Did cd project red react to the criticism of Witcher 3 over its lack of black and minority characters by making...

Did cd project red react to the criticism of Witcher 3 over its lack of black and minority characters by making cyberpunk full of them?

Attached: x3JXYIw_d.jpg (640x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amzHhJpUTDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think this is the only setting I don't mind mutts and niggers being everywhere because it actually makes sense

What sort of a retarded question is this? Witcher was set in an old polish man book world, and Cyberpunk is set in United States. So if course it'll have alot of blacks.

Attached: 1536560041931.png (928x616, 409K)

It’s USA in 60 years, be glad there are “white” people there at all.

>lorelets

It's 2077 LA/SF megasprawl, what did you think it was going to look like?

Honestly all the black characters that they have shown look cool like this guy. He looks fucking badass and I wouldn't mind him being a companion.

Witcher is medieval Poland, of course it's all white. Cyberpunk is future United States, of course it's full of blacks.

It's the United states, of course it's going to be primarily black and brown.

It's set in America, there no whites in America, only goblins.

Attached: 1560192823818.png (1199x675, 775K)

>I wouldn't mind him being a companion.
in the E3 demo shown this year he betrays you and V kills him and a bunch of the other Voodoo Boys.

are we gonna have any cool black people in the future?

Attached: 05555433.jpg (1699x1079, 214K)

Those are haitians living in segregated haitian ghetto.

I rage when historical stories or fantasy ones clearly in a white European setting gets a lot of diversity it doesn't need. I have no problem with it in sci-fi though. It's not necessarily pandering, because it could be accurate. Also if it is pandering it doesn't hurt any established history.

>and V kills him
didnt he shoot V and dumped him in a garbage pit?

And that's a good thing.

it is dystopian future after all

> more black guys
> most of them criminals

Why are you complaining?

It’s sad what /pol/ has caused a lot of non Americans to believe. Your view od America is warped

>every nigger they showed so far is a criminal
Based and redpilled

It's not medieval Poland, it's the futuristic US, of course it's full of shitskins.

>implying blacks wont be a part of the dystopia
Seems realistic to have blacks given the setting.

*ahem*
56%

That guy is different from the one in OP.

It's Night City nig nog and ain't nuttin darker than Black.

damn i wish i was a big fat boss nigga man

No man, but if you go to most western cities now-a-days, they're pretty divers. What's the issue?

You know the setting was literally created by a black guy right?
Who work directly with cd project even

>it's cyberpunk
If you're not a criminal, you're a slave.
Sometimes both.

CHIEF NO

tbf every person they showed so far is a criminal

>game is full of niggers and trannies
Hang on people told me slavs were based

Hell we play as a criminal, you think V is better than any other scum sucking murderer in the city?

His antics got Jackie killed in the trailer.

im a full racist as much as the next guy but i kind of have to agree with the nigger use in this game, London is a cesspool and the white population is only reducing , the future of london will be niggers , this game is a cautionary tale

wait i got the setting mixed up with watch dogs, you're right OP commiefornia is just full spics and niggers why on earth would they be there in the future too

>dystopian future
>not full or niggers

It really is amazing just how many people claim to be excited for this game and haven't even given the 2020 core rulebook a glance over.

White dude in America--help me. Where can I go?

Those idiots still get shit by the same journos.

They are like manlets.

Attached: 1367779868091.gif (178x179, 2.99M)

It's realistic though, the future is going to be full of black, which is why the crime rate skyrocket

That's a giga nigga

Poland or Ukraine.
Basically the last white countries.

>betrays you
You did some stupid shit and brought him heat.

>another episode where V doesn't understand the lore behind the game at all
they literally fucking nuked Africa and the middle east ALOT OF BLACKIES FLED TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

AND ITS A CYBERPUNK GAME WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? AND ITS BASED IN FUCKING CALI HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU PEOPLE

Attached: 1560128818500.jpg (671x708, 117K)

Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland, there's plenty of choice.

I wanna fuck nicola

Attached: 1560284031200.png (725x817, 774K)

try again

Attached: 1499885284526.jpg (786x770, 104K)

based underage retard

>Implying those countries want some retarded burger showing up telling them about the white race and why their should mutilate their children's penises

56%

>Game about crime, drugs, prostitutes, murder, being an all around bad and selfish retard of a person
>Surprised black people are pioneers within the area.

Neck yourself, this game is making fun of black "people" if anything.

that's the cinematic, i'm talking about the 45 minute gameplay demo shown this year.

No. Fuck off. Stay the fuck out of my country you degenerated mutts. I don't need your kike worshiping tranny pushing mindrot cult spreading here.

All balkan countries are thirld world shitholes and their general population is just as bad as niggers if not even worse, with the average iq being 70

Great so stay in America

Two clowns, ones joke between them.

You're a fourth world shithole you fucking goblin. Stay the fuck out you literal fucking orcs.

It's a dystopia, of course it will be full of gang-banging niggers and spics

>yfw "journalists" pan your game because it isn't to the american woke standard

Attached: 00_00524.jpg (749x707, 172K)

>These nigtards think I'm American.
I'm laughing at all of you from my mansion home in my white gated neighborhood with 120 IQ being the lowest acceptable to even get in this country. My country being amongst top 5 of the worlds happiest and which has the strongest welfare and good healthcare. You can all rot in your hellholes. Your entire population consists of drunks, hooligans and drunk hooligans.

Unironically there better be dickgirls in this game

>these questions

Why are they so obsessed with this? It's crazy

This. He didn't need that cock-sucking attention.

I'm betting the cinematic is actually a consequence for going gung-ho in one of the missions you get, kinda like how the Witcher 3 launch cinematic was actually the last sequence in the game.

there is literally nothing in that pic for you /pol/tards to get triggered over

I'll never understand how any journo goes out of their way to demand stuff for some

Fuck all those people/things you just mentioned.

It's a cyberpunk setting, why would all the protagonists be conservative old white men? That's the opposite of cyberpunk

Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia.
All of these are either already first world or are becoming first world.

>>one journalist from some "gaming news source" asks a question

>v losses their shit and goes full /pol/ for months posting the same images every thread

y-yeah why are THEY so obsessed

Attached: lkniGNj.jpg (764x699, 125K)

Still going to play as a corpo and kill degenerates

no.
but this is a crime filled city. fits.

Sorry user, you're already contaminated.

>All those positives
Still shitposting on the chans.
Hope you find happiness someday.

People are actually out here thinking these slav shitholes are first world countries, laughing my fucking ass off, I've visited them all and they're soviet-era crap countries who barely have water in their toilets, where earning a maximum of $250 a month is considered normal, everyone is a drunk faggot or a career criminal. Literally every single citizen is selfish, happily screws over friends and family big time for absolute chump change. Their average IQ is on par with niggers in America. Their ENTIRE culture is just eating pork sausage, any of the vegetables that are grown in the ground and getting drunk. The average white american has a better life than the middle class of these countries will ever even be able to fantasize about.

>Le epic posting on Yea Forums is exclusively for lonely virgin retards
Cool gatekeeping faggot, I'll keep you in mind if I ever need anyone to laugh at in the future. GF is sitting across from me right now, work ended about an hour ago and life is nice.

Imagine typing this up

You can't and probably never will, because you won't be able to achieve that, this lifestyle is only available to white people with high IQ and high test.

kek

it's a dystopia, it's fine

>There are people who haven't read Neuromancer until the space Jamaicans appear

Imagine typing this up not only once or twice, but three times.

Your lack of argument is showing, zoomer. Set a timer on your broken screen samsung for 40 minutes because I'm off to do my workout pass. Once your phone makes the ringing noises (That means the timer is up) and then you can post again and wait for my reply.

Imagine

Cities tend to gather shitty people of all corners of the earth especially mega cities, your kind will never figure out that's it's about class difference especially in a setting such as cyberpunk.

Attached: spin.gif (245x187, 1.93M)

It's set in America, and in 2077,of course there are a lot of niggers

>game is set in medieval fantasy Poland
>few blacks and browns
>game is set in future California
>many blacks and browns
it's a mystery

>using Yea Forums in the presence of your girlfriend

Cam on home sun!
We got footy and bangers 'n' mash, lush 'ere it is.

my girlfriend introduced me to this place

no, it makes sense in this game and location

That's some nice propaganda lad

Holy fuck this thread is full of retarded scummy fuckheads

Whites are the rich people in Cyberpunk.

Its suits the setting. Stop being such a whiney little culture warrior faggot.

to the front lines you embarassing cuck. (and i dont mean the (((middle east)))
you only get what you are willing to fight for

american education everyone

>characteristically shitty and corrupt city
>full of minorities
>discord tranny makes big mouth open face

>corporates are the rich people in cyberpunk
Plenty of Asian corporations and then you got fucking AZTECNOLOGY.

This, there are a lot of wealthy Africans due to their heavy involvement in the space tech industries.

>be Irish
>go to St. Louis to visit a friend
>two black guys outside a shop
>as I approach, they tense up
>"dafuq you want?"
>I reply, "lookin for this street, d'ye know where it is?"
>their hostility ceases, they look at each other
>they give detailed directions but I'm still confused
>they both walk with me to my friend's street
>they both shake my hand and wish me luck

I'm starting to think American blacks hate white Americans more than white Europeans and it makes me feel warm inside

Go back tranny

To add on to this, large parts of Africa are now somewhat civilised, at least the parts that aren't radioactive glass.

Projecting much?

>using words you don't know the meaning of

>dystopia setting
>shitskins everywhere
sounds like they're doing a good job

You just happened to miss the part where I said I've visited them all? Even got a military tag from an estonian guy because he thought I was cool.

You can tell this game is going to be crap from the fact that they barely show gameplay footage and the biggest selling point for it are sociopolitical controversies only social media retards care about. A lot of /pol/zoomers are about to be suckered into another Watch Dogs moment. It’s gon be good.

>tripnigger thinks his opinions matter

Too bad that you're a tripfag, otherwise someone might've actually cared about what you have to say.

lol this is the redpilled crowd

I vote democrat beause they are the ones that enslave the low-intelligence minorities to do shit jobs and then give most of their money to us.

>Boohooohoo everyone who disagrees with me is russian bot/redpill troll.

Thanks for the blogpost but I don’t really care.

>call someone redpill
>Proves to be bluepill shill
>Uhh... I-i don't care anyways, lol.

>Amerimutt dichotomies and understandings of terms

There there, mutt

pretty much

REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
>REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS

Well, if you're going off the literal definition of redpill then you'd basically already admit that we're speaking the truth and that you're living a lie, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought even you wouldn't be that fucking stupid. Sure proved me wrong though.

Aye sorry chief. Won't happen again.

That’s enough now

realistic

They should set night city in poland, when enhanced cyber janusz drinks beer right outside of a commie block.

stupid coward mutt you aren't going to be white at all in yurop

This thread is the proof that only by murdering every single slav and balk will the world become a better place.

Seething central asian

>future DYSTOPIA
>why not white males in?

Are you retarded?

Still butthurt over Ostgebiete?

Shut up tranny.

they already showed a bunch of gameplay
what I wanna know if is there's going to be even more gameplay shown on the show floor at e3

No, they're showing more at PAX in August. Supposedly a public beta for anyone who goes there.

These
It'd be weirder if there weren't that many

Sad to hear

This. Americans are mostly niggers and mexicans, especially in 2077.

hack project better should learn how to make gameplay

Cyberpunk is supposed to be a dystopia of course it's full of niggers.

>CDPR constantly push the "actions have consequences" and "you can go through missions in different ways"
>Go into a mission guns blazing
>Boss nibba gets mad at you because actions have consequences and you did the mission in a dumb way
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Cyberpunk isn't about lmao cool augmentations. It was always about how shit future will be if allow it to continue this way. Women with three tits. Chicks with dicks. Faggots. Violent niggers everywhere. People trying to substitute machine for the soul. It's all pointless and the future is always rotting from the inside.

Cyberpunk if you're IQ 100+ was always about the fact that you are human, and as a man the only proper way to happiness is to find a wife and make a family with her, raising your kids with the fear of God in their hearts.

Let them stuff this game with faggots and niggers for once.

It's our game.

The gameplay footage we’ve seen so far is measly at best. 60% of it is cutscenes, and 30% is walking slowly through alleys as set pieces of NPCs enact their routes in front of the player, and only 10% looked like actual real gameplay (seeing customization options and some gunplay which looked generic). I won’t be impressed until they show more action and variability if its actual game mechanics. Something like what Doom Eternal has been doing in its promos.

that dude looks greta though. it's a Haitian-creole district in the game.
Also Mike Pondsmith, the guy who created the original Cyberpunk game is black btw. Just letting you know seeing you seem so fucking obsessed with race and skin color in a cyberpunk themed game.

Attached: Mike.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

white niggers too

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077_2018_06-12-18_009-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 323K)

>it's like I'm one of them
eurocucks everyone

Attached: index.png (211x239, 7K)

Mutts aren't white

I don't know, but cyberpunk has always had themes of cultural melting pots, so it would be genuinely weirder and less authentic to the subgenre if they didn't have them.

cope mutt lol

Wiggers get the bullet too.

>index.png

No it's because their game is set in a dystopia.

mad

dilate

Seething
So long as we're being consistent

Le 56%

it's Los Angeles, a multicultural shithole, what do you expect? also this fictional world is made by a black guy, btw the screen is from some Haitian gang, you will see every race, I only hope they remove terrorist muslims

>I only hope they remove terrorist muslims
but who will i shoot at then?

Blade Runner has 0

blade runner is an utopia

Attached: 4124342364574214236457.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

In two or three generations america will be mostly spics and nigs anyways, its kind of cdpr to display it properly

youtube.com/watch?v=amzHhJpUTDA

Attached: You look like a happy Joe.jpg (440x440, 204K)

The only reason theres a resurgence of whites in america is literally illegal immigrants ticking white/hispanic when they seek asylum

implying anyone in these threads even knows this game is based off a tabletop game.

genuine question, do you even live in USA? have you ever lived in the USA?

which is a shame, it's pretty cool

Nice rebuttal, but it'll give you some insight into how this world came to be so you can stop complaining about muh niggers in a fucking cyberpunk game.

that's not true at all though wtf kek

Nobody in the thread is complaining you dumb faggot. Everyone accepts the demise of white people and accepts diversity in this thread.
Go shove your rulebook in your front hole.

BASED CHIEF

Attached: 1559980049214.png (960x1024, 838K)

cumskins, chinks, and spics and traps too. Can't wait to play desu

The "journalist" comes across as really pathetic here. It's like they're trying extra hard to make sure the developer does what they want them to do. If I was CDProjekt I'd make an NPC after them and then have it mocked endlessly by other NPCs.

Makes sense to me. America is nothing but black and mexican npcs with a White Main Character.

How /pol/ can even like cyberpunk at all? Do you fucks even understand the setting?

cyberpunk is just breaking bad with neon lights

There is nothing with black characters being presented if they belong and fit in the theme. And when we are talking about futuristic American dystopia, they certainly do.

The problem comes with forcing or just changing skin colors as statements that don't make sense.

Are you kidding? The entire setting is /pol/'s wet dream.

Not him but what color is your eye?

Attached: 1493591508055.jpg (1366x768, 322K)

>Witcher
>Kino medieval paradise
>White
>Cyberpunk
>Dystopia
>Full of blacks
CDPR is racist!

the game will be gold gold!
`Then – because again, we’re very strong – we rip the turret off its base and turn it on the Animals. At this point, I feel increasingly uncomfortable that we’re shooting at predominantly black people labelled as animals.`

>distopian future
>city is filled with nigers

what did these based poles mean by this?

There's a whole school of right-accelerationist thought for which cyberpunk is an obvious stop on the way to the techno-capitalistic meltdown/singularity.
Leftists readings are not the only way to interpret the genre.

You cant have a /pol/ game, because games are for man and /pol/ wants to be the overman

Attached: N.jpg (1517x805, 155K)

No, you are projecting. These people are insane and they are more than 'just a few people'.

It's not possible to get a visa to go to Europe unless you're a multi millionaire or a brown refugee. Don't even bother. (The same thing applies to coming into the US)

you obviously have no idea as cyberpunk has as many interpretations you retard

Ukraine is the Africa of Europe
Poland is slowly getting annexed by Ukraine.

Attached: 1503813837371.jpg (1440x733, 182K)

Attached: eoefh22.png (311x700, 464K)

And WHEN exactly did you visit them? Because that sure as hell sounds like 15+ years ago, escpacially when it comes to Poland which started to finally get its freeways in order and is being invested into by various foreign companies recently.

Games are for children and manchildren. No "man" plays videogames.

I'd rather the Ukrainian version of Janusz come over than the STD incubator that will spawn five more of her kind.

>pretending to be retarded

are you one of those "men should only wear suits or dockers shorts and polos!" guys?

Right looks like a better friend.

the worst part about america is that we expect everywhere in the world to adhere to our whiny grievance politics on race, gender, trannies and whatever else

i say that as a burger, china should nuke us honestly

Attached: 1499351441001.jpg (900x900, 196K)

What is with you people? his design looks pretty cool, and fits right into the style and atmosphere.
you come off like an SJW crying about white straight males in games. Do you have any self awareness, like at all?

>posts on Yea Forums
Glass houses fagit

Ukraine has one of the highest raids of HIV in the world next to Russia.
If you really think these people are any better you're delusional.
The Balkans are decent, but you cant escape the SJW fuckery even there.

You're right, but he would also sell your liver for a bottle of vodka and pack of smokes.

he is but don't let him drink too much

The only part about this I mind is that it's conceding ground to people who get their way by bitching and moaning incessantly on Twitter.

Genderfluid bullshit actually makes sense in the setting because everyone is trying to be flashy, modifying their body in horrific ways, etc.

It was /int/ that did that you uncultured swine.

>there are some annoying liberals that i go out of my way to pay attention to for the sole purpose of getting mad
>china should just kill us

Attached: 1349232330707.jpg (254x314, 74K)

not him, but how big is your dick?

I am going to kill every single nigger I meet in that game even it makes me fail most of the missions.

Pretty based. Make webms

Attached: 790a49a1baae53dd19465b0d18ebaced6ae2c6da808a04fedb2b1d31a3308a70.png (1080x1080, 879K)

fucking based and redpilled

Soooo why are you here? Just to project?

>he thinks you'll be able to do that
I'm excited for the game but I'm also prepared for Mass Effect-tier restrictions on who I can kill and when.

Traveling in America is weird for me. It's like people want to travel the world to see the different cultures, but at the same time want the whole world to be internet/starbucks/mcdonalds idiots who support liberal ideas. But doing this is destroying the cultures they want to support and travel to. Keep the world separated so it can keep its cultures, not make 1 giant ball of meh world (until we can have space colonies be other culture experiments)

Attached: 20180517_181008.jpg (5312x2988, 3.68M)

there is literally nothing wrong with having a different skin color in a video game

This kills the resetera tranny.

samefagging tis hard

>California
>America
pick one

The world will be ultimately static and tied to the story beats, people who think you will be able to do anything like kill story NPCs or go on GTA rampages at will are just plain retarded.

"Small minority" opinions quickly stop being minorities when those opinions become socially prestigious. I mean there's currently a global effort to decriminalize homosexuality launched by the "conservative" president of the US, whereas 50 years ago 95% of people hated gays. 70 years ago, people who thought interracial marriage wasn't an abomination were a "small minority." I'm not endorsing either of those viewpoints, but small minorities in opinion quickly become dogma when they're endorsed by the cultural elite, especially in an era of mass media.

Inb4 you just say "slippery slope fallacy" or something

Have sex

Nobody wants you.

You know the guy they showed in the trailer is pretty much the creator of Cyberpunk 2020, right?

Attached: pondsmith.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

>Wanna-be ninja. Works only for money no altruism or cruelty. Focus on stealth. Melee only. Get the arm-blades ASAP
>Corpo netrunner. Avoid open conflict and build on social/hacking skills. Suck up to Mommy Meredith and any other Corp.
What do you think of my ideas for V?

Ameribro, it's the fault of use being pushed as "World Police". I hate that we are viewed as that.
Now the SJWs think we should be policing the world with homolust and trannys.
I fuckin hate it.

I love this place, and they are fucking it up. Making normal everyday people seem like the liberal shits that come from the upper-middle crust of wealth.

>ywn become more machine than man, slowly losing your sanity and going on a violent rampage before being taken down by a Psychosquad
There's so much potential in this setting and I hope they can deliver even a fraction of it.

nah their view point on us is spot on
>.t actual mutt

Thankfully, neocons fucked that up, probably permanently or at least for a generation, by heavily overplaying their hand with the Iraq War. Most people who grew up during the "forever wars" are never going to vote for anyone championing foreign intervention.

Then again, Clinton and Bush II ran on anti-war platforms and we saw how that turned out.

why no one thinks about the ork minority?

Attached: 11-6-2019 12.6.10 7.jpg (224x587, 58K)

One journalist from fucking polygon, retard

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah :)

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah :)

no
so?
I'm here to shitpost. It's the only thing this board is good for.

Literally 99% of the land in your country.

dilate

When you attempt to falseflag, try not to be such a blatant ESL third-worlder.

Dilate

get laid

Don't try and push that tranny shit on me.

so you have no integrity?

It's Cyberpunk. There should be a ton of degeneracy, minorities and shit. It's not the same setting as the Witcher.

Again?

The dick is the wrong way round.

gonna be so many creaturas in cyberpunk that you're gonna wish you had a witcher

Not when I'm posting here.

>MIX IT UP
what did they mean by this
will we have a gender slider

Attached: ct4.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Cope faggot. I'm half Arab living here.

>not roleplaying as a witcher and slaying Amerigoblins

I love for us to pull out of the global sphere at least as police, but we can;t put away that cold war.
Also, Trump fucking up by letting Israel continue to drain us, I understand the political strategic advantage of having a babied sister nation in the ME, but I hate how they continue to jew the rest of the world.

>open your borders goyim
>oh Israel needs to keep itself pure so we won't open ours
I hate to blame it on the Jews but it doesn't help when a good number of our lawmakers have dual-citizenship to Israel.
Shit's dumb.

Dios mio...

>blaming some ME shithole for your country's own policies

>it's another Yea Forums post about some fat /pol/ refugee being triggered because, oh my fucking GOD, black people are in the game!

Wow, OP, this must be some sort of Jewish conspiracy to control the masses. No you stupid nigger, this game is in the future in a gigantic city featuring a lot of slums/ghettos. Not sure if you live in a big city (probably live in some rural no mans land) but they are typically very diverse and have other people than whites living there. Crazy, I know....

>The Witcher
>european medieval based setting
>mostly white people naturally
>retarded SJWs complain because it doesn't have minorities
>Cyberpunk 2077
>futuristc dystopian california
>a bunch of mutts, naturally
>/pol/tards complain that its pandering to the SJW boogeyman

Retards in both sides.

that ME shithole happens to pull the strings on anything that goes on in the EU and US

Not entirely, but it's a prime example of how we dip too many fingers into too many assholes.

midwest small towns or central washington

Agreed. I used to consider myself anti-sjw until that side became sjws but only for white people. Its annoying to see them do mental gymnastics to defend white all the time. Even worse when it comes to them trying to explain who is really white.

I did the same in MGS V.

Blacks in USA are 13% of the population at best (less than 2 guys out of 10), there are more latinos than blacks but they don't nearly get as much representation in media.
And the /pol/ retards are wrong, the number of caucasians (and latinos) is only increasing and will keep doing so. Maybe the ratio will be much different, but the population is still growing. Black birthrates, however, are dangerously decreasing; unless the trend is somehow reversed, you can actually expect less blacks in future America (and good luck convincing them to stop aborting their kids).

Still, this is cyberpunk. It's supposed to be a multicultural hellscape. I'd expect an equal ratio of Asians, Indians and Africans, maybe a little more Caucasians considering it's set in a formerly white state.

Attached: 4L_DN2CmYKl.jpg (1658x1658, 500K)

i think the screenshot makes it look fucky, the same ad was at the E3 booth and it makes more sense there.

that is assuming it is an actual cock and not some future dick implant.

Attached: 1560285237902.jpg (3024x4032, 449K)

what, why? a depiction of muslim extremism in a cyberpunk world would be pretty sick. how do you not see that?

Imagine being this fucking racist. Grow up, you fucking shut-ins

Attached: 1553966590707.jpg (500x385, 28K)

it's a cyberpunk world with body modification. why would it not be the latter, right?

Chill bitch, he just pointed out he's a nigger.

This, look at how many whites USA has!

Attached: 1478442737802.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

Cali is formerly white now and this is half a century later

Great to see both /pol/ and the sjws whining over the same thing.
Bring on the futa future. Best time to be a tranny in history.

thanks for backing me up my fellow nigger

>posted from my upper middle class gated community

West coast, especially the large city areas have a much higher racial diversity.

nice try tho.

and this is how you spot a kissless virgin
i bet you also thing that people with gfs dont masturbate

ironically most people in those communities are pretty racist

In a future global, multicultural, body -horror dystopia, it makes perfect sense.

We can protest this in real life and try to avoid this outcome, but in the game it doesn't matter.

>becoming first world
You can't "become" first world unless an actual first world country absorbs you into theirs. Idiot.

unironically high IQ post

Stop being such a triggered snowflake. This game is set in dystopian future. In that case diversity only makes sense and creates more believable and immersive world to explore.

Attached: 1529460032239.png (640x480, 384K)

Culturally diverse societies is a part of the cyberpunk aesthetic and universe

True

Polacks are white niggers, so you just have to imagine the fire.

>no balls
futa confirmed

>most criminals are minorities
And?

Attached: 1481758920249[1].gif (234x249, 269K)

Absolutely true, dude

They're white bro :^)

I like it.

because V fucked up by drawing attention. it's meant to show how your actions have consequences. are you a brainlet or what?

Abortion was illegal in Colombia 50 years ago.

Look closer, they're all white.

this is accurate yes

have sex

>not infiltrating their ranges and bringing them down from within

fuck me usa really is full of uggos

Are there actually going to be dickgirls and furries in this? Will I be able to shoot them or slice them to pieces with my mantis arms?

feeling at home?

Nobody ever claimed murrica is populated by pure breed arians.
It's goblinland after all, and it may get worse with time, but at least it won't be Africa -as Afro Americans are literally aborting themselves to extinction.

Unironically Canada. Mutts like shitposting about them with the leaf meme because they don't want to admit that's it's nicer than what America has become. Its too cold for mexicans and blacks so you get the glorious 90% white population as long as you stay out of chinamen cities like Toronto and Vancouver.

Attached: kelowna-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 607K)

Will we get to fuck her?

I'm almost certain they're going to ignore that stuff, iirc the furries and different species were from supplementary books anyway but I could be wrong.

fucking simpleton

>"fuck mutts"
>95% of their entertainment is mutt made
You would all be killing each other without them.

Attached: 1543945914962.gif (227x221, 980K)

Mutts don't make shit. Californian Jews do.
And I don't consume pozzed kike propaganda anyway.

95% of entertainment isn't any decent, also they're all made by kikes.

>City filled with "minorities"and diversity
>Also the highest rate of crime
Makes sense to me

>Main issues? Sky high rate of violence, and more people living below the poverty line then anywhere else
I was saying this shit during last e3, but it got drowned out by all the sunposting.

To be fair they went with the unexpected for most normies with that trailer (a cyberpunk city in bright daytime). But anyone who looked at any media related to the genre before was ok with it.

basically this
Some college towns have lots of immigrants but it's mostly just pajeets who honestly mostly just end up being bro tier rich indian dudes you can smoke weed with or dotheads who reek like shit

too cold for blacks
wtf are you on about? there is sizable demographic of French speaking blacks in some parts of Canada.

>Geeee I wonder who is behind this post, very sloppy job.

Doesn't even realise that ((( ))) are trying to mutify the population, since IQ is primarlily based on genes the mixing of the races will lower that and along with the cultural snd political subversion ((( ))) have been doing since ((( ))) inception it just helps further their control. Within less than 1000yrs ((( ))) have been kicked out of 109 countires, just recently a South American country.

>pic related, it's you.

Attached: tKKgjdy.png (1293x1407, 737K)