SWITCH THREAD

Yea Forums If i were to buy a switch tomorrow what games and accessories should I get?

Attached: jlc118r923n11.jpg (1136x664, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uus45eFItRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I where you OP I'd save your money...

Recommending this

Attached: 81+8ZBnsGHL._SL1500_.jpg (910x1500, 349K)

Why do you want one?

It depends on what you like. Pro controller for sure.

I've heard alot of good things about them user

So you faggots spam smash threads and shit without even owning the console?
Explains alot

I dont see smash even mentioned so far boo

HES IN HAHAHHAHAHH AH HES IN AAAAAAAAAA
>hmmm i dont see smsh anywhere

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Is there a Switch deluxe© yet?

Honestly I've got a LOT of flying to do in the upcoming months and I want something to play on the planes

Attached: nintendo-switch-flight-ban.png (1600x899, 1.24M)

If you're playing it in public get a laptap or a tablet. Playing games on a portable makes you look like a manchild.

I bet the Enhanced Switch will be released alongside BotW 2 OP
So save your money

Fuck walking around or sat outside with a switch, I have 20 flight times to the uk

have nintendo ever done incremental upgrades for home consoles?
I know they've done it for every single handheld but not aware of "pro" consoles

I'm curious about this too man

>gaming on a work device rather than a dedicated recreational device
Unprofessional and juvenile desu.

If you like the Gamecube controller I have this instead of an official pro, it works nice for everything i've played.

Attached: 81FCOPif9qL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1158, 137K)

the question then becomes; is the switch a handheld console?

ON STEAM

steam you say, sweet let me grab my desktop on the plane

This may come as surprise for you, but outside of the Yea Forums memes nobody actually gives a fuck if someone plays their Switch in public. Even if some idiot did care about it why would you care if someone who you will never meet again in your life silently seethes about you playing your Switch?

fucking amen

*punches you and steals your switch*

I brought a switch a month ago and still havent found any games that were worth playing except for hollow knight

>mario kart is just throwing a 12 sided dice every race
>valhalla was incredibly boring and the bartending 'game' was like a toddler game
>there is no pokemon game worth buying
>starjew valley is good but the days are frustratingly short and the pixel art style is frustrating, i dont really like any of the characters in the village, reading their script is a bore
>octopath traveller is DOGSHIT. FUCK whoever told me to buy that.
>I stupidly watched a streamer play BOTW way back when it first came out and hae no desire to buy it myself

So what else is there? I'm considering mario oddysea since super mario sunshine was one of my favourites on gamecube, but still not sure, the rabbit?? bosses look shit and i dont really like the whole hat deal

Damn that sucks..... I just want something to kill the time

odyssey is the best game on the switch. it's better than botw

I have a lot of playtime on splatoon and monster hunter. But then again splatoon isn’t good without multiplayer so it’s out for op. I enjoyed rabbids but not everyone enjoys strategy games.

>pixel art style is frustrating
What kind of stupid am I reading? What the fuck does that even mean?

Hack it, gzdoom is available since last month.

youtu.be/uus45eFItRc

Its a personal opinion, I just dont like how everyone is a tiny janky low pixel mess where all you see of their facial features is their pixel mess of hair, their minecraft eyes and their big fucking snozz

Attached: 8biterror.jpg (242x208, 17K)

Yeah, "I don't like the pixel art style" is an opinion. "pixel art style is frustrating" is just nonsense.
It's like saying "This apple tastes too fast".

this.
while a good amount of games exist on the Switch now the system's continuing to be quite underwhelming.
also no Metroid...

Attached: 913.jpg (737x556, 109K)

Switch has more games than that, here's my library.

Attached: library.jpg (1274x1028, 560K)

how does skyrim play? im curious

Not that user but I enjoy it

It's just vanilla skyrim with all the DLC. It has gyro aiming which is nice though.

I wanna buy a switch but those switch pro rumors keep me at bay.

Attached: 14805e6cefa10de9a0e87fb030c2e5f46c7fd8f496bd24d032564f623cfaee16.png (142x142, 33K)

wouldn't something like that get announced at E3 though?

Oh, is it not special edition skyrim?

>switch pro
I wouldn’t expect a version with hardware that significantly alters game performance

IIRC it's a modified special edition for Switch, but it doesn't have every special edition change.