Disrespects bathroom rules

>disrespects bathroom rules
>gets his E3 badge revoked and banned from twitch
Dare I say /ourguy/?

Attached: dr-disrespect-banned-from-twitch-after-streaming-from-bathroom_feature.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEvyZL3x5t8
youtube.com/watch?v=BMEL6R008hw
youtube.com/watch?v=G2NZ9c0qT3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwlh2BFaHXI
youtube.com/watch?v=zyj-po91d3A
youtube.com/watch?v=bEG_NkoA848&t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>breaks california law
>gets misdemeanor
BASED

we already had this thread do we really need another twitch chat thread

Attached: 1560216806414.jpg (710x2412, 86K)

this the same guy who cheated on his wife? is he an idiot?

'Your' guy? Sure, fag

e3 was garbage literally nothing of value was lost

STUPID FUCKING MISTAKES MAN

Which videogame is this?

Could say his twitch career got flushed down the turlet

Attached: carlos.jpg (800x450, 42K)

He be back in a day or two. Don't get your hopes up my niggers

Dr. Pissrespect

Attached: r0pb5.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

lmao he gets 1 year in prison at minimum

Attached: 1560135820250.jpg (750x900, 73K)

Attached: 5d002d1e364cf.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I don't like this videogame.

>As a Level Designer, Beahm helped design some of the multiplayer maps for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, including Solar, Horizon, Instinct, Ascend, Recovery, Sideshow, Site 244 and Quarantine.

But he has wife
He can't be /ourguy/

Why is american humor so cringe and forced?

>Films underage pee pee
>Gets a slap on the wrist

Are e-celebs above the law now?

Where are the video games?

I don't understand, what's wrong here ?

He literally took video of some random child peeing in a urinal, how the fuck is he not in jail yet???

Was he just trying to be funny taping himself pissing?

Kek that manlet walking in there like the incredible hulk

In the press again?! This man is a genius!!

probably not but why go into the thread fucking whining about you stupid faggot? Isn't there another genuine game thread you need to shriek shill at?

filming in the bathroom

filming in public bathrooms is literally against the law and also violates twitch TOS.
but of course you're probably from some 3rd world shithole where this is totally normal.

Oh okay, I didn't know this was forbidden.

>Califronia

I'm from France so you're right about the 3rd world shithole part but to be fair I don't think I've ever come across the case of someone filming in public restrooms before.

Based.

I'm more surprised that there are still people using the bathroom in California.

Remember to sage and report eceleb threads.

you don't have cameras in public restrooms?

There was a little boy taking a piss a couple of seconds before this.

don't care much about the guy but the memes on other channels are glorious

>land of the free

If he had of ditched the camers he could have just put on a dress and hit the ladies instead.

A normal person would at least assume it to be illegal.

isn't this the faggot who cheated on his wife

Getting banned from an expo for broadcasting from a toilet doesn’t make you anyone’s guy.

It just makes you stupid.

Who gives a fuck if he fucks 10 women at once?

>:27
What a fag

Attached: cd.jpg (1563x1242, 173K)

Temp suspension

Do you need to be told that murder is forbidden too?

that stereotypical manlet holy shit

Yeah, there's no cameras in the girls bathrooms in LA, just adult men in dresses.

that little guy had the E3 deluxe pass that comes with 2 free invisible watermelons

this shouldnt even be a crime. if you are standing in a public restroom pissing next to other people, so what if its filmed. but, fuck twitch and its viewers anyway.

>Cheats on pregnant wife
>/ourguy/

Attached: 638.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I see bajs

Attached: eeee.png (1536x1159, 1.81M)

>Stop shitposting in my shitpost thread
Pretty damn summer already

>lurking in men bathrooms
Yep, he is your guy

The other occasion they were filming some young kid while he was pissing. What do you say about that?

That warped face really fits everywhere.

Needs a shadman edit.

Why is there a literal child in the mens bathroom?

Fucking manlets.

why is this such a big deal he will be unbanned in a week

if you want more privacy get a stall. the fuck is wrong with you?

yes and yes

>record video of child urinating in a public restroom
>get banned from the site you streamed it on
>W-WHUH HAPPEN???

Attached: 1556113428.gif (790x655, 75K)

>some stupid faggot who plays BR games
>wears a wig and fake moustache with lame sunglasses
>isn't even funny
>modern Yea Forums thinks this is someone to look up to

zoomers are such a fucked generation

Damn, Alex is gonna get a paycut

I this an amerimutt meme ? Why would filming dudes pissing be illegal ?

Imagine actually arguing for surveillance in public restrooms. Imagine being that deranged.

Attached: harland-williams-profile.jpg (300x428, 34K)

Nice video games PogChamp

this is your brain on Yea Forums

Wow, who could have guessed it would be some nanny state bongistani demanding cameras installed in public urinals. What a fucking shock.

Attached: diogenes_web.jpg (600x396, 46K)

I myself hate public surveillance, but even I could argue for a positive for it, only that there will never be a live feed for security to see stuff in the bathroom, and will only be recorded onto a harddrive so that police can take it out for a investigation of assault or whatever

DSP would beat the shit out of that faggot.

Attached: angry.jpg (280x280, 21K)

weak ass faggots grow some skin what he did should not be a crime

Attached: 1560062206018.jpg (540x720, 48K)

Some of us grew up watching dr disrespect on twitch ya know. Go back to watching youtube videos or whatever shit old people do.

What is this streamer name again?

user's a fucking tard. I go into restrooms and leave if there is any signs of cameras in public restrooms. Its why I don't shit outside of my house if I can help it.

Attached: 1526420488559.png (826x524, 393K)

Where were you when the “””””””doctor””””””” got BTFO?

Attached: 811FF4D4-0C93-4F3E-AD77-ECCC7C64091C.jpg (686x750, 179K)

So all the thots filming and taking selfies in bathrooms on snap chat...Do this mean it not illegals for woman? I'm fucking retarded and even that seems like its still breaking the law lol.

Attached: 1310497258732.jpg (251x238, 7K)

Alanah's Twitter is based as fuck.

Mobile """"gamers"""" aren't real gamers though, and it's a fact

>Alanah's Twitter is based as fuck.

Attached: 1559470517948.png (454x520, 13K)

THE TWO TIME

Apparently it's some law in dystopian Commiefornia and maybe other burger states. Filming people in public spaces is also forbidden in yurop but not to the extent that it is to the fellow amerimutts getting triggered in this thread, worst case scenario you get a slap on the wrist and get told to fuck off.

Are you retarded?
You're not even allowed to film people without their permission and upload it anywhere. Filming anyone while they are pissing much less filming a little boy urinating is certainly not any more legal than that.

DrDisrespect is an imbecile. He'd be lucky not to get a misdemeanor over it.

Stupid pisstakes man

Was the kid's cock in the video in any capacity? If not, he wasn't filming a kid urinating in the bathroom, a kid was just seen in the bathroom.

There's an obvious distinction and you fags that think it's such a massive deal should be done away with or go in the fucking stall lol

Are you ok with some random dude coming to you while you piss and putting it on the live stream where other 50k people can laugh at you while he earns 1000 dollar from donations from it?

>Yea Forums likes to film little boys pissing
what the fuck guys

holy shit disrespect is fucking huge

>surveillance is not allowed in bathrooms
>somehow to the Eurocuck, the idea of being bereft of his nanny state's ever-watching eye is dystopian

RIP Alex

it's stupid americans and twich middleschool kids blowing a non issue up because twitch is a cancer brainlet platform.

what is he fucking thinking?

>Walk into bathroom
>Shout "Damn! The bodyguard!" loud enough for people even outside the bathroom to hear.
>Say out loud "Ladies and gentlemen I have to take a diarrhea, be right back."
Everyone is shitting on him for filming in the bathroom in the first place, but why the fuck do these autistic streamers have to try and constantly draw attention to themselves. You're in a fucking bathroom, shut your fucking mouth.

Am I the only one who ALWAYS uses a stall and cleans the toilet seat before use? I've been in restrooms with niggers, white faggots and asians who piss with the door wide fucking open and they stuff the shit with the whole roll of TP. That or they just shit/piss all over the seat.

Public restrooms are fucking disgusting.

Attached: 9007d2de1f70abcceaf85671669a99a3c8c8db3e.jpg (1000x1519, 782K)

>t. whiteknight
kys retard

>what the fuck is this manlet doing next to me ?

He wanted to be as transparent as possible and show us EVERYTHING

>guy who plays video games for a living
>capable of thinking
probably hasn't exercised his noggin in years

>called Dr Disrespect
>actually does disrespect people
Incredibly based

Attached: 1559599274415.png (1078x1078, 879K)

twitch is basically a worldwide online middle school.

topkek

Attached: 1529575705815.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Pretty sure it's "Dan" the small guy who was walking around with the Doc, who is supposed to be his "bodyguard"

It was fucking dumb.
Everybody knows it's illegal to film in bathrooms. This is the problem with these 'youtube' stars. They are just cowboys who are winging it. I hope he goes to prison.

crying video coming out soon !

>
>Some of us grew up watching dr disrespect on twitch ya know. Go back to watching youtube videos or whatever shit old people do.

What a sad fucking way to grow up.

Come on that dude isn't very tall but calling him a little boy is very insulting.

why does a twitch streamer need a bodyguard

zoomers aren't the ones watching him, they are the one making fun of him.

omegalul so original!
2 2 2 2 2
cdcdcdcdcdcdcd
forsenforsenforsen

kys kid.

It's supposed to be a joke you dummy, I don't even watch Doc but I know his persona is "Too much unwarranted self-importance"

Pretty sure both are underages, I mean look at Forsen's demographics, it's mostly people 15 and below.

>I hope he goes to prison.
lul, for what? do you go to prison for a parking violation? Do you have any experience with the outside world?

Boyish giggles

youtube.com/watch?v=CEvyZL3x5t8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Remember, no toilets.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (480x360, 122K)

>gamer
>absolute chad
>tall
>hot voice
>doesn't give a fuck

how do I find a bf like him?

Attached: I73850ae1WPM.jpg (1006x605, 98K)

Filming people in public spaces is legal. Anywhere you might have an expectation of privacy, like a bathroom, is illegal.

>>disrespects bathroom rules
wat?

>bathroom rules
what

"I did the emote chat" *boyish giggles*
"Forsen Forsen!"

this
i shouldnt get arrested for going into women's public restrooms and filming them
it's a PUBLIC restroom

I never go to public restrooms where you are together with subhumans, niggers and the like. The jump in hygiene on say, university restrooms or literature conventíons is massive. Everywhere where there are no niggers or sandniggers basically.

HELLO
NOT VIDEO GAMES

Yeah that's the sort of stuff I'm talking about, he's obviously aimed towards kids and emotionally stunted young men. Forsen is kinda the same thing except he has the personality of a wet blanket and drooling retards congregate around him to feel like they're part of something. Well they're just underages so really I'm not blaming them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMEL6R008hw

it's funny how he got progressively more angry as the day went on

>twitch bans Guy for recording in a bathroom where you can't see absolutely anything except fully clothed guys backs
>twitch promotes female streamers doing absolutely nothing but showing their barely covered teats and flaunting their asses doing "squats" challenges for donations

Attached: 1445857505347.jpg (510x427, 24K)

He was filming a kid taking a piss at a urinal. He should be lucky he isnt in jail for CP

>Filming people in public spaces is also forbidden in yurop
There is no European law governing that. Germany is pretty strict on paper. Other countries much laxer.

I'm not a big twitch fan overall, but docDisrespect is the closest I can get to actually watching someone else play video games. From the donos I guess a lot of older people with families watch him. I also tried watching Forsen; the most boring guy ever who's only kinda cool if you're 10. Watched xqc also before he blew up, now hes just an obnoxious clown watching youtube.
And after this toilet "incident" I doubt I'm ever going back to that site. It's just so jouvinile and stupid with literally nothing of quality happening. Just another one of many tumors of the industry.

The two time!

>Forsen
>Aimed for anyone
It's not him in particular people care too much about, it's his chat that is a experience in itself

Americans are idiots. What else is new?

>tall
he's legally a midget

he talks about being 6'8 constantly, it's part of his schtick.

this desu

>Oh okay, I didn't know this was forbidden.
do you come from a country where they don't have public bathrooms?
how could you not know that filming inside a public bathroom is illegal?

>Yea Forums defending this
Would YOU like to be streamed to thousands of people while taking a piss by some twitch faggot makes money from it?

Women are a fucking joke.

>chat is the experience in itself
>emote spam and your comment is pushed out the screen in 0.2 seconds

How can you enjoy this if you're above 10 and have an IQ above room temperature ?

This guy is 5'2" right?

School shooters aren't known for hygiene either. Don't you have some innocent children to kill?

>Could say his twitch career got flushed down the turlet

Attached: Alex Jones Toasts Trump.gif (272x198, 2.78M)

People like Forsen because they can roast him to almost no end without any moderation. He is a punching bag so people can feel better about themselves.

He's funny because he actually sucks at most games he plays, apart from the occasional 360 noscope snipe of course. PUBG is probably the only game he's decent at.

underrated

>spamming 10 memes for 5 hours and reacting to the the smallest thing is an experience
fucking sad

Unironically DM me I want to dip my toes in the boy pussy pool

I don't understand either, it's like shitposting expect you're not getting any (you)s

Manlet using a human-sized pissour

>legendarylea shows pussy on stream
>1 month ban
heh nothing personal kiddo

I wouldn't mind it at all. What's the actual problem? And he wasn't filming "them", he was filming himself, and there were people in the background. If you can't see a difference between that maybe go finish school or something.

So Mald

When you already knocked her up your sex time is best spent knocking someone else up

I know these are twitch emotes but I have no idea which ones. If you do then you seriously need to kill yourself.

Got mad because I wrote niggers? Are you a fucking nigger by any chance?

Hoe long is his ban?

IF sentence.containsSubstring("black", "dark") DO post("cmonBruh")

The greatest chat experience in the world.

>Not shaming bruh posters

that's basically 90% of twitch chat these days.

THE POO TIME BATH TO BATH CHAMPION

Attached: D80Q8mGXsAA2rJd.jpg (1920x969, 202K)

>No i don't want anyone to see my tiny whitoid dick
All this insecurity in this thread.
>B-b-but recording in a public bathroom is illegal
Didn't know there was so much moralfags on this board

>When they showcased that Zoo game on E3 and it was showing footage of monkeys and Forsens chat immediately went into Sub Mode Only

Attached: 1520760679482.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Literally how is anyone in this thread trying to argue it's cool to film strangers in a bathroom. What is wrong with you. Did you grow up in some backwoods ghetto? Get some help.

Doc fanboys still coping with the ban

Where are the dividers between the urinals? This is savagery

>Some of us grew up watching dr disrespect on twitch ya know.

jesus christ

basically spamming semi racist emotes is cool, but DON'T FILM ME PEEING MAN NOT COOL!
kek. fucking kids.

Trihard chads were we @

Attached: d28.png (869x810, 747K)

why dont the just pee in the toilet
why are americans so degenerate that they pee infront of eachother

>Can't see the most obvious troll ever
Check yourself for autism if you don't already know you have it

Attached: DA2F2D8720DEAE8D81C9558AEFDA8462A1766098.jpg (225x225, 4K)

That's all twitch streams are. Emotes that are spammed constantly and some guy playing a game that you could be playing. I've never got why people watch let alone donate to these people.

It's not cool, but simultaneously not a lot of people knew it was illegal to do so. Obviously Doc didn't either.

>why are americans so degenerate that they pee infront of eachother
what? those things are literally everywhere you go. Where the fuck do you live?

>Comparing filming pissing children and live streaming it to 40 thousand people and even more on YouTube and co with wrongly parking a car

You cant flsuh shit down a street, sorry mohammed Abdul Singh

KKonaW

It's a bait user. The only alternative is India

>There are people that donate to twitch streamers on Yea Forums now

If the people bitching about underage Halo could see how far we've fallen.
I guess it's my time to go soon.

it's ok friend

Its California dude I'm suprised he didn't get a trophy

I watch Forsen pretty often, but I've never donated or subbed to anything, don't even have prime, you're just a grouchy dude who can't see why some people enjoy a ghetto podcast
I bet you watch speedruns on youtube and then complain about Twitch

>there are so many people interested in just watching Streamers do mudane shit that it has an entire category on Twitch

late-stage capitalism is so boring

DR Dr dr... PISS... RHEESPehhhct

pretty retarded to film in a place where exposure is possible

if some underage had flashed his piece at the camera that would effectively be cheese pizza streamed right over twitch

How is it different from watching jesters, or lepers doing performances in the streets or a theatre experience pree 20th century?

He should of kept the camera close to himself.

twitch is run by an incel

Donate.
Fine if you just watch stuff on the side especially if it's a game you want to know more about.
I'm just too old to understand paying people for a few seconds of acknowledgement.

Twitch is owned by amazon

Watching someone perform a skill is not the same as watching someone walk to a fucking bathroom

in the middle east

>coming to Yea Forums for actual video game discussions or thinking there is quality to Yea Forums
Yea Forums "died" more than 6 years ago. I'll even admit I don't come to Yea Forums for discussion, I come here to laugh at dumb shit or shitpost. That's what most people do.

Attached: 1559394946305.png (1406x2032, 1.44M)

Why is filming in a bathroom illegal in the land of the free?

He wasn't going in to film children, he was filming himself while others were around. It was all at a reasonable distance. Also, your post has no reason to be greentexted fag, go back to watching forsen.

well I understand what you mean there, the only thing I pay a subscription for is my phone bill, and even then I'm considering just getting rid of that as well
If you think the only thing Doc does is visiting bathrooms then he'd be banned by the first two days of streaming, use two brain cells next time before typing

>a ghetto podcast
top.fucking.cringy.deluded.kek

Soon brother

Attached: pkwh6fknaln01.jpg (438x593, 19K)

>i didnt go to film naked children, mr judge, they just happened to be in front of my camera sucking my dick

Get back to crying about the Potus Slowbeef

they are touchy about their private parts, but showing violence and death and sluts is okay.

People perform all kinds of stupid rituals to prove to others they belong to a group. But the act has to be costly for it to be believable. So some stupid man costume entertainers have managed to create a business around dumb tribalist instincts.

Based complete fucking idiot

You should watch Forsen sometime, 90% of his stream is sanitized Yea Forums. Also, since his viewerbase is underage, you can deduce from there that Yea Forums is the underage board (which has always been the case, you're supposed to move on at some point, I'm baffled you went this long without understanding that).

Filming underage boys peeing is frowned upon in our culture Achmed

>implying he knew who was using the facilities before walking in with a camera
he literally could have streamed a little boys dick lmao

>Potus Slowbeef
I don't even know what that is. Is forsen streaming dude? Is he playing some retarded jumping game that is only made for twitchstreamers to play it and have faked reactions about it? Such a ghetto podcast, can't wait to watch the same shit every day over and over again! FORSENBAIS!

Much like old Yea Forums, I can't let go of Forsen either, I'm here forever

Attached: Forsen.png (731x540, 450K)

All I i'm saying is that this ban could've been avoided if this idiot didn't think that going to take a piss was compelling content.

For something to be considered child porn, the content has to be pornographic in nature. I know your pee fetish got your willy all hard after see this, but for normal people there's nothing pornographic going on here.

our only guy don't care about E3 and continue to play game in his fucking basement retard

Attached: forsen.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>Forsen
>Reactions
Oh you really made a really bad example of a fake reaction guy

>little boys dick lmao
OMEGALUL! SO SHOCHING! A KIDS BENIS! BANNED AND PRISON FOR LIFE

grow up kid and lurk on Yea Forums more.

yeah try filming children in a public bathroom and saying you were just doing it ironically

>forsen
>ourguy
nothing can be further from the truth. fucking leave Yea Forums and stop stealing our memes.

Not to defend him, but shit dude there's so many little niggly specific laws in California and nowhere else that it's easy to break one of them without even realizing it
Nobody has time to read the entire list of that shithole state

Children aren't allowed to go to e3, retard

dude you're arguing against little kids here. They have literally never had any contact with a police officer let alone the law. Just tell them to lurk more and save your breath.

lmao retard, look around you, Forsen is the Yea Forums streamer whether you like it or not

Attached: Old Wall.jpg (1136x640, 22K)

Cope harder zoomer

I cant believe forsenfags ar here

Same here

Could I sue people that watch videos my parents made of me when I was little if I was american?

I sit down to piss. My piss stream is too powerful and sprays too much, I usually make a mess when I don't.

Attached: 1555266720386.jpg (736x534, 39K)

Can any of the guys who were being filmed urinating in the bathroom without their consent to thousands of people sue him? It would be great to see that faggot pay out the ass for his stupidity.

How is this thread related to vidya?

Are you retarded? Where can you film other people in the fucking restroom and not get in trouble for it? Its common sense

He also managed to film a child too.

Forsenbajs has been around for ages, you just havn't realized because you didn't know about him until recently

Attached: forsene.jpg (1536x2048, 172K)

How is this thread still not deleted?

60% of Yea Forums threads are never related to video games

Attached: 1533147281837.jpg (4855x3931, 1.37M)

you kids coming here doesn't make you represent this board in any way. Just fuck off kiddo, this isn't twitch chat.

dr manlet

not vidya

by "for ages" this little edgy zoomer means the past 6 months.
kek

Pepega Megaphone FORSAAAN

just like niggers huh?

Attached: 1548522614648.png (680x590, 167K)

He is a dumbass

I aware but I had an impression that everyone here hated eceleb twatch garbage

Seethe

Forsen's been around for longer than you been a 18+ adult

obsessed

>He also managed to film a child too.
No one under 17 is allowed inside e3

>Can any of the guys who were being filmed urinating in the bathroom without their consent to thousands of people sue him?
probably not, you need a fucking master lawyer team to make a case out of that, and even still doc probably has more money than all those people in the toilet combined.
> It would be great to see that faggot pay out the ass for his stupidity.
why?

Lmao what an idiot

look at the size of that fucking arm
holy shit

Attached: 1560320005057.png (642x606, 238K)

no u

Maybe the ones you make and post in

Everyone here hates anything games related and keeps yapping about it.

wow, nice adult slang talk! On what stream did you learn that from kiddo?

Forsen's chat is funny but forsen himself is void of any entertainment

Don't tell me you don't know about /our guy/ Billy

Attached: 607F56F0925CF02F08649C5CBDBDCCD9ED5C297B.jpg (700x796, 122K)

>le ebin reddit eceleb thread
Sure smells like zoomer around here.

Attached: 1540674511005.png (908x646, 942K)

>making threads on Yea Forums

Attached: 1465406250257.jpg (285x344, 23K)

Anyone under 18 is still considered a child.

>by "for ages" this little edgy zoomer means the past 6 months.
toplel

I can feel you maldness from here, the only winning move would've been not to reply

of course I know about based aniki

>American education

based doc

>maldness
fucking cringe

Why are you replying to yourself

A woman actually got me to laugh

So mald

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 28K)

when it comes to filming someone naked or peeing, yes anyone under 18
you clearly have no clue about your country's laws

I'VE ABANDONED MY CHIIIIIILD!

Attached: doctor.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

PepeLaugh SO MALD

But sseth threads get left up, so fuck off bro

how dense do you have to be to not know that youre not allowed to film in restrooms? the only reason the gov isnt allowed to put cameras inside bathrooms is because its a fucking law

OMEGALUL SO MALD

Filming ANYONE naked is illegal you fucking retarded mongoloid. And 18 is a threshold for legal adulthood, not a sexual one. Why are you arguing about things you have no clue about? why can't you learn to just fucking lurk!?

Livestreaming bathrooms is the height of degeneracy. No sympathy.

Also never understood why this guy is so famous when (when I've watched) he's absolutely terrible at games.

>anyone under 18 is still a child
>muh laws
American education

I will almost say it was intentional to gain notoriety and get a convenient reason for a vacation. Then eventually return with more viewers.

>this guy is so famous when (when I've watched) he's absolutely terrible at games
That's pretty much every streamer ever, except that ZFG1 dude I guess, who doesn't use facecam and gets OoT World records

land of the free
topkek
based dr disrepect shitting on your shit tier laws

I hear he's getting sued for 3.6 million, can anyone confirm?

Attached: 1559760281897.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

2018 publicity stunts : cheat on your wife
2019 publicity stunts : film underages in public restrooms
2020 publicity stunts : ???

>literally standing next to other people and peeing
>current year
I can't wrap my head around the fact that this kind of savagery still exists.
That's fucking disgusting.

Where did you hear that?

you are mald :)

shout nigger in public

someone spoon feed me, what happened

Co-stream with Forsen

I got it from my lawyer meter, but the maximum it goes up to is 3.6 million dollars. Got a better one?

Would you smash though Yea Forums?

from the same guy arguing on this thread that if you're not 18 you're considered a child.

can't believe there are ACTUALLY people above 18 browsing this board
surely you guys don't do this right ?

>no one was even mad enough to confront them then and there
At most one guy said this is awkward. Absolute beta convention.

Attached: CHER_102_041918_LD_00408.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

This thread has been claimed by bajs.

Attached: 15521743271893797.png (1060x1134, 1.69M)

inspected piss

you forgot the part where he pretended someone shot at his house

>speedrunner
>good at games

pick one

speedrunning is bottom of the barrel when it comes to competitive gayming

How did they think this was a good idea?

Here's a spoonfeed, go through the images in the thread and you'll see exactly what happened

my sides

Afraid someone will see your tiny pecker?

literally nothing. but even nothing is the biggest thing in moths over at twitch.

what would you do in that situation, mr alpha man?

Welcome to Uganda

Attached: kLWTvuT.jpg (1500x859, 130K)

Considering the amount of beta orbiters on the platform watching e-thots and donating hundreds of dollars to them I think one schizo shooting at his house with a BB gun is in the realm of possibility.

Commercially filming a child trying to take a piss in a bathroom is not one of 'californias little niggly specific laws'.

Attached: ZfrfFHB.png (750x231, 17K)

tfw taking a piss and agent 47 walks in

Attached: 1547865090059.jpg (960x1435, 349K)

cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny cunny

That was actually pretty good

>filming a child
there are no children at e3, you mongoloid fag.

Tell them to get out of there obviously. It's not like he is a notorious biker gang member, and it would be the manlet cameramen you would be telling off, not him.

>maldness
is this a new insult of both manlet and bald combined? if yes, I don't know how much longer I can go with these daily insults aimed at me.

Attached: 1542575137821.jpg (500x421, 21K)

Lets get some pogs in the chat boys, pogs in the chat!

How? It's like saying Dr Pepper isn't a real doctor, kindergarden humor

I'm sorry user but I don't think thats a video game

There's literally a child on the recording of his stream at a urinal.

Are there people on twitch who just wait for you to unknowingly break a law so they can call the cops and a ban hammer? Is that what zoomers spend their time doing?

Don't mock my guy, he suffers from ILS, you idiots

Attached: 4head.png (837x872, 1.21M)

no user you got him wrong, just think about it
in the next decade someone will say that unironically

Attached: inaudible screeching.png (719x771, 395K)

Spoon-feed me on this guy, why is here so popular? Isn't he some sort of a Fortnite steamer with fake 'alpha' persona? Why do cucks here even defend him?

Yes, a person that's barely taller than the flush control is definitely an adult male.

Attached: 2aY5QxE.png (353x376, 293K)

so what, you're some kind of a sheriff? I don't get it.

I fucking hate twitch lingo so much

Attached: 1559410312819.jpg (864x960, 94K)

Pretty sure it's a mix of mad and bald, but I guess you could include manlet for extra insult

that's summit1G

Because being alpha is frowned upon by reddit. Anything that has a semblance of alpha attitude is going to be clinged on by man. We aren't destined to be betas.

I guess you missed all the SWAT videos on youtube
Cause Yea Forums lingo is way better and mature right? AY LMAO

I'll let you off the hook for that one.

Attached: 1553715144081.jpg (512x512, 39K)

> Fighting with kids in fortnite
Ourgay REEEEEEE

it's not like he went over to him and filmed his little pee pee. get real kid.

I C BAJS

Attached: image.jpg (750x747, 73K)

>You should change your argument over a stupid judgement based on whether you like the suspect or not

It's Destiny

Attached: 1489882124813.png (1458x1281, 2.95M)

How the fuck does this not register as dumb as hell? Not only should one be mindful of Twitch policy before doing something risky, googling if something is legal before you record yourself doing it in front of a bunch of people is a no-brainer. This is amazing.

Attached: 1559855258036.jpg (669x400, 35K)

shit is creepy. why do idiots like this get invites to e3, but regular joes like you and me are forced to watch from our cuck shed until wife's bf finishes watching the nba finals?

Attached: 1529658506404.png (691x653, 27K)

Yes. You even have people lurking and watching whole DSP and Wings streams just so they can shit on them once in a while. Imagine, watching 8 hours of someone you hate just so you can put a passive aggressive comment live.

>"My son watched me from behind while I railed his mom and forced him to watch, there is totally nothing wrong with that, right officer?"

The guy got a misdemeanor charge. How about you get real, kid?

HEY
LOOK
HERE
LISTEN

Yo m0nsterOG thank you so so much for the 5000 dollar donation. Show him some love in the chat boys.

Attached: shroud-donation.jpg (940x538, 63K)

OH NO NO NO NO I'M A BIG STREAMER!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE!!!

I want a horror game with Disrespect as the monster, I want to hear his creepy dolphin laugh in the darkness.

This is an amazing shop.

for me, its the 250kg bodybuilder and world champion

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.81M)

Let's be real, even if he was standing, he'd maybe get a few more centimeters

>The guy got a misdemeanor charge.
sure he did.

I would know, I filed it

dude literally recorded an underage boy pissing. I hope this annoying faggot stays gone

I used to watch him a lot back in the days (2013-2015) but now he can't for a sentence without saying twitch emotes like pepega, pogchamo or lulw. He's still funny but I can't stand people actually speaking in emotes, feels like my IQ is dropping.

technically it was his camera guy though

kek actually got me

Wow, this picture gave me PTSD, literally worse than gore.

Imageboard buzzword mixed with smiles.

90% of people just watch a youtube vid of them, have a laugh and move on. The people actually watching them to piss on them are broken individuals so don't blame them too much. Think about it rationally, if you'd rather be watching a stream you dislike rather than something else, you must really not have a lot going on in your life. Wings is a fucking retard but I'm always amazed that people trolling him in voice in-game actually seem to be bigger mouthbreathers than him.

What the fuck is wrong with those people?
The Midget takes a slot right next to a guy, and so does long hair. Then baldy takes one 3 down from headphones.
Why isn't anyone following the fucking rules?

youtube.com/watch?v=G2NZ9c0qT3w
this is what actual adult life looks like kiddo.

Yeah, but BTTV is like a third party thing and..., I dunno...

Attached: image.png (96x112, 14K)

>forever destined to stream Dota 2 because he can't keep up views with other games
Har har.

Attached: M.jpg (1005x450, 129K)

/fit/ strims soon

Attached: file.png (1181x372, 635K)

Why didn’t that manlet go all the way down and use the manlet urinal

The camera man is working for his company. Therefore the company is held liable unless you can prove gross negligence from the side of the employee. The camera man would need to have been creatively involved in the lead production of the stream and directed Guy towards the toilet for him to become liable. In this case, Guy is going to be held responsible, but he's going to get off with a pat on the wrist.

THE TWO TIME CHAMP!

>Weebsen

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 253K)

it's just manlet cope

Old Forsen

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>My son watched me from behind while I railed his mom and forced him to watch, there is totally nothing wrong with that, right officer?
but did you give him 200 euro?

Attached: milos worry.jpg (720x480, 126K)

>accidentally screwing up a check is jail worthy
America everyone

Stfu faggot and get mald

who the fuck cares sage and reported this is not videogames

t. the kid with the small penis

You know announcing sage and report is against the rules right?

ah-bloo-bloo

Go back to your waifu trash thread faggot, I can't wait until all you sad boomers leave this board so we can talk about streamers and youtubers in peace without some edgelord screaming "MUH ECELEBS".
Retard.

>live in japan
>public restrooms are cleaner and nicer than the toilet at my house

cool

>accidentally killed someone
>accidentally stole money
>accidentally raped a man

Where do you draw the line? There's already leniency on first offenders.

>console war threads died for this
bring them back you fucking faggot mods.

This guy sounds like Yea Forums, autistic fits and all.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwlh2BFaHXI

I'm glad this narcissist has problems with the law now, keep them off the internet for a while.

Can you just lick the seat clean for me or let me piss on your face as an urinal?

Attached: 1555066519329.jpg (3968x2976, 1.61M)

yes retard, that is why you have a trail. to see what the actual case is.

Based Chadlet.

Attached: Dr.jpg (680x804, 105K)

Better than Yea Forums humor

Attached: 1517754095575.jpg (1000x439, 71K)

Squat over the toilet, dumb fuck

Please don't misuse Grodan Boll here

better than the hundreds of nitenturd threads.

>thinking he'll get in trouble with the law for such a minor thing.
you don't go out that much, do you pussyfag?

Based and alanahpilled

>Not having security cameras in public bathrooms

It's like you're asking for people to get raped.

GET'S YOUR ASS BACK HERE

She's /ourthot/

Attached: 1555476750940.jpg (1200x1200, 203K)

I bet she has a roastie

>Yea Forums is now filled with unironic twitch zoomers

Attached: 1521850545937.png (486x600, 187K)

FUCK YOU

Attached: image.jpg (184x184, 6K)

He's reaching iceposeidon levels of stupidity

AAH YES SIR!

Attached: uifcin4k6oy11.png (800x800, 355K)

>there are actually underaged niggers here who think gachi is a Forsen meme

Attached: 1555082281015.jpg (277x285, 19K)

She has a perfectly smooth vaxed peach, user.

Attached: 1555514778629.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

He actually kept the Gachi meme alive and spread the love of Gachi so more could appreciate it

youtube.com/watch?v=zyj-po91d3A

Attached: puccy.jpg (214x400, 43K)

Look at this speshimen trying to act relevant.

Attached: van darkholme.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>implying that matters if you are looking good

There could be tentacles comming out of her cooch and I wouldn't care. At worst I'd just facefuck her.

Attached: 1549047371173.png (1280x1057, 359K)

Old forsen.
FeelsBadMan

MALD forsenKek MALD forsenKek

feelsbadman why did you do this...

looks like DLive scoops up another talent

>twitch "memes"

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

SO MALD forsenHead MALDNESS IS RISING

Attached: 5'11vs6'0.png (895x462, 868K)

fuck no, CRAZY COLORED hair dye is a warning sign

Attached: forsenT.png (112x112, 19K)

>this are the people posting here now
please leave my board.

Attached: 1534204133688.jpg (174x168, 5K)

roasties are attractive user. that's what an actual vagina should look like, not like some pedo peach.

frogposter OMEGALUL

And now in real world units.

Attached: height.jpg (700x825, 78K)

Attached: docWC.png (112x112, 26K)

summer is here I guess.

The implication was that I don't care what her genitals look like, you mentally ill poster.

the guy leaving a stall at 3 seconds didn't wash his hands

Where were you when he died?
Did you grieve?
Or did you shitpost?

Attached: so long.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Wouldn’t have mattered, little boys aren’t a protected class, only women and girls

imagine being older than 20 and still going to this site for young adults and teenagers
Y I K E S there grandpa don't you have your own family to look after yet?

it's funny because feet and inches (thumbs) are literal real world units while metres aren't

Boyish giggles

Give me the source

Its funny cause they were made for brainlets and for some reason they are only used in america.

Attached: 1559657721353.png (1280x574, 573K)

I actually cried for three days.

Attached: 1536525723256.gif (400x232, 1.16M)

>Films little boys taking a piss to 60k men
>Just gets banned from Twitch and his E3 badge revoked

Should be in jail, desu. Dr Pedorespect.

Retarded like his fans. Perfect.

This guy is obnoxious as fuck.

Better than anime weebs.

TRUE LULW

>Russian puppet memes

Attached: 1558402196436.jpg (872x528, 90K)

>Yea Forums is now filled with non degenerate normalfags draining the site from its esence

Attached: no.png (450x237, 147K)

Deal with it, grandpa.

D OMEGALUL C
>D OMEGALUL C
D OMEGALUL C
>D OMEGALUL C
D OMEGALUL C
>D OMEGALUL C

Now if only he filmed in the women's bathroom and did a female version of the vid

>boyish giggles

What does the CD stand for?

THIS IS A BAJS THREAD NOW

Attached: 5titpjngeq331.png (880x480, 551K)

I wouldn't care if he filmed me as a kid I would've just don't the ok hand least he wasn't shooting me since its america

>What does the CD stand for?
for being a complete retard if you spam it and believe it's actually funny.

something about compact disks being transparent

Me and the bajs.
forsenWC

Attached: DXwfFMNX0AA8w06.jpg (473x357, 15K)

Funhaus went down the toilet when they hired her. The only thing she has accomplished is making the fat pedo moustache guy seem funny by comparison.

Look at all these fruit fuck pansies cocksucking their twitch "culture" on a different site like it fucking belongs. Get the fuck out of my yard you little pussy bitches

HE DOESN'T KNOW forsenKek

cheatin' doc

Boyish giggles

Board to quarantine e-celebs when?

As a sloveniafag I'm weirded out by the use of word Bajs since it means fat man in my language

the only right answer.

>does nothing funny or interesting

what did he mean by this?

forsenbaj LULW

I swear to god I hope you fuckers are baiting.
No one actually watches fucking professional twitch streamers? Holy fuck.

Please jannies add a board to quarantine these fucking e-celebs, worse than fucking pokemon.

Attached: wrong things.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

stupid fucking mistakes man

Attached: 1559889679732.gif (28x28, 20K)

still waiting for that /incel/ - internet celebrities board

summer .. summer never ends

bajs means poop in swedish
forsen is a swede

found a newfag.

Hah

Attached: 0b7.png (417x384, 294K)

i asked for it on /qa/ i did my part

forsenWC OMEGALUL forsenWC

>No one actually watches fucking professional twitch streamers? Holy fuck.
correct, but it's fun to laugh at them when they make stupid fucking mistakes man

forsenWC OMEGALUL forsenWC

Attached: 1559223320274.jpg (1320x1800, 433K)

LOOK
FUCKING
LOOK AT THIS
This is anything but insincere.

Attached: No katos.jpg (350x472, 16K)

Yeah that seems even weirder.

are you mald or something? jesus christ

YEAH BUT BATHROOMS ARE LIKE PUBLIC THING

I got forsen, soda, asmongold, admiralbulldog, xqc and 4 twitch thots open right now
used to have doc too

>not posting the right version
youtube.com/watch?v=bEG_NkoA848&t=35s

OMEGALUL THIS IS IT. WE NEED THIS.