Metroid Not Coming Back And It's Deader Than F-Zero

RIP

Attached: mp4logo-800x450.jpg (800x450, 39K)

I'll indulge your retardation:
Nintendo reset the progress being made on Metroid Prime 4 because it was fucking trash. So instead of just letting the studio continue to make a shit game, they pulled the plug and development started over from scratch.

Now go be a retarded nigger faggot soi boi somewhere else.

Go back

Not only did they pull the plug, they have it back to Retro after seeing what was happening. I wonder how many Japs sudoku'd

FPBP as usual

fpbp

I can't even begin to sift through this retardation, could somebody explain?

fpbp

That made me remember something. Where is the game they were working for past 5 years until they were forced to make another metroid?

>let me keep changing my IP tonget some ground

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

Metroid is dead

Friendly fucking reminder that the Prime series is O.V.E.R. and making a fourth installment only shows one thing: the will to cash in on the popularity of the series.
They could make another 3D Metroid but call it something else but NOPE, let's not take risks and name it like the previous ones!
Prime 4 is a stupidity for stupid people. Dark Samus/The Metroid Prime is dead, the Phazon is gone, there's NOTHING left that made the series initially.

Metroid 5 IS where it's at. The problem is that the scenarists wrote themselves into a corner with the end of Fusion (no more X, no more Ridley, no more Metroids, the GF are a bunch of traitors, etc.) and have no idea what to do for the next adventures of Samus.

It was dead the moment other m was released

It was dead the moment Fusion was released

It was dead the moment they gacpve Seamus shell shock syndrome Every time Ripley came in.

It was dead the moment they made the protagonist a girl.

It was dead the moment they had some her talk in the game as if she's a broken nutcase in other m.

That's sexist.

The female I can tolerated but it was done she turned more in to a feminist schoolgirl.

She should of never been a blonde honestly. She should've been the green hair one like Bailey to make her more mysterious and alienish.

It was over the moment she was a perky blonde instead of this alienish selfish charcter.

Attached: nick-savino-2017-11-samus-justinb.jpg (840x900, 205K)

It was over the moment they handed her over to another studio

It was over the moment they gave her high heels

It was over the moment they shrunk to make her more likeable to other newcomers

It was over the moment they killed every rival she had.

What about Sylux?

It was over the moment they didn't focus on her role of being a bounty hunter but instead making her some sort of hero.

They barely not even recognised him anymore user except for one spinoff.

It was over the moment they gave her federation friends in other m when it was made apparent that she a bounty hunter or either works alone or with other hunter as competitions.

It was over the moment she stop being a bounty hunter.

It was over the moment they made the Chozo (her family caretakers) more irrelevant and made her more federation militarised.

And yet, people are complaining about SR
That's sad. There was room to build something with this guy. Loved playing as him, his alt form was so much fun.

It was over the moment they kept trying to make her more humanize and not the fact she basically doing her job as a bounty hunter.

I don't think the Japs know what a bounty hunter is. They stopped Retro having Prime 3 revolve around bounty hunting likely for the same reason they pulled the plug on the John Woo film – only WE can flesh out our IPs, now excuse us while we utterly fail to do so.

She supposed to be a bounty hunter who goes in do what she has to do with pavement and go back to her ship or bar and relaxed without a care about the government or federation. This is something that's wrong with the developers.

Stop making her a chosen one savior,

It was over the moment they kept bringing in more human characters and bringing the federation military to make it more space military (like halo) giving off it's uniqueness.

They should've made more alien factions governments and so forth to increase the mysterious sci-fi vibe of metroid.

I'd like to see her shmoozing around the galaxy while studying the chozo "extinction" in her spare time

Attached: 6ff3127cde095a502a12b8469a50e9dc.jpg (241x416, 35K)

It was over when they partnered her up with a couple of scrubs In other m when it's clearly shown she can take care of herself and doesn't give a damn about the federation.

This or going to a bounty hunter guild and bragging about her bounties to her competitors as bragging rights.

Wish they could have just said
"Yeah, we're still working on Metroid. Need more time though. No point showing you anything since it'll probably be way more different than what we'll release."

I actually forgot she was a bounty hunter...

Could you imagine a more fleshed out Metroid game set up like Stranger's Wrath, where, you know, you're actually a bounty hunter?

It was over the moment they kept constantly changing the artstyle of her series to somerhing of bland and not it's originally or bizarre weird designs of the alienish designs of metroid.

It was over the moment they made her idolize and drool over the Admiral in other m as her mentor and lover instead of the Chozo who not only took her in when she lost everything but also tra ones her to her abilities.

It was over the moment they kept shedding away the Chozo heritage and artifacts that samus kept with her in remembrance and kept bringing human stuff in her belongings.

It's almost as if they literally don't care which is sad....

Japanese people initially just thought it would be cool to make a character that is a bounty hunter. The problem is that bounty hunting is something that goes against the values of Nintendo.

It was over the moment they made her more military constantly when in actuality she a lawman before she left and became a bounty hunter.

honesty wasn't expecting any metroid news, prime or 5, even as a fan

a little disappointed retro's new ip is still being shelved though...

That's sad dude...

glad i kept my wii u...

Attached: 1560276769347.jpg (1032x774, 488K)

>It was over the moment they made her more military constantly when in actuality she a lawman before she left and became a bounty hunter
They could've made her like Birdy Cephon in Birdy The Mighty but they blew it.

Good keep them in remembrance dude.

It was over they kept shoving her with every human military force they can find when it's made clear she doesn't show any love for the federation at all. She embraces her Chozo side more.

It was over when they killed Ripley off

It was over when they killed the Metroids off

What is the point of calling it "Metroid" if your gonna kill them off?

It was over when they kept making hey more of a presence in the space. when she supposed to be a mysterious bounty hunter who's only answer to those with higher payment.

Actually that could be the plot for Metroid 5: Samus who decides to tell the Federation to go fuck themselves after the B.S.L. fiasco and stumbles upon signs of Chozo survivors on a distant planet and she decides to search for them.

HAVE SOME FAITH, WILL YA?
HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH

Metroid is dead and it's a catastrophe how much it's being shelved and treated but it's better for it to be that then the developers keep forgetting she's a bounty hunter who travels the universe. Rest in peace.

It was over the moment they released a Metroid title on the NES.

It was over the moment they made Metroid Prime Hunters.

user I wish it was true but they keep on shoving the human government military to her every damn time. She's doesn't need them, she a bounty hunter jyst giver a bounty and that's it. No they keep making her in to some master chief savior. She not that, she here for two thing bounty and money........as well as some payback.

You can only blame Other M for that. It was actually great in Fusion.

It was over the moment they killed off the metroid baby wiping out any ounce of character progression.

It was a good twist since it your basically taking care of a alien life form and at the same time showing mercy to it. Bit instead the developers want to focus on the human federation constantly instead.

Not while Retros on the job. Metroid is basically their baby, they won't let it die.

It was over when the first doujin came out

>You can only blame Other M for that. It was actually great in Fusion.
And then after fusion it continued on to "let shove more human characters and so forth in the next sequel". I have no problem of her past being brought up but it should be at a rarity. The Federation should have less of a appearance in Seamus bounty hunting career.

>Force your subsidiary to work 100-hour weeks to meet a deadline or suffer humiliation and poverty, then make the deadline for the sequel(s) even smaller
Hey look at me, I'm a soulles slit-eyed fuck who hasn't been primarily involved in a decent game in thirty years. I will latch onto your game and ruin it with my TOTALLY OPTIONAL SUGGESTIONS and inspire even the most creatively bankrupt hack at the company to create a character and mythos surrounding my enigmatic nature as a fucking insane autistic tree climbing sycophant.
>Threads for vaporware for a subseries with 1 good game

Attached: 4F541EC6-FCC6-44BE-9170-A5740439A7B7.jpg (1280x720, 86K)