YLYL

YLYL

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-101600_YouTube.jpg (1053x352, 71K)

lost

i dont understand this meme, where its like
nobody:
somebody: x
like what does that mean?

dumb boomer

It's retarded zoomer humor, it's just easy upvotes.

originally it was a meme about how JK rowling kept making up disgusting shit about her characters despite nobody asking
hence
>people don't ask
>JK rowling says something lol!!
then of course much like every normified meme the format was butchered into being nonsensical and used for everything

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

vintage, aged to perfection, a true delight. i've lost friend, thank you, going to go ahead and save this; if you don't mind.

nobody:
this faggot: i cant understand this meme!!
Destruction: 100
BOTTOM TEXT

*Made by Gang Weed

huh.. thanks

thanks, Lori

LMAO, how have I never seen this?

It's such a vague format that it lets people make a 'meme' out of literally any shit tier punchline. Not to mention the nobody saying 'nothing' is a double negative and makes no fucking sense at all. God I fucking hate normies.

At least the meme is dying down now. A few weeks ago just about every Youtube video I watched had the top 2 or 3 comments be variations of this joke.

The main problem with this zoomer meme is that like a lot of zoomer memes, it's unnecessary
>Nobody:...
>My Brain when I'm trying to study: Tralalala
You could remove the first part and literally lose nothing from the joke itself

Careful now! This is naughty even by 4channel standards! (But I won't tell the mods ;))

That's why people getting mad at shit doesn't really matter because the average lifespan of a meme\joke\trend\whatever now is around 2-3 weeks and that's it

user, it's worse now. It's far more than just the top 3 comments.

at least it didn't make it here like the fucking t. spam

Youtube comments are just idiots clambering over each other to see who can shit out the most obvious unoriginal joke based on whatever is trending. This shit shouldn't piss me off but it does.

That's only because you want to get angry

YT comments section is a hellhole but damn it did have its own funny shticks back then.

Attached: P2aPd.jpg (600x751, 48K)

OH SHIT
FAST SOMEONE SHOP SUNBEAMS OVER IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA