Banjo-Kazooie is a Nintendo IP

Banjo-Kazooie was born on Nintendo. Banjo-Kazooie was beloved by Nintendo's audience. Only Nintendo consoles have Banjo-Kazooie games that people like and care about (excluding ports obviously).

It is a Nintendo IP in spirit and that's what matters. Legal mumbo jumbo means fuck all when the franchise was born and loved on Nintendo, when that is where all of its legacy is, and when nobody cares about the one abortion that some other console got.

Attached: Only for N64.png (225x225, 107K)

Ok

>opinions are greater than facts therefore I get to make all the rules
Who are you voting for president in 2020?

You're right, no one is disagreeing with you; in fact, no one has ever said BJ&K was a Microsoft IP because it frankly never was

>Nintendo posters

>this river made a left turn better rename it and treat it like a different body of water

bernie

MS owns the characters and legal rights

That's a cold hard fact

Thanks for figuring out that all you need to bypass legalese is feelings, OP.

legislation is a human construct, thus meaningless

>MS owns the characters and legal rights
and hasnt done anything with it since 2008
its really telling that Banjo's big comeback is going to be on a Nintendo console

The concept of property is a human construct as well.

based

>Legal mumbo jumo

Trying to slide one by me you son of a bitch?

The pain of sony shit posters devolving into steveposters and now resorting to passive aggressive s󠛡o󠛡y wojak posting gives me sexual pleasure. Smash and Nintendo will continue its reign of terror on Yea Forums.

Attached: anger.png (1093x745, 341K)

>someone bought this river better ignore that

>everyone i dont like is Sony, the Nintendo fans guide to arguing

No it isn't. Animals aside from humans have a concept of property.

the nintendo fans guide to arguing part doesn't have to be in green text too

Attached: how_to_ruin_the_joke.png (991x203, 64K)

So could Nintendo just buy the BK IP from M$? Or would they have to buy back all of Rare?

Microsoft would never sell the IP because they have no need for petty cash, and Nintendo would never buy it because they have no need to buy a platforming character when they have like 15, all in strong franchises.

The premise of this thread can literally be summarised as :

>"NAH NAH NAH DON'WANNA LISTEN TO DA LEGAL STUFF, BUNGO IS NINTENDO".

Give me literally one reason that legal bullshit should matter other than that you've been conditioned into accepting it.