Imagine if you knew in 2004 this would be the future of gaming

Imagine if you knew in 2004 this would be the future of gaming

Attached: 1560169450280.png (566x814, 993K)

I knew because I read 2000ad

Is this Doom 4?

Its like their making games not to sell

Honestly I'm pretty happy with this, since it'll inevitably flop and we'll be one step closer to Phil closing Ninja Theory and Tameem being out of a job.

I would have joined the taliban.

Why can a modern a G-rated game like Pokemon Sword and Shield have better looking and more liked female characters than the newest western teen or mature rated AAA games?

Because you need to play budget japanese games made by Aquira, Artdnik and Compile Heart

Attached: CSIS_PS4_cover.jpg (300x332, 33K)

>so fat she needs a giant wheel to carry her lard ass around
Imagine becoming a large wheel because you literally can't stop eating. It's the ultimate fat joke, roll, nigga, roll!

Attached: 1560194620497.png (327x316, 211K)

>She's so fat she needs to ride around on a wheel while everyone else uses their legs like a normal human being

Am I the only person who think that's actually funny?

>a literal bellywheeler

Yes, because Judge Dredd predicted this in the 80's.

>4v4 mini moba
>melee focus so enjoy button mashing and latency
literally dead before arrival. absolutely no one on earth wants to play garbage like that.

lol this fat dyke has a unicycle installed in her body! hahaha!

so funny! i am gonna buy this punky game!

>American level

Not gonna lie. If the colors were toned down a bit, I'd quite like her design.
It's very distinctive.

I knew it would come a time where my hobby would become filled with shit that I no longer was interested in. It would be filled with western developers that felt entitled to my money instead of trying to sell me their products. A time when games bloggers felt their jobs as hobby bloggers was more important than what it really was, looking back onto their careers and being embarrassed to be 40-50 years old and never achieving anything better than "video games journalist" being a laughing stock in the journalism industry. I always knew they would be the ones that would fuck my hobby up. Wanting validation from others in the journalism industry they would try to change my entertainment hobby into something its not- claiming its "art" in ways that it could never be considered art, because the talent is not there. The time that I lost interest in my hobby because it was infiltrated by people with other motives instead of being entertained. To rape my hobby for monetary gain only, instead of doing something they loved to create something fun for the fans of the hobby and make a buck on the side. This time came probably around the time Blizzard got bought by Activision, but I held onto the industry until gamergate, then I stopped throwing money at it. I bought a couple of PS4 games, refused to buy an Xbone, havent bought a PC game in years (Arr matey) and recently bought a switch. I have decided to throw all my money at nintendo and their first party games because they don't need to push any type of politics.

This character is on our side though.

She's such a fat disgusting blob of shit she needs a motorised scooter wheel to move around. It's much better than these games that have fat women sprint around the map.

What if being attached to a wheel is the reason she got fat?

lol just don't play shit games lol

>is buttercup Yea Forumsā€˜s new waifu?

Attached: 4D2C420C-246A-43D9-9BC2-47F7188D1B11.jpg (448x267, 39K)

unironically looks exactly like the big bulldyke bitch that cuts my hair

Attached: 1552025816391.jpg (280x280, 12K)

do you think she's sitting down because she's fat, or she's fat because she's always seated?

Attached: big thonk.png (451x619, 428K)

lolno fat is due to overeating not lack of exercises

Which came first the fatty or the fat scooter?

this board would be calling Twisted Metal SJW if it came out today