Who had the worst BTFO?

Who had the worst BTFO?

Attached: 6A396746-322E-4325-BD9C-D40DA77E744D.jpg (751x806, 133K)

Grinch hit the hardest, Steve was the most satisfying.

Friendly reminder that /vg/ exists

>
user the poster, begging for attention with endless threads about things we use words for in speech.

Steve and sora are OUT and it has made my fucking week.

Isaac.
>waited until the last fucking trailer to just show his AT

who even honestly expected half of these to have a chance

Bomberman
> Over 60+ games and several animes
> Has been on Nintendo since the NES days
> Crossover with Wario
> Bomberman was helping revive the video game industry after the E.T. Atari crash
>Bomberman was almost on every Nintendo console and handheld
>Hudson Soft was Nintendo's buddy before Konami bought them.
>Konami was willing to let their IPs in Smash Bros now.
>Bomberman R was a Switch launch title

Attached: 3A4F4F0B82CA39A0CB36EFC62738FCFCD8D8D435.jpg (600x600, 49K)

I'm just glad this bitch isn't playable. God I hate Krystalcucks so much.

Attached: Krystal_Artwork_1_-_Star_Fox_Adventures.png (640x498, 217K)

Ranked
>Grinch
>Waluigi
>Ashley
>Geno
>Sora
>Steve?
>Isaac
>Bandana Dee
>Shadow
>Shantae
>Shovel Knight
>Bomberman

All of you are putting way too much thought into a dumb fighting game.

This. I'm looking through the archive now - seeing how many BANJOKES BTFO threads there were after the Hero trailer, and how it completely backfired on them in the end, is immensely gratifying.

Attached: bk.png (960x569, 224K)

>for Yea Forums
Steve, nearly a year of his shit posting and he gets officially deconfirmed. Especially after "siding" with Erdrickfags (Stevefags saving face)
>Everywhere else
Grinch, Shadow and Isaac specifically for not getting to see them get assist'd until the last direct

Why the fuck did anyone believe the grinch was getting in. I still have trouble wrapping my head around this one

Grinch Leak

ashleyniggers was the most satisfying, honestly
the character these pedos were rooting for sucks dick even compared to other assists

Attached: dc1qv3g-728fdaab-9414-4224-87cc-f8c520c741c3.png (1000x1000, 543K)

The Ashley one still the most satisfying, since they were insanely confident she'd be in, and that K.Rool wouldn't be. And unlike Stevefucks, it wasn't ironic. On top of that, they hardly got a glancing mention, while K.Rool had a glorious reveal.

Grinch Leak still hurts

Attached: 159690840860896.jpg (780x1057, 69K)

That direct was such a rollercoaster of emotions, nintendo knew exactly what they were doing with banjo's reveal trailer too.

Good one

Ashley. Most people who were Steveposting were doing it ironically. 100% of Ashleyposters were unironic. I'm glad to see all those stupid loliposting smug-anime face reaction image retards get BTFO completely by Khad Rool.

Banjo lived

Attached: D74BDE9B-7701-4C57-9961-EFFB88FE5385.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

Nice calarts drawing cuck

Why?

>tfw Ken made it
>tfw Banjo and Kazooie made it

I know it won't happen, but it would be quite the self fulfilling prophecy if all the Grinch leak characters were slowly churned out through Ultimate's lifespan.

Because the only people who like Krystal are obnoxious furries who only want her playable because she panders to their autistic fetish
She's not even important to the Star Fox universe

And the original SF team didn't have a wealth of furfag art? At least you didn't claim she ruined Star Fox, she wasn't in Zero for starters.

Eat shit Krystalcuck, she'll never be playable lmao

seething.

Attached: 1464976338742-1.png (2592x2372, 2.91M)

Well you know who to blame. If some series weren't getting in with only one mediocre game a couple of bad ones and no titles in god knows actually noteworthy series like Bomberman would be more than an assist trophy.

What happened to Raymanfags

Attached: E64F3270-EFDD-4256-8D27-0B992E4DE873.png (877x910, 311K)

>no real argument besides muh calarts
the state of ashleyfags

Attached: 1554774844054.jpg (474x356, 29K)

I'm here, I just don't really care for him in Smash.

Rex
t. Xenofag

A literal 25 dollar mii costume as an "apology" gee thanks sakurai

Everyone who was part of the Grinch leak. It genuinely hurt to see shadow and Isaac deconfirmed thanks to the hoax being so convincing.

>Shadow
>Isaac
>Bomberman
>Geno
>Waluigi
>the rest

>It's either her or more Fire Emblem for a true staff fighter.

No sir, I don't like it.

Genoetty.

Literally reduced to a jpg, and only revealed when you zoom in on a split second screenshot on the November 1st direct.

So much circumstantial evidence. The earthquake, the green on the banner. Fuck I told myself not to get my hopes up and I was still excited when that direct rolled around. The Grinch leak was truly incredible in terms of execution