nauseum

Attached: fa6.jpg (1929x3012, 766K)

Moon Knight: Huston and Finch's face-ripping run and then Ellis' supernatural detective one. Avoid Bendis' 'I'm all the Avengers at once' thing.

Elsa Bloodstone: Her original run which was obviously meant as a Buffy the Vampire Slayer homage, NEXTwave, Monsters Unleashed

WHEN'S TASKMASTER

Hopefully you can unlock the old black leotard costume.

Best girl, stretchy powers are underrated as hell.

Attached: hero_ms-marvel.png (1319x2038, 469K)

PIKA PIKA

I know right?

Attached: tumblr_okrx7xtJHt1rn4nneo1_1280.jpg (1080x1349, 137K)

I thought the same. I think they did this so it would be easier to add the DLC later on, but still kinda lazy.

Allahu Ackbar, sahib. Macheted any white people to death today?

Did they slash the budget or just somehow forget what she looked like between movies?

Attached: mystique.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

Can she stretch her circumcised clitoris back?

Lawrence hated the make up

I'll give you a better question. WHY IS TASKMASTER?

Attached: agent_x_taskmaster_pigeons[1].jpg (620x434, 51K)

Is stretching how she keeps her hymen intact while she engages in metahuman premarital sex?

generic

Representative Omar? What are you doing here?

Like Deadpool, there's basically two versions of the character depending on who is writing. There's the entertaining 4th wall breaking one with interesting character development and interaction with the Marvel cast, and there's the idiot sociopath that everybody assumes to be what made them popular.

they'll probably add her ms marvel costume as either DLC or unlockable outfit

Fuck that cunt

The original actor for Mystique complained the same thing.

The first is comic book dedication, the second is movie dedication.

Direct hit. Go cut your daughter's clitoris off, muzzy.

Attached: 1WaoJ4N[1].jpg (290x420, 30K)

How'd they get away with that in a kid's cartoon?

Attached: 20140724134941!Wasp3.png (621x340, 195K)

Reminder would make the game 100 times better.

Attached: 81247835823.jpg (750x742, 164K)

Yes, but Lawrence had actual pull

She still did it.

>the exact same joke
what happens when you rush to make a reply as some kind of obligation instead of actually having something funny to say

is Cyclops really that much of a chad to simply have every woman lust over his cock?
t. don't read comics

Was probably Ahab. And he is still doing that.

Attached: Extermination-2-Cover.jpg (900x1385, 385K)

because it wasn't for kids, it was for manchildren.

>people unironically think this is good art
Jim Lee is a fucking hack. Now Sara Pichelli draws some god tier TnA.

Attached: 09ff2c193544b9b12350c149b763a752.jpg (725x1100, 169K)

That doesn't explain anything. She's still wearing full makeup in the fourth picture, it just looks completely different and cheaper. And why would she only change in the fourth film if she didn't like it?

Psychics love how organized his mind is. Other girls love his one eyed monster

She would make my pp feel 100 times better

ExDee

Believe it or not, there was a time when people were allowed to make sexy women and not just lgbt shit

SEETHING muslim. Wanna know a real easy way to not get ragged on for mutilating girls' genitals?
Stop mutilating girls' genitals.

Attached: 1550718012840.png (246x310, 112K)

Fucking waifufags I swear to God.

I'm really interested in the cute one, what writer should I follow?

Attached: RCO004_w.jpg (1008x1600, 385K)

why she grab her boobie

I remember an update to Marvel Future Fight where they literally made all the women have flat asses. A couple were able to survive ass gate because their hair or cape was in the way. But characters like She Hulk suffered greatly.

No, it was for kids. That's why it aired on Disney XD, with the other kids shows.

Why are westerners such artlets?

>hymen and clitoris are the same thing

Dilate

Because she was off-contract after the third one and Fox probably threw a shit load of money at her just to come back for the fourth. And I'm guessing on her new contract she would have asked for no prosthetics

Scott fucked kamala user, and kamalla misses scott

kamala is waifu material

yeah, just like MLP is for kids amirite. Sorry, kids don't watch cartoons, they just watch twitch and youtube

Perhaps you should outlaw it in the US then.

She has to get excited to transform, Witchblade is pure kino

only psychics and telepaths

Jim Lee is a legend on the same level as Jack kerby.
>just add more yellow belts and pouches

the 90s sucked in a lot of ways but those high-cut panties and bathing suits were definitely great.

His mind is like catnip for telepaths for whatever reason.

Still lost on this one

Attached: RCO021_1469128387.jpg (740x344, 78K)

>full make up
>some cheap light blue face paint and some black marker

>Now Sara Pichelli draws some god tier TnA
true facts

Attached: e2ecebaf752df4a56c27b468a1980e2b.jpg (1076x1600, 339K)

that series is only like 6 years old

Bruh is this Greg Land?

We're trying buddy, but we are absolutely INFESTED with non-humans right now, all the way to the top. And the worst part is, they look human, so it's very difficult to tell which ones need to be hanged. We're working on it, there's more heroes like Brenton Tarrant every day!

xmen legends 3 died for this

>liking tumblrpool when you can just have fempool

Attached: FemPool.jpg (1024x584, 220K)

It's mostly just psychics. Apparently telepaths are really turned on by his mind.

Are you saying the joke has been stoned to death?

Considering the garbage redesigns and new characters nuvel has been pushing since they got the big gay this is an acceptable outcome, this game is still tarnished by the presence of those characters but at least i hope they have a minor role.

>she's just deadpool with a vagina, isn't she?
Minus the powers. And disfigurement. And charm.

t. Pajeet.

Kids today weren't even alive when that show started airing a decade ago.

Where'd Spider-Wuss go?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Attached: psylocke2.gif (190x207, 48K)

dont think he looked like that, almost looked like a business man and one of the mutants he enslaved was baldish and could fly, wish i could remember which comic it was from

show came out in 2010, so its almost a decade old.

Fuck I feel old.

A hymen and clitoris are two different things so it isn't the same joke. If you weren't a virtue signalling beta male virgin maybe you would know that.

I remember losing my shit in Act 3 of Xmen Legends 2

Yes I'm sure that's what it is, "black marker".

The sjw push wasn't in full effect until 2016.

As opposed to a nigger, Jamal?

Inhumans were fucking everywhere a few years ago, then their tv show bombed harder than any cape shit in recent memory. Now look at em. Now that XMen are back on the menu, there wont be such a need to push her. Her next movie probably wont do nearly as well either.

You can fly with the right characters and the spider guys can use they web sling to move around

That's funny cos it's your GOP government that's actively refusing to outlaw it.

That sounds like Claremont. Claremont, that kinky bastard, put all kinds of crazy sex stuff into X-men. Like the scene in Dark phoenix saga where she makes Storm think she's a slave in the 1700s and Jean calls her a nigger and starts whipping her while dressed like a dominatrix. Wonder why they didn't put that in the movie.

>hymen
>clitoris
Have sex.

Attached: 1533017440314.jpg (1280x640, 160K)

Attached: d8mhsyk-4ec0a4c0-7907-4544-850b-1244e387d944.png (650x650, 63K)

Moon Knight VS Taskmaster was fun.

Attached: Too much Taskmaster.jpg (1600x1237, 702K)

ill take her being in.

Exactly. Thank you for understanding

>one joke is keeping something she doesn't want lost
>other joke is regaining something she lost
Have sex

>dreadlocks

If i was Cyclops dad i would wash his mouth with fucking clorox, bitch probably stinks of weed and decades of not showering.

Her comic book is actually an isekai: she's a comic nerd sucked into the world of comics with the knowledge of its tropes and everyones secret identities. She comes across as kind of a sociopath because she doesn't really care about the world: it's all fake to her and its faceless civilians and hencemen are just window dressing.

There was some nice deconstruction intially, with her getting her ass kicked constantly due to having no physical skills whatsoever and having to become a henchman to a c-list villain because she had no identity papers or National Insurance in the comicbook universe. Of course this gives way to wackiness and 4th wall breaking because that's what everybody likes.

Always a sucker for that Guirhiru artwork though.

Attached: D2Le6yCUkAEfx1i[1].jpg (789x1107, 198K)

>then
Their show bombed because Marvel Studios had no actual interest in them and shunted them off the films to be a cheap TV show instead. It was Perlmutter who was pushing them as a replacement for the X-Men, as soon as Studios got out from under his thumb they shitcanned them and dumped them with Marvel TV.
And Cap Marvel did a billion with her movie, she isn't going anywhere.

I heard that it spends Stamina to fly.

>the 90s sucked in a lot of ways
Fuck off zoomer

Cringe.

i remember it being more recent, at least it didnt seem like a 70s-80s comic, id say was probably released past the 90s

the villain was called like tai i think, all i remember is he had this flying mutant on a leash and he used her to beat another girl and enslave her aswell, i swear comics used to be way kinkier than they are now

Anyone else think Olivia Munn looked hot as fuck as her in xmen apocalypse? The way her thighs would bulge around the straps, godamn.

so basically an inferior islamic Mr. Fantastic

Attached: 1462134908096.png (1000x1449, 581K)

>we

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.
He's a thoroughly mediocre artist and the only reason anyone gives a fuck about him is cause he lucked out on the timing and his X-Men designs got used in the cartoon and video games. He's only a legend to the kids who watched/played those. Comparing him to the King is fucking sacrilege and you better repent if you weren't avin a giggle.

WHEN'S MAGIK?

Firstly, he was brainwashed by Legion. Second, Scott's dad is a space pirate/revolutionary that gets more alien pussy than Star-Lord so he doesn't care

>No Gwenpool
Into the trash it goes

Attached: 8AA7F5F5-3468-4EC7-B56B-9893E7731F71.jpg (645x336, 91K)

There's no makeup in the new film, it's CG'd in post. That's why the design is simplified

Modern society cannot handle Magik's bangs.

Again that sounds like Claremont. He came back for the X-men in the 2000s and there was an arc were Storm and some other mutants and morlocks were enslaved and force to fight for the villains entertainment. I seem to remember Storm fighting a version of Calypso with tentacle arms. Can't remember the name of the arc or villain though.

Wasp is with Iron Man.

Mr. Fantastic sucks.

Meme loving faggot.

I thought Liefeld was the belt and pouch king?

Raimi Spider-Man should be in this game, I agree.

Attached: download.jpg (261x139, 6K)

Don't act like you wouldn't

Attached: Frenzy_1.jpg (597x1000, 174K)

Where’s Ant Man?

>Mr. Fantastic
>not inferior
Remind me again, can he turn into a bike? At least use Plastic Man as a comparison for a good stretchy character.

Attached: 1446435675706.png (2432x1645, 204K)

never cos her movie's never coming out

Attached: 53784177_360315734570769_8453379051781706944_n.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

She's too good for Yea Forumsirigns, she must remain a comics only character

Attached: wasp janet van dyne marvel avengers emh bikini 1.gif (500x372, 1.54M)

You take that back, Ahmed. Mr. Fantastic is an American hero.

Based and redpilled

Didnt your imam tell you bitches belong in the kitchen?

They could only give us so much hoping for some alts

Sounds fun, I guess I'll check it out

I will now buy your game.

Jim Lee is from the same shitty school as Rob and Todd, except he didn't have any flair of his own.

i remember that one yea but thats not the one i cant find, that was the one with masque in it if im remembering it right

what other kinky shit has happened that ive missed i havnt read any for years

What a fun series
>I can absorb anything. Even rock!

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-04-19-15h48m36s212.png (704x396, 368K)

Is that a tranny?

Which is better?

Attached: alliance-remastered.jpg (859x541, 99K)

Kamala is broken tier power wise. Mr. Fantastic Stretching. Ant-Man size up or down for her entire body or individual limbs/parts. Can morph into anything. And she has a healing factor.

t. Olivia

> hot
> tranny
Pick one because you know it can't be both thats just not a thing in the real world.

>drew realistic tit shape instead of just round basketballs
based

Why bother pretending the makeup ever looked good in the first place? I'm pretty sure the only reason they gave Mystique that look was to get a supermodel to run around almost naked for a few movies, and that did not translate well into First Class.

>red lips
just make them pink or purple FUCKING COWARDS

1. If you want more of the same of Ultimate Alliance, try X-Men Legends 2.

Yeah its fun but see if you got someone to play with too weather thats on or offline

She went further, she has no actual makeup on in the fourth film, they just make her blue with CG in post

>Captain Marvel
>Spider-Gwen
>Meme-Lord
>Gamora
>Falcon
Unbased

>Storm
>Nightcrawler
>Psylocke
>Ms. Marvel
>Daredevil
>Venom
>Crystal
>Ghost Rider
>Elsa Bloodstone
Based

Mixed feelings about this one.

>"We Don't Care" sign being held by a character that has little to no coloring on her entire costume
Heh.

I-m starting to get angry with you assholes. It-s because of faggots like you that developers give up on sexy stuff, you can-t be pleased for shit.

Have you seen what Marvel has done to Squirrel Girl recently? They made her a fat instead of the autistic waifu she was.

BIRDY WHEN?

Attached: large-1.png (500x773, 515K)

I'd say Jim is pretty high up there.

Attached: 31506455_10156377094377855_8926140031233768873_n.jpg (768x960, 110K)

Never knew I needed Psylocke with a ponytail. Nice job, designers.

Literally all changes in Japan were made with the Olympics being used as an excuse.
They enforced some shit way before the Olympics too so by now everyone is used to it anyways.

>slashed the budget but it still looks as trash as the previous ones.

Holywood magic.

What's her thing?

Isn't this the last Fox x-men movie?

what a shame

Attached: 1551903013660.webm (710x860, 1.69M)

Well people actually like kamala unlike captain "you do thought crime you'll go away for a long time" marvel
Its not like they're the same person, they don't even have similar powers

Attached: e61fb025b96dcce8aba875998ec2b3f51487454622_fwide.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Try 25.

>Carol gets a movie but Monica doesn't.
Damn shame.

Attached: 1515157398302[1].jpg (1000x564, 191K)

It is.

It was confirmed he was in the game at a showing of the game

So what are the chances Cyclops and Colossus is just one of those unlockable secret characters they talked about?

>yet another Yea Forums thread pretending to be video game related

The Olympics is genuine cancer. It's ruined every city or country it's touched.

Her voice is basically magic and she looks like an anime character.

Attached: songbirdy the mighty.jpg (780x1147, 155K)

Thank god. Maybe we can finally get some X-men kino again.

Mr. Fantastic's brain power is far greater than plastic man, as amusing as plastic man is, he wouldn't be able to truly compete against a raged out Mr. Fantastic, his tech and brains and strategy is too strong for someone like plastic man

>Yea Forums

i don't see anyone talking about the mcu other than to shit on it

First off, it's Yea Forums. Second, there's been vidya discussion SO LAY OFF

Attached: 1489734004254.jpg (500x376, 45K)

Wrestler turned bad guy. Did a heel-face turn when they realised they actually liked being a hero more.

Yea Forums.

Especially Brazil

Attached: jVh3B8m.jpg (3110x2074, 814K)

>why are there only 6 spidermen

>talking about nothing but capeshit and mutantmen movies
>Yea Forums
nah fuck off Yea Forums

Yup

Attached: psy.png (251x324, 93K)

Comic book discussion is Yea Forums. You idiot.

She's supposed to be a "real" person sucked into the comics universe

Whats the name of this malformed potato?

I still don't get what the point of Civil War 2 was. It was a thinly vieled commentary on racial profiling where everyone acted like assholes for poorly justifable reasons and Captain America was a secret nazi the whole time because comics.

Why does Nintendos Marvel looks so good and the Avengers game looks so shit?

>comics give psylocke her original body back because her other body's sex appeal was too scary for femcels and their orbiters
>game devs and fanartists ignore it and keep making psylocke the tits and ass ninja

Attached: 1543987701789.jpg (600x550, 24K)

how strong is her healing factor? why islam, out of all things? over a hundred thousand religions out there, and it had to be durka durka mohammad ali. she ever praise allah or say any shit like that?

>Avengers game looks so shit?
Canadians

Let's go deeper.

Attached: Birdy_(Earth-616)_from_X-Men_Vol_2_6_001.jpg (478x1422, 288K)

Because fun colors usually indicate its going to be fun

Marvel's Avengers is just trying to be shitty versions of the movies. Ultimate Alliance is lifting more from the comics

>talking about nothing but movies movies movies

No, she doesn't. You seem to think everything has to revolve around whatever little identifier you see.

YEAH BOSS

Attached: giphy[1].gif (117x163, 12K)

Because it's second biggest religion in the world. So many goyim to appease and profit from.

Attached: Chop_top.jpg (1200x849, 92K)

It's funny considering she was a model and her body wasn't that much different. Just asian and with a different costume.

Attached: 1351506701591.jpg (600x300, 53K)

Nine posts, out of 474. Truly a dominating discussion.

I want Psylocke's official shitter on my dick.

Reminder that Psylocke's Capcom sprite was animated by a woman.

>whitewashing based bumblebee
disgusting

Nintendo aesthetics vs Sony aesthetics

It's called having a discussion, you fucking retarded autist.

>talking about nothing but
>points to...9 posts

>thinks im going to go through 500 posts of Yea Forums spam to point out that this is a Yea Forums thread
lmao

I think the whiteface accusations were probably more of a concern than the tits. Specially cause the new EiC got flak for writing under a Japanese pseudonym.

is that a BLACKED reference in the middle?

This one mentions the fucking GAME, you fool.

Attached: 1547760379910.jpg (400x528, 25K)

movie discussion goes to byebye

*yellowface

This is a really weak narrative you're pushing. You can't even commit to it past the last 20 posts of the thread.

>Wolverine speaks weeb

not necessary anymore since they got the rights for deadpool back.

Interesting that they got three costumes for Captain Marvel

stop taking the bait you retards

>5+ (You)'s immediately
>weak narrative
lol capeshitters

>being islamic is a little identifier
yeah, the group which screams death to all infidels is really a small identifier for what type of person they represent and are.

Dilate

0/10

Attached: Betsy Braddock.jpg (500x1332, 93K)

>mfw i've been waiting for this game forever but i don't have a switch

Attached: 1552898664209.png (395x372, 179K)

There's one? And everyone has alt costumes.

>extremists of a group define the entire group
are you actually this retarded?

He's talking about Carol Denvers and Kamala

>stretchy powers are underrated as hell.
>are
that shit is generic and overdone since the 40's what the fuck are you smocking.

Same here. I'm hoping it comes to pc later on or if nothing else the switch emulator gets it working in a decent amount of time.

You're really just proving my point further user.

good

Attached: 1537447437334.webm (1280x718, 1.97M)

Same here, bro.

Attached: 1543352484445.jpg (450x319, 40K)

Rogue when

Attached: 1540014564167.jpg (741x554, 38K)

In her defense I think it was like six hours of work every day of shooting.

Attached: file.png (491x181, 165K)

Have you seen my wife?

Attached: 894a43b7c0cabaf69d3a59c9ccdd242d.jpg (736x892, 52K)

>based thread for 400 posts
>tumblr trannies come in and try to ruin it at the last moment

How the fuck could anyone be offended by Psylocke's backstory? The only type of people I could see considering that offensive are those annoying diehard ultra-SJW 2nd gen Asian Americans that are projecting their own deep-rooted insecurities onto her.

Fuck, the nips love her because despite her "yellowface" backstory.

Wow, they even animated the tit bounce.

Those are two different characters.

It won't, Nintendo was supposed to develop the game, but they outsourced to Team Ninja since they're buddies, so now Nintendo just publish it

Hopefully we get this alternate costume. Or the one where she straight up shape shifts into classic Ms. Marvel.

Attached: tumblr_oqnsozN58g1u1kyq6o2_r1_1280.png (540x800, 107K)

Oh, so that's not Dazzler? Because they keep calling Dazzler songbird and it kinda confused when I started reading Uncanny after playing a bit of MUA2.

Why did her chest do that weird shift?

>could've just used the white dress and cut that time in half at least
I thought jews were suppose to be smart.

>movie only character

lmao

I feel this.

Pym particles, son.

doesn't she look literally nothing like that in the comics? I thought they only took the name and nothing else

>diehard ultra-SJW 2nd gen Asian Americans
Never forget the sacred prom dress, gaijin.

Attached: culture4.jpg (300x449, 33K)

>octopath traveler
I'm holding out hope.

weak

LMAO. That's Carol, Elsa, and Clint. Stupid sexy Clint.

Octopath was developed and publish by SE

>movie only character
Poor Morrison-let.

Attached: Negasonic-Teenage-Warhead-678x381[1].jpg (678x381, 39K)

she's only in the first 25 minutes of the film

What are the odds that chick is something like Chinese or Korean-American and has zero Japanese ancestry?

>conquering the infidels isn't a core of islam
the destruction and death of all non-believers is the final end goal of islam, it is a violent death cultist religion. their messiah cannot come and complete his prophecies without the death of all disbelievers.
not really, islam is a piss-poor choice to have kamala from. there's nothing good about that goat fucking religion.