WHY IS NINTENDO LETTING THE ENEMY ON THEIR CONSOLE?!?!

WHY IS NINTENDO LETTING THE ENEMY ON THEIR CONSOLE?!?!

Attached: In Bed with Microsoft.jpg (1186x2305, 586K)

Because a bigger enemy surfaced

Sony

BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS NIGGA

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

>Microshaft is the enemy
Sony pls.

Nintendo let Gatornigger on their console again long after he was completely forgotten so whatever

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: 1450915714633 (1).png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

Zoom zoom

So that they can get a cut of the sale instead of the "enemy" getting all the money. You don't think that Nintendo gets absolutely nothing out of selling Microsoft products on their system, do you?

All current console are obsolete, and it's just a matter of time until everything is 3rd party except maybe nintendo because they don't seem to give a shit if they are obsolete or not. Microsoft might as well get an early start.

AMEN

What enemy?
Call me when Gravity Rush will be playable on switch

What about Ori? Would have taken that over Cuphead any day.

>I keep getting my ass whipped in smash by krool
Or
>My personal choice got overlooked
Stay mad

If only, I wish it'd just be released everywhere, more people need to play it.

Didn't you get Cloud and Snake before? Basically without borrowing characters from other consoles you're stuck with the same old stale characters from 30 years ago

Why didn't ps owners buy gravity rush if its so good?

Go donate to a streaming tranny.

I don't think Microsoft and Nintendo compete over the same audience much, but both have heavy competition with Sony.
Allowing some ip's on Nintendo won't cause anyone to buy a switch over a xbox, and will just make money for both parties.

They only care about movie garbage.

looks like someone doesn't know how to mash out of bury

>Snoy has become such a cancer to gaming that it forced a partnership between Nintendo and Microsoft to crush it
Next gen should be quite interesting

Based

Didn't Sony form a partnership with Microsoft too though?

framerate issues

The HQ's of Nintendo of America and Microsoft are literally across the street from each other

They golf quite a bit

Free market saves the day again.

Attached: 1550807389028.jpg (531x542, 62K)

Didn’t want to make a new thread, am I crazy or is Nintendo’s Day 2 not happening today? The two games I was waiting for weren’t shown yesterday.