Makes game backwards compatible on xbox one

>makes game backwards compatible on xbox one
>you can't buy it from marketplace

Attached: ImgW.ashx(2).jpg (788x1112, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Product/Too-Human/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307de
youtu.be/ClZLcw2Kwmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck would you it's shit

Didn't they say Too Human was going to be free? Where is it??

I want to play that game to see for myself whats the fuss about.

The game is just stupidly hard so if you didn't spend dozens of hours playing it you'll keep dying and get that annoying unskipable death cutscene.
If you actually manage to get good it's a pretty solid game but there's no excuse for that stupid game design

>Why the fuck would you it's shit
What the hell are you smoking? King Kong is an amazing FPS game. The 360 remaster is a bit dodgy, though.

What utter cringe tier shit taste. King Kong is an unironic 10/10. Possibly the greatest movie game ever released.

Aren't they releasing it all over the weeks. It's on PC anyways so there is always that, but the PC version can be a little glitchy in the Kong sections on modern hardware.

>It's on PC anyways so there is always that, but the PC version can be a little glitchy in the Kong sections on modern hardware.
The PC version has two serious issues. The Signature Edition (PS2 port) has Starforce. The Game's Edition (360 port) is a dumpster fire of a port.

Xbox 360 was the worst version, despite them advertising it like superior with shaders 2.0

>Xbox 360 was the worst version
Nah, that honor would go to the PSP and DS versions. 360 is alright overall. The PC port of the 360 version is quite a bit worse than the 360 version.

I still prefer original PC release, because they didn't fucked up Kong's face in it + no annoying wide screen scenes

I only played the 360 port on PC (Gamers), is it worth trying to play the OG Xbox version port to PC, or playing 360 version on console? What are the differences?

>Got mine after losing my gamecube version for 5 dollars
Sweet, still a great game

Attached: kk_000.jpg (500x285, 95K)

They should've made the Xbox Original version compatible too.

I still got my physical copy, and I would've bothered if they enhanced it.

How the fuck did microsoft got the game? I thought it was a never ever because of licensing.

>Nah, that honor would go to the PSP and DS versions.
Those gutted pieces of shit don't count as ports. They're barely even the same game.

OK but where is the game? They said it would be in the store but you can't even buy it right now

If you're using the garbage website you need a credit card.

>Wanted to make the game feel like a movie, so they removed all HUD elements
>Wanted to make the game realistic, so everything kills you and you can carry only one weapon and a spear
King Kong devs were based. It's a shame that more games don't take this approach to cinematic experiences and realism.

Yeah it says not available. I ordered a used classics copy. I believe any version will work, even the Japanese release.

>The Signature Edition (PS2 port) has Starforce
Only Russian or Europe versions, others are fine

Odd, I just went on the website and grabbed it for free without problem

I want the digital, my disc tray is already busy for the next weeks with games I have on my backlog and future releases.

Can't buy the game because Ubisoft has their assets in it. Also Universal have their property in it. It's the reason why so many film tie in games disappear after a year.

There are exceptions. You can still buy the PS1/PS2 versions of Monsters Inc on PS3 here. Disney is pretty good with keeping their games in distribution.

Wasn't that Too Human? The Microsoft Store and Xbox Marketplace don't have anything about it being available.

Maybe it works because I'm a leaf
marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Product/Too-Human/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307de

I'm making some webms of this game when I get the chance

It looks weird sometimes

Attached: 8cJnGK1.jpg (1024x580, 217K)

Man I wish I had someone with thrust from NA to download me games from that region so I could play them on my Xbox. I bet all you have to do is press start download and it starts downloading on the console you're using.

Same thing with some DLCs. I want to finish the 1000gs on Phantom Breakers but the last DLC isn't avaliable in Europe.

When the bring games to BC do they improve them or will it still run the same?

I remember back in the day I just changed my gamertag region to whatever country had the cheapest game, bought what I wanted, waited 2 months and switched back.
Of course that was back when normalfags didn't ruin everything and we bought stuff with universal MS points instead of money + taxes

put it on there you shits

Attached: pitfall.jpg (313x445, 37K)

This game was awesome. Dunno why there are faggots shitting on it. It was a movie game done right for once in the entirety of existence.

Depends on the games, but the ones that get X enhancement are quite impressive
youtu.be/ClZLcw2Kwmw

Attached: xbox_panzer_dragoon_orta-110214.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>he doesn't own a copy of King Kong
What the fuck why is everyone here so casual now?

Because Disney owns the games they don’t just license they fund the games so it’s up to them

I have King Kong on PS2 but might cop on BC if it's gonna be better

>He doesn't own three versions of King Kong
Get on my level

It will be. They said this week but if you have a disc it works already. This is how every BC game is digitally at first

Some have shit taste, a shame because it was a cool game

>rayman got cancelled because of this

I have it for the GameCube. Used to play the fuck out of it. I need to fish it up one day and replay it.

This is one of the best games that nobody talks about. Seeing that people found it really hard makes me feel good beating it as a youngster

>When the V-rex shows up

Attached: No.png (400x416, 180K)

What? lol

TWO MAGAZINES ON BACK UP

They are all there, just not in the store yet.

I got Too Human, Kong, and Unreal Champ 2 running on my Bone X.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how Microsoft managed to release a console that ended up being more powerful than the PS3 (despite all of the hype), yet was released a year earlier and at a lower price?

Attached: 12079299033522.png (282x221, 52K)

I have an OG xbox copy and loved the hell out of it, one of my favourite movie games along with Riddick, Mad Max was pretty fun as well even with the shit bamham combat.

Attached: 1540595138545.gif (208x270, 2.94M)

HAYES!

>year earlier

It was literally like 3 months and at the end of 2005.

user, you may be mathematically challenged as November 22, 2005 and November 11, 2006 are not 3 months apart.

Does it work on xbone?

Whatever. No game on 360 looks as good as Last of Us.

King Kong for 360 does now. Unless you mean riddick

Who cares, King Kong is much better than Rayman kek.

I need more games like King Kong, Yea Forums.

No game on 360 received as much low-level optimization as Last of Us did.

Attached: LOS7_X360.jpg (650x914, 180K)

Rise of the Tomb Raider looked pretty good though.

I loved it so much

So buy physical you zoomer.

Isnt this game shit? I saw it at a pawn shop the othet day for $2 and almost picked it up