The video game industry is in shambles

+ Tifa's censorship
You could have prevented this.

Attached: Resetera.jpg (1589x458, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
youtube.com/watch?v=BCUvx2BExZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1534725673131.png (1297x390, 175K)

>You could have prevented this.
No, I couldn't. And That's A Good Thing™.

Trying to prevent "this" is exactly what faGGots did and they only accelerated the process.

None of those are bad things, though.

but I agree with all of that

Attached: smugpost.png (858x1200, 795K)

>censorship
Come on. Her tits are slightly smaller, probably because of the west. Does it matter? Did your enjoyment of the game really hinge on those tits being 10% bigger? Just go fucking beat off instead of stomping your feet and complaining about something so inconsequential.

I swear, this board is 80% sexually frustrated teenagers and 15% preteens who rosterfag instead of play games.

>I'm totally for free expression, you guys
>But ugh, I really wish these bluepilled cucks weren't financially successful
cringe

>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
How do I get back to the old timeline?

Attached: Dxe69DhV4AEis7e.jpg (326x326, 18K)

oh noooo little jakey can't say no no words online anymore. cry more white boy. get over it, hate is no longer tolerated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
Their winning is based on losing, so it's easy to gain ground.
It's like being a well respected member of resetera because you chopped your balls off, or keeping family together because you let your wife sleep with somalians.

You're a pussy if this actually bothers you and that guy is based Lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

sit on my face

RESETERA, BAY BAY!!!

>Squenix refuses to add lolis and shotas to XIV
They are already in the fucking game.

Attached: lalaxiv.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Among some of the feedback we received were requests for playable characters that resembled young boys and girls. Unfortunately, this is one request we cannot consider for ethical reasons.

>With every passing year the debate surrounding moral and ethical issues in games grows more intense, and we do not want to present children in battle or in pain—and posing such characters sexually and taking screenshots and so forth would be expressly forbidden.

>In any event, regardless of what our players did or did not intend to do, the fact remains that if a review board were to evaluate such content and determine it were unacceptable, we would be forced to suspend FFXIV’s service. We ask that you keep these factors in mind as we strive to abide by the changing standards of the times.

>requests for playable characters that resembled young boys and girls
LALAFELLS ARE IN THE FUCKING GAME
youtube.com/watch?v=BCUvx2BExZI

And ResetERA's FC Cenozoic is on the Ultros server, and they love to be social justice fucktards.

That's what Square Enix said a month ago. Go bitch at them.

>Square enix refuses to add lolis and shotas
They've had a toddlercon race since the fucking original launch. Why are trannies so incredibly fucking retarded?

Attached: reseterasafespacebaybee.png (597x428, 353K)

see: and

>imagine keeping notes of these events
>imagine writing this list
>imagine trying this hard

guise I'm scared
why they hate us

Attached: 1559015322132.png (800x473, 19K)

BASED COLE BAY BAYYYYYY

Read between lines They don't need to add loli-race in because they already have one.

Attached: 355043_5_.png (600x400, 33K)

That's literally statistically insignificant, why do trannies always come up with the WORST comebacks?

cope

Seethe and cope, you cringe and bluepilled tranny. Yikes, dilate and have sex.

Are you saying they'll take Lalafells out of the game?

Yet we have characters like Alphinaud and Alisaie running around anyway.

Was that the best excuse they could come up with? They just don't want to add another body type.

Isn't there a Discord that goes out of their way to show how much restera is "winning"? I swear they're going that ironically.
You can thank Sargon of Applebee's for making GamerGay worse than it already is. Glad that anglo is a laughing stock all across the UK.

I hate these kind of arguments b/c it implies that sjw games are successful b/c of the politics and not just because the unwashed masses are fucking retarded and will buy anything that is popular.
mk11 is the prime example of this.

It doesn't really imply that at all. It only implies that, as you said, normies don't care. Games can have whatever politics they want. As long as they entertain the masses, that's good enough.

take the blackpill
there is no turning back from the changes they've made to society
it will just stay accepting of this kind of degeneracy forever
any attempt at trying to go back will result in backlash from the average person who has been fine tuned by the media, hollywood and the celebrities to take this all as normality
just stop giving a shit and let the chaos commence, otherwise you're just wasting your breath on these faggots

Attached: D1E74wKUwAArIqR.jpg (352x116, 11K)

I'd say censorship is an even worse take than pandering.