His spotify has vidya music

>his spotify has vidya music...

Attached: B506CC2D-8F95-481D-A5D2-86E2511973AA.png (1000x808, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdhdKR47HfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IUc0R8bbWQE
youtube.com/watch?v=M0OKco1dA2g
youtube.com/watch?v=XJDbQqLw_ng
youtube.com/watch?v=IUvvGf8T7wM
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
youtube.com/watch?v=8WpUcsQMz5M
youtube.com/watch?v=lndBgOrTWxo&list=PL5apiQ8PZxT-dfUdcp86ijpKQ_hdPexMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ahxhSkqJ-28
youtu.be/y9nrhfaGB_k
juegosytecnologia.com/spotify-premium-gratis-para-android-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spotify
Lmao, imagine paying monthly to not own any music

this zoomers are truly cucks

Attached: sakurai in hoodie.jpg (361x361, 15K)

>phoneredditer
>frog garbage

you're not even qualified to talk about music unless you play 4 instruments

If I wanted to own the music I'd buy it on vinyl, but the vast majority of music I listen to I have no interest in owning

can i get a puff?

>he pays for music when audacity and youtube are free

Attached: 1558587389688.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

It's free.

based
also a lot of music there is region locked.
FUCK DRM

>taking pride in ""owning"" the creation of someone else
lmao

First...
>Spotify
yikes

and second
twewy ost is kino

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-073743.png (1312x2560, 1.64M)

>Paying for music

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

It's "free" but you can't just pick a song and play it, every playlist has to be on shuffle. Every 3 songs there is an Ad. You can't just pick a song and play it.

>they're such a shallow person they literally judge others based on what kind of music they listen to

Attached: 1535202178560.png (953x1282, 753K)

>he gives a bad fuck what other people listen
become better

who /YouTubetoMP3/ gang here?

Attached: 53BFBA9D-C502-4C73-9818-49D165458D59.jpg (960x960, 223K)

>youtube rip
You're worse than the spotify users christ

>Use Spotify on PS4
>Can pick any song you want
>Everytime a ad pops up close Spotify and open it again

Attached: 1558206375825.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

You can though, what the fuck are you talking about. You can also just block the ad domains, it just works.

THIS

yeah, love me that youtube compression.

so what you're saying is that none of the games you play have high quality soundtracks. there are even videogames which use songs created by music producers, like Hotline Miami and Furi. retard

spotify is fucking retarded

That's how perpetual licenses work, the creator gives away a part of their rights in exchange for money.

>his spotify is full of niggers who can't sing or rap but girls at his high school still want to fuck them rather than him so he must try to emulate their braindead "style" to be accepted
Y I K E S, i'd rather listen to some street fighter themes

>he streams music

Attached: 1554202963867.png (941x775, 128K)

>Spotify
Pirate music or just buy the albums I bet you also have a crunchyroll pay piggy

>that projection
Jesus dude was high school that rough?

just pulled it up on my phone, I cannot pick a song, I can only play forced shuffle playlists.

>tfw youtube premium
the ability to download hours upon hours of youtube vids is invaluable cause of my job

>phone
lmao, works on my machine.

>not using youtube-dl in the terminal

I use YouTube Red for music
>no ads on my consoles or phone when I want to watch big screen shit without changing around chords or when watching mobile shit, haven't seen a YouTube ad in years
>music library of whatever the fuck I want. I can listen to obscure things music platforms will never have
>can make any YouTube video audio only or minimized while using my phone for other things to pass time out in the overworld

paying subscription for YouTube sounds and is retarded but it's comfy as fuck compared to anything else

>He has Spotify
>Not apple music

what a dweeb

Attached: citizen_kane_1.jpg (1280x720, 500K)

>he doesn't just play music on his computer through youtube and directly record it with his phone and an audio recorder app
Based retards paying for music.

>Paying for any form of media
lmaoing at your life

music is for degenerates.

>just found out what this was
Do normalfags really stream music? That sounds dreadful. I bet you're really limited to what you can listen to depending on the service you use, so you can only listen to really popular shit.

Whats wrong with vidya music? Better than the NIGGER music kids listen too

Based pirate

your bet is wrong

fpbp

>streaming
>paying
>low quality
pick none and only none

not on the level of videogames

>Not downloading extremely low quality mp3s

>just found out what this was
It astonishes me how ignorant people are of the world around them.

>not using spotify/tidal to discover new music and listen to shit you don't really care about.
>not having a plex server with all your favorite music in FLAC quality.
Sure smells like pleb in here

Attached: 1552328334371.jpg (540x430, 36K)

retards tend to forget that the composers have nothing to do with the actual video game and are a separate element. they're obsessed with insisting games aren't art so they also lump the music into the same category, doesn't matter if it's made by a talented composer that they just hired

>tfw playlist is nothing but jojo and attack on titan op's

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 27K)

all these phonefags are degenerates.

you can buy a lifetime premium for like 2usd and listen to all the music in the world

For me it's Kenji Ohtsuki and the Zetsubou Shoujotachi

>phone
Okay yes that version blows. I was talking about the PC version.
>supporting Apple
fag

>unironically downloading and storing music
The alternative to Spotify isn't "owning" music but wasting your time on Kazaa Lite. With Spotify, or any other streaming, there is 0 delay between a new discovery and me listening to it.

Granted if you only listen to the same shit all the time, and I bet there's a lot of video game music in your mix, this benefit isn't that important.

>I need to have atomic-perfect quality!!!!
lol are you one of those retards who spends shitloads of money on those tiny stands that keep wires from touching the floor so there's no interference or whatever the fuck

Dont notice shit, cry and cope more corporate whore

Spotify is pretty good user. It has been a boon on my enjoyment of music as it is constantly recommending artists in the genres I like to hear

I highly doubt that's legitimate.

>imagine not being a 30-year-old boomer and having literally hundreds of CDs of the finest dad rock ever written sitting on your external hdd since the early 2000s
>imagine wanting to discover anything else
Yea Forums is that way faggot.

Attached: Winamp.png (256x256, 14K)

lol no you can't

>phone
Also
>he doesn't know

I pirated the same song from an album vs using youtube to mp3 and couldn’t notice any difference whatsoever, fuck off.

>spotify

Attached: 1541749065092.png (907x599, 450K)

>pretending to be old while calling heavy metal dadrock
Newfags are so easy to spot.

>not listening exclusively to music that is in some way related to vidya and anime
Get out.

for me, streaming also helps not have to prepare music beforehand when traveling or search a huge library of songs for a specific one. It also helps when your friend wants to share their stuff but it's not downloaded by either of you
I'm born 1997 and literally nobody my age downloads on mobile unless they want a ringtone or are smart enough to have a backup for online but their backup is maybe thirty songs tops. Streaming is the future and downloading everything is a dying trend, old men

Having MP3 versions of game music is indeed quite fucking retarded.
This is why there are formats such nsf,gbs,spc,vgz,psf,sid,kss,mod,it,xm,hes..
I have more than 100.000 video game songs in my computer by only a mere 8GB.

>guy doesnt know the latest zoomer corporate scam
>wow so ignorant
Don't you have some games to blindly pre-order?

Then your favorite streaming service die and the downloadfags will laugh at you, as we always did.

Some people don't listen exclusively to pre 6th-gen music.

I seriously hope nukes fall and all society collapses so all you stream-only fags are left with nothing and me with my CDs and digital downloads will be king of the ashes

You don't had to pay google for that shit.
Use
YouTube Vanced

Attached: 1559930883861.jpg (900x1100, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mdhdKR47HfQ
post Yea Forums approved music

If nukes fall your electronics will be fried.

I'm a 30 year old boomer and my story of discovering music was sifting through viruses and legit 92kbs rips on shitty old P2P software. It was fucking great and it was kind of a hobby collecting and cataloguing music like that. However, just like filesharing was the objectively better experience (I'm dismissing morals entirely here because who cares) to CDs, streaming came along and then that was simply the better way of listening. I used Google's system for a while that lets you make a personal "server" of your own library, but eventually I found that, as my taste ever evolved, I mostly listened to things that were streamed the normal way since I never added anything to "my" collection. I'm definitely nostalgic about the good ol' days but I also don't honestly miss them.

Uhm, just sign up to some other streaming service if that ever happens? Sure it's kind annoying to lose your taste profile but that can be rebuilt and you can also use last.fm if you're unduly worried about that.

>company on the forefront of changing the business model of the music industry and arguably media in general
>lol who is this? What a zoomer company.
Living under a rock doesn't make you cool or cultured.

>he doesnt know Youtube Vanced

If the music is actual stream stuff, then you use a stream format, preferably something better than fucking MP3, such as Opus.

>implying I live anywhere close to where nukes will actually land.

oh no what will I do when I lose 10 dollars out of 30k

And then you discover that the other service don't have half of the musics you like because retarded licensing.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUc0R8bbWQE

And then I discovered that I live in a reality where that isn't the case. Everything's on everything now. Sure it was rough like that ten years ago maybe? You need to update your talking points.

I can also not pay anything and still do that and in better quality.

Attached: GMoPxbF.jpg (497x750, 119K)

Nice

You either have extremely low quality sound files or are completely bullshitting. I'm looking at the full collection of Castlevania OSTs on my computer and that's already over 2GBs and that's only ~500 files

>his spotify has podcasts...

who's this she qt

As I was writing my post I realized I was repeating word for word my previous one, so I'll just redirect you to it:

This actually fucking triggers me. Get the fucking podcasts out of my music app.

>I bet you're really limited to what you can listen to depending on the service you use
Nope.

I subscribed to spotify a few months ago when they had a promo where you could get both hulu and spotify for 9.99 a month. Pretty good deal so far

I honestly don't mind Spotify. Can't be fucked to download all the songs plus it recommends me songs I haven't heard in ages that I probably wouldn't remember either way. Only service I subscribe to desu

youtube.com/watch?v=M0OKco1dA2g

Mariko Goto from Midori.
youtube.com/watch?v=XJDbQqLw_ng

Ok, retard.

Attached: 1525460971299.jpg (202x273, 18K)

Consume.

THESE

youtube.com/watch?v=IUvvGf8T7wM

Attached: 1498079353241.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

They sound better than any sort of MP3 file.
The trick is that those files are direct rips of the code of the game that plays the song.
The original castlevania on the NES for example is only 15KB because that's the size of the code in the rom.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

I do have a playlist but only for vidya ost
just crack it bro

Attached: 1559943462702.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

I just added all the final fantasy recently added and have already listened a ton. It drastically improves my mood it's actually amazing.

I use google play music like a chad

I only play 3 I'm just poor :(

>he undermines talented composers because they've worked on a videogame
>he'd rather listen to 80's rock, shitty rap or modern garbage rnb / pop

Attached: 1514475831917.gif (480x238, 415K)

>Uses Spotify
Hahahaha everyone get a load of this retarded normie.

Attached: 1543406878688.gif (480x360, 3.38M)

>compression
you won't be able to hear the difference unless you spend too much money on gear.

The 70s and 80s was 60 years ago.

i use the web player + ublock origin, dont have any those problems

>what a retard wasting money on stupid shit
>on a toy board
holy shit guys, have some self-awareness and sex

sucks to have bad hearing

Based

This

I've never used spotify on my computer, if I'm at home I just grab by guitar and play all my favourite tracks.

Spotify was for the phone when I'm ont he bus.

I have collected individual songs I like for over a decade now. Album cucks will never know this feel of every single song on your HDD being great.

5 dollars/Month
Oh shit...
Also
>imagine paying monthly to not own any music
You can't own somebody else's work.

Attached: 1558801671441.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

You need to rethink yours. What.CD had a bigger collection before it was shut down than Spotify does today. And unlike the latter I didn't suddenly lose access to my library and playlists when What.CD was shut down.

>He doesnt have flacs or AT THE VERY LEAST V0 MP3s of the music he listens to
Imagine being deaf

>what is a perpetual license
Stop being retarded.

>I AM SO ASTONISHED WHEN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF EVERY SINGLE CORPORATION
>MMM YES LET ME GOBBLE THAT CORPORATE COCK I LOVE CONSUMPTION
>DO NOT THINK JUST CONSUME....

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

ah well i dont have a phone, when im on the bus I just take various parts from the bus and build my own homemade guitar and play all my favorite tracks

Yes, and the human ear can't hear past 48 kbps thanks to rotational velodencity. It's just something audiophiles aka autists circlejerk over to conceal their tiny dicks. "Hey, I don't have a girlfriend but at least my entire library is backed up in FLAC!" It's really pathetic.

Attached: 1457434904091.png (205x274, 83K)

based

my nigger

>Not knowing how to download a modded apk so you can use Spotify for free

I paid 0.5 USD for 3 months of premium, not a bad deal

>downloading everything is a dying trend
>implying i care
I will always be downloading stuff and not falling for streaming jews.

>buying video games is just as retarded as paying to rent music
retard

What.CD was a total overseeded hassle. My interest is first and foremost listening to music, not propegateing some digital hippie commune. You're probably right that there was weird shit on What.CD that's not on Spotify but I guess I'm not interesting enough to care since there is no overlap with what I care about. I do however remember how Spotify pretty much eliminated the need for What in my life as the stuff I previously couldn't get on public trackers and had to get on What typically was on Spotify since artists, for the overwhelming part, want their shitty music no one cares about on Spotify. Meanwhile, you relied on other people liking the same stuff enough to share it with pirating.

BASED.

My foobar2k only has videogame and anime music on it.

OP btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=8WpUcsQMz5M
pre-pre show made this one of /ourbands/

Attached: Screenshot (376).png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>unironically listening to music
Cringe

>that collection of music doens't count because I don't care
Also how retarded do you have to be to struggle maintain ratio on what.cd and be unable to find music on trackers that's on spottily?

>those tiny stands that keep wires from touching the floor
I looked this up but cant find anything. Anyone got pics of this or a name, or is this guy larping?

>Music streaming is bad
>Twitch, where faggots are streaming games is good.
Fuck you Yea Forums

Attached: 1558876667191.png (956x565, 355K)

>his spotify
>unironically using normiefy
>unironically phoneposting

Attached: laughIVAP9fD.gif (636x302, 2.12M)

>Meanwhile, you relied on other people liking the same stuff enough to share it with pirating.
And yet that's given me more access to music than Spotify ever could.

Literally every single paid, industry-approved service has always given me overwhelmingly less music and less control in comparison to the free alternatives that were eventually shut down by said industry. Even when it comes to streaming only, services like Grovesharks blew Spotify out of the fucking water in terms of music selection. It's not even a contest.

>his spotify has vidya music...
nothing wrong

>his spotify ONLY has vidya music...
nigga u gay

>He doesnt listen to 1gb vinyl rips

Music streaming is shit because music is RECORDINGS
Game streaming is fine because it's something that is happening live

But you knew that and still made your retarded non-argument

Attached: 1519014112741.jpg (720x736, 40K)

I don't know what in my post you're responding to. I'm saying that the need for using What to supplement that which wasn't on public was diminished by Spotify.

>high IQ means high ratio
The fact of What was that you downloaded anything in a second and it never seeded because it had 9999 seeders with seedboxes.

i bet you dont have audiophile stones on your amp either.

They go by a few names. Cable lifts, cable elevators, cable risers, it's all made up shit so it doesn't matter.
99% of the audiophile life is making shit up so if you can imagine it, it probably exists.

Attached: attachment[1].jpg (900x803, 125K)

>How can you not know of "superfluous normalfag corporation". DON'T YOU KNOW IVE SPENT THOUSANDS ON SUBSCRIPTION FEES!? YOU'RE SO IGNORANT!!!

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

They're both shit

Fuck off Tannis

If you watch twitch streamers you're a faggot

You keep saying this but I'm not sure it's true. Maybe if we're talking about old and obscure stuff but I definitely remember a time where I could find myself not finding the music I wanted neither here nor there, yet it actually doesn't happen with Spotify these days.

>He doesnt listen to his music in 432hz
FUCKING PLEBS

If only this applied to video games, too...

christ that's embarrassing
If your hobby wouldn't exist without the ability to take a picture and show it off to everyone then it's not a real hobby

nuts

So what? Am I supposed to buy every tracks I'm listening to? Those would cost thousands, meanwhile I pay 5 dollars/Month for streaming
>pirate them you retard
It's hard to pirate something that is old, so there's no alive torrent for it.

It's inarguable for anyone who has used both. With one or two exceptions I have almost never been unable to find songs/albums I wanted to listen and download from Groveshark and private trackers, whereas on Spotify it happens constantly. And anything that isn't Top 40 hit or commercially distributed can be considered "obscure" so that's not really an argument either.

Except Spotify hasn't sufficiently supplemented either. Saying you're not interested and calling it a "digital hippie commune" doesn't change that.
>The fact of What was that you downloaded anything in a second and it never seeded because it had 9999 seeders with seedboxes.
And yet I never had any issues maintaining ratio with my throttled ISP.

>that feeling when audiophil cucks literally always fail to distinct ultra high quality and high quality music when given a test

whats wrong with youtube rips?

>It's hard to pirate something that is old,
Literally the opposite is true. Piracy keeps that old shit alive and more accessible than streaming services ever could.

Yes, me and my top 40. We're inseparable. Anyways, the way Spotify works is that anyone who owns a song can upload it and they do for the most part. With rights being what they are I'm sure you are right that there exists stuff on a website that defies rights than one that respects them, but it depends what you're looking for I guess.

I managed too, but it was a hassle. An annoyance that I don't want since my interest is listening to music, not downloading or uploading it.

Post em boys

Attached: music.png (367x474, 15K)

Get out poorfag nigger

Attached: nigga.jpg (692x676, 53K)

The human ear can't hear past 32kbps, don't let audiophil cucks tell you otherwise.

>ALL Final Fantasy tracks are now on streaming services

Oh you bet I have vidya ost on my playlist. That was one of the best announcements I could've gotten by Square Enix.

It's only a hassle if you're low IQ and think downloading/seeding takes significant amount of effort

>pay to rent your music or else you're a poorfag

look at this dude

Attached: j7r4Pgy.gif (700x713, 69K)

Does Spotify actually have a lot of vidya music? I want stuff like David Wise DKC tracks and Super Mario RPG songs. Think that’s on there?

nigga just use rutracker or the Yea Forums archive

The entire Final Fantasy discography including piano arrangements, vocal arrangements, special albums, special concerts and the very best fan arrangements, all of those both for the main series and the spin-off games in high quality flac format can be downloaded with high speed on rutracker.

Video game music isn't real music so no.

>Anyways, the way Spotify works is that anyone who owns a song can upload it and they do for the most part.
Only if they have the rights to it, and even then it was not always a guarantee. With Grooveshark and private trackers there was no barrier to uploading music and you were a lot more likely to find stuff that is less well known without having to rely on the rights holders to upload it themselves. Spotify is only on equal footing if you care exclusively about more popular music.

Music is music my friend. If I tap my feet and hum a beat then that’s MUSIC.

*blocks your path*

Attached: neotokyo.jpg (1500x936, 199K)

>*doesn't waste money*
>HAHA OH WOW LOOK AT THIS POORFAG NOT WASTING MONEY

Why do people always try to flex a financial ego when it just makes them look retarded?

Attached: 1492838868230.jpg (640x628, 69K)

>it just works

Attached: BZ5qxb6vptgU3rCfZerpV7.jpg (1280x720, 565K)

what final fantasy / other square shit music should I listen to bros??? gimme list in order

Most people who make music want people to listen to it and Spotify is where people do that. I suppose there are some retards who oppose due to misguided idealism but that's just a reason not to care about them if anything. Ironically, on a pirate website you need someone to care enough to somehow acquire and upload the songs for you to find it, but on Spotify you can find some guy who rented studio time to make a song no one ever wanted to hear.

Even if the original DKC music was on there this guy youtube.com/watch?v=lndBgOrTWxo&list=PL5apiQ8PZxT-dfUdcp86ijpKQ_hdPexMI has restored most of the DKC music and the download link is in the video discription. It's sounds much better than the originally recorded music.

lol no

Teach me this power.

what do people use now?
I used to use whatcd a long time ago but my hard drive died and I stopped

threads of fate, drakengard, nier, Einhander, Treasure Hunter G

And yet private trackers have far more albums and tracks than what can be found on Spotify despite the nonsense you're spouting.

Lmao

I listen to Tekken music when I work out.

Since we actually cannot test this I guess we don't have much more to bicker about. You could be right but I'm not as sure as you seem to be that you are, and definitely not to the implied degree.

I upload my songs on Google play music

seethe harder nintenfaggot

Spotify

fug....they're missing a lot of japanese music I like
at least king crimson put all their albums on there finally

>he listens to music instead of straight up reading the sheet music
Pure cringe

You know you don't even own your physical games right?

>Most people who make music want people to listen to it and Spotify is where people do that
>wanting a larger library of music to listen to and discover is just misguided idealism for retards

Attached: 1450673325872.jpg (625x626, 33K)

>he doesn't backup his shit

thanks for reminding me that Yea Forums is filled with poverty-driven neets who can't afford paying 10$/month for easy access to music and have keep justify the fact they were raised in a trailer park.

enjoy your shitty youtube playlists and phone-adds, subhumans

get a hard drive and set up a plex server to stream to all your devices

Nah, you're delusional.

>spotify
Yikes, cringe, and bluepilled. You're a shitty consumer.

At this point you're either saving face and dont want to admit you fell for a scam, or you're simply completely brainwashed

I use JSRF's music

>he doesn't have his own downloaded collection backed up on the cloud
lol what a retard

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. You're conflate "not owning the IP" and "owning the a copy of the game"

you reminded me why I even started using music streaming and shit, due to laziness after my 2TB hdd died mostly full of music back in like 2012

>imagine going through the effort

Since everyone is shitting on Spotify, what is the better streaming service?

>effort
lmao

>I genuinely didn't know about YouTube advanced
o-oh

but where 2 download in the first place
is anything as good as whatcd

The ones that were shut down by the record industry because Spotify couldn't compete.

>Every 3 songs there is an Ad
don't be stupid user. that shit is nonexistant with adblock which every one and their mother uses

>his spotify
yikes!

just use google and share threads, fireden has archived basically every download link you'll need.

There are but you won't get an invite from Yea Forums or Yea Forums like you used to. And I don't blame them, this site sucks nowadays.

>Spotify
>Frognigger

Every. Single. Time.

Know what? Download the cracked premium apk?

You're wrong, and missing the point. Obviously buying a product doesn't mean you own the fucking brand. Whatever though, you're the one trying to be cool on an anonymous image board for toys.

That's not what I said, dummy. I mean if some Neil Young wannabe refuses to put his music on streaming platforms I simply don't care that I'm "missing out".

>he can’t appreciate music because it comes from video games
It shouldn’t be a surprise that you’re retarded, dumb frog.

You're wrong, and missing the point. Obviously buying a product doesn't mean you own the fucking brand. Whatever though, you're the one trying to be cool on an anonymous image board for toys.

What terminal? I'm on windows 7 and there's nothing of the sort. You mean cmd????

>having a bigger collection of music doens't count because I don't care

That is literally what you said, retard. Stop pretending that the only music that isn't on Spotify is garage shit.

I just use it out of convenience.

>You're wrong, and missing the point. Obviously buying a product doesn't mean you own the fucking brand. Whatever though, you're the one trying to be cool on an anonymous image board for toys.

Attached: 1558181162053.gif (367x219, 523K)

It's called a service you mong
Do you not know how money works?

Prove me wrong then. Do they have Richard Souther and Jairamji? What about the complete Cafe Del Mar collection, or even the song Altogether Blue.
Prove
Me
Wrong
Faggot.

fpbp
>spotify

Attached: 1527118542324.png (443x467, 312K)

>If I wanted to own the music I'd buy it on vinyl
So you're doubly retarded.

>he thinks rap, 80's rock, and pop are the only genres of music

I'm happy to concede that there are things that don't exist on Spotify and I don't see what this is supposed to prove. Spotify has the two first one, lots of things called Cafe Del Mar even if I don't know if it's what you're looking for and no song called Altogether Blue.

Now, I could go find something that's in spotify that you would be hard pressed to find seeded, but what would that prove? Nothing.

I still have the Parasite Eve 2 and FFIX soundtrack CDs I bought in 2000.

>I'm happy to concede that there are things that don't exist on Spotify and I don't see what this is supposed to prove.

"I live in a reality where that isn't the case. Everything's on everything now. Sure it was rough like that ten years ago maybe? You need to update your talking points."

I see you are suffering a idealistic delusion that spotify is useless as long as there is a single song that it misses and I guess that's your issue. You are also completely uninterested in talking about the fact that there is stuff on spotify you won't find on pirate sites, whether because it's brand new or not very pop or a combination of the two. I am able to appreciate both for what they are, while you are a fanatic.

>You are also completely uninterested in talking about the fact that there is stuff on spotify you won't find on pirate sites
Because there isn't any, you delusional mong.

You are a fanatical shill for spotify.

Not that user but I've got a weird taste in music, and Spotify is more pop/current shit. But if I want stuff like Altogether Blue (just the first random song in my head that I like and is obscure) then it does not pass my test.
I miss AudioGalaxy :(

>"adult"
>listens to music
grow up

>wanting a larger library of music to listen to and discover is idealistic delusion

Attached: 1513451104988.png (303x311, 177K)

YOU DON'T OWN THOSE CDS

>paying for spotify
>he doesn't know

>he posts facebook frogs

Attached: 1558987401333.png (680x697, 864K)

Why doesn't he? I own them too.

You realize you don't own your CDs, right?

>$5 a month
>$5/$40 = 1/8
>7 minutes of your time per month
>vs spending hours downloading music and maintaining a collection

fpbp

>Olympic level mental gymnastics to rationalize being too inept at downloading music

>have to download their shitty bloat iTunes in order to buy music

More like this? youtube.com/watch?v=ahxhSkqJ-28

Attached: aquamandance.gif (320x240, 248K)

I use soulseek for stuff that I'm not sure I would buy and listen to commonly enough, but do like to listen to occasionally. When I do buy stuff, its usually soundtracks or smaller CDs. Hell, there's a whole soundtrack I WISH I could buy physically but they won't release it.

Attached: 1556402753061.jpg (800x1000, 128K)

I don't own the physical thing on my bookshelf as opposed to the license to the song owned by the service that can be taken away at any time due to licensing issues or something else out of my control??

Uploading to Google play

Correct.

LMAO, you don't know what you're talking about. You have to go out and find songs, download them, add them to your collection. Each song might take 1 minute. Sometimes a song takes 5 minute cause it's rarer. When you're doing dozens of songs per month, it adds up. I had a what.cd account, and now that sequel to what.cd that I forgot the name of because I haven't used it in a year or two.

Now I just select a playlist on Spotify and hit play, and listen to whatever. I don't both maintaining a collection anymore because it's a waste of time.

I'll bite - How do I not own a physical thing I bought?

Attached: 1526032302293.jpg (963x1024, 292K)

So like 12 tracks?

>Sometimes a song takes 5 minute cause it's rarer.
As opposed to not finding that song at all because it's not approved by the service you're using.

>Now I just select a playlist on Spotify and hit play, and listen to whatever.
Which also involved compiling , unless you're listening to premade playlists in which case lol

>$5 a month
>$5/$40 = 1/8
>7 minutes of your time per month
>vs spending years buying and maintaining your CD colleciton and pretending you own them

>pretending you own a CD that you literally own
NPC goy absolutely delirious

You do realize there's billions of songs out there? I don't care if any are missing because there's tons more out there.

Also, if you're making your own playlists then lol. I guess your time is worthless.

>You do realize there's billions of songs out there?
Not on Spotify.

>Also, if you're choosing songs you want to listen to yourself then lol. I guess your time is worthless.

Attached: 1528478863122.png (640x436, 430K)

So...?

LMAO, you don't know what you're talking about. You don't own any of your CDs

Now I just select a playlist on Spotify and hit play, and listen to whatever. I don't both maintaining a collection anymore because it's a waste of time.

Concession accepted.

>bringing up food

>has spotify
>claims to be a music fan
Okay retard. You cant even listen to flac files and i bet you just like generic Yea Forumscore and pitchfork/fantano bullshit. Youre just as bad as le vidya only fags if not worse because journalists pander to your bottom of the barrel taste.

Attached: 59907969_p0.jpg (620x522, 153K)

>spotify

fucking halfwit

Attached: Hold still.jpg (624x480, 68K)

>song on spotify: click 2 things and it's in my playlist
>song not on spotify: find it, download it, click 2 things and it's in my playlist
There's nothing wrong with wanting to maintain a local collection, but don't try to argue that spotify isn't more convenient for 99% of music listeners

hold still while I feed you

>plebs will never understand the joy of listening to music in under 192kbps through youtubetomp3
Absolutely based

Why don’t you kids torrent these days?

>he uses spotify

Having to pay to rent music in perpetuity and not be able to listen to music offline outside of their client is somehow more convenient than having control over your music because Spotify can somehow read your mind so you don't have to find music anytime you want to listen to a specific track.

>that pathetic attempt at saving face

Enjoy your triple-converted, up-scaled 128kb/s soda-can sound you absolute hopeless, deaf, mouthbreathing retard.

Attached: 1550002154058.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

yep. they never get old. except chase. fuck chase

Absolutely based. Imagine streaming or paying for music.

>Youtube Red
Why not use Youtube Vanced instead?
No ads at all
F R E E ( $0,00 )
can play music in background too
have a pop-out to watch videos in corner while using another app

Now it's not on console but then again who the fuck uses their console for youtube.

>only 40gbs
Big el em ay oh

>paying to stream things

Attached: 1544227259849s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>song on spotify: already playing in your head, don't even to add it to your playlist or click on anything.
>song not on spotify: trek across the himalayas and search a lost temple every time you want to download a song to the last hard drive known to man, compiling playlist takes days due to rotational velodencity of the corrupted files

>HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET FREE HIGH QUALITY LOSSLESS MUSIC SOURCE KNOWN AS S***S**K

>if he's not autistic about sound like me then he must have zero standards!
Wrong, I'm simply not as autistic as you.

>t. gets his headphones from dollar general

>soulseek
just use deezloader

There's nothing wrong with wanting to own hifi headphones, but don't try to argue that skullcandies from the dollar general isn't more convenient for 99% of music listeners

>trying to educate normalfags on s00lshiek
shut the fuck up. we dont need it getting shut down

I listen to pretty obscure shit that actually happens to be in spotify and my playlist has 400 songs in it, why should I spend hours trying to download all those songs to use locally and then not have any discovery of new songs, when I can just pay an insignificant amount of money to not have to do that?
I mean, to be completely honest, I don't even pay for spotify, I use a cracked apk, but I wouldn't mind paying for it if I didn't have the option to use the cracked apk.

I censored it for a reason user. Yell at the other people mentioning it uncensored in this thread. If it gets shut down I will blow my brains out, Lorde is my life

>why should I spend hours trying to download all those songs to use locally and then not have any discovery of new songs
This is only true if you're mentally inept. Which explains why you think you need to pay money not to do that.

>not have any discovery of new songs if you don't use a service like spotify

what is this nonsense

>He's a Frogshitter

Can you imagine being that pathetic?

>not using a cracked spotify app
retard

Being face-down and ass-up one the floor of a truckstop bathroom is also super convenient for 99% people that want to have sex too but most people have standards.

30k bucks ? lmao keep dreaming pleb , i bet you don't a cent to ur name

>all these faggots who don't know they can just download a pirate spotify app and listening all music for free with 0 adds

>2019
>using spotify
>not using Tidal Master subscription

Attached: 1464831669052.gif (267x200, 729K)

Most people who make music want people to listen to it and Beats headphones is how people do that. I suppose there are some retards who oppose due to misguided idealism but that's just a reason not to care about them if anything. You are also completely uninterested in talking about the fact that there is stuff you can only listen to on Beats you won't on your hifi headphones, whether because it's brand new or not very pop or a combination of the two. I am able to appreciate both for what they are, while you are a fanatic.

you know you can listen for free with ads right

Every one that I've used ends up getting banned after a while, it gets annoying after a while.

I can find and download songs just fine, however they're spread across multiple artists and multiple albums. It'd still take hours to do it, considering download speeds and copy pasting the names of the songs into whatever I happen to use.

Fine, easier discovery.

Attached: 1560212013568.jpg (680x638, 57K)

>with ads
>also can't play more than x tracks in an hour
no thanks homo

>there is stuff you can only listen to on Beats you won't on your hifi headphones
What the fuck are you even talking about? You mean bass-bossed headphones? There's better headphones than beats that can do that shit retard.

>his library is categorized by vidya and non-vidya music
>not listening to both at once

youtu.be/y9nrhfaGB_k

Attached: 1560014909384.jpg (749x872, 82K)

I've been using pirate spotify for almost half a years and still not banned

This is why I just listen to everything on youtube

You don't download songs, you download albums.

Which you still have to do in order to listen on spotify, without the advantage of being able to download a drm free version, unless you're implying spotify automatically knows what songs you want to listen to without you having to search for them.

don't cable ties just accomplish the same thing rather than having these ridiculous stands all over your house.

Attached: 1533770628313.jpg (390x310, 43K)

Literally cant suvive in my factory job without (there is no wifi). I dont give a fuck what a bunch of boomers think

yikes...

Why should I spend hours trying to download all those songs to listen on hifi headphones and then not have any discovery of new songs, when I can just pay an insignificant amount of money to listen to them on my Beats?

See

can you link me to the apk, because every one i've used stops working after only a few months

You're right, I forgot about that, even more time wasted having to find which album the song belongs to.

>unless you're implying spotify automatically knows what songs you want to listen to without you having to search for them
Except it literally does. Why are you arguing against a service that you've never used or have any experience with? 90% of my song discovery comes from weekly generated playlists which are tailored to the genres/artists that I listen to on my main playlist.

Use last fm for discovery.

>Literally cant suvive in my factory job without streaming music over the internet
>(there is no wifi).

Attached: 1505251619735.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>mfw my spotify has such a weird and inane variety of genres that no one would even notice if some vidya or anime music snuck in because there's no way to pin any specific tastes down.

Attached: 1548255708054.jpg (419x396, 39K)

I have never had problems listening to youtube rips, where can I listen something to compare them to?

>being this narcissistic cause you like 2 genres of music

Don't know if still works juegosytecnologia.com/spotify-premium-gratis-para-android-2018/
When you download it, just go to phone settings and select trust source

>Why are you arguing against a service that you've never used or have any experience with?
Because I have used Spotify, and last I checked it doesn't have mind reading capabilities that will automatically play specific tracks that you choose without you having to search for them. So it literally doesn't automatically know what songs you want to listen to without you having to search for them

>but muh discovery generated playlist
Spotify playlists are literally trash you mental midget.

spotify has offline mode

mp3 320 and flac. You're getting such a shitty experience if youtube is the primary way you listen to music

>Rap
>Hip-Hop
>Dad Rock
>Heavy Metal
>Weeb Shit
>Vidya Shit
>Classical
>Pop/Normie Music
>RnB
>Jazz
>Musical Numbers
>Disco
>Reggae
Not even bragging, I've just got an eclectic taste in music.

>shitseek
>"Please offer what you have in order to download from me :^)"
>500 in queue
>1kbps downloads

>even more time wasted having to find which album the song belongs to.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

>paying to rent your home
>paying your govt to own your own land
>renting land

>you know you can listen for free with ads right
good goy

Offline mode defeats the purpose of streaming. You have even less of a reason to use spotify over locally stored music that isn't tied to DRM if you need to listen without internet access.

If you don't share what you have, you're just a cunt. That's the only reason it's as good as it is, because people fucking share.

>using mobile for spotify

Attached: 1547352181982.jpg (240x250, 10K)

That's diverse, not eclectic

literally only reason everyone has spotify is for the offline mode in work you retarded boomer

Last I checked downloading an album doesn't prevent anyone else from listening to that same album

RULES OF NATURE

But that's wrong, you fucking retard

It's A paid service??????

Llllluuuuuuullllllll

My playlists only have anime and vidya songs

Attached: 1559956959935.jpg (810x910, 113K)

They're synonyms, man

>literally only reason everyone pays for music streaming is for the offline mode in work you retarded boomer

The absolute state of illiterate ESL zoomers

Attached: laugh3.jpg (780x439, 24K)

Oh sure, I misinterpreted your argument, I thought you were talking about discovery. You're right, if I was making a playlist from scratch, based on songs that I knew about beforehand, I would have to search for each individual song. However, firstly, my playlist's already set up, so I don't have to do that anymore and if I were to swap to downloading songs offline, I WOULD have to do that, which means hours of work.
Secondly, when I first made my playlist, I actually didn't have to do that either. I simply wanted to start listening to a new genre of music and spotify generated a full playlist for me. Over the years, I removed songs I disliked and added songs I liked, without having to search for a single song.

>Spotify playlists are literally trash you mental midget.
Maybe for you, they're pretty good for me. You're the one trying to convince people that spotify is bad, people seem to be pretty happy with its discovery so simply stating "it's bad" isn't gonna work.

Nice argument? I mean, good for you if you know by heart every single album your songs belong to, but 99% of people don't. Try not getting too upset arguing over choice of music platforms, it's not that important of a topic.

>just lists off sub-genres multiple times
>eclectic taste

Attached: 1538221982313.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

YouTube >>>>>>> Spotify

Attached: A Hat in Time anime.png (861x444, 438K)

Not in this context

Yeah, it does. And I can afford to pay it monthly, as the £10 is practically meaningless to me.
Cope, neetfag.

Attached: 1543892842027.png (743x800, 1.45M)

Half the spotify shills ITT are defending it based on the mobile version.

you got BTFO'd zoomer

>DUDE JUST DOWNLOAD 1000 SONGS MANUALLY AND TRANSFER THEM TO YOUR PHONES INSTEAD OF PAYING MEASLY 5€/m
Fuck you niggers, Im from east european shithole and not even I am THIS much of a thirdworlder

Attached: retard.jpg (682x548, 33K)

Does anyone even use the web client?

>Imagine using these to listen music
Zoomers need to fuck off.

Attached: ipoops.jpg (162x312, 4K)

>Offline mode defeats the purpose of streaming
Why though? I download the songs on spotify to use offline and I can use them offline. What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Attached: music apu.jpg (354x286, 25K)

this
every boomer argument is essentially SPOTIFY BAD

>>his spotify

Attached: 6642462.jpg (152x229, 7K)

holy shit that's fucking bad dude

>takes someone liking different genres of music as a personal challenge

Best part is that you can buy 20 dollar BT headsets that work just as well

what would eclectic mean in this context?

Absolutely based.

>DUDE SPOTTILY DOWNLOAD 1000 SONGS AUTOMATICALLY ON MY PHONE WITHOUT ME THINKING ABOUT IT JUST PAY THE MEASLY 5€/month SO YOU DON'T LOSE ACCESS FOREVER
Fuck you ESL niggers, even third worlders aren't THIS fucking retarded

Attached: 1526455272110.gif (496x278, 500K)

>Using spotify anywhere other than your PC

Attached: disgust pepe.png (1000x700, 101K)

oh don't worry they are this retarded , spotify is basically like PSN so you can only listen to that offline shit if you keep them monthly payments. Can't fix zoomers bro don't even try.

based

How is that any better than downloading music offline without Spotify's DRM client? The entire point of streaming is the convince of not being limited to media on your local storage, which you are if you're not connected.

Modern music is almost entirely soulless anyway. 100% of my playlist is vidya

Your entire argument is that people should pay to rent music because they forgot what albums they want to listen to? Why are you so retarded.

You haven't heard 99,999% of music that has come out this year, so why do you think that your opinion has any weight?

>Modern music is almost entirely soulless anyway
Utterly retarded meme, stop parroting it

>You are retarded, I donr have any arguments but you are a zoomer so Im right!!!
Yeah whatever nigger

>However, firstly, my playlist's already set up, so I don't have to do that anymore
How is this any different from having a playlist outside of Spotify

> and if I were to swap to downloading songs offline, I WOULD have to do that, which means hours of work.
How are you this inept

>Secondly, when I first made my playlist, I actually didn't have to do that either. I simply wanted to start listening to a new genre of music and spotify generated a full playlist for me.
Using a paid streaming service for generated playlists is absolutely fucking retarded.

>You're the one trying to convince people that spotify is bad, people seem to be pretty happy with its discovery so simply stating "it's bad" isn't gonna work.
Posting the truth has worked out well for me so far. You're the one trying to convince people that Spotify is superior to owning your music, using gold Olympic tier mental gymnastics to make the latter seem horribly inconvenient and pretending generated playlists means spotify knows exaclty what albums you want to listen to before. You're like the actor in those infomercials trying to sell "as-seen-on-tv" gadgets by being as inept as possible, except you're not acting.

Attached: PL3Uf22.gif (260x195, 1.71M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP