WTF is with all these normalfag pandering?

WTF is with all these normalfag pandering?

Attached: normalfags.jpg (726x800, 141K)

? That's the playerbase core these days.

what did you like at E3?

>marvel
>cdpr
>not normalfag

>normalfag pandering?
It's like you just answered your own question but you're too fucking retarded to realise it.

Normalfags play games now. Enjoy the ruination of your favorite hobby.

>I have never seen or heard of Johnny Mnemonic

>t. zoomer fag

It’s almost like they’re trying to appeal to a lot of people or something.

2 years in a row where CDPR didn't show gameplay. I realized they stopped being a small RPG studio dedicated to making good games and are nothing but a corporate sellout now.

>implying this has anything to do with the movie
Dumb faggot, you probably only heard about the movie in the past 2 years and now feel like namedropping it makes you sound cool.
Given the plot, fucking a scanner darkly is more relevant and it’s not fucking relevant.

>cyberpunk target audience is now comparable to capeshit
makes sense, considering the design decisions

Cause they know they’re shit at gameplay design so they try to hide it

>AAA games
>not normalfag
pick one

Nigger stop acting like Johny Mnemonic is some kind of obscure film. This is just a fucking tease and a tribute of sorts

Wtf are you on about? It is playable in e3 booths right now and is pretty great apparently. Avengers is also playable, but quite awful unfortunately.

You mean those AAA studios with budgets in the hundreds of millions are after the mainstream audience?

Attached: 1535575436651.png (746x854, 1.25M)

Don't lie to yourself they added him to pander to zoomers.
And knowing how much of a shithead CDPR director is, he probably saw Keanu in fortnite and wanted him in cyberpunk too.

>now
It's been going on for like ten years mate.

I watched the movie and played the pinball machine at least 20 years ago.

It’s nothing of the sort, they are riding off the wick/fortnite popularity, and they’re not even hiding it.
They purposefully gave him the same hair he has in the movie and fortnite when silverhand is supposed to look completely different.

Johnny Mnemonic has been a fucking cult favourite for the best part of two decades you utter faggot.

Then why aren't we seeing any gameplay footage? Why didn't they show it in front of everyone at the conference? Again they choose to show it to the press instead of us the consumers. They're a marketing company now. Not a game developer.

It still blows my mind how shitty the faces look for that Avengers game. The only one that looks good is Hulk

This.

Except it’s nothing new. Demo behind closed doors at e3 followed by videos of that same demo around the gamescom.

What the fuck is with Black Widows manface?

>implying this hasn't been happening since 2003

Based Keanu.

>Hey guys we killed off or replaced all of them in the movies but don't worry here they are in your games so we can kill them off again!!

Keanu is overrated and reddit tier. But avengers are awesome and if you don’t like it for the sake of being contrarian then you really should kys