VTMB2

youtube.com/watch?v=TVZ5oQLtXw8&feature=youtu.be&t=697

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS GAME LOOKS FUCKING AWFUL. Why did anyone expect anything good from this shitty developer (Hardsuit Labs)?

"Hardsuit Labs" is just a bunch of devs from the now-dead Zombie Studios: metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios
Metacritics in the 50's.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM
youtube.com/watch?v=sTExU8XsvOw
youtube.com/watch?v=v_PWk-Wg_O4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=odIOT7DMaTc
youtu.be/bM3xf87CbIQ?t=130
youtube.com/watch?v=gb8300NUpUE
youtu.be/gb8300NUpUE
youtube.com/watch?v=5b6qH48bslA
youtube.com/watch?v=SycUY7ANtD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao jesus the backflip

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
holy fuck this is going to be one of the worst games ever made.

Attached: 1560330471023.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

0:26 seconds in
>The city has seen a 30% rise in the number of undocumented immigrants
/pol/tards BTFO

What did you expect from Parajews?

why did they hand this off to some terrible developer? They actually think they can just flip this IP for a quick buck? Absolutely disgusting.

this game should've just been a walking sim desu, Hard Suit us somehow shitting out gameplay much worse than the original game. I didn't think that would even by possible. And they still call this pre-alpha footage when launch is less than a year away?

Attached: br1wTAE.jpg (1024x980, 158K)

jesus christ

>that ost
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1501983828816.gif (336x256, 401K)

This genuinely looks terrible. The combat animations its just...

This is your developer for tonight.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.png (875x718, 864K)

don't worry, friend. At least they made sure this Tranny won't feel too bad being an unsightly hideous rotten monster in the virtual world too!

Attached: oof.jpg (765x661, 99K)

>Blindspot
>There's a woman NPC looking at him
Does the game not just care about that and it's all about where you're doing your shit? Or is it a bug?

Janky as hell.. Just how a VTMB game should be

>VTMB2fags all quiet

Attached: Really.jpg (800x600, 332K)

>I can't just not play this race
>I have to stop everyone else from playing it too

>VTMB2fags
Those exist? Or are you just referring to the homosexuals working on the game?

I thought this was fake but if you go their twitter it's actually there lmao

Incels are not on the spectrum

Would you entrust your beloved rpg to these people? :)

Attached: 32425232526.png (1007x592, 752K)

Fag pride in a nutshell desu

>Unsafe
What
Fucking
Huh.
It's a video game, a SINGLE PLAYER video game
How fucking mentally ill do you need to be to feel "unsafe" while playing a video game?

While I'm sure people like this do exist irl, everything in that image is 100% fake.

Attached: cyberpunk 20777.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Post a source, this is clearly fake

>wooow i can't believe i am missing the shots this is the WORST*clap*GAME*clap*EVER

its fake but not including nosferatu is absolute shit, and the game looks like shit. fuck seattle and fuck trannies.

Look at that camera speed. Did the guy put the stick sensitivity to 0 or what?

there were almost daily hype threads before yesterday

just wait until the DLC's hit the store goiym

>Would you entrust your beloved rpg to the lead writer of the first game

Blacklight Retribution was one of my favorite shootans, the microtransaction hell was a shame though and made me quit.

They should consider delaying the release.

>the last thing we want is for players to FEEL UNSAFE IN A VIDEO GAME
based western devs
jap gook misogynist racist transphobic devs like fromsoft can fuck off

How the fuck do you miss every single shot? Is this from the same tard that did that Doom gameplay a few years ago? I kinda feel bad for the devs if this is the only gameplay currently online.

Yeah lost all hype seeing that it's Hardsuit Labs doing this game. Of all the studios out there to choose to make this rpg game they choose a studio with no experience in making non shooting games.

He was probably stunned by how garbage the models and animations look, severely affecting his ability to aim.

that backflip literally killed me

I'm so sad bros

How?
Its not painted as a good thing

You can play as a girl in CS:GO now?

VAMPIRE 76

>pre-alpha
>missing shots in a skill based game
It's Alpha Protocol all over again, and you fags love that game now. Just be patient.

Not impressed by the gameplay shots but let's be honest here, polished gameplay is not what made VTMB good.

it legitimately looks like the aiming mechanics are straight up broken, he definitely had the reticle over her for a few of those shots

It's really hard to tell exactly how jank the combat is since it seems like he's playing on reviewer difficulty and the enemies literally can't even hit him
Otherwise it basically looks exactly how i expected it it gameplay wise, would almost be a shame if the melee/gunplay looked good

Attached: Cab_Driver.png (250x250, 85K)

Probably because the game is made by incompetent tards.

Yeah but the dialogue was incredibly railroaded too with the questgivers so I have my fears with that as well

The game doesn't even have Nosferatu. It's a flip of the IP for a quick buck.

Did you really think paradox could makes games outside of grand strategy wargames? they cant, everything they do comes out feeling like a sluggish indie game

ahh I see, the gunplay and melee are going to be so bad you WILL have to rely on your clan skills or try to solve the situation through dialogue
truly genius

Good thing I don't have expectations because I heard of the franchise only recently. I guess this game's strengths will lie within the role playing aspect.

Can somebody tell me if it's worth it to invest in Dominate 3 as Ventrue? I thought Full Dominate in dialogue meant I'm able to use 3 dots in dialogue despite having only 1 dot in it.

Also if I do get 3 dominate for ventrue dialogue is persuasion still worth it?

Game looks rough, but still kinda better than I expected. Also, it's done no favors by the obvious fact it's being played with a controller. Ultimately, it will matter more on how good the RPG elements of it are than the actual combat.
Hard for me to give a shit, though. No Cain or Boyarsky. I'm looking forward to The Outer Worlds instead.

I don't think he did actually, seems like the reticle kept bouncing around on either side of her head. The gunplay actually looked alright in the trailer, so I wanna see this same demo played by someone who isn't fighting the controls because I reckon there could be a world of difference.

>I guess this games strengths will lie within the role playing aspect.
They cut out most of the clans.

I hope people stop falling for the incredibly fake tweet soon.

the character just chucks the gun away after it's out of ammo. Why can't we just store it in our inventory until we get more ammo
seriously waht's the point of not including at least all 7 original clans

Like two of them.

it's not about having the reticle over the target, haven't you played the first game? the guy has a Firearms skill of 1 or something so bullets don't directly hit where he aims, it's a cone around the reticle. The terrible console aim assist is what actually makes it look horrible, but if you have any brain cells you'll play on PC anyway.

It looks like horrible jank at this point but complaining about bullets not hitting the reticle is fucking stupid and you're making a fool out of yourself.

I bet he would have scored hits
if he aimed for center of mass with a mouse without aim assist. It's an RPG and combat works with morrowind logic

>Blacklight
Was wondering if they were the ones who made that game, turns out it's their only game I've ever played, and it was pretty fun.
Microtransactions weren't even that bad, the starting weapon was sufficient and well balanced, only the rest of the equipment needed unlocking. Most of the stuff could be perma bought with in-game currency.

my internet was fucking up so i basically watched the webm frame by frame
the person playing straight up misses every single one.
As soon as the reticle left the head, thats when they'd fire.
If anything it might be an indicator that they need to be more lenient on aim assist for console players

Nigger what are you talking about there was like 8 fucking different way that quest could have endded. Unless your claiming that having to do the quest at all is railroading than you're just bullshitting

>pc gameplay
>on a controller

Jesus christ, the game is already puke inducing on itself, no need to make it even worse.

Reminds me of the first gun you obtain in the first game.. Honestly I think this is just about the target reticle not being accurate or the spread but either way this looks off

>hoping people on Yea Forums won't take bait to deliberately trigger themselves

Right, the game is just a quick IP flip and cash grab, and is cutting out role playing options from the first game.

SJW game anyway.

>npc just stands there shooting in extremely short bursts like a lifeless automaton
Are they even trying? What is it with western devs and the fact they can't make controls, AI, combat or fucking anything important for a game have any modicrum of quality?

>Hard for me to give a shit, though. No Cain or Boyarsky. I'm looking forward to The Outer Worlds instead.
based

Well that's what they get for ebin headshooty instead of center mass.

I mean in the first bloodlines you had to deal with doing the quests of course but you could always say to the questgiver to suck it. To the point they would get mad and force you and show you that you were the last shit in town.

>combat works with morrowind logic
dropped

Looks like the original to me faggot.

Jesus fucking christ, this is literally a showelware title.

Attached: 1557947650379.jpg (1280x738, 174K)

So they replaced good atmosphere and writing with trannies and virtue signalling. It was to be expected.
At least we still have good gameplay and...

I think the long awaited sequel should be a better iteration even in the weak parts of the original.

It looks okay
Are we all just doing a thing?

Nothing taste better than a bunch of chemical food dyes.

This REALLY needs to be fucking delayed.

You could do that here to. The fourth option when she tells you what to do you can tell her to piss off. The ugly dude even makes fun of you f you're beign too aggreable

Can't believe there are still some boot lickers here who actually defend this trash and the jews of Paradox. Have some fucking standards.

that was mainly just lacroix using Dominate

Where do you think we are?

No, some of us just have standards and want the games we're interested in to actually be more than just functional.

I don't think they're real vtmb fans desu, probably just paradox shills. They've always had a big presence on Yea Forums

>that headbobbing
MOTHERFUCKING DROPPED AND NO ONE RUNS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE YOU FUCKING DEV FAGGOTS

What clans did they cut out?

nosfuratu and gangrel

>more than just functional
The original is barely even functional and everyone here seems to love it

THE JANKY DANCING IS BACK, BOYS
GOAT

Its as artificial and disgusting as the people it's made by and for. Probably filled with estrogen and AIDS too.

This is the board filled with Smash threads and Twitter screenshots every day.
There are no standards

Why would they do that?

It's IGN, the cuphead tutorial is unbeatable people, playing on the easiest difficulty. He fucked up the backflip dodge like, 12 times and couldn't find the feed button. Of course he can't use two thumb sticks and plays it like he's panning a camera

>hoping we would get MORE clans the original 7 in a sequel
>they actually cut them down to 5 because they're too lazy to even structure the gameplay for nosferatu

Are we going to pretend that the original VtM wasn't buggy?

Gangrel and Nosferatu, but they'll probably come eventually as free clan DLC

The original had good roleplaying and cutting edge mocap during dialogue. This looks like shovelware, and is missing a bunch of clans.

They taste like nothing, that's why they're food colorants.

Have sex incels.
I already pre-ordered for me and my gf. We actually enjoy things unlike you losers that cry about trannies all day.

It's exactly what I expected. It needs a bit of polish and it was never going to be a masterpiece. I only hate that you throw away your gun when it's out of shots now, in a game taking place in an open carry state

PEOPLE ACTUALLY -PREORDERED THIS GARBAGE
OH NONONONONONONO

They probably will add them later on.

They have no excuse this time and it's not like the jankiness made VTMB better, it's nigh unplayable without a billion community fixes.

Nosferatu requires them to actually have working stealth, they don't wanna be bothered with that right now
Gangrel - they probably didn't want to animate proteans

They put up pre-orders the same day as the announcement. That should have been a huge red flag, if the shitty developer didn't make it obvious.

LOOKS LIKE THTA CONTROLLER AUTOAIM IS BROKEN
DON'T BELIVE THEY USED KB+M

>Sequel shouldnt be better than the original
Retard

/thred.

Attached: Bloodlines 2.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

>The original had good roleplaying
And this one might too, the lead writer is the same and we've seen nothing that indicates that the roleplaying won't be as good.

>missing a bunch of clans
Yes because my enjoyment of the first game was entirely dependant on being able to choose between Gangrel and Brujah.

I want this game to be good and I'll at least wait for it to come out before deciding it's bad. You sound like you just want to be angry at video games.

What the fuck is that animation
Thank god I don't fall for modern games

>dusk golem
Wew. I kinda like his games.

Stop supporting these type of people.

Attached: ghnhgnnhg.png (1329x288, 28K)

>we've seen nothing that indicates that the roleplaying won't be good
There's only five clans you idiot. And the dialogue we've seen is putrid.

Gangrel got 100% shafted in vtmb, now they're just cutting them out completely because they don't know how to work them into a city setting. And nosferatu are cut because fags can't handle stealth and trannies get triggered by having a clan that reminds them of the ugly monsters that they are.

worried? I mean, I hope you didn't make that 90 EUR/$ preorder

You are such a shitter.

>PC
>gamepad

>I want this game to be good
Well do I have some bad news for you

Honestly, this looks worse than the original in pretty much every aspect. Yes, even combat. And it's not just down to the shit player.

I think I'm gonna give this a YIKES!

and this cunt?

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

>pre alpha
fuck developers, fuck games, fuck everything

Is this the "Hate on VTMB2" thread?

Attached: 1540235141485.jpg (375x375, 39K)

WTF i thought they said there wasn't gonna be any compass or quest markers like the original where you had to pay attention, read, think just a little and explore.
Nothing triggers me more than fucking quest markers. Fucking zoomer game design.

Isn't that how it's supposed to work if you don't have points in firearms?

Industry terms are weird. Beta means "pretty much locked in just need bug testing and we probably won't listen to QA anyway" while Alpha means "we might still change shit, don't get mad"

Not having quest markers is transphobic

I fucking told you it will be Ghostbuster remake of vidya. No amount of paid shills will save this.

Attached: 1510975287806.png (360x360, 184K)

>2019
>journophobic design

t.spastic

>ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT!

Attached: 1536677326216.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

You should hit what you fucking aim at.
Gun skill should determine your damage, not artificially fuck up your aim.

Dumb animeposter.

>There's only five clans you idiot
Like I said, I don't need to be able to pick between Gangrel and Brujah to enjoy the roleplaying and while I'd like to see playable Nosferatu they require a bunch of extra work for a single clan with a different playstyle and I can see them wanting to focus on the "normal" side of the game instead of just throwing some empty sewers under the map and calling it a day.

>And the dialogue we've seen is putrid.
Is it? I've only seen the demo video from E3 but both the quest giver in the club and the Nosferatu in the sewer seemed to have fine enough dialog. Maybe not as memorable or charismatic as Mercurio and Jeanette but far from "putrid" and we still don't know what exactly their roles are in the game. Not every NPC in the original was as fun to talk to as Jeanette either.

This is by far the dumbest argument I read in these threads. They have to be shills. No one is this stupid, right?

why do you guys shitpost about the game looking like shit?
as long as it has good mod support tools, hot vampire chicks and a decent story line the rest is irrelevant

But that makes no sense, why would a person's skill with guns affect how much damage the bullet makes? That depends on the gun.

I'm trying to remember the rules from the pnp, wasn't that how it worked, with your skill affecting your chance to hit?

>There's only five clans
For now.

Fuck off paid shill
Game looks like shit, is cutting a bunch of content and corners.

that's not how it works dumbass
if anything gun skill affecting your aim instead of damage than otherwise
fucking 70iq american

>People haven't played Deus Ex or System Shock are complaining about this

This is Yea Forums you dumb newfag. You should have already known how it works.

Attached: Summary_of_v.png (582x515, 35K)

that and all I remember from the pnp is that you either put 5 points in guns or nothing, as guns were not that useful against most of the encounters in the game unless you had silver bullets and shit

Lookds fine though if you disregard journo-playstyle

Deus Ex or System Shock have great RPG elements and level design. This doesn't.

Cya guys in the daily VTMB thread tomorrow lads

>System Shock 2
ftfy, the original SS doesn't have that much of rpg mechanics

Where your crosshair is, that is where the bullet should go. If you can't even fucking manage that, don't even have a gun skill at all. If you make an FPS where the gunplay is central, don't fuck it up with such absolutely retarded nonsense.

It would be ok if it had a shrinking reticle desu sempai

>looks fine
lel

Great post

Keep hating video games for the sake of Yea Forums memes if you want, I've enjoyed the original enough that I'll at least pirate this to give it a fair try

this is fake, right?
its impossible for this to be real

I knew this was going to be bad, but, fuck, is way worse than I was expecting, from the music, to the dialog, the interactions, the combat, and people are still defending this piece of shit.
>Nightclub music is not ghoultown, chiasm, nor anything from Succubus Club
>Compass and skyrim tier dungeons
>Dialog somehow is more childish than the VTMB NPC banters
>"PRESS A FOR AWESOME" movement
>Melee combat is far cry tier takedowns when you have games like Zeno Clash and Condemned as standard
>Melee and range weapons are temporary
>Nothing about inventory and equipment system
>Facial expression is somehow worse than Ubishit games and worse than fucking VTMB
>Voices aren't on par with VTMB
To be honest, I feel better, I was hoping for a AAA cashgrab tier, but, no, this is a shit designed game made by who and published by one of the most greedy companies in the industry.

Something to clear the mind:
debofnight.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM

Attached: 1532619943643.jpg (1280x750, 108K)

>this is your brain on halo

yeah it's fake, doesn't stop retards from posting it in every thread and idiots believing it

>Where your crosshair is, that is where the bullet should go
that's not true even for action FPS, it depends on the accuracy of the gun, unless you are playing FPS on a console, since those have light auto-aim for controller use

Not to mention this is an RPG, so
>gunplay is central
That depends on your character and how you build it, if you want gunplay to be central then put points into firearms use and you won't miss, but someone with a melee build can't have the same accuracy as you with a ranged one

He is not the same person from 15 years ago, people change.

See you all in in March 2020 when the game is ready friends.

You know...in 9 MONTHS from now.

Attached: absolutelyatremere.jpg (740x1000, 155K)

He's standing like two feet away m8 and aiming the entire time at her head. Even if only by "accident" he should've hit at least once.

NOTICE how the enemy woman is floating above the ground.

9 months isn't long enough to fix this turd, and these developers suck and couldn't fix it anyway.

This means we can go back to chill vtmb threads ? No more Paradox shills ?

Attached: 1559490770333.gif (497x501, 133K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck I can't unsee it

How do you even become Nosferatu in the first game anyway, Alcohol may hide your sire's appearance, but Nosferatu is infamously stinky.

>B-BUT IT'S A BETAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!11

Ah, classic.

Nosferatu can cast illusions.

>that's not true for action FPS
Yes it is, what the fuck are you talking about? Even Alpha Protocol 2 had a crosshair that would land hit ls so long as your target was wholely within the reiticle, FPS's have the crosshair expand to show if you're inaccurate or not. Fucking Deus Ex did this, are you really saying a two decade old game has better gameplay mechanics but that's fine?

I suppose he's missing all his rolls, this being an rpg there is going to be weird shit like that, like how in DND it's actually harder to hit things close to you with a ranged weapon if you don't have the point-blank shot talent

But the animations are still bad, maybe they should make so it shows that the person shooting doesn't have any skill with guns, and only know how to properly hold one after spending enough points on the skill

>comfy BG music is practically nonexistent
>that music in the club
>lands on a burning barrel and no burn damage or rotschrek
>nobody cares if you just spiderman up a building in plain sight or fall from a third floor
>those tripping animations look like ass

And as many have said, the combat looks weightless. Maybe I've been spoiled by Dark Messiah but I know first person melee combat can be so much better. Worst part is those static as fuck facial animations compared to the original's expressive faces. Club dancing looks good tho.

Attached: 1440491484293.jpg (679x675, 244K)

WHY DON'T HEADSHOTS KILL POWDER GANG BANDITS!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT UNREALISTIC GARBAGE GAME?? I'M GOING BACK TO CALL OF DUTY.

Obfuscate can't do that.

Not sure what people expected. The developer Hardsuit Labs has a history of producing mediocre shit.

We know user. You said that in the previous thread as well.

No, but I think you didn't get what I meant? In any military FPS getting closer to a wall and shooting it clearly shows that the bullets don't always go on the exact point your crosshair has, it depends a lot on how the gun behaves and how accurate that particular gun is

There's a large variety of guns and they all behave differently, god, even in shit like CS you need spray control for example

If you're so hellbent to hate it and shit on it, be my guest.
I only stated a fact.

Attached: 1554291068577.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>hideous monster
>needs to stay out of sight
>needs to stay away from the public
This is the most accurate characterization of a trans woman I've ever read.

This thread is slow compared to past threads, I wonder why.

Attached: 1555280471285.gif (300x173, 347K)

> you can't shoot women in the game
what did they mean by that?

Attached: 15599278371960.jpg (540x343, 54K)

Mask of a thousand faces, is part of the obfuscate discipline, wasn't implemented on VTMB.

>comfy bg music
this is easilly fixed.
>music in the club
easily fixed
>lands on burning barrel
easily fixed.
>nobody cares if you just spiderman up a building
nobody gave a fuck if you talked to humans as a nosferatu in the first one.
the only thing that will require more work are the animations, thats it.
the rest can be fixed easily by them or by modders, and this time they are adding mod support.

Why can't reboots, remakes and sequels to dead franchises ever be fucking good.
Someone already made the perfect product for you to work with, how do you fuck that up?

Attached: crying indian.gif (499x374, 1.39M)

Yeah, it just 404'd quickly. Now that I found out they're also cutting gangrel and nossie what little interest I had in this project is gone. Looks like a bad copy of Human Revolution.

Another thing I wanted answered, was Vampyr any good? Or should I try Requiem for my bloodsucker dose? Roll 20's being ass and it's nigh-impossible to convince real people to try tabletop RPGs in this shithole town.

Attached: 1483706145471.jpg (543x350, 37K)

Anyone have the webm of the awkward dance at least?

>have lock on
>still can't hit

Attached: 1551555457954.gif (259x214, 773K)

It is almost like Yea Forums doesn't know what pre-alpha means and believes the devs will just stop working on it till release.
The animation needs work as well as the audio, and the combat, but they told us like 3 weeks ago that they are still working on combat and that it isn't where they wanted to be. Release might get delayed but that might be even better because of Cyberpunk.

Attached: 24pipq.jpg (480x270, 25K)

Mod is not a magical bullet.

Attached: 1542885273897.jpg (640x638, 41K)

I'm not hellbent on hating it. Actually the opposite. But you know what else are facts? That everything in that video looks like dogshit, that the publisher is one of the biggest jews in the industry and that Hardsuit Labs are utterly incompetent.

Let's be serious for a second.
Is this the fault of the game devs, or the fault of IGN?
Seriously need to know which one needs to hang.

Attached: questioning.jpg (327x249, 10K)

Have you seen the entire demo?
A fucking ape could play better.

Tbh I hope it doesn't get delayed and absolutely gets murdered by cyberpunk (which I'm not even interested in). It would fuck up Paradox nicely.

>2012+
>Thinking pre-alpha means pre-alpha
Let me tell you what pre alpha means, pre alpha means, no texture, no sound, just gameplay features being constantly tested and implemented, when a studio says, "pre-alpha", it means, late-beta, close to gold, because they know their work is shit, and they know is going to be released like that.

Because you're not only trying to live up to a potential, to something that people hold in high regard and with a strong dose of nostalgia goggles as well, but also adapt it to the current time (with whatever complications that might bring), as well as surpass it in quality overall .

That's not an easy task.

Attached: 1546715008717.gif (514x510, 94K)

This was a true game "journalist" at work.

>8 months from release
>pre-alpha

It's almost like you don't know what that means. It's okay though, neither do the devs, shill-kun.

it in when it comes to gameplay, graphics and soundtracks
just look at the stuff you can do with skyrim.

In this case, obviously the game.

8 months is a long time in the Dev world especially when they start putting in that insane over time, we know this.... The bashing is warrented though that's how devs listen and fix things but I'm under the impression that this particular Dev will have the shooting and melee feeling just right when the game is released. I'm still hype for this game and I shill for free pussy!

Combat still shit, animation still shit, quest system and open world still shit, mod is not going to fix the shit parts of the base game, no matter how hard you try, Skyrim will never have a good melee combat, same goes for VTMB2, that combat is fucked beyond repair, and the animation system is fucked.

The game is still pretty fucking janky but it doesn't help that the person playing is either shit or not used to playing with a controller.
I'd probably play just a badly if I was handle a controller.

I don't understand why they don't just copy paste the melee combat from Mount and Blade. It's probably the best first person melee combat.

That is a very stupid thing to desire

Those are already defined features, depending on how they implement it, they won't be able to fix it before the release date.

yes, thats why they only need to focus on the animations. the rest can be fixed by modders.

>improve combat especially melee
>improve facial animations
>we only saw the beginning area and probably the first quest you get so nobody has an idea how much there is to actually fix, finish and polish
they have a lot to do over the next 8 months

I too believe in the magical powers of shilling. They will fix animations, VAs, AI, framerate, music, UI, combat and bugs in the remaining time. Basically the entire game.

>pre-alpha
It's coming out in less than a year. Good luck, shill.

Nah, the game is trash right now and its clearly because Paradox is just shitting this out for a quick buck. They launched preorders as soon as they could, made like 3 editions to get even more money, gave the game to an incompetent dev, and cut out 2 of the original clans and we're now seeing the result. This can't be fixed in 8 months.

Paradox deserves to get fucked in the ass.

Can someone explain to me thinbloods?

If a thinblood diablerizes another thinblood does he get more powerful? What about normal vampires? Will they get anything from them?

WHO SIGNED OFF ON THAT MOTHER FUCKING GARBAGE SHIT CLUB MUSIC???

Attached: frog literally shaking.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

On each of these things there are separate people working on them. It's not like there is one guy sitting and making facial animations, and when he is finished working on some wall textures. So it literally doesn't matter if animations still take another 8 months (it matters for the next project where you might need people already).
This is not an indie shop.

It's pretty silly to hope for a much awaited for sequel to suck simply to spite the publisher. Regardless of business practice gripes. They're not gonna go bankrupt from it so waht would even be the point

In pre-V5 they were borderline ghouls. I have no clue how they work in V5 though.

>This is not an indie shop.
No its even worse, because at least an indie shop may have potential. Hardsuit is just a turd factory. And given how much dev time they've had, and how the game looks 8 months before release, we can be certain of 3 things: they are lazy, they are incompetent, and they are disorganized

Thinbloods are now very powerful "clanless" vampires who get all the strengths of vampires but no clan curse.
They have special abilities only they can use.
Once they eat a real vampire they become a member of that clan, curse and all.

It already sucks, and unless they reboot the whole project with a new developer it'll still suck even with an extra year of dev time. The devs are garbage and have been for their entire careers.

Vampires come in generations. The first vampire is Caine, so he's generation 1. The people he made into vampires are generation 2. The people they made into vampires are generation 3, and so on. The higher your generation gets the weaker your vampirism is. Thinbloods are really high generation (like 14/15) so they're barely vampires at all. They can barely use vampire powers, but the weaknesses are barely there either. Lower generation vampires think they're shit for a variety of reasons.
If you diablerise a vampire of the same generation you don't get anything out of it. If you diablerise someone lower generation then you get stronger. Thinbloods could lower their generation like that and stop being a thin blood, or medium generation vampires could diablerise someone low and get a boost there. Basically as long as the victim is lower generation you get a boost. Or maybe they're too strong for you and they fuck you over and steal your body. You can't always win.

You know what else is silly? For a much awaited sequel to suck harder than the original from 15 years ago. Paradox can get fucked.

I might be wrong so feel free to correct me but:

Vampires have 'generations', where the higher your generation, the more diluted your blood is. Cain was the first vampire and is first generation, and from there you had the second and third generations which are extremely powerful and known in vampire legend. Whenever a vampire sires their own vampire, that vampire is one generation higher than them.

Thinbloods are generally 14th or 15th generation vampires and pretty weak, and diablerizing only increases your power if you diablerize someone of a lower generation than you. So a thinblood could diablerize another thinblood, but it wouldn't do shit if they were the same generation, and frankly you're only getting a tiny bit more powerful if you diablerize someone a single generation lower than you.

I'm pretty sure a core aspect of the first game's story was the Prince of LA wanting to acquire the body of a third generation vampire so that he could diablerize them and become one of the most powerful vampires in the world.

>the more dilated your hole is
ftfy

I agree that the time they have left seems rather short, and I hope they delay if they need too. For example Vampyre looked more polished 2 years before release.
youtube.com/watch?v=sTExU8XsvOw

they really need to tighten up the graphics on level 3

Ok but how does the thinblood in the demo video get thaumaturgy and potence at the same time?

do thinbloods even have powers in the tabletop? because I don't remember anything like that

oh wait looking at the comments the people are complaining about animations and combat as well kek

They get any powers they want.
Only once/if they choose a clan do they have to get specific ones.

It will probably be replaced with real licensed music at launch, this sort of stuff is common, the song sounds like it was made by an inhouse team for demo purposes like many other games have done in the past.

so the nossies do care for slugg, awwww.

Incorrect, good sir.

Are there any prominent/famous/powerful Thinbloods? and do Thinbloods have their own sect/faction?

the music is 100% a placeholder

I think that was just a devkit thing for the demo. There isn't a class that gives you both of those abilities.

>They get any powers they want.
I mean logically thinblood alchemy can make whatever skills they want but I don't think they can be stronger/better than the clan ones, that makes no sense
otherwise every clan would be trying to make armies of thin bloods since they are stronger and more flexible than proper fledglings

Dunno about your first question but while thinbloods don't really have a faction, they sometimes stick together since they're outcasts in both the human and vampire world. In the first game you come across a few thinbloods chilling on the beach and they seem to have formed their own little group.

Implying the first VTMB wasn't a shitty unplayable mess

Everything looks good except for the combat/ai/animation. Absolutely shit tier game pad gameplay and I assume retard tier difficulty because E3. Must be fine on pc with proper difficulty balance but still what a terrible first demo. I can't believe they're still fucking up marketing this badly in the current year. Outer worlds also had a completely retarded first gameplay demo. Say what you will about cyberpunk but at least they did their demo fairly right.

>2 out of 7
>most

Music is dog shit.

>IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT!!1

Everything makes sense now.

Shitty games have soul, good games don't.

Then why is this shitty and has no soul?

it's up
youtube.com/watch?v=v_PWk-Wg_O4

Attached: D83bbzLX4AAsesT.jpg-large.jpg (1049x583, 98K)

Game looks fucking awful and the dialogue looks like shit, and cutting clans down to just 5 is piss poor

I can't believe i'll say this but I like Outstar. She's level-headed and she gives sensible opinions. I do hope she gets more recognition desu

outstar is a slut

dilate

rudi is in so its a day 1 buy

Attached: 1554707952502.png (1430x804, 284K)

based.
cringe

Attached: outstarchad.png (426x96, 14K)

she has more than enough.

About to start up the first game, what clan should I be? I’ve heard Malkavians are cool but also that the dialogue choices can be a bit hard to figure out.

Attached: FD643EDA-F955-4E82-9F02-5607DC2A07C9.jpg (554x554, 25K)

WOW BASED HOLY CRAP THIS ETHOT PARROTED OUR MEME HOLY SHIT GUYS
SHE'S PRACTICALLY OUR FRIEND NOW!
literally shaking rn guys I can't believe we're really friends with an internet celebrity!

>start watching video
Wait, is this VTMB the remake or Bloodlines 2?

partake in fornication

I'm saving myself for marriage to my best friend Outstar tyvm

...... fuck straight white gamers

Attached: DFF74B1D-332F-4559-B8DF-222EBEC34E7B.jpg (750x614, 225K)

On one hand i agree, on the other it's easy to sound level-headed when you lurk places like Yea Forums and everyone gets mad like a hat for any little bulshit.

Combat looks bad relative to other games, looks much better than the original
Feed animation/sound effect is over the top
Normal human enemies barely sound surprised as they realize they and their friends are being murdered by a literal monster
An underground drug ring being 60-70% comprised of women is retarded, especially when you can make actual stronk female characters in this universe.

Some of the dialogue options were just straight up nonsensical, without even considering the quality of the writing itself. For instance
"[Coercion] I'm a vampire. I'll rip your fucking throat out!" How is this supposed to intimidate a hardened criminal into standing down? Even if thin bloods (who seem to OP in the first place) are starting to spread, it's unlikely that these drugs dealers have ever dealt with one who ever knew what the fuck they were doing, or else they'd already be dead or they never knew in the first place. This option would honestly be better if it was [GLASS HIM] instead of coercion. Take the initiative and start the fight by blood boiling one of his buddies to horrify the rest of them. Not this "I'M THE FUCKING LIZARD KING BITCH" shit writing.

Honestly, the game looks like it's lacking the soul of the first. The first game is janky as hell, with terrible gameplay, but the writing, the atmosphere and even the facial animations make it an amazing experience. This is some diablerized monstrosity if they don't fix these things.

Attached: Dracula.png (776x530, 628K)

posting tweets without permalinking should be a bannable offense

>missing

she's the kind of people that work for white wolf methinks

Toreador are the strongest ranged build, gangrel are the strongest melee, malkavian is schizo and nosferatu are uggos.
The rest are kinda filler.

Tremere's Thaumaturgy is horribly FUN!

I don't care about this game but I hope it succeeds so /pol/niggers seethe

Same for Outer Worlds

Shit opinion kys
>OFFICIAL Yea Forums POWER RANKING:
Tremere = Malks >Ventrue>Nosferatu>Gangrel>>>>>>Chocula>>>>>>>Toreador>>>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>br*jah

Give me Damsel wife! I have NOT played this game BUT it DOES have wife! Give me communist wife!

Attached: Damsel.png (890x890, 529K)

>Same for Outer Worlds
Cain and Boyarsky are based and I wish them the best. Even if OW ends up sucking, I love those guys for what they did to the RPG genre in the 90s and early 00s.

i hope they both succeed and are fun because I want to play them. The seething is the cherry on the top.

valerieposter would not pick such a shit tier waifu, reconsider your actions and rethink your life.
I won't have their good name slandered!

Play this game user. You can even get Damsel to not hate you. There is multiple great waifus in this game.

How big is the dev team?

Cope harder.

Looks like AA garbage
AAA is soulless but at least those games are usually functional, this shit is scuffed on every level
I cannot believe people were so hyped for this trash to the point of preordering before even seeing gameplay

>There is multiple great waifus in this game.
This is a lie!
There are only soulless thots that you can't even romance!

>He hasn't seen the new red yellow card rules for vampire groups
Run friend and never look back

In the tabletop? In the game ranged weapons are extremely OP by late game and toreadors get the most bonuses with them. Fag Tremere magic isn't as good as a flamethrower.

I want AGGRESSIVE wife anons! I love ALL wife BUT aggressive wife IS good!

Attached: Cute Valerie.jpg (1000x760, 159K)

Damsel was always your tsundere waifu if you weren't some Lacroix bootlicker

Attached: 20190428075208_1.jpg (2560x1440, 321K)

Did you see the interview with Boyarsky? I want to try the game now just because of the things he said, his vision for the game sounds similar to what he tried to do with Arcanum, making the player discover the world and how it works with emphasis on exploration and playing however you want. It might be really good, otherwise if even Cainarsky can't smack those Obsidianiggers into shape then they are truly hopeless.

This is fucking pitiful. Good thing I never pre-order.

Judging by the office pics they post there's probably around 40 people on the core team.

But Damsel isn't REALLY aggressive user!
She's all bark and no bite whatsoever! She even doubts her own belief system, she's a weak and naive character that has no respect for law and tradition!
Velvet is the superior waifu!

>CP2077 described as a mix between VTMB and Deus Ex by the devs
>coming out within a month from VTMB2
>stealing the show while VTMB2 is looking kinda meh
It's the curse all over again.

Can someone tell me if there are 4-5 dot Dominate dialogue options? If not then I won't bother investing in 4/5 Dominate as a Ventruevian. Possession sounds nice though

>tsundere Damsel
I'm diamonds

She DOES sound perfect she DOES sound cute! Damsel IS cute! (She is! She is!)

i play horror videogames in darkroom at night

Attached: 1458076747685.jpg (540x616, 64K)

Not 100% sure but iirc you only need up to 3 for dialogue
Mass Suicide is super fun though!

>Pre-Alpha
>people still sperging

Just a quick reminder:
>Condemned: Criminal origins came out 14 years ago
>Dark Messiah of Might and Magic came out 13 years ago
>Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay came out 15 years ago

Now, why the everliving fuck does the melee look like that in vtmb2?

Attached: 79b09ef8.jpg (1024x624, 64K)

She is a corporate bootlicker, she know VTMB2 is bad, but, because she wants to get invited to private parties, "they don't look so bad".

You're fucking insane, user! Don't tell me you wear headphones and turn up the volume as well.

Attached: 1559945304261.gif (640x360, 2.46M)

She is the OPPOSITE of cute she IS a brainless commie that doesn't even believe IN her own people! (She is! She is!)

Here

Also my Nosferatu is nearing the endgame but I haven't interacted w/ the driver since I use the sewers does that mean I'll never get that last ride dialogue w/ him (the one where i pick sides dialogues)?

condemned and butcher's bay were really fun games

Don't worry, this shit will get delayed to avoid being BTFO by the utter open world trash that is Cybercuck 2077

>Forgetting about Zeno Clash

Attached: ace team zeno clash.jpg (1920x1080, 832K)

Damn, she has great taste on headphones!

Yeah, say what you will about Bloodlines 2, at least it didn't fall for the open world meme.

>Good looking women
>Literally no non whites anywhere
>Early gameplay
>Waah waah

We CAN disagree BUT stay friends OTHER Valerie user! (We can! We can!)

Attached: Pretty Valerie.jpg (719x720, 239K)

the madman

Attached: 1559142466067.jpg (803x631, 154K)

>*is still the best vampire game in recent years*

Attached: 20190605184756_1.jpg (460x215, 64K)

He still picks you up at the same time he picks up other clans once Santa Monica goes to shit, its mentioned that he's a friend of Jack's which is the explanation for him not freaking the fuck out. Other than him being Caine which obviously you shouldn't know yet unless you're a Malk

to be fair all of those games focus on the action/combat gameplay
all vampire games try to balance the combat with social and sometimes stealth elements (and fail 80% of the time, I fucking wish you could do a literal VN style play through if you were clever about social elements)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=odIOT7DMaTc
Downgraded af

how are trash devs like this able to keep jobs?

Based Gary posted. Godspeed, boss.

Attached: 1560351523736.jpg (941x575, 47K)

ONLY if you agree that TREMERE are objectively the cutest clan! (They are! They are!)

Attached: 1560287540840.jpg (1610x2000, 264K)

youtu.be/bM3xf87CbIQ?t=130

>games will never capture this feeling

Attached: d.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

cope

Attached: shot.png (1038x618, 755K)

>reason to always play a melee build #2063

They definitely look better than in VtMB1

>story becomes so nonsensical that even your fanbase turns on you
>combat is a chore
>"optimal" playthrough with "good" ending requires you to avoid killing and combat as much as possible, though combat is one of the main attractions of the game
why is it so hard to make a good vampire game

This game has no open world shit and no sun. It's gonna be better than Cyberpunk 2077. Prove me wrong.

I want Malkavian BUT Tremere ARE good! You ARE a GOOD user!

VTMB is her favourite game ever and she is very hopeful. She is a also gamedev (for CDR and others) so she sees the footage very different from 99.9% of users of Yea Forums.
That said yes she would also be more diplomatic, because she wouldn't want to burn bridges.

>before
>Chad
>after
>Jew-ified

Attached: 3z9Q[1].gif (320x180, 926K)

I have zero respect for corporate bootlickers.

Attached: Vampire-Tremere.png (600x345, 106K)

Malkavians are very cute too, excellent taste!
Everyone wants a quirky masquerade gf!

Attached: 1560212236247.jpg (596x740, 55K)

>compass
>quest markers
>assassins creed vision to highlight where to go
I really hope these were just there for the demo and you can play without them

None of the guns did any damage so I guess they forgot to add that in despite there being so many people shooting at you in the demo.

Good for Carna for standing up for what she believes in!
What a cute Tremere!

Is this the same autistic guy who tried to meme DMC V into being a flop?
The thread just has a totally inorganic vibe to it, he's literally replying to everyone who replies to him.

I'm just saying "bootlicker" is too harsh of a word in her case.

demos always use god mode
that girl they had at E3 showing off DOOM got hit so many fucking times but never took any damage either

>disgusting FOV and sensitivity
>millions of bugs and glitches
what was the point of this demo?

the dude obsessing over trannies and spamming fake tweets or someone else

I fucking told you guys just from seeing the short clan clips.
The gameplay looks like Bioshock/Bioshock Infinite tier, which is crappy already. The melee looks like Condemned but worse.
Also the female enemies... unrealistic but at least we'll get to beat up women. But yea no blood after being smacked in the fucking face with a pipe. Unless they're vampires or something but if they're humans that's just weird.

Camarilla, Camarilla over everything

>quest markers

I would prefer that they are not in the game or if, that you can turn them off and the game isn't designed around them. They are very much against the design philosophy of Bloodlines.

The player still takes damage from melee hits though but for some fucking reason not jumping directly into a barrel of fire. I think they also shoot some enemies and that girl in the face but it still doesn't hurt them.

>dude wtf that pipe didn't even break her nose where the fuck is my ultra-realistic women beating simulator??

>developer only known for shitty games
>publisher known for shitting out unfinished games.

holy shit...I should have known that they couldn't pull it off.

You can't blame barry the turd gargler for everything user, this game legitimately looks like shit. DMC5 looked pretty much finished when it was revealed too. Not this pre-alpha garbage. The difference between good and shit devs is as big as the Pacific.

FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Attached: AHHHHHHH.jpg (474x467, 41K)

What do Malkavian insight say about the driver? I mean the exact line?

>90% of the thugs are women
>runs up stairs
>girl facing wall and shooting at it
>kill her and run to the other girl
>she has a male voice

What a shitshow. Rest doesn't look much better.

By taking advantage of dumb consumers who will buy shit

Hey man, the game is the one that made beating women a thing. I'm just asking for realistic combat and physics.

>"""pre-alpha"""
lel, this is pretty much finished as well.

Lmao that fucking IGN journalist again...

I guess we will have to give time to the threads so the shitposters melt away along with their interest, only then we weill be able to have an honest chat about the gameplay. Probably untill then we will see more.

Corporate cumguzzler, then.
This game is shit and the devs are trash and there's no defending it.

I like her except for that comment she made about white V.

Agreed, you can really see that whoever is playing isn't used to playing first-person games using controller.
This is still janky as fuck(my favourite part is when player tries to pick up keys from the table, but ends up picking up gun from the other side), but it doesn't look as terrible as some people in thread are acting.

Posts like this is why we have “”””RPGs”””” like Skyrim now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gb8300NUpUE
They don't explicitly call him out but they start to panic as soon as they realize who it is.
The biggest hint is probably
>I'll drive... if you figure out where you want to be taken, tell me.
>But you've made that mistake before.

Melee seems unsatisfying, especially how the enemies seem to "reset" for the next hit sometimes. I know it's still around 9 months away from release but I don't know how much will really change in that time.

They're remaking the demo

Attached: 1409283592846942.jpg (1079x1062, 166K)

youtu.be/gb8300NUpUE
>you've made that mistake before
Refers to when he let the 2nd Gen and Antediluvians do whatever and his childer ended up getting killed and the city burning to the ground.

that sounds desperate

It's a conflict of interests, I can't take her opinion serious because she is more interested in the network she made in the last event, I'm not saying that she must rip the game a new one, but she can't simply ignore the voice acting, the animation, the writing and the gameplay decision when it's called Bloodlines 2.

Hopefully new demo will be played on KBM.

>but you've made that mistake before
what does that mean? what mistake did he do?

>coated in the blood of the ninth one
what did he mean by this?

>we were all tired
I'm sure the game was also tired.

Attached: 1532991012877.png (518x421, 308K)

>"We're gonna release an official and competent playthrough on our channels to properly show off the mechanics since the one you saw did a bad job of it"
>Woah haha they're desperate

>MAGIC NIGGAS also get qt goth slut with septum piercing

Attached: 1559814958228.gif (400x300, 974K)

Is outstar's VtM Redemption LP any good?

Attached: .jpg (2560x1440, 756K)

>what does that mean? what mistake did he do?
see >coated in the blood of the ninth one
>what did he mean by this?
LaCroix told everyone that you killed Nines

youtube.com/watch?v=5b6qH48bslA

no just play it yourself

>Game's not coming out for nearly a year
>Video literally says "Pre-Alpha Build" in the corner
>"AHAHAHAHAH this game looks so rough, VTMBfags on suicide watch LOL!"

For crying out loud, Yea Forums. This is just sad.

He sire two kings, and decide to hang out in a cave and forgot about life, the two kings sire some fucked up people, everything went to hell after that.

yes you can se she actually enjoys it

o im dumb nevermind lol. but the comments in the video said White Wolf said that cab driver is just a Malkavian posing as Caine? is this canon?

Take the thaumaturgypill user, once you go Tremere you never go back!

Goddamn Malkavian insight.

I already replayed it this year.

WW autism can suck a dick, cab driver was Cain.

>b-but it’s only Pre-Alpha1!!!1!
>like devs don’t hide behind that bullshit all the fucking time
Consider suicide, shill

>cab driver is just a Malkavian posing as Caine? is this canon?
his audio files were listed as CAINE and another Malk would probably see through his bullshit like they saw through Jeanette's.
Rosa also freaks out about "The Dark Father" behind "him" referring to the ending when he's with Jack

>Player jumps off a three story building and lands on a busy street, while nobody bats an eye
>Slugg and one other enemy left, who is standing on a small ledge shooting at player
>Player dashes to them obviously trying to use the wall scale ability
>Can't because it's probably janky as fuck and only works on the "right" walls
>Runs back to Slugg and beats him until cutscene automatically triggers and enemy is just gone
>When confronted with a seemingly invincible, blood sucking monster, emotionless human enemies just go "Oh shit" like they just realized they left the oven on
>Rick Schaffer is not a drug addicted ex-con anymore
>Lifeless facial animations
Wake the fuck up, neonate.

Attached: 1560151190222.jpg (1279x712, 149K)

>female body
>male voice
Ewww

They were so butthurt that Caine was in the game they had to write a book saying that it was just a Malkavian posing as Caine. VTMB has its own Canon that it follows that is just really close with the sourcebooks.

Just started playing the first one as a Tremere guy because blood magic sounds cool. Wish me luck fellas

>he thinks a year (9 months actually) is enough time for a game of this scope to go from pre alpha to gold

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA. never worked on a game I see

cast Blood Shield for easy modo.

then why on earth would you have the desire to watch someone else play it instead

>but the comments in the video said White Wolf said that cab driver is just a Malkavian posing as Caine? is this canon?
Technically, yes, and they said that because they wanted Caine to be somewhere else at the time. But I think most people find that retcon stupid and view it as a separate storyline. The cab driver was always supposed to be Caine according to the actual devs, even if WW wanted to be fags and change it later.

"I never played the first one but pretend to love it after seeing a review from my favorite e-celeb, this doesn't look like my AAA games, it's shit"

it's a console game, is all that I can say. Just like NuDoom doesn't resemble the first three games because it's designed for a different platform, this game looks more like Dishonored than like VtMB. And as we know, console games are intrinsically worse than PC games and the main cause of the downslope in video game quality and the creative decline of the industry since the early 00s.

Cool hearing the unused downtown theme at Pioneer Square though

based and Tremerepilled!
Don't forget to put points into seduction for UNLIMITED MAGIC

Whoever is playing has no impact on the shit AI, animations and so on. This is a dumb argument to have.

Did they literally show us that you can kill trannies in this game?

wth that some serious pettiness..

either way do you think we'll meet Caine again in this one? I do hope we're not perma stuck in Seattle tho.. like we could go on an airplane and the pilot would be Caine and he'd take us to Russia or somewhere tropical etc.

>>When confronted with a seemingly invincible, blood sucking monster, emotionless human enemies just go "Oh shit" like they just realized they left the oven on
why does this keep getting brought up like humans in the first game didn't openly work alongside sabbat gangrel and just go "HEY, STOP, MAN!" and ran at you with a tire iron when they saw a literal vampire hurling magic around

nice deflection

At first I didn't mind the webm with the dude missing all the shots because hey, gun skill, right?
But then I realized
>shitty atmosphere
>shitty bgm
>shitty dialogue
>masquerade pretty much non-existant
Kinda sad to see such a shitty sequel to VTMB but I honestly expected nothing more of Paradox. They have day-one DLC with VTMB stuff so they make cash on the nostalgia, this is just a quick project for cash they give 0 fucks about.

Attached: 1540729028980.jpg (480x480, 53K)

See Try again in a few minutes, shill-kun.

I hope you’re fucking joking

The only way they can save this game's OST is if they use the unused music from the first game. Schaffer was an actual mad lad back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=SycUY7ANtD0

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-31-at-31615-pmpng.jpg (1300x747, 49K)

>either way do you think we'll meet Caine again in this one?
probably not

>like we could go on an airplane and the pilot would be Caine and he'd take us to Russia or somewhere tropical etc.
take your meds malk

>shitty atmosphere
Are you blind or did you never play the first one. The atmosphere is on point

>We'd like to announce Bloodlines 2's first post-release DLC content... CAINE'S JUNGLE PARADISE ADVENTURE!
>Go on a quest to the lost city of El Dorado in search of the missing Gangrel accompanied by the wacky Caine and his hilarious hijinks!

Who gave you permission to post with my waifu.

Eh needs more rainbows

Attached: 59662007-3349-444B-B1C4-AA267B9A83CF.jpg (750x614, 370K)

That looks scary af and somewhat unnerving

If it is because of the gun skill being low, they HAVE to correct it before release and have it shown that you're inaccurate with guns by having a massive crosshair, ala Deus Ex. As is it just looks like the game has shitty gunplay.

>It was bad in the first game (which is also still better) so it should be bad again

Dale's face was tired

>on-point
fuck off

>wherever i go, i must shitpost

Is seduction on VTMB1 of any use beside getting free blood from one npc at each club?

They're literally using some of Rik Schaffer's old tracks for the first game in this. Pretty sure you could hear one in the demo near the beginning.

>uh oh I crashed the plane I guess we're stuck here
>oops I accidentally another city again
>oh Caine
Then God comes in and fucks shit up because Caine shouldn't be on vacation.

they're called combat areas!

Go learn what "shill" means, ESL kid.

You, too.

>9 months actually
So "nearly a year" like I said?

Go back to school, chumps.

how the fuck does the thinblood player character become a full vamp id diablere is not in the game?

>undocumented
Why did they stop calling them illegal?

>paradox
It happens every time
You fall for it every time
But don't worry, keep telling yourself its a beta, its just alpha, no its a proof of concept, its a stand alone, the game is months away and will be totally different

Just like all the other times. Right?

Attached: 1361928321277.gif (250x250, 993K)

Seduction and Intimidation can both be used to solve some quests, Persuasion just solves more while Seduction gets you more free blood and Intimidation gets you more money basically

it can resolve some quests like Chunk and the Giovanni
Free club slut blood is EXTREMELY useful though

I like to watch good LPs when I'm too tired to play video games.

Yeah, although its a bit touched up.
What i wonder is why it disappeared so quickly. I want ever-present music like the first.

That would be more interesting than VTMB2.

Bruh

Attached: D62DD86C-C132-4867-90FE-584F8F999789.jpg (750x763, 220K)

>Video literally says "Pre-Alpha Build" in the corner
it's not pre-alpha at this point, and there's no way it's going to go from pre-alpha to being beta tested and ready for full release in less than a year. pre-alpha is just a term so they can dismiss any criticism like you're doing now.

Isn't it kinda unprofessional to do this passive-aggressive commentary on the dude who played the demo? I understand that he sucks, but you aren't supposed to just shit on people you work with like that. Is it different in their country?

>LGBT
idrc since there were already gays in the first game and its not like they're going to force you into being personally gay
>Mental Illness
no shit

the original already did that too, this is a nonissue, shitposting newfag phoneposter-kun.

I'm sure the dude knows he's really bad at video games

Also pronouns at character creation. Can’t wait for all the incels to seethe :)

Try harder next time Paradox, VTMB never took a political stance.

Attached: 1554830548265.jpg (1024x678, 286K)

Best ones are still the
>IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE SHIT!
retards.

Loving every laugh.

Attached: 1441633841172.jpg (800x523, 65K)

>Takes a firm political stance

So like the first game, where you could imply voting Republican would send you to hell, that George Bush was the head vampire and that the Bush administration was a secret society dealing with inner beasts and elder monsters?

Bloodlines Caine is OOC. He doesn't do these convoluted plans, he just mopes.

I translate their response to "We couldn't be assed to add another route and set of responses"

Dear fucking god. I'm playing the first one to know what the fuck is so good about this franchise and THAT looks absolutely dreadful. Don't care desu where this is going.

>Mitsoda news anchor again
>that downtown theme when the player walks out
I hope the game gets smoothed out

they pretty clearly pushed the Anarchs as the good guys and you're honestly retarded if you didn't manage to pick up on that

When Yea Forums starts talking shit about a game, you know it's gonna be a sucess.

but it was Jack's plan
Caine was quite literally just along for the ride while seeming like a gloomy weirdo the entire time

It’s just pre-alpha !
>it will look better in the alpha
>it will look better in the beta
>it will look better at launch
>it will look better after some patches
>it will look better when the DLC fix it
Can’t wait for this dumpster fire to flop

As I said, it is still janky as fuck. But I really don't mind it too much.

I told you fucking niggers not to preorder and I really hope I at least convinced one person to wait until release before buying it

>it was ok the first time so it would be ok now that we ramp it up to max
fine fucking logic trannyposters

They still made fun of Damsel for being too extreme. VtMB might not have pushed it in your face as hard as some other games, but it still wanted to get the point across that extremism in any form is bad.

Indeed, just look at Anthem :)

Attached: 0F7AD507-48D0-4546-985A-A5A847316E17.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

>ramp it up to max
I've seen 100% less gays/trannies in Bloodlines 2 than we have in Cyberpunk so far

Get Camarilla ending you fucking retard.

Attached: 1533032807044.png (100x100, 21K)

Caine as the cab driver was just mostly a metaphor for how the vampire blood was affecting "where you're going". He wasn't the one doing all the sarcophagus stuff, and anyone that says he did is just making up headcanon.

Attached: .jpg (1599x664, 195K)

Also completely fine they removed elements from the first game that are too problematic

He was responsible for whatever it was that lowered your generation. The cryptic emails also weren't Jack's style.

Oh, you mean the only exception in like ten years?

>ramp it up to max
do you have any proof of this happening?

Single handedly saved the reputation of this game
Based

And saying that Republicans go to hell isn't already ramping it to the max? Stop being a retard, you've obviously never played the first game if you're bitching about VtMB turning political.

I never preorder anymore, not after GW2. I'm waiting for actual released game-gameplay before i decide.

Deus Ex shows you how inaccurate you are, and SS2 won't let you use weapons that you don't have the skill to use
In SS2 the skill only affects recoil and damage anyways

yeah just compare it to a differnt game that we know nothing about
also cope
read the tread, wath the video, eDuCaTe YoUrSeLf

Attached: lele.jpg (601x363, 306K)

Well I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that will happen again as the trailer made it clear that we'll have at least 4 choices in who to side with, at least one of them has to be at least somewhat in line with you and/or your character's opinions and they'll probably have wackos on every side.
One of the major parts of the setting is that pretty much everyone fucking sucks so I don't think they'll suddenly forget about that.

>He was responsible for whatever it was that lowered your generation.
Don't think there's any real proof of this happening. I know Andrei makes some comments but those could also just be taken as an insult, like he's saying you're not strong enough to do this on your own so it must be Caine.

>The cryptic emails also weren't Jack's style.
I like to think the emails aren't literal and are just another metaphor for your vampire instincts or something like that. Or maybe even messages from the devs trying to warn you.

I always side with Strauss
its just an Indiana Jones parody, kind of a lame ending tbqh

Yes the only one.

Battleborn, Lawbreakers, Andromeda, Metal Gear Survive, Agents of Mayhem, Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
All games Yea Forums shat on

>wath the video
I did wath the videos and didn't see anything being "ramped up to the max". I think you're just getting off on the shitposting. There's plenty to criticize about the game but I don't really see this issue you're trying to push so talking about it is a waste of time when there are real problems with the game to point out.

I honestly figured that was just him having a chuckle because he knew what Jack was up to and just helped you to succeed to see what would happen

Actually, it might be. A lot of polishing can be done in nine months, assuming, of course, that the game is "done" already

we arguably know more about Cyberpunk than Bloodlines 2 at this point

>Don't think there's any real proof of this happening.
LaCroix's attempts to dominate you at the end fail.

Cyberpunk 2077 is already very problematic. Also CDPR are vile transphobic criminals

Attached: 8605AB48-AD1A-4626-945F-42DE8302E095.jpg (780x700, 163K)

You make this argument in literally every thread you fucking shill faggot.
Fuck off already.

>watch the trailer
>environments and locales look great, atmosphere and lighting seems perfect, busy world bustling with potential victims
>okay voice acting
>vertical gameplay looks great
>facial animations and character models look bad, possibly unfinished
>combat looks trash
mixed feelings lads

Attached: 1560186633963.jpg (500x647, 43K)

I’m curious, what do people mean by polishing?
If they are talking about the animations that is unrealistic and wont get better.

>Can't give a reasonable rebuttal to a random guy on the internet

"Y..y..you're a shill!"

I don't know much about the PnP mechanics but I've seen people giving other explanations like you just had higher willpower at that point or something, and there are perks or whatever that you can have that make it harder for people to Dominate you. The game also never really makes mention of how that works so they could've taken liberties with it for the sake of the story without it needing to exactly match how it works in PnP.

>people
>change
Pick one

Bugs and scripts, mostly

You are BTFO'd in every thread, you just never stop spamming.

Light jokes in random dialogue or on the radio is not the same as gender pronouns and giving female character models male voices.

>voice acting
Voice acting was bad, vertical movement don't looks that interesting, I was hoping for more Mirror's Edge 1/AVP2 Predator, the only good thing was how the environment looks.

cool, so their target audience are all broke then?

They have to bring it from jarringly, worringly janky to endearing, lovable janky

He looked like a metal head and was fat, now he is thin, and dress like a retard hardcore WoD LARPer.

Why do you keep repeating MUH POLISH? The game needs more than fucking polishing. You think they are going to re-record all the shit voice acting for example? Fuck off you retarded shill.

>read the tread, wath the video, eDuCaTe YoUrSeLf
So you cannot provide the proofs

How did he lower the pcs generation? Is this why LaCroix dominate didnt work?

Sounds like typical CDPR

This game needs at least another year, but with Paradox publishing that's not gonna happen.

It baffles me that such a small below average studio choose to make a game aiming for realistic graphics. It ends up looking like complete shit because they aren’t competent enough to pull it off.

>like a retard
He looks pretty okay since Bloodlines 2 announcements
Also
>appearance somehow proves people's personality can change

Her mommy milkers are getting bigger every day. Beautiful.

What's wron wtiht VA?

>busy world bustling
Is this a joke?

he literally just grew a goatee and stopped combing has bangs back, also is slightly thinner.
its been 15 years user, these things happen. That doesn't mean he's suddenly a different dude

count the trannies and lesbos for me then
just for comparison and the like
i can but i wontwaste my breath
whywould i repeat what was said before in the same thread

No idea who you're talking about but I'm just someone with common sense. I've never spammed anything in any threads; maybe your dumbass comments just invite people to correct you a lot. Pretty funny that you immediately jump to that though since it's clear you bitch about this stuff in every thread too. You're no better than the other guy. Get a life.