Banjo on Nintendo Switch!!!?

amazon.de/dp/B07SZX1165/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dHqaDb7VMBAS7

Attached: 1544898401266.png (224x233, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/337343-amazon-germany-adds-a-listing-for-banjo-kazooie-on-switch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

December 31st of this year

I was surprised that nobody pointed this out yesterday, or at the very least it didn't get attention

If this is true, good. As Grant said on Twitter:

>"Banjo. Kazooie. We're home."

The HD ports from the 360 I take it?

a few threads pointed it out but Yea Forums was moving so fast that nobody really saw it
keep in mind, this could be nothing. Walmart listed a new splinter cell game yet that didn't happen either.

>no microsoft or xbox/pc anywhere
>full price for a game so it's likely not a remake/remaster
>december 31st

Yeah, because that's definitely not an error.

A few threads showed up but got drowned in the hype from various announcements from Nintendo's E3, including Banjo himself. I hope it's real but I want to ask, how many of these listing leaks have been real before? Whether it be on Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.

I'M UNIRONICALLY CRYING

you would think it would get announced at e3 so i don't know what to make of any of this right now

I was bummed out when Banjo wasn't followed by an announcement of Rare Replay on Switch, but it's not like E3 is the only time ever to announce games. Considering like 90% of the package is Nintendo games anyway, I can't imagine a port would be difficult.

>keep in mind, this could be nothing. Walmart listed a new splinter cell game yet that didn't happen either.
but in italy a famous dubber (who dubbed splinter cell in the past) confirms that is working in a new but old videogame

im going to be pissed if its just the switch, i sold mine forever ago
Microsoft can't leave us steam bros with gears 5 and give the good shit to smash kids

You can emulate literally every game on the package for free, and probably better than the game itself. I've never seen a PC friend get angry about something they could easily get free.

>wants RARE games
>doesn't have an XBox and sells his switch in addition
Well, what were you expecting?

i for some reason thought he was also talking about this new game on top of rare replay
I still have a 360 around just for replays of halo+kazooie and tooie
No worries their tho i kind of want to emulate conker, i haven't played that in forever now that you mention it
is n64 emulation still trash?

I doubt this is real but I’d be ecstatic, I literally have no way to play Banjo unless I buy an Xbone

banjo and halo as launch titles for the new xbox? Did xbros actually unironically won?

>I literally have no way to play Banjo unless I buy an Xbone
Project64. Toasters can run it, mine does.

Welp, I guess it's time to finally give in and buy that Switch after all. I guess all models I could buy right now are no longer hackable, correct?

Is anyone sure this isn't just for the Banjo-Kazooie amiibo

>I guess all models I could buy right now are no longer hackable, correct?
Google it.

Not for a game's full price.

I’m a consolequeer

>rare replay on switch
impossible unless they cut the xbox (360) games. It was built on backwards compatibility

gonintendo.com/stories/337343-amazon-germany-adds-a-listing-for-banjo-kazooie-on-switch

No seriously, what did amazon mean by this? Are all germans super autistic?

Attached: response.png (1025x1316, 504K)

poorly coded n64 emulator

>keep an eye on the website for a little bit
They've just made a mistake here r-right?

Placeholder date