What the fuck are they gonna do for the next Smash? Virtually every Never Ever is in, and all Veterans are back...

What the fuck are they gonna do for the next Smash? Virtually every Never Ever is in, and all Veterans are back. Idk about you, but I ain't moving on from this game. It's practically perfect.

Attached: super-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-characters-hero-from-the-dragon-quest-series-and-banjo-kazooie-announc (600x337, 74K)

Flashier, different gameplay. Perhaps something like Marvel vs. Capcom since the roster is so huge, might as well play with 2 or 3 characters.

Or they'll just keep updating Ultimate forever through ports.

I know they won't but I would love a continually developing game with a season pass 2

>Crash
>Rayman
>Doomguy
>Master Chief
fucking >SKULL KID NINTENDO

Are smash fans incapable of posting in threads that already exist

Ultimate is the last game

We haven't reached the bottom of the barrel just yet. Still plenty of upgrades and 3rd party to pick from.
Retard

Attached: nextsmash.jpg (4664x6080, 2.13M)

learn to filter retardo

Implying you're not missing the normie pants-wetter.

Attached: Sora_03_KHIII.png (689x1366, 889K)

>Celebration of gaming

>NO FPS characters AT ALL

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

No

But it's probably the last game Sakurai and his team work on.

And they'll probably have to wait several years before bringing it back, probably for the next Nintendo console.

Dark Samus

Look up the meaning of the world ultimate

Nigger are you for real

They're not shelving a money-maker like Smash. Probably ever.

Add newer first party heroes like Spring Man and Rex.

tick tock

Attached: Pdqsyxj.png (661x454, 223K)

i'd like to think that an echo wasn't THE representative for a whole genre

Maybe we'll get Sylux too.

It's called Special in Japan

Ul.ti.mate.

Attached: 1544104526577.png (427x412, 39K)

Master Chief is the last never ever I can think of that would cause hype.

They'd have to find a mechanical excuse to shave off the roster and bench some characters. I wouldn't be surprised if the next Smash is still 8-9 years off with Ultimate being ported to Nintendo's next console simply because they need all the time they can get to soften the blow of cutting down the roster. That being said, they could still find 11 characters to add if they wanted to keep expanding.

>Octoling with unique moveset
>Octavio (By the time the next Smash comes out, Splatoon will probably deserve 3 reps)
>Waluigi (regardless of how you feel about him, this will happen one day)
>Astral Chain people if that game is a success
>Geno (Can't count out a never ever at this point)
>ANOTHER fucking Pokémon
>ANOTHER fucking FE lord
>An ARMS rep if that franchise continues on
>A new Xenoblade rep since we know that's not going anywhere
>I don't think the demand for a new Zelda rep or the excuses made for the lack of one could be ignored at this point
>Paper Mario
>Mach Rider
>Takamaru
>Isaac maybe. His franchise currently has no future and I guess they don't consider him retro even though he's waited longer from his debut to appear in Smash than the Ice Climbers did.
>Dixie or Cranky
That's before even digging into third parties besides Geno. I'd also like some Pikmin fauna to be a playable character but I know that's extremely wishful thinking right now. Community support is kind of a big factor these days.

However, it is definitely true that they're basically out of first party characters that could be called requirements. Ridley, K. Rool, and Isabelle were kind of the last pieces to the puzzle giving a complete picture of Nintendo. Simon and the Hero were the last major third parties to really be required there. Though if you look at less major characters I'd say Phoenix Wright is pretty closely associated with Nintendo.

Either a new concept, or a Smash Ultimate deluxe on a new console.

Well now that they addressed DQ's character in the best possible way, Sora's door to get in the next Smash game is much wider now.

They can give this guy an accurate moveset, that's what they should do. Same goes for a bunch of other veterans.

Attached: 595px-Ganondorf_SSBU.png (595x600, 386K)

anime

so as the list continues:
>Doomguy
>Sora
>Steve
>Reimu
>Sans
>Geno
>Travis
>Rex
>Rayman/Rabbids
>Gunvolt/Copen
>Geralt
>Masterchief
>Agumon
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Heavy

There's still a good amount of franchises that could use reps like Mach Rider, Isaac, Spring Man, Lip, Andy, Bomberman, and Monster Hunter.

Game is slow and boring as fuck. Melee is much better.

>Virtually every Never Ever is in
As Assists. I'm hyped as fuck for Banjo, but let's not lie to ourselves.

The bigger roster doesn't make the game better.

Around 40 unique characters are more than enough. With all the echo garbage, semi clones and anime swordsmen removed the game will have plenty to offer.

>The BRAWL to end them all!
>2007

Probably a reboot. New but similar gameplay style, a smaller roster of stables and fan favorites from later games, stuff like that.

Please just give me Hayabusa, Sakurai. I will go and buy 10 more copies of Smash if you do.

Please please please please please please PLEASE get in. I'm scared it's going to be another swordshitter from Tales or that stupid ghost cat from Yokai Watch.

Attached: Agumon_cs.jpg (320x320, 69K)

They seem really loathe to do massive change-ups, for somewhat understandable reasons.
Though I don't know why they just don't just designate something like an Alpha/Beta designation same way Echoes exist.
You could have Falcondorf for people that like warlock punching and doryaing, and then you could have Ganondorf Alpha or whatever that uses stuff that more accurately reflects Ganondorf fights in his home game, which can include his TP execution sword or even his scimitars/katanas from Wind Waker along with the usual wacky magic.

>>Geno

Attached: 1501258497526.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

I just don't feel confident drawing the line at any popular community request at this point.

Attached: Dr. Shrugs.png (510x339, 142K)

Doomguy's going to make it, I feel it

You mention Doomguy and Master Chief before FUCKING WONDER RED?

With Ultimate being such a massive fanservice game with literally everyone I feel like they have the leeway next game to thin out but remake the roster next game.

>geno
>popular community request

Attached: 1533741571578.png (380x350, 208K)

I would love Sora, Dante, Phoenix, or Travis Touchdown.
But I'm in the same boat as OP. Ultimate has blown me away constantly, and I'm more than content with the roster.

With Ridley I got my most wanted. With Rool I got to see the best Ridley supporters who wanted someone else get theirs. Banjo was the "This would be awesome but I doubt it would ever happen due to MS." character. Those are all the ones I personally truly wanted in.

Who I'd still like to see? Doomguy, Kiryu, Crash Bandicoot, Leon/Jill/Barry, Hell with those last ones just pull a DQ Hero and make them all alts.

I'd love a reboot of the series but in a totally different style of gameplay, like a 3d fighter, or even something like an adventure game, rpg, etc...
As long as they keep the "nintendo all-star" nature of the franchise, they can do anything and i'd be happy.

But you can be sure that whatever happens next, it's never going to have the insane 75 characters roster of Ultimate. It's just too much work to expand it beyong that + 3rd party like Cloud and Snake who might be hard to get back multiple times in a row So enjoy your game anons, might be the last of it's kind.

Attached: 1aa.jpg (1100x850, 270K)

Not that user but with SE getting another rep Geno's mii costume is for sure coming back. I know it's not ideal to his fans but you can make a Mii that looks pretty close to his face. It's a lot better than say, Rool in 4 where they literally ripped his skin off and tossed it on the mii's like a sick serial killer fetish piece.

Attached: 20324_geno[1].jpg (480x480, 25K)

It's called Ultimate for a reason
They're not making another one, and the Switch will be Nintendo's main thing for years

Maybe Sakurai can finally work on something original, after rehashing this shit for the last 20 years

Solaire

Glover and Spyro

>f2p lootbox fps
uh oh

Attached: 1540707417496.png (850x850, 982K)

It'll be perfect when he's in

Attached: Leon S. Kennedy.jpg (1656x3680, 1.16M)

>Rayman
>Crash
>Spyro
>Geno
>maybe Mallow too
>Doomguy
>Master Chief
>Waluigi
>Bomberman
>Isaac
>but not Ashley because she's a literal who side character in a spinoff series

etc.

>wahh put my anime character in a videogame fighter!

fuck outta here memer

>>but not Ashley because she's a literal who side character in a spinoff series
based

Digimon started out as a V-Pet you dumb fuck.

but became most well known for the anime series you dumb fuck

the anime series was always way more popular than the handful of videogames ever were

might as well claim Super Mario Bros counts as anime because it had a cartoon series

They'll definitely make another one for the Switch 2 or whatever its called. But with a majorly reduced roster and some big changes to the format. And probably no Sakurai.

>side character in a spinoff series
You just described Diddy Kong.

Brian from Quest 64, of course.

Does it even matter if it's well known for an anime series?

Characters like Fulgor are memes right?

>Donkey Kong Country
>"spinoff series"

Attached: 2MB of seriously hoping.gif (16x16, 1.91M)

I just don't buy it. Sure I could see Banjo or Cloud being gone and various other third parties. Them cutting back on all of their first party ones? There's certainly fat you could trim but people will be disappointed if the roster doesn't have things like Ridley or Rool back. Which is a fear of mine simply because I wanted them in so badly.

Honestly they've fucked themselves. Because we all know the next smash game every single character will not return. Unless they do, and then they have DLC for that too and the cast reaches upwards of 100.

Next game will probably have a large roster cut, expect all 3rd parties besides Sonic and potentially Pacman to get cut.

There isn't going to be a "next Smash". When they say Ultimate, they mean "ultimate"

For Smash? Yes. Sakurai said a few months ago, flat out, that anime and manga characters are out.

Either Mario is the spin off or Donkey Kong is the spinoff. Given one is Rare and the other isn't, guess what the answer is?

>but not Ashley because she's a literal who side character in a spinoff series
this but unironically

Wario Ware is already a spinoff of its main series (Wario Land / World) and she's just one of 12+ characters from that spinoff, and not even the main one.

It'd be like if they took a random character from Paper Mario and made it a fighter.

Roster cuts out the wazoo.

Good I hope sakurai dies in a fire so that someone which gives a shit about the metroid series at all can take over.
>samus was mid tier in the most competitive game
>lets make her jab useless and make a tooltip that highlights it to everyone.
>missiles shoot blanks meanwhile you have cocksuckers like snake and young link and big gay fire fuckery
Sakamoto or Yokoi must have whit in sakurais cereal as a younger man

If they're smart the roster will be mostly staples and fan favorites. And if not, they know they can be added to sequels to keep people hooked.

Its an endless cycle.

Camilla from fire emblem

If Banjo doesn't get cut I'm not buying Smash ever again

Cope, seethe, dilate and have sex, stevefag

>Being a rulefag
>Still

Attached: freddy.png (417x467, 228K)

Show us on the doll where Banjo touched you user.

Did you happen to buy the fighters pass for Ultimate, already?

if nintendo follow the same formula on the next reveal (1 character for japs and 1 for the west) which characters can surpass the hype created by these 2?
I'm genuinely curious

Attached: 1549356964155.gif (525x525, 1.31M)

>It'd be like if they took a random character from Paper Mario and made it a fighter.
They should do that. Mario is already in, so pick one of his partners to adapt for Smash. It's gotta be Vivian IMO since she's the most unique, but it could also just be "partners" with every Paper Mario 1 partner working together as one fighter.

Attached: 1558680794649.jpg (400x400, 59K)

>Being a Genofag
>Still

Attached: 1293566592741.jpg (200x150, 6K)

Surpass? Not sure. Please both sides while being great picks?

Doomguy
Kiryu

There is no “next Smash.”

Shut the fuck up Banjie. He wasn't supposed to get in. His series is dead. He hasn't been in a game for over 10 years. He's fucking Western-ownes which is against the fucking rules.

No one wants to play with your faggot ass anyway.

It's Smash: ULTIMATE
Not PenULTIMATE

>nintendo will stop liking money
maybe next smash will not have sakurai, but there always be a next smash

dumb doomer

Tell me why I shouldn't. Irrelevancy? Unpopularity? I can like who I like.

Attached: Dab.gif (550x300, 1.54M)

I was just asking a question, man

Every day

Attached: 1560006102146.jpg (900x995, 105K)

Is there any fanart of the three DLC characters together? I dunno where to even look, honestly.

Attached: D8zNIRrVsAAXHfp.jpg (1200x721, 186K)