This hack probably loved the last season of GOT. Have fun with your rushed Tolkien wannabe shitshow

This hack probably loved the last season of GOT. Have fun with your rushed Tolkien wannabe shitshow.

Attached: h.m.from_.610.400.jpg (610x400, 25K)

dilate

have sex

after you shave

seething shitkiro fanboy

grow up, take some responsibility and have some kids

>medieval fantasy
>HURRDURR TOLKIEN WANNABEE
You don't understand anything about Tolkien apparently.

>Another seething Sonybro.

>Hack
But that's not Kojima

I will

But what was Bran's tax policy?

that wasnt written by martin

>I loved “A Song of Ice and Fire” as well as the “Tuf Voyaging” series, however if I had to pick a favorite I would probably say “Fevre Dream.”
>I personally see “Fevre Dream” as a masterpiece among vampire fantasy and had even previously recommended it to all new employees.

I loathe DS3 but even so, I enjoy that more than most AAA shit on the market. FROM are the only devs I can expect a decent game from and end up right every time. I'm excited, have sex.

why would he be a sonybro, the game is coming to PS4
it's most likely a nintentoddler scared because from software is going to destroy BotW with their open world game

Guess who all just got epic trolled. I actually can't wait to play this game. Hehe

Okay Jordan Peterson but only after I slay the Dragon of Chaos in the next Miyazaki game

TAX IS THEFT

woah is this the kind of posts I expect on 4channel? No wonder people like it so much i would have 0 replies on Reddit with this stuff

GRRM didn't write the final season you stupid tranny. Stop lashing out because your Hillary Surrogate got killed like a dumb bitch.

The fact is From Software has made the best games both this gen and the last.

I've bought all the games. Bought Dark Souls three times. And Dark Souls 2 and 3 twice. Quit bitchtin. With all dlc. Fuck with my xbox

What's the tax policy for Orcs in the Tolkien universe?