XIV

Pardon me, everyone. I have an announcement to make.
FUCK HYDAELYN
FUCK ZODIARK
AND FUCK MHIGGERS

Attached: 1533348222460.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tylian.github.io/rdm/
youtube.com/watch?v=N1JJSZmv6JI
old.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bzr6zw/e3_famitsu_interview_with_yoshida_summary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9d5IYT918Uo
famitsu.com/news/201906/12177919.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3xqtQwC-hwM
youtube.com/watch?v=8t3_7_T-i4c
docs.google.com/document/d/12NyAL9MT35o6CKFspyV7mKEIyoYq3mYJSVZMqmElE7M/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Angel of Truth
>drops lore bombshells everytime he's on screen
Is there a more BASED ascian?
Scratch that. Is there a more based CHARACTER?

Attached: solus_9.jpg (300x300, 26K)

>Is there a more based CHARACTER?
Just one.

Attached: 1544290957722.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

And when, pray tell, did Yea Forums last have a good FFXIV thread?
Over a hundred bleedin' years ago, that's when, heh heh!

Attached: 1471537964004.jpg (360x360, 13K)

Everyday is great when you're a BLM!

Attached: 1495722610855.gif (128x128, 4K)

Which one of you faggots keeps backing out of alliance roulette on Primal

tsubame gaeshi should be instant cast

Yeah, there are a few, at least for now.

Attached: gaius.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I agree.
But at least it's nice that the cast was reduced to a base 1.30, which can probably be lowered down even more by Sks.

>Class doesn’t change at all for the third expansion in a row
>No new toys, not even a fire update
Lol

Attached: 91ecc0b6079345320c8b959e80b7c3b1.jpg (235x257, 14K)

>That WE FALL arrange in the trailer

How does everything in this game's development gel like this?

Soul.

Attached: 1552475005807.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

So glad we have Soken.

What's his endgame? He literally betrayed his own kind and formed his own race only to have mentally retarded people as commanders to destroy everything because primals bad, and now he comes to WOL as a fuckbuddy and the ascians just ignore his existence expect the white guy but he does nothing, is this because of the entire keep the balance between dark and light

>No new toys
retard

Source-born Ascians are the highest tier Ascians and the others can't do shit about them, so Solus, Elidibus, and Lahabrea do whatever the fuck they want.

How many years have I waited for this moment? For the one possessed of her blessing. For you.

Attached: 1274737686336.jpg (289x270, 9K)

what was in the other post?

>Everything we did...
>Everything we gave...
>...What was it for?

Attached: cat.jpg (300x168, 5K)

You're a big primal.

What if Jabba becomes Innocence? They're wearing the same toga.

Did it take Arbert 100 years to reach the source?

right holy shit, we're also getting tier VII materia, wonder how fast you could go with a full sks retard build

>Fat ugly bastard gets devoured by Sin Eaters and becomes Ultra Chad Griffith
I can dig it.

Attached: 1553478878854.jpg (850x1134, 354K)

>Angel of Truth
>the wall gives him wings while he drops the truth bomb
When did you realize that FFXIV is genuine ludokino?

Attached: 1537149523305.png (1007x607, 485K)

;)

Attached: Untitled.png (678x629, 427K)

No, there's some kind of time fuckery when moving between dimensions. That's also how Sin Eaters appeared in Amdapor 1600+ years ago.

HOLY

I spent like a month making a practice tool for gunbreaker (practice your dps rotation) in angular/typescript; would anyone here be interested? I'm like 99% done. Just need to finish some ui shit

Attached: xiv.jpg (616x721, 131K)

>third expansion in a row
>HW completely changed how BLM played from a proc-baiting caster to an unmoving turret of mass destruction
>SB gave us way more mobility and a better aoe rotation with double-flare, aoe thunder, and foul
>ShB lets us maintain umbral ice without having to transpose all the time, fixed freeze and allows us to cast freeze out of flare, gave us a single target flare as an AF finisher, an instant cast single target foul and two foul stacks, and also increased AF/UI timers
BLM has already achieved perfection and yet they still give us more gifts. Jobs that got 'new toys' desperately needed them because they had terrible design flaws, like MCH and SMN.

Attached: Black_Mage_-_FIRE.gif (66x52, 1K)

Wait what?
Did they reveal something new? I'm pretty out of the loop.

Launch trailer came out

...of primals...

>WoL disappears to the First, leaving Eorzea defenseless against the Black Rose
>while it may be a few/weeks for us on the First, it's possible we could come back to the Source decades later

Attached: 1009847554452.jpg (345x311, 49K)

Where did they come from?

Pure autism.

Is it like that rdm one someone made for sb? If so yes, I'd definitely be interested.

Like a rhythm game? Why not just wait another 2 weeks

>Scratch that. Is there a more based CHARACTER?

Attached: Fray.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

What am I even supposed to do with the meteors against Behemoth, is this like Nael

From the First. They just ended up 1600 years in our past while they moved between dimensions. If you're moving between time and space, why wouldn't you also be able to shift to a different time?

>Arbert and his crew came to the Source because the First was about to be devoured by a flood of light, hoping to cause a calamity and merge the First's aether into the Source's lifestream to save the souls of its inhabitants, even if their death could not be avoided
>the Warriors of Darkness returned to the First with Minfilia-Hydaelyn in tow
>illustrations show Minfilia standing against the flood, which becomes a frozen crystal wall in Amh Araeng
It's possible this all happened 100 years ago from when the Scions get to the Source (so it's just the protagonist gang experiencing time fuckery), it's possible it's more recent, we don't know for sure yet

We need to follow Gaius's example and kick these lying, manipulative, plotting, greasy, faceless, shadowless cowardly moon niggers off our star.

Fuck Zodiark and fuck Ascians

Does it matter if hydealyn is a primal?

That's what gets me about the trailer, the fact that Solus and the scions are talking, yet the scions are also in the first.

Does that happen before traveling to the first?
What about Y'shtola's "hold the line" line?
Does it happen after?

Eh, I was bored. Needed a project to work on
Yeah that's what inspired me actually

No, primals can be good.

Attached: 1543039528722.jpg (1562x920, 1.14M)

>people still calling him Solus

His name is Emet-Selch you brainlets

Why do people assume we won't be traveling back and forth? Maybe were over complicating how difficult the process will be plot wise.

Why didn't you reply to me autistic user san?

It means she is false, more than likely created by a civilisation beyond Allagans and a huge draining detriment to the planet that needs to die alongside Zodiark.

Attached: 1560273963475.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

No, it's the inevitability that matters.

What if his name is really Solus and Emet-Selch is just his Ascian title after his ascension? He treats the Solus body like his original skin

I'm glad you make something to help people out but does one really need a tool to practice GNB rotation? It's not going to be more complicated than any of the existing jobs, right? I don't really know I haven't looked at it that closely.

I don't see how. Shes floating in the Aetherial Sea, so she's not draining the planets aether. She also can't temper anyone there - assuming the Echo isn't that.

She can't hurt anyone unless she's actually on the planet.

Elementals are dense pieces of aether experiencing self-awareness and sapience. We've known since day one that the planet is a big chunk of aether and that the physical realm is that aether taking the physical forms we see. We've also known since day one that aether shapes itself in response to belief.

In other words, the planet is a being shaped by human cognition and belief. All aether bends itself to the concepts of the human mind, and so that means Hydaelyn itself does as well, making it essentially a primal.

We also need to remember that Louisoix and Ultima were non-primals that gained sapience and will by being infused with belief, which also likely happened to the planet.

Attached: 1541715082784.jpg (1020x479, 177K)

>No, primals can be good.
Yeah, like Ravana

HOW MANY YEARS HAVE I WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT

>they still think Zodiark and Hydaelyn were made by man

Emet-Selch says in the trailer that they were born from the wishes of the star (planet) itself

We know from Arbert and co that killing them all is a bad thing (the whole flood of Light thing).
Gaius wants to kill them all.
You become the Warrior of Darkness.
There will be a rematch with Gaius coming up.

Just hurry up and show it.

I think the simplest explanation is that the first has a version of Y'shtola, Urianger, and Estinien which is different from the ones from the normal XIV world.

If she goes and eats all the aether, yes
Otherwise no

Sorry missed your comment. Idk if it's autism, like I said I needed a project to work on and I was inspired by the red mage one: tylian.github.io/rdm/
I need to get a production version, but if you give me a minute I can get you a video

Doesn't that break the tension of the story? It's do or die if you can't travel back and forth as you wish.

Y'shtola says she'll hold the line "Until our friend returns".

>gel
>when healers have been reduced to 1111111211111
>when tanks have gotten so even the worst brainlets can take aggro
>trick attack still in the game
fuck you and your retarded ass game

Attached: 24382944028331.png (1134x659, 430K)

>yfw Gaius Baelsar trial
>yfw Gaius Baelsar (Extreme)
>yfw Black Wolf Weapons
>yfw Gaius Baelsar (Ultimate) where he dons his gold armour again

>Not addressing him respectfully by his chosen stage name
Solus is an appreciator and admirer of the fine theatrical arts. Calling him by his real name is a bit personal.

Attached: 1553979031258.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

O' MY LOVECRAFTIAN GODDESS MOTHER

Bye felicia

That's what I said, but other user pointed out that that isn't the case.
But it looks like you enter the first alone, and it seems like Arbert was your 'other', doesn't it?

The First's issue isn't the lack of ascians, but the lack of Darkness. Ascians are the most common "source" of it because "muh Zordiak", sure, but the real problem is that Arbert did his job way too well and broke the balance.

Healers were always 1111241116112111

The Scions already got their souls called to the First two patches ago. Arbert wasn't an alternate you, he was just another Warrior of Light in your situation. If anything, his party would be the First's equivalent of the Scions.

How have we not broken the Source ourselves considering what an unstoppable machine WoL is

lmfao the anatomy and the eyes on this
good find user, i had a hearty chuckle

Because Elidibus keeps raising the stakes to keep up with us. Usually it takes thousands of years for the world to recover from a Calamity so the Ascians can start a new one, but because of us it only took 5 years. We accelerated the whole process.

throw it up on a web page and sure. i wouldn't mind getting an idea of how the combo feels (though I assume it's just like doing the drk 1-2-3 with da after every combo)

make it better than this one since you can't keybind ctrl / shift how am i supposed to practice with my real set up which will probably assign abilities with ctrl+key and shift+key

I forgot about that already. So they're in the first, but there's still something wrong with the trailer events. Things aren't matching, and too much is being spoiled.

>mute music
>play XIV music in the background
Am I retarded?

Isn't everything alive made out of aether?
I also remember something about ancient primals like Odin not being a major issue to the planet's aether because they aren't as "unstable" as the recent ones, or something like that.

>EoPs

Yes

yes

no I do it too. most of the best music is in worthless zones anyways. for example, the lochs.

Here. Next step is getting keybinds working; I already have the tooltips for the most part

Attached: 2019-06-10_22-51-40.webm (1914x992, 2.23M)

add support for keybinds desu

no
i got fucking sick of the same battle/boss music being re-used over and over, changing the song depending on what am doing is the best choice ive made

Noted, will attempt to fix that

That's pretty neat.

damn this looks more fun than playing wow

Attached: 1519576074107.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

Yes but this wouldn't work out on a narrative level with literally everything else in the game

haha i'm fucking blind sorry. yeah looks good, i'd demo it for a few minutes. good job user.

>Isn't everything alive made out of aether?
Yeah, aether is constantly flowing in and out of everything, and every living thing has a core of aether that is their soul.
>I also remember something about ancient primals like Odin not being a major issue to the planet's aether
Eureka revealed that Odin doesn't drain the planet's aether because he's a unique kind of pseudo-primal created by Eureka. Eureka and the weapons it creates don't consume aether in the traditional way, instead they 'usurp' it. When you grab Zantetsuken, it gradually cycles all of your aether through itself and then back into you so you become an extension of it.
This also may tie into the Hydaelyn being a primal thing. They discussed that if you asked Eureka to make a Mothercrystal, it would usurp the entire planet's aether and remake it in its own image.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1JJSZmv6JI

Is XIV really only remained MMO where "status" items exist? I mean everyone want UCoB/UWU weapons. Or mounts. Or even Eureka/Omega weapons/mounts.

Least these threads have produced SOMETHING.

Ty, I've been trying to finish it, but I've been swamped at work (I did most of the development during my downtime at work lmao). Will have a 1.0 this weekend though

Who is saying that? Is it alphinaud like the trailer implies? Or was it g'raha?

wow has a few status items but it's usually only "cool" as long as the content lasts, and for the most part it's only mounts. there's the elite pvp gear but people give even less of a shit about wow pvp than they do ffxiv pvp at this point.

>"status" items
No. There are no items with status or additional effects on XIV :^) on all seriousness this is what I miss from other MMOs.

I have a weird theory that 4.5 and 4.56 MSQ was initially supposed to be one long questline. It stems from the weird choice given to the player when he wakes up in Ishgard, asking about Alisaie. Now Alisaie was already long gone by then, and to the player it had already seemed like he had fucked off after ghimlyt, wandering around the world until he had to meet Maxima and Cid again.
What they must have intended was that after Ghimlyt, we were supposed to go instantly into the Zenos fight. So the tension with Alisaie still in the battlefield, is still with the player, even as they rush to the duel. Therefore it would be completely justified for there to be that one choice in Ishgard, since the player couldnt be aware Alisaie had been taken to safety.
I think what happened is that they couldn't make up anything more dramatic or "hypeworthy" after ishgard. 4.56 was probably going to be a series of sad, introspective scenes (hi crying tataru) while figuring out what the mysterious voice wanted. But this would've been a bit of a letdown, especially as 4.5 was released way before paris and tokyo fanfest, where we might've expected something a lot more after seeing the trailers. So to conclude, they left the zenos fight for after tokyo.
TL;dr stormblood could have ended different. Better? maybe

The challenge appearances from wow were pretty cool honestly. I'm glad they made them timed

Are you the guy who made the Red Mage simulator way back when? If so, remember to include cross class abilities

No, and I was specifically only going to implement abilities that directly effect dps. I had a plan to implement more jobs, but by the time I do I think shb will already be out lol

Don't pretend XIV's classes weren't incredibly shallow before.

Arber, I think.

*Arbert

XIV has almost no status items that people care about outside of maybe Ultimate weapons. Even then a lot of people actually now mock people who put in that kind of dedication.

Did someone say THUNDERFURY, BLESSED BLADE OF THE WINDSEEKER?

>Even then a lot of people actually now mock people who put in that kind of dedication.
You mean like every other retard from crystal, too inept to even do susano ex?

Those one are very hard to balance I suppose. Some effects will outperform others.

Mr.fatty.

Attached: fatshill.jpg (626x762, 176K)

I forgot how much I enjoyed talking with people in MMOs.

the aetherial personification of a silent protagonist's doubts and frustration is pretty fucking based

I don't get why this guy is the household name for western xiv e-boys. His content is coarsely milled.

All the fucking spergs in these threads.
>I can't talk in dungeons
>I have BLM anxiety
>I get kicked from 24-mans

household name because hes hated
his shit guides have ruined PFs for weeks if not months

You are not wrong there. Something I miss from other games with those items was how unbalanced some classes/jobs used to be and seeing people playing the "poorly balanced" ones and having an exceptional performance with them

nice

Attached: 1545318034335.png (554x27, 13K)

Hardly anyone speaks in game. It fucking sucks. Takes the MM out of MMO out.

I enjoy it too friend

He gets a lot of views just because he's one of like two people who does video guides for content. That's basically it. People look up something for XIV like what to do on a particular boss, his video is the top listed one, they click on it, now they get more MrHappy videos in their recommendations feed.

>a dark night
>not a dark knight

Bros I thought this was our game...

So, what are they showing on Friday?

Don't forget that all Blizzard spells now are 0 cost, so you can't get fucked from spending too much Mana when synced to a lower level, and now Convert is Manafont, which does the same thing as before with costing life.

>BLM anxiety
?????????????

Is it possible to go through new content blind for savage? I hate when as soon as videos release people start sperging on watching the video.

Patch notes

>BLM anxiety
I know tank and healer anxiety but what the fuck is this

He was first. That's literally it.

The ability which makes ice spells cost 0 MP when you're in Astral Fire III is a level 72 trait, sorry bro.

Yeah, but I think those people don't even try. Chatting with people while doing dungeons or fishing is max comfy

The WoL's encounter with him in the 4.4 story might have been a bit standoffish, but Gaius knows better than to fight us again, honestly.

Everyone must play the same
EVERYONE MUST PLAY THE SAME
NOT ONE MAN SHOULD FEEL THE SHAME
OF SADNESS IN THIS TRANNY GAME

HEALERS NEED NOT DPS
AND SHOULD NOT BE EXPECTED TO
DPS CAN HEAL AND BLESS
AND TANKS WILL NOW OUTDAMAGE YOU

SKILL? NO, EVERYONE PLAY SAME
YOSHIDA IS THE ONE TO BLAME
WHETHER DRK, SCH, MNK OR NIN:
SKILL ENDS WHERE FEELINGS BEGIN

Attached: 1504557557546.jpg (413x407, 40K)

You didn't like his Tsuku guide :^)?

MTQ is more positively popular, but neither her or happy are really great. this game doesn't have many popular content creators for some reason.

>already maxed out poetics several times over
>while not yet at HW so no Shire gear to spend it on
The fuck do you guys even do with all these things

Since we're getting a crossover with nier automata does that mean we're actually going to get good music instead of the boring bland dogshit we've been getting for the past several years?

only if youre progging with a static

You jest but I'm glad Yoshida is dumbing down the game
Parsetrannies ruined the endgame scene, things getting easier and less complex makes them seethe

Have you heard the new battle theme? Mmmfmffmff

They'll just rip songs straight out of DoD and Nier

Mother fucker.

Zoomers don't give a shit about quality. The most popular streamers aren't usually the knowledgeable or skilled ones or even the entertaining ones, but just the ones that already have the most views to begin with. He was one of the first ones if not the very first one, so now he just keeps getting more popular the more popular the game gets.

>instead of the boring bland dogshit we've been getting for the past several years?
Shit opinion. But I'm sure we will get funny experience if Taro designing this raid.

Attached: 1321548798.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

But you don't need to speak.
I don't even think it's really about speaking, you can achieve the same thing by having players act more harmoniously in content.

Lot of the time in high level content, you semi-zone out on your rotation and all the lights and ui.
If XIV had mechanics like, picking players up from stuns (Xenoblade) or team attacks (Symphonia) then you'd have more incentive to communicate.

that's a good thing, WoW is infested with retarded streamer drama with asmonbald sodashit and the rest of retards, FFXIV is already cancer with people like Mrhappy and that retarded furry that makes "LE FUNNY JOB VIDEOS", at least MTQ is a little cute and tries to make informative content, the less of these people infesting the game the better

Attached: 1559610108550.gif (362x345, 3M)

WoW oddly never had many items that were massive grinds to comolete, the legendary items were few and far between and most of them just require running the raid you find them in a bunch once you get the rare item that starts the quest.

>But you don’t need to speak
part of the problem 2bh, I know I’ll get shit on here for saying it but I can’t wait for classic because of this

though I'm still excited to see how shadowbringers plays

Only mounts and they're just shitty recolours or the area they're in is botted to fuck so you never have a chance from the get go.

SEEKING THE PEACE OF REASON

Wintersaber comes to mind

>You don't need to speak
It's comfy having players talking socially than autistically talking in their discord. It feels so lifeless otherwise.

Call me a fag but having emotes intercting with gameplay was FUN /comfort to remove the debuffs the little balls of fuck give was interesting.

Alphinaud is cute.

Fuck why are people in this game such normies?
I'm seeing retards defend gamefreak. Either that or they'll just talk about avengers or some shit. Hardly any of them even watched e3. What the fuck?

I've been having a hard time to find a good FC to do endgame, events and savage in ShB with.
They're either OwO's or in constant shitposting mode. Either way is really obnoxious.

What kind of retard would call you a fag for this, that shit was great. It's probably not going to ever become anything major so as not to disadvantage console players, though.

Who thought a game that coddles people with zero skill would have so many shitters in it?

Attached: 1558504099544.png (500x523, 259K)

Alphinaud is a fuckup

Same here mate. I honestly don't want to join an FC with a discord because they'll have exactly what you mentioned. I don't mind the shitposting mode but seriously yesterday I had my FC mates talk about gay blowjobs and handjobs....

>The battle theme
You mean the trailer music shoddily remixed because every expansion is inevitably one song remixed several times?
I'll take it, then whoever composes the music for xiv can't fuck it up. Hopefully we get more than 3 tracks.
>Shit opinion
You have shit taste
>Yoko Taro design
He is probably the reason why newgame + will exist and why time fuckery has been introduced.
We'll definitely see weird stuff

He can't swim.

>He comes on Yea Forums
>The gayest place on the entire site
>Is insecure about his sexuality

Uh ok

Is this expansion going to be as dark as the trailer tries to be or is it gonna half ass it?

This is why it's impossible to find a good fc.

gross. did you join one of those shitty cesspool FCs that spams invites to new players?

Alisaie can swim, but Alphinaud can't swim!

>Heavensward

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA no :)

>Gayest place on this entire site
Guess ya never been to xivg then huh nigger.

Hahaha! She can swim...but HE can't!

I just randomly tell people and join their FC for a week to judge then I dip. No luck so far. They're either not alive or OwO.

Attached: 1537860085731.gif (225x195, 184K)

Them advertising an active Discord is a pretty big red flag for me. Usually means the FC chat is dead, meaning nobody groups up and their general channel is just filled with memespouting "so random xD" crap.
The community really went down the drain after ARR.

I literally can't find FCs without a discord. It fucking sucks.

That's really cool.
I was thinking of making a DNC version but I'm too lazy and can only use Unity.

Make your own.

>>why time fuckery has been introduced.
>t. stormbaby

No. /xivg/ didn't have lore discussion even after the launch trailer hit. They kept "discussing" their avatars and how to best ERP.

Too much work my dude. I play on and off too.

Yes he can, he learned to swim so he could save the WoL in 4.2.

>discord is introduced to the community
>suddenly gays, lgbbq and general degeneracy runs rampant
Coincidence?

>went to go hunt a wind fish
>end up fighting a jhen mohran instead

Attached: FFXIV_Bismarck_Render.png (1336x847, 715K)

>suddenly

Not everyone is able to lead. Ontop of it it's hard to get people recruited with the sheer abundancy of FCs and their stigma thanks to the people mentioned.

Not going to lie. I'll shitpost on Limsa just to hear anything from anyone...please for fuck sakes this game is so empty.

Retard

my FC is the same, literally dead, maybe 2-3 people connect and maybe I will say hello and try to start conversation but they will just say hi and go to do their shit, meanwhile my Discord has like 20-30 people connected where no one barely speak, I linked several times shit like new shadowbringers songs, the liveletters streams and news but nobody says anything, is a ghost town

the only good thing is a free house and being able to put whatever EXP or Craftign exp buff I want

Attached: 1558740627218.png (400x370, 206K)

Dilate.

I miss Stark Zodiark. His voice was nice, and he made guides focused on the tanking aspect of running content. I hope he comes back one day.

The FC I'm in right now. It's active, has a discord but people still talk in game. Everyone's low level so they don't mind doing stuff.
Sounds perfect right?

No, they keep fucking going into OwO mode out of nowhere. Fuck LGBT people.

Seething

Attached: 1559447164375.png (824x624, 29K)

I think it's a shame that you can't use Disciples of the Land, or Disciples of the Hand as legit classes in Battle

I wanna run around and hit people over the head with frying pans?

Is that so wrong?

Attached: Culinarian1.jpg (800x450, 163K)

>in FC with a bunch of black weeaboos who love doing content and have no problem with off-color jokes
>even they sometimes just randomly jump into OwO shit
What the fuck has happened to the weeaboo community?

>You have shit taste
No you have shit taste. And NG+ with time fuckery is XI

Attached: 1560106745263.jpg (700x565, 50K)

>Next Ultimate fight is being prepared for the patch 5.1 While it's not yet in the process of tuning, their aim is to make it closer to UCOB in difficulty
>They want to avoid looping mechanics in both Savage and Ultimate that make you feel like you're just doing the same thing past a certain point
>The new Ultimate will "probably" feature random elements to avoid repetitive patterns.

Attached: lookingforward.gif (350x350, 251K)

Any Titania gameplay yet?

you can't have it all friend, monkey's paw

Tanaka originally planned for them to have uses in combat. Like you could bring a Miner to weaken things like golems, or an Armorer to break down armored enemies.

I never played XI because I don't play shit games

Why that tell that to the smash shitters who have 5+ threads up constantly?

Classic won't work the way everyone thinks it will.
PSO, Classic, XI, EQ, they're from a different time.

Look at the average age of XIV or WoW players now. Kids dont play MMOs. It means that mode of play, that old grind doesn't hold socially anymore and the bugs are archaic rather than endearing because you have less time.

I've been hopping FCs for a while now, trying to give them a chance, before deciding. And I can tell you guys that every single one of them (so far) is exactly either one or the other.
Either it's a ghost town or people are talking just for the sake of talking in weirdly disjointed conversations where each "answer" feels like it's just a randomly drawn response from some bot.
How the fuck do I find a FC with people that have semi-aligning interests that I can run content with?

What is OwO shit? I see that around in limsa etc sometimes, is it like gay code?

>random elements

lmao, this kills the NA scene

Attached: 1559969246969.jpg (720x709, 23K)

I actually did have it all...but it was on my alt in a different server and I was too cheap to place my main in. Now it's fucking dead. ;-;

>MTQ is more positively popular
Only horny fucks give a shit about Horseface.

The biggest grind I can think of is Hunter's Petrified Leaf quest from Vanilla, lots of specific prep needs to be done to solo special minibosses

Not him. But it wasn't like this before. People were too afraid to act like that, because it gotten them bullied. Now everyone acts like that just to fit in, in fear to get bullied. The shift is bizarre.

A shame his vision will never be realized. I remember that very early on you could stun Ifrit's Hellfire using a gatherer's ranged stun, but it was unintended.

I think the worst part of any FC is the fucking nigger who talks about his gay fucking sob story and all his problems

There's on in every FC

More like furry code but yes

>>Angel of Truth
People keep parroting this without understanding what it means. Emet selch is represented by zalera, the angel of death and death is considered to be the only one certainty/truth in life and that's why he's also considered the angel of truth.

It's not that he's telling the truth mainly when ascians are known for telling half truths to anyone to make them do their bidding and solus is no exception as he's trying to get the WoL to kill hydaelyn.

Attached: 1544907845339.png (639x900, 1.03M)

Same. I miss time when everyone used guild chats and teamspeak only in raids. I just want play game with people not being their internet RL friend

>is it like gay code?
Yes, it's cutesy anime ERP shit. Goes along with the obsession with facebook-tier traps like Astolfo.

Attached: 1537004469630.png (512x512, 204K)

Talking about gay shit in chat like lmaooo omgosh my boobs are soooo small my boobs are soooo big but I hate dicks ewww.
HEHEHEHEH I'm still a virgin but I did a few stuff with my same sex friend...like giving him a blowjob and handjob. Boobs are disgustingggg

It's degenerate code. Furries, fags and shitposters all use it.

Its a ima tell you all about my depression episode.

I just need one more O12S clear and I can stop playing this shitty raid forever.
Raiding on Crystal is an absolute fucking shit show. Definitely thinking of just swapping my main and my Aether alt around after Shadowbringers launches (because fuck trying to play Shadowbringers on Aether).

Attached: 1508464515142.jpg (450x450, 67K)

Before people used discord they used ventrillo, teamspeak or skype. Stop acting like discord is the very first text messaging service.

Is this real? I want non looping boss fights so bad it hurts. Script fights get boring very quickly

I only know OwO speech. But looks like it has completely different meaning.

>;-;
They infected you, bro...

im rolling a monk guys

It's cutesy talk and usually entails a newer and remastered version of "I'M SO RANDOM XD" (google t3h pengu1n of d00m). Just that it's not teenagers talking like that anymore, but grown-ass men.

I always wanted a free company where I can role play as a racist and keep my FC only on Duskwight Elezen

But it's hard to get people to play pretend Nazi with you

Attached: 1559126568419.png (523x452, 133K)

I don't mind being internet RL friend but you gotta ease me into it. You can't just full blast talk to me about your depression and how you got fired at work and how you think your wife is cheating on you. I don't know what to fucking say. I don't know you.

Yeah among other things from a Famitsu Interview with Yoshida at E3:
old.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bzr6zw/e3_famitsu_interview_with_yoshida_summary/

NOW FALL

Holy fuck /xivg/ sucks.

Nevermind, yes
youtube.com/watch?v=9d5IYT918Uo

Yes, it's from the E3 Famitsu interview. famitsu.com/news/201906/12177919.html
Now if the translation is accurate, that's another story.

Let alone trying to get actual elezen players

>weirdly disjointed conversations where each "answer" feels like it's just a randomly drawn response from some bot.
Holy shit I honestly thought I was crazy when I first experienced this myself. Glad im not the only person who has noticed it.

Oh fuck bro. I didn't even realize that....oh shit am I fucking turning?

That's what you use linkshells for my dude.

dont mention that name
rest assured the mentally ill of that general have a script that alerts them whenever its mentioned on Yea Forums

Why did they change all the gauges to 2?

not even worst state
keep this in mind

>Emet selch is represented by zalera, the angel of death and death is considered to be the only one certainty/truth in life and that's why he's also considered the angel of truth.

The fuck are you talking about? Zalera and Emet-Selch are both from FFXII, are separate characters and Emet-Selch is a footnote in Zalera's bestiary entry. The reason they are opposed is because truth (emet) being opposed to death (met) is Hebrew wordplay. Read up on your golem and Ivalice mythology you double lorelet.

I got blacklisted and reported for RPing as a dudebro pirate and a ghost. It sucks because literally nobody was saying anything before I decided to start doing it

AHHH I WANNA WATCH BUT I DON'T AT THE SAME TIME

Attached: 1523225562932.png (1082x629, 879K)

>death is considered to be the only one certainty/truth in life
Fuck off Seymour

Muh dikkkkk I couldnt be any happier right now. Fuck scripted fights, it makes it so people who arent paying attention can clean shit on memorizing their wipes alone

It maybe as well right now.
The current base cast time is 1.8 sec and will max ss buff, reduced to around 1.3-1.4
The new base cast time is 1.3, not to mention Shifu gets buffed to 12% with trait.

Sometimes it takes a few tries to talk to an npc
Think its because right click is also binded to turning the camera so I have to hold my mouse completely steady.
Its just slightly annoying. Any fix?

Bro's

How do we create a non-furry/non-faggot ethnostate in FF14?

Attached: 1560225982371.jpg (515x369, 59K)

And shiva is a male god in the indian mythology. Don't look too much into the real life meaning of certain names.

nah, that's understandable

Attached: Costanza.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

>Solus
>Nero
>Cid
>Gaius
>Nael
>Zenos
>Regula
>Varis
>Luvia

Every Garlean in this game has been 100% solid GOLD. There has never been a shitty Garlean pureblood. Even Aymeric's personal cocksleeve has her moments.

Don't watch it.
The patch will be out in just a few weeks.
You've waited so far already, user, what's just a little longer?

>Me and another guy literally forced our static to dust off UCOB and UwU just to get DNC's and GUN's weapons
>Find out they're not even gonna bother making them

Attached: 52341.jpg (1920x799, 212K)

Is Solus hot?

i was so disappointed

We bring Marche into FFXIV and have him force everyone to permanently log off.

Really is the best thing about MMOs. Everything's online so nothing gets leaked.

They aren't????????

>that clicking
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1547313921826.png (200x200, 33K)

Hydaelyn will temper all of our non-echo friends in a last-ditch attempt to stop us, and we will have to confront her alone. She will be the final boss of shadowbringers cap this.

Yeah I'm not gonna watch. Blind runs are the best times in this game.

Actually you're the final boss of Shadowniggers because you're the Final Primal

Cleanse the planet of au ra and miqote

Easy. You take away the 'irl fashion' glamours and make the in-game lore with the female Miqo'te and female Au'ra specifically denote their social distaste for such behaviors.

Bros.......DNC looks based

Now let's remove the ascian/primal cocksleeves
>Solus
>Zenos
>Varis
>Nael
>Regula

Now let's remove the doormats
>Luvia

Here are the real based garleans.
>Nero
>Cid
>Gaius

Would be kino if we got a fight like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=3xqtQwC-hwM

Why does Yoshida make Garleans so based if he wants us to dislike them so badly?

My dude, everything's getting datamined the second the expansion data is up for download.

Did they release any new gameplay?

SMN only needs an Aetherflow cd reduction and it'd be perfect

>DPS enmity isnt even a pixel after like 10 seconds

Who else /downloadingtherippedOSTbutnotlisteningtoituntilafterfinishingthegame/ here?

It's a lot easier to write bad guys than it is to write good guys

>Last scene of trailer shows WoL carving away the light from the first
>Title screen shows this too

What are they getting at

>confront her alone
>implying we won't be partnered with Minfilia

it's just modern ^.^

It's not very subtle, there's nothing puzzling about that.

They're all clicking on skills.

The videos already out show you basically all the job anyway, just not in practice.

That we're the Warrior of Darkest putting an end to the drowning light

Enmity is a stupid mechanic anyway. What they did to the tank stances and traits was worth it.

Honestly one of my favorite parts from every FF. I love IX despite its flaws.

Based. That's the way to do it.

Furry shit that became apart of the internet zeitgeist.

>The WoL/WoD is doing what the entire premise of the expansion is...
>Woah...its so deep...what does it mean?

HES DEFEATING THE LIGHT AND RESTORING DARKNESS/NIGHT TO THE FIRST.

But isn't that like Stormblood's trailer showing Zenos' death or Heavensward's showing the Dragonsong War ending?

Even if they were doing double DPS enmity isn't even a drop in the bucket now. Its like WoW where tanks get like a 10x enmity multiplier.

We're probably getting another power up so we can kill ascians without using 3rd party plot devices like the crystal or the dragon eye.

We need to be able to conjure that aetherial weapon we see at the very start of ARR already or else we'll need to wait for another bullshit plot device to kill the ascian inside zenos.

No. ShB design is step forward for SMN. Even if rotation still same. SMN should summon shit. SMN should have different trances. Though I would prefer different rotation/mechanics for each trance

>we become the final primal
>have to fight a gauntlet of every single scion, garlean, ascian, whoever would try to stop us from killing hydalyn and zodiark. With the two elder god primals dead, all creation returns to perfect nothingness, signaling the end of FFXIV

Heavensward trailer did show the Final Steps of Faith though.

Literally how is the slashing away the cloud of light scene supposed to work on classes which don't have bladed weapons?

But why show it? I'm trying to say they're going to do a bait and switch with the story. I'm going with only the first half of the expansion is in The First.

Watch the trailer. WoL just raised their hand and shot darkness into the sky

I think the changes are alright, but the tank stance should still give you 20% damage reduction desu.

That's when the ascian final boss appears after all that aether up for grabs.

Fuck you, Regula is a hero.

That's just passive now.

why use a slash when we have a piercing nod

Actually you know what would be pretty kino?

If hydalyn brings back every protag from every FF game as a gauntlet

>Kill cloud
>Punch Bartz
>Kick Zidane's monkey ass
>Piss on Tidus
>Cuck Cecil
>Rape Terra
>Shit on Lightning

That would be soooooo cool

Attached: ff heroes.jpg (957x595, 274K)

I like the idea of more summoning spells but i'm just saying if they were to reduce aetherflow's cd to like 30 today, it would be an unfuckupable job

>Final Steps of Faith though
It didn't. Or are you talking about the CG intro they later recreated ingame for Final Steps of Faith?

I know, but that damage reduction should be linked to the stance.

But then people will just play the meta game of, "Turn off stance and rotate through your role actions".
Tanking shouldn't be focused on enmity. It's about positioning, shielding and damage. You incorporate those points into the role and you're gold.

>Cuck Cecil
Based. I want to fuck Rydia.

>Or are you talking about the CG intro they later recreated ingame for Final Steps of Faith?
Yes, the segment of the trailer that turned out to be the Final Steps of Faith.
Are you autistic?

We're bringing a dark night to the first.

He really wasn't, he created the warring triad problem and then asked for help when things didn't went his way to save his men.

Terra is the strongest FF protagonist, she'd wipe the floor with us.

Because it looks cool and cinematic and cool and cinematic things sell products.

In ARR I thought this was going to be the plan for the Ascians.
>Igeyorhm of the 13th had Lightning's hair
>Pashtarot had Cloud's
>Nabriales not only had Balthier's hair and earrings, but his voice actor

I want to Fug M'naago

That would be unwieldy when handling offtank busters. The entire point was to remove stance dancing unless there's just been a tank swap.

People forget how messy a lot of the jobs were in Heavensward.
I still remember having to keep up four dots AND keep still with dreadwyrm and Ruin III with SMN.

I think that everything considered a "current" status symbol becomes irrelevant come unsync or over time, mogstation.

All I can think of are 1.0 tattoos, friendship chocobo (which you can just buy a 2nd account for) and pre-order items like the expansion earrings.

There will also be the Makai items when they're gone since there will be no other way to obtain them.

>Shards
>The other worlds are fragments of the original mother crystal
>Hydaelyn merely assumes this form

Well we finally got 30 seconds aetherflow.

>not snap Lightning's toblerone

>terra

Really? I think it would be Bartz
I know he's kinda goofey but doesn't he canon have every job power and the strongest weapons?

Attached: ss_0b49676f9ba88a33fc62dfc0b1f29f57e36eb3d2.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

True, but that whole esper thing... Yeah

>this game doesn't have many popular content creators for some reason.
I can't think of his name, but there's essentially a Vaati for XIV. He does lore videos and analysis. But I think he's still fairly under the radar because his presentations can be a bit lacking and he's not committed to it. Like a Detroit Become Human LP and not completing his other series on weapon backstory speculation or the history of symbols.

Terra is the strongest by proxy, she defeated the strongest FF villain. She also has esper power up.

Be honest, how many times have you watched the trailer

Ethys and he's shit. Most of what he does is just tell you the IRL meanings of all the mythological and historical terms used in XIV. The rest of what he does is make up nonsensical theories like
>wot if Gaius had an illegitimate son in Ala Mhigo
>and then wot if that son had the Echo
>AND THEN WOT IF THAT ECHO-BLESSED SON WAS UNUKALHAI????

Comparing ff villain power levels is sort of irrelevant, desu. God of magic vs death itself vs the creator of a fake universe... Its comparing apples to printers.

Pashtarot hair is spiky but it's not cloud.

Attached: 1559750912353.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

Zidane was literally made to consume the planet, and killed death itself.
He's just really bad at stealing stuff

I would say both Terra and Bartz are the strongest. But what about Zidane or we don't count his Angel of Death shit?

If you're Extremely High you're good to go for the Benchmark?

Tidus then

it is like you guys never went outside, it isn't much different out there in day by day life, it is always the same conversations
then you join fc, see other awkward socially inept guys trying to strike a conversation, it turns out weird because he's got nothing "interesting" to talk about and (You) immediately judges them silently as a "weirdo" or a "bot" when (You) never joins or start a conversation like the weirdos you are yourselves too

Attached: 1535597563603.jpg (632x632, 69K)

Just once, and I mostly looked away. I have listened to the music several times though.

Vaan also killed the angel of death, doesn't mean much really since it's mostly a being with dark powers.

see Drama and attention whores are drawn to tight or frilly clothes their pimpled fat asses could never pull off. Remove slut glams, go back to ARR tunics and robes, they fuck off back to korean waifu games.

Attached: tera_aion___castanic_elyos___lucianax_lucianazeta_by_centurynitro-d5q3mi9.png.jpg (1080x739, 148K)

Angel of Death is just a cool title for his purpose which is to stir up conflict and empty the world of people faster

>watching Ethys Analysis video of the trailer
>majority of the time it's full of meme pop up spam from twitch subscribers
It's annoying as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=8t3_7_T-i4c

You mean Ethys? Yeah he's a lazy fucker.

>Kill cloud
>not fuck Cloud

Probably better if you just lie down.

>there's essentially a Vaati for XIV
There's a guy that plagiarizes posts from Yea Forums and reddit to make shitty lore videos and gets popular amongst normalfags?

It does not matter. Both tanks will have their tank stance on. Provoke and Shirk exist. Just at the pull the OT will have tank stance off.

>Don't forget that all Blizzard spells now are 0 cost
Are you fucking serious? I really hope that Yoshi will fuck off of the job design decisions fast. It's fucking insane at this point, every job gets gutted of several of their skills and tools every extension while his pet job only gets new things without having to trade.

Also this is nabriales.

Attached: 1528829636167.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

Once.

>Pashtarot battle
>Soken remix of Otherworld

I'll never understand why they don't disable notifications when they do shit like that.

>1hour58minutes

MatthewXIVtosis here

Kuja never seemed like the strongest to me
He's up there but literally the only way to kill exdeath is to make him kill himself otherwise he keeps resurrecting

Like in terms of raw power Kuja is probably stronger but just the simple fact that Exdeath is a never ending problem is what makes me think Exdeath is the strongest

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>be kind of hype as fuck for Gunbreaker
>see Paladin changes in Shadowniggers
>lose interest in Gunbreaker instantly
PLD bros, how y'all liking that we get BIG DICK BLOCKS, INSTANT HOLY NUKES, AND SWEET DELICIOUS AOE AND SHIELD CHARGES?

The CG trailer wasn't supposed to be something from the actual game. It was just a mix of basic Heavensward themes with no canon status. After all, there's hundreds of Hresvelgr and Cid in it.

The fight you see in the CG intro became Final Steps of Faith in retrospect, because the devs wanted to recreate that scene for the game. Since with the Stormblood CG they're more careful in what to do and add to it. They want those movies to be closer to the actual game because of how odd Heavensward's turned out to be, you fucking retard.

I mean the score the Benchmark, Is extremely high the best?

Ok thanks Lads I guess Zidane is just a shit thief(Due to the problems of FF9 ATB)

Can't remember if this is lahabrea or elidibus, I took these screenshots a long time ago.

Attached: 1540151587673.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

Everytime I see shit like this. Consoles can still use a keyboard and they can assign a emote to the hotbar. It's not going to be anything major because of the retarded playerbase as a whole.

he was joking user
yes it is

>Hrothgar won't have any new hairstyles
>MAYBE new faces after 5.0

AHAHAHAHAHHA.

>You can kill Halicarnasus on normal mode before the labyrinth minigame
holy shit

Feels good, it's a great time to be a Paladin. I don't even care if they nerf the potencies, all the new shit just looks great.

>The rest of what he does is make up nonsensical theories
And that is why I say lacking. Vaati goes deep into game files and has several disclaimers for speculation. This guy just goes all out. Not to mention talking while playing instead of recording the run and adding proper editing.

Add some lore book quotes, something. His voice isn't annoying which is an immediate bonus but if I have to hear about Cu Cullain one more time.

Attached: CuChulainn2.jpg (566x800, 104K)

>Elidibus is Arbert with white hair
Uhhh guys? Is Elidibus (You)?

Attached: 1559741551775.jpg (646x595, 40K)

I cant believe the won't at some point. It's just 4 models

7000 is very easy to get even with Maximum settings.

Attached: ss+(2019-06-12+at+04.33.47).png (907x773, 115K)

same but also please don't nerf the potencies

Elidibus is Alphinaud.

>bring back Powerslash's combo
>using it grants you a buff that steadily restores blood over time
>higher potency than Souleater, but only enough to be neutral with the MP loss from missing a Syphon Strike
>bring back Dark Dance, now a targetable parry buff
>bring back HW Low Blow with a different name and no stun effect, just a chargeable damage oGCD with a CD that resets whenever someone under the effect of Dark Dance parries an attack
There I fixed DRK

Is Eden the raid related to the Twelve as the zodiac is shown on them in the image compared to FF8 version.
If this is true, do you think Eden raid will be fighting the Twelve such as Nald'thal, Nophica, Rhalgr etc?

Attached: 1558796603883.gif (340x324, 218K)

When can I fuck M'Naago and play dress-up with her bros

>Lead PvP to victory in 24man
>Only 1 player comm
Damn it :(

>no skill that at least uses Scourge's animation
You're fired.

It's not the zodiac, they're roman numerals like the face of a clock

ethys is incredibly pretentious i can't stand him

based
Fuck ala mhiggers

Attached: absolutely based.png (722x550, 445K)

Are the queues gonna get better, since there will be a 4th tank all the Squall wannabe edgelords will flock to, or will it get worse, since all the cat sluts are gonna fantasia into bunny whore Dancers and clog up DPS?

REMEMBUH ME?

Attached: 72px-Raging_Strikes_Icon.png (72x72, 13K)

People too busy farming for Makai titles to give a shit. You're lucky if 3 people remain by the time you finish reading your D/A/K stats.

I usually get frame drops in cities and 24mans when playing with borderless window and I got over 10k.

Once everyone stops playing BRD I will finally have BRD all to myself

You could make Scourge the low blow replacement. It would need a new name and animation anyway since Low Blow is still in the game. Just make it use Scourge's animation.

No, because nobody will play healer.

I predict DPS queues will be absolutely terrible, tank queues will get longer but not too bad compared to DPS, and healers will have the fastest queues.

Of course this is all assuming that you're playing this MMO entirely solo and not playing with guildmates, linkshellmates, friends, etc.

>talking
>ever
Auto translate hello, never speak again.

I was fucking killing it that match.
Farmed the maels to victory. Tried farming adders but they were too strong so we just went back to maels. Had the most kills and did the most damage. It sucks that NIN isn't meta in the feast.

>they want to solidify bard as high personal DPS with some defensive utility and offensive utility
>nerf their skill that made them do not shit damage in the first place
uhhhhh

>plays a tranny mmo dress up simulator
>guys why are people such retards here?
You are playing a game where people spend real world currency on fake currency in a virtual environment generated by a Japanese company that has 4 websites to manage their own prodcuts.

>Glare
>Glare
>Glare
>Glare
>Glare
>Glare

Attached: 1560179003741.jpg (400x288, 26K)

The side stories are so comfy. I hope we get more this expansion, especially edgy ones.

Attached: IMAGINE.png (720x405, 654K)

>be WHM
>insta queue every time

Attached: besthealermeme.png (1053x2638, 3.15M)

Hellfrog medium

They do them every anniversary

I miss popping Raging as BLM.

>be WHM
>

{Hellsguard}

>Raidfags being anal about pretty much everything all the time
>gets even worse with the WoW refuges/Stormbabies who want the game to play like WoW
>Balancetrannys think there won't be a ton of combat changes after 5.0 goes live because some will exploit the shit out of stuff
All these niggas act like this is their first expansion.

Remember that dps frustrated with queues now have the option to use trusts to get through their dungeons. Sure it might take twice as long as a human party but it will still be shorter than queue time + the dungeon

I know, but it's still easier on PCs.
The playerbase also has nothing to do with it, it'll never be necessary to do anything but the most basic mechanics in easy content and for (relatively) hard content, 99% of all players are brainlets that just do whatever a guide tells them to so they will use emotes as long as their favourite ~content creator~ tells them they have to.

Im gonna level WHM first for this spicy instant queues. It'll give me time to find out how people think about the tanks.

People don't think there will be a ton of changes when 5.0 goes live because there were no changes when 3.0 and 4.0 went live other than some potency tweaks.

>hellpup
That shit is infuriating.

>Raging Strikes
>nerf
What? It's the same.

>Sure it might take twice as long as a human party but it will still be shorter than queue time + the dungeon
That honestly depends. I'm assuming trusts use AOEs. That would automatically make them faster than about 50% of DF shitters.

(No, thanks)

Buy materia

It's 10% now.

Haven't done leveling in a long time. Do people still even pull the whole mobs or is it one mob at a time?

How in the fuck? Are you wasting time doing sidequest dungeons and trials instead of doing the MSQ?

The part they've been suspiciously silent about is the mogstation/reward hairstyles. Guarantee neither race can wear those.

I'm leveling WHM first for story reasons. Embrace the light.

Nigga did you forget how they turned bard into a caster and back again? How they took DRKs Dot and gave all the shit to WAR?

Hmmm sweetie....
It's WARRIOR of light.

It depends on the item level of both the tank and the healer, as well as the dungeon itself but usually they still single pull, even on the easy ones

viera will probably get them, hrothgar hairstyles are tied to faces so I doubt they will

>WHM
>BEST HEALER
HAHAHAHAHA NO NO sorry no that's simply not true.
SCH is STILL the king of healing. What they've proposed so far is absolutely fucking ridiculous and SCH is probably going to need to be nerfed again.
WHM went from pointless to useable because they also gutted AST to the point of being stupidly underpowered.

buy compost
buy 50/60 gear for other jobs

>Nigga did you forget how they turned bard into a caster and back again?
Both took an entire expansion. Your new is showing.

That sounds like a player issue to me though.

After Alisaie becomes Titania and the WoL fucking kills her, Alphinaud goes bonkers, and sacrifices himself to steal WoL's body becoming Elidibus, then he fucks off to the past to prevent this shit from happening again

No no hun, I think you mean it is the warrior of DARKNESS.

If it's not available at launch then they'll patch it in during an odd number patch or something as that's always their QoL focused patch numbers.

but I want to fight the twelve!

For WoL, what would be his BnB weapon?
Like if anyone watched beet the vandal buster, it's his spear.

If someone challenged WoL to a one on one duel and he can't change weapons, what would he use? The axe? His fists?

Attached: 1478192417024.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

Assuming they're exactly the same as command missions, they'll be slightly worse than DF. They won't do AOEs but they'll almost guaranteed to do more than typical parties. The worst part of command missions is having to micromanage the party.

when will we get an expansion thats not named like "WordWord"?

>Nigga did you forget how they turned bard into a caster and back again?
You mean that thing that took an entire expansion?
>How they took DRKs Dot and gave all the shit to WAR?
You mean that shit that took an entire expansion? Nothing is going to change when 5.0 releases, the best you can expect is some slight tweaks to the way shit works when they release Eden. Most likely only egregious stuff like nerfing SCH's ridiculous healing output and maybe giving them back some of their DPS kit to compensate, buffing AST cards, fixing Anatman and/or Perfect Balance for MNK, etc.

Remember the guy who refused to play MNK and played PGL in everything and using Raging Strikes and Fracture and STRAIGHT SHOT

Attached: butt detective.jpg (194x146, 26K)

Thats what I mean. Some people act like ShB is the first time they changed the combat system. In bigger ways.

>SCH broils their enemies
>AST throws whatever malefic is
>WHM gives them a mean look
>deals the most damage of the 3

Attached: 1548497206539.png (1000x1000, 199K)

Bravura

I am Neo Exdeath.

Attached: Neo Exdeath.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

Never. They explained they use these titles because they're more easily marketable.

>Zenos
>Primal cocksleeve

I think you have that backwards. Even if you were counting him on the Ascian part of that, he died and possessed another body.

A Warrior can be both
A dark knight can't be a warrior.

Checkmate atheists ;)

Attached: smug_buddha.jpg (606x731, 202K)

When KojiMeme gets fired.

it changes every expansion, it was the bow in 1.0, the axe in ARR, spear in HW, katana in SB and now greatsword

Haurchefant's sword.

>Pauses every second to spend five minutes on the most inane parts of the trailer
What did he mean by this?

I want kino transition like this again.

Bravura as WoL, Shadowbringer as WoD.

NeverEver

No. Do tell.

>no changes when 3.0 and 4.0 went live other than some potency tweaks.
Not when the expansion goes live, but at least for Stormblood there was significant changes in the patch before normal raids and the patch before savage raids.

Delta? Perhaps but people don't run them much of at all.
Sigma? You would get kicked out in case the party queue with a missing member. They expect you to know the mechs.
Alpha? Are you stupid?

You can run the EX trials just know tho that people have low tolerance most of the time and they will start with their blah blah should have watched a vid or read a guide.

>I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND THEN MYSELF
What did he mean by this?

>Stone IV
>Stone IV
>Stone IV
>Stone IV
>Stone IV
>Aero II
>Stone IV
>Stone IV
>Aero III
I'm gonna miss my big brained rotation guys :(

Tank queues are going to be annoying, but not DPS queue tier.
DPS queues are going to be hell.
Healers are going to get instant queues.

But I wouldn't worry too much about it, most people tend to gravitate back to their main role after a while anyway.

>SCH is STILL the king of healing.
Sure bud, but you aren't getting a raid spot over being good at healing.

Trusts can only be used in level 71+ dungeons so it will be helpful for those. But sprouts that haven't reached that point or unlocked squadron missions still have to deal with painful queue times if they're a DPS.

Hello Neo Exdeath.

Never because of the marketing department.
Koji doesn't have a say in it, retard. The marketing department wants snappy compound words for the western audience. Koji even submitted 'Red Lotus Rebellion' for SB and they denied it.

Is the sword actually called shadowbringer?

Same, I'm gonna go through with SCH/SMN first for leveling with friends and convenience. MNK or maybe BRD or MCH after.

That's a bit too early for a level 73 quest. We still need to meet void-looking Don Corneo and make Alphinauld dress up as a crossdressing prostitute.

He played in japanese as well. That guy was the definition of "pretentious".

>yoshida: I watched the shocked reactions of the players from the last bomb drop of the launch trailer while grinning the entire time. "If yoshida is grinning that could possibly mean that there is more hidden behind this.”
>interviewer: —is there more?
>yoshida: I say it like that because there something more shocking than what was revealed.
What could it be? Or is it just going to be WoL = eikon.

In a sense, I guess. My point is that the players who are too bad will never have too engage with it, while the ones that could will do just fine, not because they are good but because they are serviceable at acting out memorized jnstructions.

I meant in Shadowbringers. I hate it once mrhappy or mtq posts a guide YOU HAVE TO WATCH THAT VIDEO. It's like watching a WIS every fucking time you want to do extreme or savage stuff.

>DPS queues
>when thrust system exist

MODS KILLED THIS GAME

i can't tell if you're baiting for (you)s or not but WHM and AST dps rotation isn't changing at all almost.
only SCH is getting pruned and fucked.

Yep
docs.google.com/document/d/12NyAL9MT35o6CKFspyV7mKEIyoYq3mYJSVZMqmElE7M/edit

I do mock those people who waste that kind of time on this game.

Chain Stratagem still exists though.

>DPSlets will still be waiting for their shitty trusts to finish the second dungeon by the time healer chads have completed the MSQ with their instantaneous queue times
Imagine playing a DPS

This doesn't change my hatred for him. I really can't stand the localization.

Crystal is too inept to even do Susano normal.
Also looks like we have a Crystal ERP tranny ITT now

Were talking about changes from what we know now from the press event to launch, brainlet. We already know exactly how each job plays. At most there will be some minor potency tweaks.

The twist is that everyone was stupid enough to believe an ascian, Hydaelyn is a real goddess.

Thats metal, Hopfully we get purple flames added when we begin relics again

That is true, I agree.

>by the time healer chads have completed the MSQ
Yeah. Cool.

Honestly SCH doesn't seem like a big deal to me either. The only thing we're missing is our prepull opener of a gorillion energy drains. After that it's more or less what the other healers do except for shadow flares and using miasma II for free weaves.

You're right, SCH also still has Chain Stratagem - which despite getting nerfed, is still very powerful. Possibly better than AST's cards now due to just how hard AST got nerfed.

Its built up angst from being the worst healer so long. Very powerful glares.

Think about the new players though. Like the ones that are just getting into this game. They don't have the trust system or squadrons unlocked so their very first dungeon on Shadowbringers launch is going to be a 1 hour wait for DPS like it was for Stormblood launch. That would be enough to turn off new players from the game combined with the slog that is the MSQ.

Attached: guards.png (825x573, 360K)

This. I expect it to be the same as HW launch.
By the time everyone gets one or two jobs to max level it should revert.

>chain stratagem in the expac where bard doesn't rely on crits anymore
>nerfed to +10% chance to land a crit
Go level gatherers and use leaf turn/unearth and see how many more HQs you get.

IM GOING TO SAY IT

Attached: e4bc232ee3c6e776ab7aaf22e519a048.jpg (580x751, 15K)

There is no reason not to trust him.

Attached: 1559959511420.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

If you are IN day ONE or early access then yeah but like you said after a vid releases they sperg out about it. In my opinion it is retarded because some of the fights themselves are spoilers and lets be honest you have no right to brag "I cleared ex and sav" if you watched a vid or guide. No, the guy that you watched the video or read the guy from did. Like honestly dude how can people wipe if you already know the mechs and what to expect? Luckily our static is mostly people from my FC and some other lads and we always tackle blind first.

This

Attached: 1403140621415.jpg (544x604, 262K)

Tigers?

Attached: R___Righteous_Justice.jpg (342x500, 53K)

Just play in Japanese then
I trust you know the language right, user?

>2.0 armors
SOUL

>giving every tank low blow and keep shield bash for pld
>not just giving each tank their own stun: scourge, low blow for warrior, and shield bash for pld
what did yoshi mean by this?

Huh? Why do you think were going to unlock Trusts any differently than anyone else? Trusts are just going to 'exist' once we hit the first SHB dungeon. It has no connection to Squadrons.

Attached: 25645.png (512x512, 7K)

Attached: Spirit_Message__N_.jpg (342x500, 60K)

>They want to avoid looping mechanics in both Savage and Ultimate that make you feel like you're just doing the same thing past a certain point. The new Ultimate will "probably" feature random elements to avoid repetitive patterns.
Yeah. It was good thing to "not listen" /xivg/ from my side. They told me to not buy SB and wait for ShB instead. I can only imagine horrors of low level players when entire server ignore roulettes and play ShB. But well maybe there will be tons of new players too.

>was going to level PLD for the new xpac because of all the cool new abilities
>after the launch trailer I decide to go DRK
Fuck my autism and the need to play a story appropriate job, I hope DRK is at least fun to play in 5.0

Attached: 1459481727134.png (1200x1300, 1.08M)

These things aren't even remotely similar.

Attached: leastintelligentcomment.png (1190x906, 178K)

Attached: netflix-logo-n-icon.png (1000x563, 19K)

Roulettes wouldn't be completely empty, people still have to level Gunbreaker and Dancer from 60.

Watch out, bros! He's going to destroy the thread!

Attached: 1491240316469.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Attached: A Y Y.png (761x827, 767K)