Where were you when Steveposting died?

Where were you when Steveposting died?

Attached: 167B24A2-8E9C-4786-AA7B-05FFC54A3B03.jpg (708x472, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Yea
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=moAW3Xc5j5E
youtu.be/TmWu-f6L0Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk
e621.net/post/show/1900360
youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs
soundcloud.com/plastiware/banjo-fucks-gruntilda-nsfw-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need a Nintendo containment board

Work

Kinda glad I didn't have to sit through it's death throes even if it means I found out late

It can't die if transvestites like you keep bringing it up you stupid fucking caucasian..

>talk about video games on a video game board
>"UGH WE NEED A CONTAINMENT BOARD"
like pottery

Spamming dozens of smash threads on the catalog is not “talking about video games”, it’s spam

What were those ~35 minutes between the DQ and Banjo announcements like here?

>implying steveposting has an end

Attached: 1540942147942.png (774x1078, 415K)

>implying it will ever end
wakey wakey

Attached: 1545579341163.png (628x514, 306K)

How is Japan reacting to Banjo?

The absolute state of Stevies.

Attached: THE ABSOLUTE STATE.png (1334x228, 60K)

eating a sandwich with a chick i met

lots of the crying banjo wojak on the catalog

i wish i could have as much fun as you idiots shitposting about steve and banjo

Positively

Attached: 75190889_p0.jpg (1181x1181, 354K)

Cope :)

Attached: 740ADE96-4720-4624-8DB3-2F1F559BAE3D.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

What a retarded faggot.

I hope he is happier now that he's had some time to cool off by sucking dicks at his local fag whorehouse.

Everything in that post is true though. Steve is inherently Yea Forums, while every corner of the internet had people asking for Banjo

You are talking about characters and memes. That shit isn’t video games

Oh, you know, just getting ready for that new game starring me, whcih is sure to break the office.

What was Banjo up to? Cheering over being allowed to cameo in some gay rehash? Poor ursine. Almost feel bad for him but here we are.

Attached: 811LdVU2xyL._SY879_.jpg (486x879, 32K)

this, though nu-reddit Yea Forums will disagree

Thanks for bumping the thread for us. We all have to do our part.

Attached: B7EB4E4D-2E93-491A-B570-E524F67C4BFD.png (900x900, 391K)

I watched it after work with friend. And when that jiggie bounced we were like "oh God, it's gonna happen it's gonna happen" and when we seen banjo comming in we maniacally laughed at Steve being BTFO. And the moment when even mods joined the funny by putting that vacuum music in background was epic.

And tears of steveposters is delicious and their denial is funny.

Attached: 1560305979719.png (1696x846, 84K)

Steve is here to stay
Based
Based

Attached: 1541491828004m.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

Yea Forums.org/rules#v
>1. All posts should pertain to video games, their consoles, and video game culture.
>video game culture
go and stay go

>And the moment when even mods joined the funny by putting that vacuum music in background was epic.
Mods are trannies so it's no wonder.

videogames are just memescapes using characters as a vector of influence my blue dude

Steve is inherently Yea Forums in the same way that not being allowed to talk about Monster Hunter anymore is inherently Yea Forums

Wait til Smash 6 comrs around. Then you'll have them screeching that Banjo's getting cut.

You do know Notch spent far, far more time on Reddit than Yea Forums right? Reddit had far more "input" on Minecraft than Yea Forums ever did.

Fucking retards that think Reddit or Yea Forums needed its own smash character need to be banned then need to take it up the ass. Believe it or not nobody gives a shit about your fucking "community" websites or site wars, and yes that includes this site too.

I drove to see an old friend and we watched the direct together and cheered for Banjo, wholesome moment

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

I am trying to defend you guys but acting like faggots makes it really hard.

It's ok to love the trailer, fuck I am ashamed to admit it but I actually teared up a bit seeing one of my penultimate childhood experiences come back like this.

But jumping around/cheering/screaming like a small autistic child in a toy store? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Have some fucking dignity and behave like adults for Christ sake.

There's a lot more to be said for quiet dignity than acting like a fucking retard in an asylum.

so I'm supposed to root for the inferior character because of muh shitposting website allegiance? fuck off, I've been here since 2007 and I've wanted Banjo since melee

Notch was a Yea Forums user and still thinks like one. As a billionaire he uses his time to call people cunts and shit on twitter trannies, something redditors would never do.

>Meanwhile, it's another shitposting Wojak consolewar thread

We need an e-celeb containment board first.

Bepis

Will we ever know who the actual creator of the Steve model is?

OH NNNNOOOO NOOOO
NNNNOOOOOO HAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C593CEB6-8A93-4CE0-AB91-EEF9D90B6C8F.jpg (960x569, 70K)

WAKE UP!
KUROZZZ-GURISU~!

this justification came up long after every other aspect of steveposting

Nah, we own the board, get out.

Attached: how_to_ruin_the_joke.png (991x203, 64K)

He just said he cheered with his friend, how is that retards in an asylum? The fuck is wrong with you?

>inferior character
Steve is objectively much more charming and his moveset potential is much bigger. His animations would be unique as kind of a 3D Mr. Game and Watch. Banjo is just a Mario clone but a bear, ever since their N64 platformers. If both characters were released at the same time, nostalgia wouldn't blind you like this and you would like Steve.

True evil never dies, Smashie.

Attached: 121580-full.png (920x690, 401K)

Not all Steveposters are ironic.

I still can't believe Banjo and Kazooie got brought back from the dead. It's like a fucking fever dream, I've been waiting for so long.

Attached: 1536020170109.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Press S to spit on Stevefags: youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

See
You edgelord faggots never ceases to make me lol. The only real difference between this site and that shitstain Reddit is the anonyminity (fucked up by tripcode users), the lack of upvotes (though (You)s ruin that), and the lack of retarded rules (also ruined by butthurt mods and shilling of the Yea Forums pass).

Both sites suck and are full of retarded faggots like yourself. This one is nominally better because it's more right wing and because it won't issue bans for topics like talking about ones own lonliness/suicide or how fucked up the SMP is, but the overabundance of cocksuckers that visit both make your whole retarded shitposting site war a moot point.

Kindly BTFO butthurt Stevefag lol

>Yea Forums was actively fighting to prevent the monster it helped to create from getting into Smash
Poetic and based

Same. It feels so fucking surreal.

Attached: D8zC4QvWsAAwkTi.jpg (1199x797, 82K)

>steve is objectively much more charming
how is a character with no dialogue or personality more charming than one with dialogue and personality? I'm definitely biased towards Banjo but if you think a character that's nothing more than a placeholder default skin has more charm than BK you're wrong

Nobody would post on the regular board
Stop suggesting this and call em faggots instead

Nothing, I am not a retarded fool cheering at a video game trailer as if the creators are performing it live right in front of me.

What's wrong with you? Autism?

LMAO you pathetic stevecucks, your steveposting after being BTFO is so cringe even Shrek refuses to put your shit into his cringe compilation.
Genofags and ashleyfags at least tried to keep what was left of their pride by moving into shadows after being BTFO.
Meanwhile you squareshitters, you are only even more humiliating yourselves even more by keeping posting your shitty renders made by tranny furry footfag.

Attached: 1560306022946m.jpg (1024x756, 104K)

Does that mean N64 mini is back on the menu?

>this is what steveposters act like in real life
how embarassing!

No dumbass, what's wrong with you that reading about someone "cheering with an old friend" made you immediately assume they were cheering like retards in an asylum? What about such a neutral statement made you go an a reddit-spaced elitist tirade?
You got all teary-eyed yourself, so don't be a dick to others for being excited.

Good luck to you then, implying you even like minecraft

Attached: 5d0001d26fc920285f11bd62-750-407.jpg (750x407, 69K)

Is this the biggest betrayal in Smash speculation history?

Attached: 1546711957921.png (1110x831, 722K)

Attached: 1546551923829.png (630x441, 224K)

School

>Steve? who the fuck is Steve?

It constantly amazes me how Smash continues to draw these emotions out of me. It's truly magical even if it does make me feel like a pussy.

Now what are the odds we can get Goku in? Or is Dragon Quest our Goku in disguise?

Wish we could get Genesect in lol

You faggots always act like those threads are as prevalent as Smash spam

Fuck you. Nintendo posters spam outrageously more than anyone else and it’s not even close. You fuckers are unbelievably annoying

Fuck off back to resetera or gamefaqs or whatever hole you crawled out of. Smash season is over, you can go back now.

You seem upset.

Attached: 7DEDAACD-E00A-46E4-959E-ECB355C1251C.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Doesn’t mean you can spam dozens of the same thread. Stop using dumb logic to justify your spamming, dipshit. YOU go

The fact that anyone would cheer at all at a TV screen is retarded. It's even more retarded than when drunken sportsfags do it in the bar, but at least they have the excuse of alcohol and watching impressive physical feats live.

How is this not clear?

I'm 100% satisfied, there doesn't even need to be more characters after this. What could top this? Are we actually gonna get Doomguy??

then filter the threads, it isn't hard to figure out

When he got the news he was just gonna be an alt, he needed to punch Stevie boy out of existence.

I ain't spamming shit retard. Contrary to popular belief groups of people with similar interests exist on Yea Forums and it isn't just one guy.

Cry more for me

Attached: 1560322850020.jpg (1280x797, 151K)

Lol butthurt Stevefag BTFO. Have sex.

Based and redpilled.

Doesn’t mean you aren’t breaking the rules and flooding the catalog with garbage. Why are you guys so entitled?

when nintendofags spam, they are spamming about games
when sonyfags spam, they are spamming against games

I agree. I need a good board that likes talking about vidya

Attached: 4a2e559edf6a39a5fa990646320f6118.png (1333x2000, 3.07M)

>user doesn't understand what emotions are
its okay buddy

Based and Banjopilled

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg (222x227, 10K)

You got teary-eyed at a video game DLC announcement. Sounds pretty retarded to me.

If you make constant new threads instead of posting in existing ones then yes you are spamming dumbass. Why not go into one of the other dozens of banjo threads

After the leaks put them all on suicide watch and there were only a few days until the direct they were trying to make some sort of Ashley comparison as a last ditch effort to stop Banjo from being in the game. It was hilarious watching them go from coping mechanism to coping mechanism until the inevitable meltdown.

Attached: D7720465-ECC9-471B-BE30-0246DC1DFEC9.png (1344x1076, 171K)

BANJOOOOOOOKES

Attached: Deus Ex Mineycrafta Forma Perfecta.png (1920x1920, 767K)

>Thinks Banjo hype was spamming

Someone newfaggishness is showing. You clearly weren't here when Pokemon Trainer was revealed for Brawl.

Literally every fucking post on the first page..... Fuck most posts on all of Yea Forums were hype for him. TheisBanjo hype is nothing.

I need the Banjo in Smash fanart and not shitty shops of wojak

vidya is inherently played by dumbasses, same reason Yea Forums and /pol/ are also dumpster fires

I made the first post

No regrets, love talking shit about characters

Attached: 1543898866842.png (368x479, 96K)

>Give us our own private board while you get stuck with wojak shitposts and /pol/bait threads all day
Seconding this

I can't tell if this is genuine or not.

Attached: FFF759F3-88E1-4EBC-94D5-8B2396278499.png (1330x758, 220K)

Yes it is, but at least I was self aware enough to not bounce around the room like a coked up Chris Chan.

I can't speak for OP. I just know I don't make any threads myself. Learn to use the filter.

You're both just awful.

again, assuming user was bouncing around like a retard when all he said was "he cheered".

You nintendofags truly live in an alternate version of reality, you all seem to believe that you are literally the only ones who talk about vidya.

>cutting out Sonic
Based
>and Megaman
NOT BASED

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 78741630-5F1D-47E2-840E-37302B8C5746.png (560x560, 94K)

We shouldn’t have to use filters all the time. They should learn to stop spamming

Based

Banjo >>>>>> Ashley for sure.

Bit let's be real..... Ashley certainly deserves it more than Joker. Never even heard of that faggot before Smash, thought Batman's nemesis was somehow being added. JFL. I would even prefer Ashley over another anime swordsman.

But as cool as Ashley is why doesn't anyone shill for Kamek? It blows my mind Piranah Plant made it and Kamek didn't, he's essentially the antagonist of the Yoshi series.

What's the negative version of hype?

I've seen enough of these reaction videos to get an idea of what he meant. Bit even just shouting "Whoo" at a computer screen in private is retarded.

Disappointment

All these Tifa threads about her tits sure are vidya.
All these threads about that Japanese developer at Bethesda's presentation? Super on topic.
People posting that futa from Cyberpunk is really really vidya.

the Banjo reveal was actually surprisingly tame because of the sticky
were you not here on Monday night when almost all of the threads were people whinging about Tifa's tits? that was 10x worse

>implying anything else was evenly remotely as hype as nintendo’s presentation from today
Your tears sustain me, and push me to keep posting images of banjo.
Please go on. Tell me how mad you are. And please, be as detailed as possible.

Attached: FFF01F43-9F27-4912-96A8-0940591A89F7.jpg (1600x904, 183K)

> Banjo gets in despite being irrelevant for over a decade and only having 5 games, 2 of which Japan didn't get
> Bombermer is only an assist trophy despite having over 60 games, several anime series and a ton of merchandise and is still around

Where is the justice?

Attached: IMG_20190609_223545.png (301x375, 155K)

>Creating a containment board for a containment board
Yea Forums is the most infamous cesspool of 4channel.org and will never be more than that

Attached: D436CACB-650D-4F77-B241-BB880FC05FD6.jpg (750x192, 42K)

Oh you're so cool and aloof user. I'm getting wet right now just thinking about how you never get excited for anything in your miserable life

Attached: Reaction1.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

KEK

GG Banjokes
I'm not even mad, playing the role of the villain was fun.
See you when the speculation for the next Smash game starts, cuz Steveposting will come back even stronger next time.

Attached: 1559963752124.png (774x831, 490K)

>60 games
And how many of them are good?
Being irrelevant>being pounded into dust in mediocre title after mediocre title and having all hype and fan base destroyed forever

Attached: 0CEEEBF0-0CA0-4D8D-B5E8-43B850D54510.jpg (630x720, 73K)

What's the more extreme version of this

You get occasional Mega Man and DMC threads. Once every blue moon you'll get actual decent fighting game threads. I get to talk about Yume Nikki once a week, and only because we know to make a thread and keep it alive on that day. What other good threads are there? I'm asking this genuinely, do other good threads happen?

At work watching e3. instantly went to Yea Forums to check the threads. see thread saying banjofags were on suicide watch, 50 posts later stevefags on suicide watch.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-115111_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 662K)

Yeah, there are tons of good threads on Yea Forums as we speak. Just look for the bear and bird my dude.

I agree. We need more pepes and wojaks for the true Yea Forums experience

Please give us our own board. I hate this hell hole

I'm talking non-nintendo. Most of those are smash threads with occasional references to the actual games.

All of them expect Act Zero

How many have you even played?

Cope

Do you morons seriously believe that if it weren’t for Nintendo spam, the board would be nothing but Pepe and wojak? How fucking delusional can you be?

Suck my dick

People talk about other games all the time.

Attached: 1560263043841.png (378x357, 81K)

You're right, there would be a lot of BLACKED threads too

R sold millions retard

Vergeben is still talking about Minecraft content
It won't until 2020

>muh tifa threads
A small storm for a few hours at most. Smash spam goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

Nintendo is the only one releasing games, so sure. Ban all nongamers from Yea Forums. They can take their shitty diversity politics and trannies with them.

Right. It would also be Tifa's tits and complaining about censorship and yelling about trannies and talking about the big-dicked futa on that ad in Cyberpunk.

It's already nothing but pepe, wojak, /pol/, and Twitter

Why the fuck would you want more.

Bomberman is only not in because Sakurai preferred Castlevania and didn't wanna put resources on him. That's it.

No it isn’t dumbass. If all you nintnedofags really believe this, then please ask for your own board.

Maybe you don’t see them because smash threads quickly push them down. Make a thread about non Nintendo games and watch as it quickly gets buried under smash spam.

I used to think Ashley was a bottom of the barell pick but Isabelle and Incineroar I think are even worse.

him or Leon next you faggots

Attached: A2313CF1-AD87-4FFD-A2EE-0DD31E244AAB.jpg (1625x887, 267K)

double agent

Attached: D80h3sQX4AE1eTT.jpg (1200x1137, 299K)

I second this notion. Yea Forums is absolute garbage without nintendo threads

>Bomberfags still fucking salty
This is an empowering feeling.

Attached: 267948053.png (299x327, 144K)

Gladly but we're not going to get one so it's a fucking moot point

begone

Attached: 1560200735379.png (637x716, 690K)

The Japs reacted the same way to Banjo as how the Muricans reacted to Dragon Quest

Basically
DQ is Japan's Banjo
Banjo is America's DQ

You're a mean one

That's not true. There are quite a few videos floating around for banjo and kazooie

Attached: 1560286007767.jpg (2048x2048, 426K)

You know what? That makes sense. Feels good being a fan of both

Go on the discord to ask for a Nintendo board and email the admins for it. Please.

We need a Snoy containment board for shitposters like you

I unironically enjoy that the grinch managed to survive through banjo and ken.

This is the Snoy board

Lying faggot, Banjo trended #1 on twitter. Erdrick was only #6.

You're gonna have to find another victim, because I have closure, I don't even care if they're cut from Smash 6, they're here for "Everyone is here!" and they got here period and that's what matters most to me

>Go on the discord
Wait, Yea Forums has a discord?

>Steve is Charming
>Unique Animations
>Bigger moveset
>Banjo is just Mario

The absolute STATE of Stevefags

Slightly less nuts than us but still very nuts

It beat Dragon Quest and Smash on trending for twitter

Based and speakingtruthtopowerpilled

did that image of everyone laughing at steve ever get made?

Oh no, if it's anything like how in RDR2 a silly thing that was changed to make more sense storywise, or how Capcom had to change R.Mika's super because of broadcasting issues with international standards, it's going to be a lot of days with bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning and bitching and bitching and bitching.

And no, Tifa's breasts being shortened by a little doesn't count as vidya culture, but rather as incel culture, you goddamn degenerates.

Attached: 1556237401082.png (933x671, 614K)

Just at my desk, browsing mindlessly. I actually caught the Direct by accident. I thought it was going to be an hour later than it was (I suck at time zones), and when I happened to check Yea Forums, there was the thread regarding the Nintendo Direct. Turns out I caught it just 20 seconds after it started.
It was a nice surprise for me, catching it earlier than I thought. Even if I was initially let down by The Hero. The rest of the Direct was pretty good, the Bowser joke was inevitable but cute, and then 35 minutes later I see that Goddamn Jiggy and my entire spine froze up.

I couldn't stop smiling for like 3 hours. They look so good, man. Rat-a-tat Rap, Shock Jump, Breegul Bash, Wonder Wing, all those eggs, fucking Jinjonator as the Final Smash, it's everything I wanted in a Banjo-Kazooie kit. They done good.

It was a good morning.

Attached: 1550214723361.png (493x402, 10K)

>Doesn’t mean you can
I'm sorry, are you a moderator?
Why is this thread still up?

I'm happy for you, user.

I really appreciate how he has his actual voice clips and not just random animal noises.
I was so worried if he got in it'd another one of those cases.

Attached: Dv7oQbZX0AA4Sih.jpg (1200x900, 116K)

Sitting cozy in my bed after being served breakfast in bed since it was my birthday. Also took the day off from work.
Yesterday was a good day.

Why is he drinking blood?

>3D Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. G&W has the luxury of that janky animation gimmick by being based on the very first games Nintendo ever made. Minecraft's excuse for its dogshit animations is because the character does not matter and it's only ever been the world that's interesting about the game.

Fucking cloud has a higher chance of being cut before banjo

Attached: 1560285224228.png (2261x2261, 147K)

Good for you Banjie
The point of Steveposting was to trigger rosterfags in general, not one specific group. It just so happened that you were the ones to take the bait most of the time which got us to where we are. I hope you didn't take the shitposting too seriously.

Attached: 1533215675150.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

japs love BK

Do you forgive the Grinch now?

>tfw wanting both
>got even more DQ heroes

Attached: 1543497116197.jpg (505x607, 44K)

God that sounds comfy. Hope the rest of your birthday was nice.

Attached: Comfy.jpg (409x409, 20K)

and yet you are here, on a board for said dumbasses.

>W-we were just pretending to be r-retarded!
cope

Cutfags are more annoying than Steveposters. So far their only ideas for a sequel is removing content and that's retarded

Playing better games, Smash Bros sucks ass.

Getting a hair cut.

seething

Attached: 1550246668625.png (661x454, 223K)

Are they really going to keep 70+ characters forever and continue to add to the roster? I mean I'd be fine with that but that sounds like a lot of work

This proves we live in the good timeline now, right?

Attached: 1540440472911.jpg (500x540, 63K)

Nice cookie cutter joke, Steven Unic-verse

yikes
imagine wanting a Yea Forums character in smash bros

Attached: andyesevenyou...banjokazooie.png (428x262, 113K)

not quite. Pokemon gen 8 hype just imploded on itself thanks to masuda being insane.

>Pokemon Bank has, up to this point, allowed you to transfer up Pokemon that were not in the Alola Dex. As we've begun developing for the Nintendo Switch, we've given each individual Pokemon an incredible number of expressions. We've discussed internally, at length, about how to raise the quality standard [I assume of animations/interactions] of each of the over 800 Pokemon and maintain combat balance, all within the limited amount of time we have to deliver this brand-new game to you guys. As a result, starting with this game, we've decided to change our product direction. Basically, we've decided that the Pokemon that can be transferred between Pokemon Home and Sw/Sh will be limited to just Galar Dex Pokemon. We'll choose Pokemon that best match the setting of the game's various adventures.

So, best timeline.

Attached: Whisper-sama.png (1274x718, 563K)

youtube.com/watch?v=moAW3Xc5j5E

Shit, I don't know how to feel about that. Happy I guess? But that means they were basically lying before when they said Bank/Go/Let's Go could transfer to home.

Source?

I mean I know a Smash sequel is inevitable because this franchise makes gangbusters for Nintendo but I don't think people stop to think what they would even want from a new Smash game. You can see the same confusion over who else is even left to add. Geno? Waluigi? There's also the fanbase that wants the Melee sequel cuz e-sports I guess but my point is that people don't really know what they want from a Smash sequel and cutfags are the ones with the worst ideas

That's so frustrating. I hope they patch in more pokemon over the course of the games lifetime.

Those 3d things were fucking hilarious.

Boomer Japs are losing their minds with excitement. Elementary school kids have no idea who he is.

Wait, so Pokemon from Gen III can still be moved to Switch, bit only if I. The Galar dex?

WTF is this lazy half assed shit about?

Either make it all or nothing you fucking cunts

steve posters toxic or most toxic fanbase on Yea Forums?

That’s not true at all. The Japs are super happy to have him back. He was most wanted by many here too.

>Game Freak might have shot themselves in the foot so hard now that it might have repercussions on them finally
Sounds like a good timeline to me.

There won’t be a next time. Ultimate is impossible to top.

the backlash against this is more widespread than I expected. Gives me a bit of hope, if not for Gamefreak, then at least for the intelligence of their audience.

skip to 28 minutes. Even Bill is concerned as heck.
youtu.be/TmWu-f6L0Mo

>those dislikes
they might have gone too far this time

this is fucking retarded if true

>implying a nintendo containment board wouldn't be overrun with sonyfags and other assorted shitposters

Your power is gone Steve your chances are next to none you're just the next Ashley have in Hell faggotron

Attached: soniclaughingplush__45811.1514319378.jpg (1016x1280, 68K)

>Not even in the marketing for Dungeons
>Wasn't even in the train wreck that was Story Mode
Literally irrelevant

>he thinks this is the last smash game
lmao retard

Making a new set of renders.
Be ready.

>talking about video games on a video game board
>ugh it's not talking about MY video game so we need a containment board

I'm indifferent about smash but I appreciate the characters getting some attention.

Attached: 882456824.png (565x340, 115K)

Seeth harder stevefag

Banjo was the last MEGAHYPE character.

There’s literally no one else.

Snake. Sonic. Cloud. Banjo.

You can’t top that anymore. It’s over. Every future Smash will pale in comparison to Ultimate, especially if any of those 4 go missing.

Attached: ifotnvatesnymore.jpg (360x234, 21K)

A /nin/ board would be pretty cool actually.

>We need a video game containment board

Reddit and reddizooie

Bomberman says hi

>Kazooie is a parrot
lmao

That's not blood, that's pancake wanting juice
It makes you want more pancakes

Who?
Oh, you mean that Assist Trophy?

I mean it does feel like Sakurai wants out of the series and so he made a game that can't possibly have a sequel.

Banjo's more popular in Japan then people give it credit for.

Banjo-Kazooie sold 400k on the N64, which is impressive for a western game that was stuck on a relatively unpopular system in the east (the fucking Saturn outsold the 64 there). Obviously it wasn't as big as Crash Bandicoot was, but it had a presence there, unlike something Rayman or DOOM.

Attached: platformersalesinjapan.png (1874x649, 108K)

> Hating on Bomberman
Zoomers like you deserve death

>Always said Erdrick didn't make sense and Luminary would have been better to market XI
>Get both and more besides
Only downside for me personally is the IX protag being relegated to FS cameo, but that's only since it's where I started

>WAAAAAAH, WHY DIDN'T BOMBERMAN GET IN OVER BANJO, WAAAAAAAAH
You brought it upon yourself you big fucking crybaby.

Kinda funny how the fake fighter seen as the least likely on the Grinch banner panned out to be the only realized one; Isaac, Shadow, Geno, Mach Rider, and Chorus Men all got AT'd and/or Spirit'd. Also, I just realized: Incinefags who still obsess over the Grinch 7 months later are out of a shitposting job too; Banjo-Kazooie were the foremost or only Grinch character most people cared about from that hoax.
>Pokémon getting its Last Jedi (or potentially Solo) moment where even normies are starting to call bullshit
This is a great timeline, what the fuck are you on?

He’d be cool, but not super crazy. He’s more like Simon Belmont tier. Kind of expected an a logical pick. Sonic, Snake, Cloud, and Banjo all share the fact that they were heavily wished upon pipe dreams that became a reality. So people lost their minds every time.

There’s no character left that carries so much weight anymore.

I think Master Chief would honestly blow up the board again

Attached: 1560337903639.png (216x228, 21K)

Did you fucking forget about James Bond

Fuck off furfag, your autism bear didn't deserve the spot and you know it

>This is a great timeline, what the fuck are you on?
Only if they fix this and we know how gamefreak ignores fan complaints

No character that hasn't outright been shot down already. I don't want him to happen, but Goku is that last wtf character.

For the same reason Joker did, not for the same reason Banjo did.

I had sympathy for Bomberfags after the first Direct, but when they started shitting on based Belmonts for getting on the roster, I lost my respect for many of them.

>Resorts to calling me a furfag
youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk

Delicious delicious salt.

Attached: 1560291250196.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

But Goku is already in Smash user.

Attached: 13AB84AA-980D-4096-82A1-F915148E2352.jpg (783x391, 18K)

and he brought along trunks/17, yamcha, and the great saiyaman

> BANJO GOOD
> BOMB BAD

Attached: 1554852551963.jpg (601x496, 76K)

You fucking idiot
You complete cretin
You brainless fool
A blind man can see that isn't fucking Goku
I fucking hope you're baiting
How would you feel if someone mistook you for your father?

Lol, cope. Banjo was probably THE most deserving out of all the 3rd party characters, yes including Megaman and Sonic, on account that he’s a NINTENDO mascot who was supposed to be in since way back when. Even the trailer acknowledges the “reunion” aspect of Banjo’s inclusion. He’s a perfect fit for Smash, and his trailer made him feel like he was always there.

>BOMB GOOD
>BANJO BAD
See? Two can play at that game.

Remain anally ruptured.

Attached: 1560323503158.png (800x800, 26K)

Where were you guys when Brave was datamined? Don't tell me that you still believe Brave was Erdrick?

Attached: 1547622306088.jpg (889x498, 138K)

But that's clearly Mystic Gohan.

Of course I’m baiting you fucking idiot. I love Dragonball and I love Dragon Quest. Goku is legit my all time favorite fictional character, and the people who think he has a shot are as dumb as the idiots who thought Steve had a shot. Yuusha is as close to Goku as you’ll ever get.

He's right though, Banjo is as reddit as it gets.

Brave is Erdrick you idiot. Banjo is not in the data at all yet.

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out of his Collectathon comfort even when Rareware threw millions at him
> Only had one good game
>Main evented the lowest drawing Nintendo system of the '90s
>Main evented the second lowest drawing Xbos exclusive of the '00s
>Tanked the buyrate of Rare Replay so hard his remaster was cancelled
>Was barely ever in the AAA picture outside of the N64 because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 10th best member of Diddy Kong Racing
>Only the 9th best member of Banjo Pilot
>His gibberish speak was cringeworthy
>His ugly yellow pants was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEAR AND DA BIRD""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gimmicks
>Failed at getting over with the Xbros crowd so badly he was reduced to a bonus costume in Minecraft which actually drew dimes
>Only significant achievement was being one of 12 N64 games that actually sold more than a million copies
>Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 2005 game that Conker of all people had to take the spotlight off him
>spent the latter part of his career buried by superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was giving Playtonic enough leverage to swindle 2 Million dollars from sad millenial manchildren who can't grow up and let go of the past

>"N-NO! WHY ISN'T IT LIKE WHAT I SAY! IT SHOULD BE THE WAY I WANT!"
Yeah, you sound pretty entitled.

>says cope
>calls seething cookie-cutter
Not even that user but come the fuck on man

knew that couldn't be true since bra...banjo was somewhat shorter than mario and had a floaty jump. Why the flip was he called brave? what would hero's name be? slime?

>he missed the fucking joke
Read the last line again, user.

That's a falseflagger. I've accepted he won't be in Smash and I wanted Banjo too. Prepare for a lot of (((salt))) from other fans.

>Both Kazooie and Tooie were on Yea Forums's official Top 100 list a decade ago
Keep digging this hole.

Attached: 1560271312688.gif (680x450, 218K)

This thread is mega gay
Post barely-blue-board legal Banjo Kazooie art

Attached: Egg.png (564x800, 514K)

> I've accepted he won't be in Smash
You mean in Ultimate right? Bomberman defintely should be included in future titles

Well played, lol.

Anyway, no doubt a new Smash will eventually happen, but it’s not gonna top Ultimate. Who would you even add? Like, even with the two slots we got left for the fighters pass, I legit no longer care who gets in anymore.

Attached: BK - 2.png (690x800, 759K)

its because they can't imagine not using the catalog or being able to filter shit.

imagine having to crawl page by page to find something. fucking babies.

The level of coping in this post is reaching critical levels, lol.

Meanwhile, Banjo just had a new game made by NINTENDO leaked, and is also ripe for HD remakes.

Attached: 3133B04B-802D-407E-BF33-7D37AC2D6832.jpg (926x1024, 118K)

Can we start Travis posting now? He's actually relevant now.

Attached: travis.png (907x880, 259K)

THINK OF THE ADVERTIZERS

Attached: BK - 3.png (660x800, 424K)

HENSHIN

>false
>false
>false
>false
>false, and everyone hated microsoft for scrapping banjo-threeie 80% into development and glueing the scraps onto nuts n bolts
>false
>true
>true, and everyone hated microsoft for scrapping banjo-threeie 80% into development and glueing the scraps onto nuts n bolts
>false
>false
>opinions
>opinions
>opinions
>opinions also false
>false
>false
>opinions also false
>true, and everyone hated microsoft for scrapping banjo-threeie 80% into development and glueing the scraps onto nuts n bolts, hence why the minecraft skin was so popular
>not the only one, and the fact that this happens is an argument against you, not for you
>false
>true, and everyone hated microsoft for scrapping banjo-threeie 80% into development and glueing the scraps onto nuts n bolts
>imypling this has anything to do with banjo

Impressive.

Attached: BK - 4.png (624x786, 493K)

Seething Banjokes

Stevechads never die sweety. We will come back stronger.

Yeah. Now that Banjo is in, you're about to see a lot of Xfags being obnoxious and lot of bandwagoners. It happened with K. Rool. Shitposters hate losing a target to troll with.

It's a copypasta my man.

>seething
Why would I be mad? I won.

I should've fucking known.
Made a fucking fool out of myself.

Attached: BK - 5.png (800x575, 361K)

Geno is still my number one but he’ll never get in at this point.

Goku won't happen because he originated from a manga, not a video game.

>top 100
lmao

It didn't die though?

Nah, he's still an irrelevant cereal box shitter, get a new game that sells millions then we can talk

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUCE

Attached: 82a.jpg (200x208, 7K)

>tfw the power of autistic rosterfags cannot even be halted by porn

Attached: BK - 6.png (711x800, 477K)

Literally look it up on e621, it's still new.

>two of my favorite artists doing new BK stuff
Nice. Not into eggs though but you can't have everything.

Attached: 543.gif (440x330, 493K)

>When an user gets so fucking ass-blasted about Banjo&Kazooie that they resort to calling him a cereal mascot

Attached: 1559628400221.gif (400x388, 2.5M)

>What is /vp/

> Implying he's not

>No! Stop being exited!
Let us have this man. If anything we need to celebrate for a month straight considering how long we've waited for this day.

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

>start posting Steve to spite the nonstop rosterfags
>shuts people up for a short while since Steve actually made some sort of sense and was frustrating to combat
>even Banjofags were nearly silent for a month or so
>then it happened
>the Steveposting got too well-known
>everyone wanted a piece of the ironic smugposting pie
>Steve started getting his own rosterfag threads which, memeing or not, nullified the original purpose entirely
>things had officically gotten out of hand
>the evidence of Steve getting in was dwindling, but the posting was exponentially increasing
>now we're just the assholes and the original rosterfags are being harrassed unprovoked, causing further shit-slinging
I'm sort of happy to see the good guys prevail over evil this time around, even if it's at my expense on some level. Plus when the Steveposting tuckers out in a month or so we'll maybe even have a less insufferable rosterfag community than before now that one of the more widely demanded characters is in.

Attached: 1558332496875.png (1000x1000, 101K)

ACHOOe621.net/post/show/1900360

Attached: BK - 7.png (615x800, 451K)

Attached: 1560293149.lasercosmo3_02bc10ac-5e05-4d72-9043-3457fdab732a[1].jpg (1280x734, 128K)

2 games from a series with only 2 real games in the top 100 of all games
>Not impressive
Keep moving those goal posts user

Eat up then, bitch-ass.

Attached: honeycomb_cereal_12.5oz[1].jpg (700x700, 74K)

>Banjo finally gets to reunite not only with DK and the rare gang but also his fellow Grinch survivor Ken

A truly blessed timeline.

Won by getting into a game with shitty online and a bad single player campaign as DLC
Still has no games
Still has no remakes
Not even Switch ports
Rare doesn't want anything to do with you
Nice victory
Now don't mind me I'll be playing Minecraft which still gets constant updates and is loved by all. Might try Minecraft Dungeons too.

Can we get some Newman appreciation please?

Attached: 1559706069157m.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

I'm sorry, but did Steve already lose? Oh, that's right. The DLC isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway. Does not having been leaked count as a deconfirmation? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the DLC is still on? Minecraft is still relevant right now and it has been the best selling game on the eShop for how many years now? He's competing against one of the deadest series in video games who just happen to get in because they're feeding off the support of gamers in their 30s. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Steve is one of the best fucking characters in the Smash Bros speculation threads, he went 6-1 last year and would of killed the Grinch leak if Ken wasn't a piss easy clone. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Steve gets in and someone screenshots this thread. Oh look at that, Vergeben was right again over who would get in the game, just like Incineroar. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a thread on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Steve topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the game because its good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking character supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Even gets to size up Incineroar for being a non-believer

yeah i agree it keeps getting in the way of all the /pol/falsefalgging, basedface, porn dumps, LOL, twitter screen cap threads. Thats whay Yea Forums is all about

i hope kazooie the cuck comes a thing its what the cunt deserves

If all that is true then why isn't he in the game?

Attached: 1560304221924.png (474x248, 30K)

Only because of the Smash ballot. Literally only single reason.

Also it's good to know that JFG and Blast Corps were in there for a reason after all. I'm hoping mii costumes.
Plus there was pic related, but no one listened.

Attached: 1555463828841.png (1311x703, 821K)

>When the people that lost desperately try to make it seem like the people that won are the ones that are mad
This is fucking comedy gold.

Attached: 1530308386832.png (1000x1107, 298K)

"most popular character wins and that's a bad thing"

yes and what an amazing time to be alive again!

reminder if your main isn't banjo by November this year your a massive faggot

Wait, BK and DQ were both revealed at the same time?
Do you think they're hinting at something with those abbreviations?
I don't wanna be overly optimistic, but... Is it possible he's finally gonna get in?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-01-at-11.17.09-AM.jpg (839x877, 156K)

fpbp

"is this the empire strikes back, or em i right"?

I knew there was gonna be a lot of coping, but I didn't expect this much

how's the nutjob responded to E3 btw?

>STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS REEEEEE
or how about stay in the threads you want to discuss in instead of willing joining these ones just to complain. I think if you're unironically asking for a containment bored, you're more than likely a child. There's absolutely nothing hindering you from discussing the things you actually enjoy
>B..BUT I DONT L..LIKE LOOKING AT IT
My point exactly. Something a child would say.

Cope.
More like 12th most popular because they have been adding ballot picks since the game was announced, everything that came before and wasn't a shill pick is more popular than Banjo.
Also yes seething until daddy Nintendo gives you what you want is bad.

>Actually we were just pretending guys, its a joke guys, we were just pretending.
Oh please, we all know how you reacted after being BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
I cant believe you are still trying to stay smug. Literally a mindset of black knight from monty python.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

Attached: 1550820581492.jpg (580x552, 55K)

>Post YFW steve still get's in

Attached: 1559589975981.gif (400x225, 506K)

naw banjo won the smash poll once and was in top 10 every other time
i get your a new fag but people have been asking for banjo since melee faggot

Okay I can smell a fake Steveposter from a mile away.
Why are you doing this, user? Banjo's in, it's over. Quit trying to make us look madder than we are.

Attached: 1558490240553.jpg (720x480, 21K)

imagine being this wrong

Attached: JAhsD0G.png (736x1309, 548K)

With Banjo

>Because my favorite game company Has completely abandoned all logic and has given in to what the fans want
>has a Daisy avatar
Mariofags are terminally ill """people"""

Attached: Yum - 9.png (556x800, 347K)

Dont fucking lie, blockhead. You truly believed it would never happen. You were one of the tons of others that shitposted the exact same shit again Krool and Ridley. Face it, you are a contrarian fool and will never enjoy anything unless you are actively against something popular.

Attached: 1553979771985.png (512x384, 184K)

Reminder that Bandana Waddle Dee will become the new Stevefags. Eventhough they're a precursor to them.

What was the top ten?

Denial

Attached: 47365098.jpg (1200x701, 240K)

> and still thinks like one.
Didn't know Yea Forums was known for fentanyl hazed Q boomers.
never mind

Attached: 1517636966820.jpg (342x342, 56K)

You faggots would have been more respectable if you stuck with the shitposting motivation. Actually, unironically trying to argue in favor of zoomer lego man is just something else.

Attached: 1519923468000.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Not him, but there'll never be any convincing you. There were just enough actual stevefags blended in with the shitposters that there'll never be proper proof anyone at all was just spiting the rosterfags shitting up smash threads. That's fine, though. The banjofags weren't ever meant to wisen up to the idea anyway, it wouldn't have been effective if they had reason to disregard us.
Continue not to believe any of the steveposters, it's for the best. The ones still doing it, trying to look superior right after the reason to post was taken away, deserve as much shame as they can get.

Why do Nintendo posters keep making this retarded point. You guys are acting like you are the only ones talking about video games and it’s just not true.

>Earthbound at number 8
>TF2 at number 23
Based and redpilled

You know we are just going to kick the ball back in.

Attached: 1dhx09.jpg (594x395, 88K)

Spamming isn’t justified no matter what dumb logic you use. There should not be many threads on the same game most of the time and yet for Smash it’s a constant. You guys are just entitled and think the rules don’t have to apply to you

Attached: BK - 10.png (458x800, 292K)

Someone please fill me on on Bandana Dee. I've played nearly every Kirby title and I know who he is, but why would he be worthwhile over, say, Rayman? Seems like he'd play almost like a worse Kirby.

Nope Deefags are supportive of others and have given up by now

Nowadays there are falseflaggers for Dee tho

-Former Deefag

I don't think such a big sub is going to fit in such a small bird.

Can't wait!

Attached: D3ZByevWAAE82Mm.jpg (600x600, 42K)

There are way better Kirby characters to choose from than Dee anyway.

Attached: 1546053785639.jpg (600x600, 122K)

>4th Kirby rep
>Waddle Dees are VERY popular in Japan
>Plays an actual role in most Kirby games (just like MK and DDD)
>The only other playable character in Kirby Battle Royale and Canvas Curse
>Character Development in a Kirby game
>First Spear Character
>Full moveset
>Not just spear, has parasol too

im scrolling this thread seeing porns but not seeing the bear raping the steve horribly. did someone forget to draw it?

soundcloud.com/plastiware/banjo-fucks-gruntilda-nsfw-18

Right here, laughing my ass off.

Attached: 153262749970580.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

I’m sure it’ll happen soon given the Amazon leaks. Plus, you fucks have like a reverse effect on Banjo, the opposite of what you say comes true. So please keep going on about how “irrelevant” he is. At this rate, we’ll be looking at a full series revival with a GotY award for Threeie.

fpbp make it happen please they're much more obnoxious than the pokefags and they got the boot years ago

Attached: 60.png (584x698, 376K)

>smash 6
>switch has been implied to have a planned long life span
>after the everyone is here game, removing a character would make it inferior to ultimate

jesus christ you're stupid

Lol, so mad.

Never ever Stevecuck. Never ever.

Only one way to know for sure

Attached: BK - 11.png (415x332, 175K)

Attached: distorted-laugh-58b349ba25c1f.jpg (2500x2500, 417K)

Flaseflaggers are precisely what I meant. There's more falseflaggers than actual supporters.
>keeps bringing how relevant he is just like stevefags
>falls back to virginben and the daisy nutcase prediction as if they hold any actual truth to them other than being faggots
>bashes any other picks and gets extremely upset whenever someone even utter the word hat goomba
>became so disillusioned with him not being in ultimate that they started treating Piranha Plant as a victory but in reality just shows how far it will take them to hide their salt
>created an autistic list of dee-tractors (funny name) just because people don't like the character
>hates waddle dees and refuses to accept that those are more popular than the special one

This is reasonable given the graphics/animation expectations of the current gen. However, given that its gamefreak I anticipate the game will look and play worse than Battle Revolution, a wii title.

Largest media franchise on earth and they are incapable of any semblance of triple A quality in any area of design.

The reason they get away with it?

>muh pokemans

Most of the complaints resolve around the pokedex issue (a sensible decision) not the fact the rest of the game looks and sounds like shit.

god i wish that were me

At the very least smash posters need the boot, if they are going to insist posting so heavily for every new character or announcement. They told us when the game release that smashposting would die down but it just keeps going on and on

Attached: nofun.jpg (448x473, 60K)

Because the Smash Ballot came out 3 years after Kirby's Return to Dreamland was released and the same arguments that were made for Ashley were also applied to him.

Attached: 2391C709-0ADF-4106-A403-F0FE34482B3B.png (305x419, 38K)

Who had the worst BTFO?

Attached: 7FDC447B-DA86-4BD4-96B3-9A66B2B8F090.jpg (751x806, 133K)

In the comfort of my own home sipping on some iced tea while watching my niggas Banjo n Kazooie get revealed live.

Attached: mkay.png (396x259, 99K)

Isaacfags

That's fair, I hadn't realized he was popular in Japan.
Still I'd put a 2nd Warioware rep with spells and an imp WAY over a 4th Kirby rep with like two weapons and nothing else.
That said, with Ashley as an assist trophy now (and the annoying pedofags who like Ashley too much) I think I'd rather see Dr. Crygor, Mona or Jimmy.

this image did not age well

Attached: 1544202086574.jpg (382x484, 16K)

Well the reveal trailer never shows Banjo holding a pass. I assume he just showed up anyway and started beating on people.

>Joker stole Banjo's invite
>Felt bad about it
>Stole Steve's and gave it to Banjo

>PS4: MUH TRANS GAY RIGHT!! BOOBS EEEEVVVIIIILLLL!!!!!
>XBONE: *Cricket noise* *Master chief cough in the distance*
>PC: Begging for ports, as usual.

Attached: 1548800221346.jpg (585x1024, 61K)

He's talking about Bandana Dee, not Waddle Dees in which case
>his role is really not important in mostly all main Kirby games, only in RtDL
>other characters have played significant actual roles, so it isn't unique to the character at all
>Battle Royale and Canvas Curse had multiple playable characters, but none of them were Bandana Dee
>the only character development he has gotten was Battle Royale, no other game has him show his "character" other than being playable (RtDL, RC, SA) or being on the background doing nothing significant to the plot (TD, PR). Magolor, Susie, Taranza, and a couple more has shown more character than he did
>Waddle Dees are known to a variety of weapons other than using just Parasols including driving tanks, using spears, and has occupied a multitude of roles like lumberjack in Triple Deluxe

I totally agree, having a literal angle as an alt might fuck up the hit box due to the wings though

>Isaac #1
First popular character to be shown as an AT. Very high on a lot of people's wish list.

>Ashley #2
KRoolfags shitting on Ashley for an entire month straight

>Shantae #3
Just salty people who wanted her