Cyberpunk 2077

>Early previews are just saying it's good, not great

=(

Attached: Marcin-IwaƄski-990x516.jpg (990x516, 84K)

>mediocre gameplay
>multiple ways to play trough missions
>strength playtrough can rip turrets from the ground and use them as guns. ripping apart doors instead of hacking them
idk, they say that its mediocre but what they say happen sounds kino

Attached: 1560198048189.gif (500x500, 3.44M)

>ryangosling.jpg

seems like the last deus ex.

It is and they're marketing like it's some industry defining game. That's gonna hurt them imo.

The gameplay honestly looks pretty mediocre and not very RPG-like. Announcing a dozen classes but then saying you can only play as like three was a big red flag.
Might still get it if the re/v/iews are alright.

>trusting game journos

remember when they previewed red dead 2 and said it was boring?

> listening to gaming journalist who hate CDprojeck for not towing the woke line

tool

Here they come, the you indoctrinated fans

they were right

My discord will be hearing about this

Go back to Polygon and cry about black people in gangs more, you reprobate.

Reminder that The Witcher games were mediocre KOTOR clones

they didn't announce shit, people just assumed it'd be taken straight out of 2020

>retarded tripfag holds retarded opinions
colour me surprised

>caring about trannypunk in the first place

But journos are supposed to like every AAA game. What happened?

t.zoomer

>Dont making your own opinions from both the gameplay and the info
>Letting others decide for you earing the shit they made
>Not even true considering are the "real game journalists" rate the demo they tried as astonishing and great

The real question is why you made this thread? What you wanted to achieve? Besides the obvious bait i mean

Witcher 2 and 3 have decent gameplay with enough variety to make it interesting, but it isn't amazing. I fully expect the same thing here. Getting a feel for the quality of the writing and world design would probably be somewhat difficult in a quick preview, especially as games journos are fucking retards who wouldn't be able to pick up on things like that.

>base your game off of a tabletop RPG
>strip down 80% of the RPG elements

not surprised it's shit.

Attached: hb_JP2822.jpg (1019x1500, 382K)

What would a reviewer have to say about cp to make you not want to consume it?

i've never listened to a review before

So cool bro, so fucking coooool.

Nothing a reviewer could say would make my mind up for me. Even if they say the game is 4 hours long and has only two different weapons with no special abilities or skills, I wouldn't be able to rule out the possibility they're just fucking retarded and missed a menu option or thought a non-standard gameover was the end of the game. These people are fucking morons, especially the "professional" ones.

you know in 15 seconds of gameplay if you want to play a game