Lmao kojima over here inventing genres and shit

lmao kojima over here inventing genres and shit

Attached: 17296367-74A8-4185-8A16-A691970FB4B5.jpg (750x906, 342K)

literally orange soapstones

He’s so full of himself it makes me
s e e t h e

>3rd person shooter.
>New genre.

does he mean walking simulators?

Cicada

Yeah, the same way that Metal Gear Solid was a "tactical espionage action" game because that's what was written on the cover. Kojima thinks the creator of a product gets to decide how people label it.

I fully anticipate a basic, big open world with rudimentary traversal and combat with an asynchronous multiplayer gimmick and cool cutscenes void of substance.

I know exactly what I'm getting into but I'm afraid others might not.

Attached: BD0D0C74-4F0C-4B9F-B274-AAA73CE135FD.jpg (1125x1278, 441K)

Kojima literally invented stealth genre in videogames. Why are you all doubting what he says

I don't know if you guys know this but Mr. Kojima is a pretty big deal.
He basically invented videogames.

how long till a thieftard replies to this post

I was initially excited but had a stupid frown on my face as soon as I saw the gunplay. Didn't he literally say that this was going to be a game about bridging people together rather than tearing them apart? what a fucking hack

Kojima literally invented the cold war

halo invented FPS

Everyone after this post must RREEEE

The man did some what create sneak em ups

>I don't want them to call my new game a walking simulator... I know, I'll just make up my own genre!

But kojima literally invented the stealth genre

I'm glad more people are realizing how much of a fucking hack Kojimbo is.

But it really was its own kind of game, not exactly a run of the mill stealth shooter.

I know this is a meme on this website but it’s actually somewhat true. Halo opened the FPS door to the mainstream. The genre wasn’t that popular prior to the first Halo.

Did you know that the concept of 'cold' didn't exist before the ice flower power up was introduced in Super Mario Brothers?
And who was it that forged the first Super Mario floppy disk in the fires of Mount Fuji? That's right: Hideo Kojima.

pacman invented the stealth genre

Only 6 million? Ouch!

What does that have to do with anything? Nobody's saying that the game won't sell well, just that it won't be very good.

So the word they're looking for would be popularised, not created.

Pac-Man doesn't have any stealth mechanics, it's all about abusing AI timings and patterns which is a part of stealth games but that's like saying all games with walking are walking simulators.

Creator decide it. But you cant controll if others agree nor the creator is correct.

No. MGS was the first stealth game.

That's actually a common misconception. The pioneering game in the stealth genre was actually an obscure title released under the name of 'Banjo and Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts'.

Hoping he gets exposed

Back in my day, we just called them "movie games."

>enemies can't see 3 meters beyond their vision
>”stealth”
Ohhhh im laffin. Please tell me another good joke

The chad Miyazaki
>creates a new genre unintentionally that journalists and people in the industry come up with themselves
The virgin Kojima
>attempting to create a genre himself and actually give it a name

Attached: 1497792717620.jpg (960x544, 81K)

>sales mean something

homosexual

it was thief

Was "Walking simulator" taken?

No buddy, Bethesda Softworks did.

Attached: Kojima.jpg (786x786, 96K)

>enemies can't see 3 meters beyond their vision
sounds like every stealth game ever

What is doom? What is Wolfenstein? What is Quake? And What is Unreal? I would say Unreal and Quake made it mainstream!

I fear kojima became too smart for the average gamer

Thief did it and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory perfected stealth.

NOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN WAAAAAAAAAAHH KONAMI SAVE ME

Attached: 5g7tcbvnug331.jpg (828x706, 51K)

Kojima just thinks that if you make a game of any genre with something new added to it, you're creating a brand new genre, he's special like that

Same with Chad Kamiya creating the hack and slash genre with DMC1. Kojima is just full of himself.

no tenchu did

>FPS
>Wasn't that popular before Halo
I realize you might've not been alive when Doom was released but that game crashed entire servers from people trying to get the shareware.

Taking in mind that MGS V was literal when they talked about words. DS is probably going to be literally Norman Reedus just making bridges.

Every part of the Gaming industry is simply a proxy for Kojima.
He's convinced the world that other game studios and developers exist and produce videogames to hide his power and distract all of you sheeple from the truth.
In reality, Hideo Kojima IS videogames.

onimusha was the firsr hack n slash

persona already did social strands

>Bethesda claims they invented FPS just because they bought id
BEYOND FUCKING MAD

Attached: 3c4.png (500x738, 225K)

Not really a genre if your game is the only one in it

Reminds me of Fate Last Encore. After everyone told Nasu that it was shit, his answer was that you need to think harder while watching his anime.

Attached: 126789102.png (1113x1080, 568K)

First 3D stealth game. Metal Gear 1 was the first stealth game.

"strand games"
I guess baby-carryin'-walk-'em-up just doesn't flow right.

I was already going to reply
>WHAT IS DOOM...
but someone beat me to it but you must be really fucking underage to have that mentality. FPS where fucking big in the 90s. I mean SO FUCKING BIG that Bill Gates himself promoted Win 95 with Doom 95. If you are underage you can not know how big FPS used to be long long before Halo.
Now if you want to talk about super big "moder" mainstream you might have heard about this PC game called
>Counterstrike
it used to be really popular and very big and got released in 2000 where Halo got released in 2001. Educate yourself.

Attached: fitzcarraldo-1200x580.jpg (1200x580, 120K)

and yet people say i'm wrong when i say the man is a narcissist

He literally invented the stealth genre

Stand games

Attached: 62162544_368284337375856_582094130991159290_n.jpg (1080x590, 36K)

wrong again, that was wolfenstein (not 3d)

he also invented 3rd persona dn first person shooters, stories in video games, cinematics, the mech genre, and casting celebrities as actual characters in video games

Uh, no you idiot. Tetris 3D was the first 3D game. The title even says so.
Fun fact: Tetris 3D also holds the distinction of being the first videogame ever touched by human hands.

This game holds the Guinness World Record for first stealth game, although other games like Wolfenstein already had implemented stealth elements. Arguably, it was a mix of MGS and Thief that properly established the genre as a unique separation from other games at the time.

Attached: 005_DOS_video_game_cover.jpg (182x268, 18K)

Does anyone remember that time when Kojima used his techno-magic to transfer himself into the digital world and download himself onto MGS5?

But it was?

>first videogame ever touched by human hands
What do you mean?

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

I don't understand your question.
Tetris 3D was the first videogame touched by human hands. This is both a straight-forward statement, and common knowledge.

Attached: bern.png (500x431, 207K)

Thats what i meant. Walking simulators arent the first game to have walking, but they fully embraced the mechanic and made a genre out of it.

Metal gear didn’t implement the first stealth mechanics but is the first to make a genre out of it

No, you fag, Call of Duty was the first FPS

Attached: 1511834274788.jpg (500x576, 89K)

There are plenty of stealth games that predate MGS, you fucking idiot.

But is true. Thief is still one of the best stealth games and the big daddy of the genre, and Chaos Theory with the sound detection meter and how visible you are according to the light, among other things, really pushed the genre.

You are an absolute retard if you think MGS created a genre that already existed before its conception.

That's what I dislike about him. Also he has zero programming skills and still gets all the credit. Now where have I heard that one before?

You misspelled 'The Simpsons: Hit and Run for the Ouya and Gameboy color'.

Wrong. There has been games with stealth elements but they arent stealth games.

Was Halo the first walking simulator because you can walk?

Are Kojima drones just baiting or do they really think Kojima invented the stealth genre?

was that in A Hideo Kojima Game: Hideo Kojima V: The Genius Kojumbo?

Attached: zone of the enders comment secction.png (299x475, 45K)

I said METAL GEAR not METAL GEAR SOLID you subhuman brainlet

I like that someone like Kojima exists in the industry, that said I think this game will be a huge pretentious mess.

Bethesda invented FPS when they made doom

Not Metal Gear Solid. Metal Gear.

you'd be surprised just how delusional kojimadrones are

>didn't fully watch e3
>thought that keanu snippet was in death stranding
>it is actually cringepunk
biggest disappointment of the year

>game does something new
>Means it's automatically a new genre of game

God what a fucking hack

Attached: 1557788959321m.jpg (1024x684, 63K)

Actually, the player never walks in Halo, but rather runs in place while the world is shifted around them.
It's not something that you notice on your first playthrough, but once you see it the entire way you approach the game changes.

Saboteur predates MGS and MG and is widely considered to be the first stealth game. Kill yourself you stupid fucking kojidrone cock sucker.

Source?

What does "Strand" game even mean?

Bridges to other colonies, you bigot.

lmao so damn pretentious

I thought it was overwatch

Technically he didn't invent stealth mechanics but can you name a game that implemented them as effectively before Metal Gear 1 and 2? NOT SOLID, the 2D games.

Saboteur made 0 impact on videogames.

Inventing a genre is much more than utilizing a mechanic. You have to have an impact in the industry to the point where other games follow

He's saying 6 million people probably know what they're getting into, as well

>BUT NOBODY PLAYED IT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!
Cope harder you stupid shit.

"A game that has only a STRAND of actual gameplay in-between movie cutscenes"

Attached: sengoku_rance___shimazu_iehisa.jpg (149x176, 12K)

>deathmatch

Attached: qwEotRw3LcpV7jT84tXp6i-320-80.jpg (320x180, 18K)

Not sure you understand. 005 is the first stealth game in that it's all about being stealthy, there's nothing else to it. In the same way that Wolfestein was the first FPS, it was Doom that properly made it into a popular genre.
In the same way, Kojima didn't invent stealth but he and Looking Glass with Thief, with one year of separation, are the ones who actually made fun and engaging stealth games. But they weren't the first.
I'm not trying to take away his credit here. He's obviously a big influence, he just didn't invent a genre.

Oh wow, this is so stupid I'm actually impressed.

Why are you such a reactionary brainlet?

Post a picture of yourself i wanna see what subhuman cant make a decent argument online

This is the same guy who thought he create the stealth game with MGS when the Thief series came out the same year.

>retarded wankshit is going to be part of a new genre of gaming called suckysucky5dorru, according to jokima

>Technically
No, it's not a technicality. He didn't do it at all.
>but can you name a game that implemented them as effectively before Metal Gear 1 and 2?
Saboteur.

mate love ya all and fuck off with in, he'd just going by a swipe up crust
everybody people knows halo isn't true

that's why i love Splinter Cell so much

Attached: smile.jpg (981x898, 115K)

Six million? Oy vey!

I laughed

Attached: thumb_ba-dum-tsss-37350171.png (200x174, 10K)

With Kojima, I could believe that

The only brainlet here is the person who thinks that popularity is an important factor in regards to when something was created.

Think of other mediums. Why is blade runner credited with inventing cyberpunk? It wasnt the first.

Its almost as if inventing a genre is to do more with influencing other creators to follow you,,,

Musical movements... literrary movements... art movements....

I actually formally studied those three in college and none of the genre makers were original. The movements started with everyone deciding after an influential creator

uh.. tell that to darwin
or jesus

Is it safe to say that Kojima is the Katie Bouman of vidya?

Attached: KB.jpg (931x524, 66K)

he programmed policenauts

Nah. It goes beyond video games and popularity. I get that youre a reactionary subhuman tranny, but use critical thinking for once.

Think of all the first genres for every medium (books, videogames, movies, paintings etc etc)

It was never about being the ‘first’

>movements=genre
Go back to school retard

what have Jesus to do with anything?
expect creating our whole universe ect.

Another reactionary reply. In lieu of an actual argument.

Nah just face it, youre a subhuman brainlet

You are blind my brother. Hideo Kojima coded the first Stealth ever game 'Metal Gear Solid: 0: The Beginnings' on the back of a slip of rice paper during the formation of the Qui Dynasty.

big if true

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

>Why is blade runner credited with inventing cyberpunk?
Because retards only look at what they like to claim any superiority from it. William Gibson has more credit in creating cyberpunk then Ridley Scott.
Might as well say that Pong wasn't the first video game because no one played it back then.

No. He's more like Lucas whereas he's the creative visionary taking all the credit from his team of workers and not just one member of a team who did a special thing.

>keeps parroting the same response
You are wrong kid, face it.

Wrong again. Why do subhumans use false equivalency to prop up a nonsensical argument?

Based Shimazu

>dood, elevator action was stealth af

At best, you could say it established a genre. There was no stealth genre until more stealth games were made. One does not "invent" a genre, it comes naturally.

EXPLAIN WHY THE INVENTOR OF ANY GENRE IN ANY MEDIUM ARENT THE FIRST

IS IT BECAUSE INVENTING A GENRE IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING THE FIRST?

>being this mad

It's a well known fact that the first neanderthal was Warren Spector using hand paintings in a cave to code Thief: Garrett's Origin

Pong wasn't the first video game. It was a side-on volleyball type game programmed on some old computer in the late 60's.

>more results
>"does mgs5 have an ending?"

Attached: 1560274644910.jpg (398x376, 40K)

>get btfo with proof that stealth games, as a genre, existed before MEtal Gear
>TRANNY TRANNY REACTIONARY SUBHUMAN
>it was never about being the first
So now you're admitting that he didn't invent the genre? The genre existed before Metal Gear's conception. So are you just going to move goalposts now and say that he popularized it? Kill yourself you stupid fuck.

Liar, Kojima's ancestor was a prehistoric rat that invented the concept of sneaking

My mistake. I always forget about Tennis for Two.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Why is blade runner credited with inventing cyberpunk?
It isn't.

Reactionary subhuman once again.

Stealth genre didnt exist before kojima. Stealth mechanics did. Thats the actual hegelian college educated response

This. Reactionary subhumans cant grasp this

>REEEEEEEEE
lol
Imagine being this stupid and still saying you are a college student

You pleb, Warren Spector was the first atom in the universe and he said "Let there be stealth. And there was stealth. And it was good"

based

>Stealth genre didnt exist before kojima.
And you have the audacity to call anyone else a brainlet? Keep coping you fucking faggot. Everyone ITT think's you're a fucking moron.

>copies demon's souls
>"I have invented a new genre called Souls - I mean... Strand games! In it, death is no the end of the game! Instead you incur a penalty and you go hollow- I mean... Stranded!"

Yeah he's a real luminary.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>samefag kojimafag spamming ITT

Even following that logic he still didn't created the stealth genre.

MGS popularised it. It did it so well that it's synonymous with the genre now.

As a person with a bachelor's in Fine Arts, I gotta say you're wrong. Popularity doesn't mean it was the creator of a genre, merely it was the one to bring it into the limelight. As I previously stated in the thread that the Thief series came out the same year as MGS which was also a big hit and implemented stealth into the gameplay to a much higher degree.

>Tactical Espionage Action
Stealth Game
>Strand Game/Social Strand System
????? Social Connection?

Inventing a genre is exclusive from inventing a game mechanic. Reactionary subhuman trannies cant grasp this.

Look at any medium. The first travel book isnt the first. The first horror punk band wasnt the first.

Its pretty simple to grasp lol

more like last man standing

Bait or you’re 12.

he needs to release on on his own first

Its not popularity as you subhumans keep saying. And im not talking about metal gear SOLID from the 90s either.

You can really tell v is full of reactionary brainlets.

Kojima loves to have his own dialect like everyone who attempts to speak Engrish, "Tactical Espionage Action" is literally fucking Engrish.
It got associated with "stealth genre" and "Social Strand System" will likely be associated with just "social genre".

ahem
vocal chord parasite

got em

Metal Gear came out in 97, Thief in 98. But I agree though.

If we're talking of a genre, not as a concept, but a means that is actually used to classify games, he's right. The thing is, the genre still didn't exist when MG came out because it was pretty much the only stealth game anyone bothered playing. There was no need for a genre. It wasn't until late 90s that stealth started being used to classify games, way after MG.

He did this too with Polienauts, said it was a new genre. He originally wanted to call it something like Virtual Realty, but as VR took off he said it was like Cinematic adventure or something.

He didn't invent the genre because it existed before he ever entered the scene. This seems to be a very strange concept for you to understand.

Guy loves do smell his own farts, doesn't he?

He's a modern arts student, what else can you expect.

Wrong. The mechanics existed before he came into it. But he invented the genre.

Inventing a genre =/= inventing game mechanics

Now that there are actual games revealed from E3 can we stop talking about this garbage?

So how, in your own words, did he "invent" the genre?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-150534_Twitter.jpg (1080x544, 117K)

> Tactical Espionage Action
> T.E.A
Tea didn't exist until Hideo Kojima willed it into being. Truly, he is a benevolent master.

>JP: September 3, 1998

>strand genre
So how we help each other in Souls games? Fuck this nippon fuck

this
MGSV was the first MGS I played because I never owned a Sony console growing up, and when I saw his name for the 20th time in the first 2 hours of gameplay I was fed up with it

Attached: boiling.gif (420x236, 615K)

Programmers don't deserve the credit. They're not the ones who make the concept

This will surprise a friendless neet but genre is a socially-agreed invention. Meaning it is the social impact of your work. There hasnt been a more influential person in stealth games than kojima

I don't get this fucking "cutscenes" meme. MGS4 is the only Metal Gear game with actually long cutscenes, and the cutscenes in the previous MGS games have been consistently hailed as some of the best ever. And MGSV didn't even fucking have any cutscenes, people were pissed (This board included) that it didn't have more.
Have you people ever actually played these games or are you just shitposting nimrods?

July 13, 1987

Attached: Metal_Gear_cover.jpg (270x376, 73K)

6 million more

So then he didn't invent it, but popularized it. Holy shit, you're fucking stupid.

>social strand system
So, Death Stranding is social media?

NOOW WE'RE BOILING

Time for a taste test

>strand games
Damn I love going to the beach and dig some holes.

Attached: 1550136318300.jpg (640x831, 155K)

Wow. Really this level of discourse is astounding.

Genre by its very definition is SOCIAL IMPACT. Im astounded at how stupid you are my man. Please read a book

>sales reflect quality

this is what happens when you give plebians rights

Attached: pfffft.png (441x302, 58K)

Pong WASN'T the first videogame dingus.

/v isn’t real people, they bitch about everything

What were [current year] Madden and FIFA sales at?

kojima confirmed george lucas of video games

ITT: Brainlet neets cant believe people classify genre as a socially based concept

Almost as if theyre projecting their inconsequential lives

When was the last time Lucas made a new IP?

Honestly, I don't hate this. I'd probably do shit like this for shits and giggles.
Now it's just a question of whether or not he really came up with some new concept and not just a slight variation from the typical AAA gameplay.

Devs absolutely hate "idea guys" but for some people it's their only exploitable talent. Kojima is not alone in the industry in his capacity for "making" games. There's dozens of big name directors in the AAA world who probably don't even know how to use a web browser, yet when the project is finished, it is they who get all the credit and they who accept all the awards.

I understand a dev's hatred for this kind of person but they need to understand that studios and teams are like a singular organism. Their role in that organism is to produce a certain something based on their skill. Someone else has to be the brain and creative force of that organism.

lmao

Yes, I already corrected myself.

You can stop trying to pull shit out of your ass to try and seem correct. It's getting old.

>Definition of genre
1 : a category composition characterized by a particular style, form, or content
>Synonyms : breed, class, description, feather, ilk, kidney, kind, like, manner, nature, order, sort, species, strain, stripe, type, variety

You're just trying to shit your originally shitty argument into popularity (irrelevant) because you didn't know Saboteur existed before Metal Gear. Kill yourself already you blind fanboy.

>ideas guy

NEET detected. There is a creative director in any industry you subhuman

People bend over backwards to defend this guy.

The only way I can see it standing out enough is if they do something like Journey's system of meeting and engaging with people and crank it up to 11. Maybe, just maybe that would be enough.

maybe read the entire post before replying to it next time.

No the game system involves tiers. So you have levels of worlds kind of like the movie inception. I have only been able to figure out two of the worlds so far.

>World 0
The overworld where you run around and sandbox it up doing story shit and impacting the lower levels indirectly
>World 1
When you die in the overworld you come here and it's much more combat heavy, filled with guns and war shit

Also think there's an element of shifting between so die in world 1 you get sent back to world 0 but severely gimped.
Overall seems like a mix of Souls (mainly DeS) and world shifting from what I understand.

Once again, if that's the case MG didn't invent shit because no one was talking about a stealth genre back then, even after it came out, and mgs wasn't the only popular stealth game of its time.

cringe

>quotes a dictionary

Truly the level of discourse a subhuman brainlet is capable of.

Mental gymnastics like watching A fat guy on the treadmill.

Meanwhile in the real world:

>first action genre = not the first movie
>first gothic horror fiction = not the first book
>first arthouse movie = not the first either

I come from the real world and i work in the industry. I can tell you never even went to college

Pretty much, with some mix of social media maybe ARG stuff, but even then, it would just be called a multiplayer element. The invasions in Dark Souls are somewhat unique but would anyone call Invasion Multiplayer a genre?

Metal gear kept konami in the videogame industry for decades

>I come from the real world and i work in the industry.
LOL of course

That's 3 times as much as the piece of shit known as Snake Eater. Seethe.

As previous anons said

Inventing a genre =\= inventing a game mechanic

>i work in the industry
Yes we already figured you were a shill, thanks for the confirmation though.

Kojima invented 3D visuals: FACT
Kojima invented cutscenes: FACT
Kojima invented stealth: FACT
Kojima invented voice acting: FACT

Social strand system will revolutionize gaming

>it's been too long since i was the centre of attention! i need my fix!

>The genre wasn’t that popular prior to the first Halo
lmao

Don't you have some "refugees" to welcome?

After seeing the gameplay and now this shit I am pretty sure this shit is going to be mediocre as fuck and will be praised by kojimadrones and normies just because of the high production value.

ITT: brainlet neets struggle to reconcile two socially based concepts

Who knew a bunch of losers cant comprehend SOCIAL CONCEPTS

loooooooool

>he keeps going
Keep entertaining us clown

KEK, cope harder you stupid fucker.

im not arguing technicalities with you clearly you know what i mean

kojima needs to be kept in check by konami to produce something good that isn't complete pretentious shit, george needed people to challenge him but instead he made the original trilogy

Is that how they call walking simulators these days?

And? It was popular, but not nearly enough to create a genre. The big budget stealth games only came more than 10 years later.

Inventing stealth mechanics isnt inventing a genre. Dissing with words and beats existed hundreds of years before rap.

Pretty sure MGSV was just a project to see how much he could actually get away with before getting shitcanned. He didn't want to make it to begin with... the writing for the series was on the wall with 4. It was his only escape.

"Double-edged Multiplayer Action"
But say you had people helping you, and much more frequently had an OP invader that you and a friend need to take down. Then on another time you had to be the invader to progress. Anything in enough volume can become a genre.

reeves won't save a shit game tho

SIX GORILLION

im a zoomer and this post offends me, youre making us look worse than usual

>be me have a bachelors in communication
>see argument over genre in vee
>no one has defined genre yet for what it is: classification of a creators social impact
>point out the false conflation of inventing a mechanic with inventing a genre
>vee subhumans struggle to understand the clear difference

Like clockwork.

neither will reedus

>walking simulation
>le epic cutscene
>brief tpp action/shooter
>le epic cutscene
>pick gear before mission
>le epic cutscene
>walk some more

Behold the new genre

That was the 80s. It's almost impossible to invent genres nowadays, at least consciously.

Asynchronous multiplayer will be a gimmick like all instances before it.
Koji doesn't have the resources for proper multiplayer.
World shifting will be a gimmick like all instances before it.
Has the potential to have good survival gameplay.
Has the potential to have a dynamic open world this time (looks like its just overworld getting dev attention and no bases).

>"MGS"5 sells like hotcakes
>konami still set kojima go because the game was unfinished
now that's what I call integrity

so another live service game, yay.

Attached: 1534015421216.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Kojima made metal gear in the 80s

>tfw this is what it's going to be

Attached: 1536482073528.jpg (597x596, 57K)

they look almost exactly the same

See kthxbye I'm done arguing with pompous retarts

Hold hands

6 million copies across 3 platforms worldwide is hardly selling like hotcakes

SurVive was the best MG game since Rising.

>going to college and using correct terms is pompous
Subhuman

I can't believe Kojima invented video games

wtf is this gay shit, I typed Hold hands not "hold hands".

Oh for fuck sakes, don't tell me mods filtered it. Testing.

Hold hands
Hold hands
H.ave sex

trolled

Yall just hatin

Fucking retards, you fell for my ruse.

Attached: 1545898261773.png (355x497, 64K)

wow dude, he copied Froms invention

you got me good user

Wait. Is this an actual thing?
Does the phrase Hold hands get changed to hold hands?
There's no way the mods have that kind of power.

GHOST = DEATH

WIRE = STRAND

His genre is already overpopulated

trolled again, that wasn't me

Not that user, but FPS's were still all called "Doom clones" until like maybe Half-life

It's a good thing he did neither.

The same way mgs is not stealth game but tactical espionage action

Yikes.

Would be great if mods actually filtered "have sex" to "i'm a virgin" or something

I will repost my shitty oc in every SOCIAL STRAND SYSTEM that I see

Attached: 2019.png (530x1106, 648K)

fuck you, kojima created video games

Pretentious cunt

kek

True facts.

Attached: 1546153714765.jpg (720x1000, 61K)

Why can't anons accept that this game will be and is an unequivocal masterpiece?

The insectoid is way above his head. I sincerely hope his game is complete and utter mediocre trash.

what the fuck is 007 then?

Nips do that all the time.
Giving funky genre categorizations for their games are like a national pasttime for japanese devs.

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THE DOOM?

Attached: GetOutOfMyBrain.jpg (1400x1400, 1.23M)

Why

Attached: 1560299816172.gif (200x200, 28K)

Hope It's not some always connected gimmick

A moderately popular puzzle-platformer.