If they showed up what would they even show?

If they showed up what would they even show?

Attached: 00bcfa0319c7e24446f9ddaaeb57f15e.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

They showed more gameplay last year than all of Microsoft's conference.

They would just show another gameplay section of all the games they shown last year.

The have the opportunity to show many games every year.

But they only show games I would never have interest in nowadays. aaa is too dull.

Sounds like Nogames

Why does Sony trigger Yea Forums so much? I'm a Sony/Nintendo/PC idort so I don't really get the problem unless it's just shitposting.

Attached: 1553550345448.jpg (700x982, 247K)

I'm a Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo/PC idort and Sony is just shit

An hour and a half of The Last of Us 2
And by that I mean an hour and a half of that single overly long kissing scene slowed down so that it lasts an hour and a half.
Take THAT Blummpf

Depends if you don't like story games.

Their other first party studios are probably working on PS5 launch titles, so unless they revealed the thing they would've shown the same shit.

The story in their games is always corny, cliche, terrible.

Okay list your upcoming game list, what are you getting in the next months?

Yea Forums is NintendoGAF and the PS4 assraped 2 generations of Nintendo console in a row. They're still utterly seething about how PS4 destroyed the Wii U so hard Pisstendo had to start over mid-gen LMAO

1 hours of Death Stranding

They clearly got nothing else.

Because sony is actively making the game industry worse for literally everyone. Their retarded censorship spree is not only fucking over japanese devs, but also affects how games are released in the west. Take FFVII for example, tifa was definetly "nerfed" to conform with sonys new standards, since it's timed exclusive it means all other versions of the game will have a sony appropriate version of the game.

It's really sad how Microsoft and Sony have both turned primarily into platforms for shitty AAA shooters and sports games. The Xbox and ps2 had so many great games. I wonder why they both decided that was a good idea.

Why do you retards care so much about your 2D tits? I have definetly seen more people argue about Tifas tits than the actual gameplay.

They probably would have shown elden ring since they love sony

Death Stranding trailer just kept until Sony conference

Final Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy VIII Remaster and probably Avengers. All stole from Square-Enix conference.

Some indies

Some gameplay from The Last of Us 2

The CTR video that they just uploaded yesterday to YouTube.

Maybe PS5 some characteristics and features

And finally a "God of War II" bait teaser promo, just like Nintendo did yesterday with BOTW 2 and with Metroid 4 two years ago.

Bloodborne

TIL: having your games microtransaction free and funding projects that wont even sell well is making industry worse.

Cope more, pc cuck.

>why do you care about censorship
Gee, I don't know. Maybe because I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions. I don't need a company to tell other companies that they are no longer allowed to sell me something.

why do you care so much about them lol just don't read the posts

they would have won E3 yet again with all this

They would have shown the same games they would have shown the last 3 years, and they would have shown 3/4 of Square Enix's conference. That's it.

yeah dude i loved flute hero

More movies

They haven't won in the last few years.

Probably PSVR and indie games.

Because I'm a fan and expect better of them

did you miss all the shit they posted on their youtube channel since the Death Stranding trailer?
it was a better E3 showcase than the ones who actually put one on

Sony hasn't "won" e3 in at least the past 4 years, you delusional Snoy, that's why they decided to not even bother anymore

Nintendo clearly won e3 with just a character reveal and a 3 minute announcement trailer

>I have definetly seen more people argue about Tifas tits than the actual gameplay.
these people don't play videogames.

Why would anyone but so(n)yggers seethe? PC players will mod on Tifa's orignial tits or whatever they complain about.

Well you're a dumbass "adult" who would've supported buying a fraction of a game with an uncertain future if it had big tits in it. Congratulations.

why does everyone think if Sony had been there they would have just automatically gotten almost all of Squeenix's conference as part of theirs? FF7:R isn't even exclusive

>Muh censorship
It aint censorship

Yeah, because everything else was shit.
Like being the smartest kid in the special bus

tell me few reasons to buy PS5 for example faggot, i am a PC/PS4 idort, but with so much censorship coming from Sony lately, SJW shit, more movies and cinematic expeirence focus, there are not fucking reasons to buy the next gen from Sony, hell, even this one.

Attached: 1546956482386.jpg (1024x944, 141K)

Sony hasn't had any worthwhile releases since Bloodborne and that's a fact.

The same things thry did last year

Censorship, and lack of support for Japanese games. I really do not care about these big budget over the should action/shooter cinematic romps, and that seems to be all Sony is putting out. Look at how much variety Nintendo had in their conference, and compare that to what Sony is putting out. Fellow PC/Nintendo/Sony idort here btw.

>Well you're a dumbass "adult" who would've supported buying a fraction of a game with an uncertain future if it had big tits in it
What game are you talking about here? I didn't play FFVII at launch, I didn't plan on buying the remake. All I did was deliver an example of how sony is making the industry worse as a whole. Stop jumping to conclusions, you retard.