Cyberpunk 2077 is real and this isn't

>Cyberpunk 2077 is real and this isn't.
>both games were announced in 2012

Attached: Bannerlord_BG.jpg (1152x720, 148K)

It will beat the completed FF7R to release that's for sure though.

I'm sorry, are you really still thinking about this? Let it go. It's dead.

They actually have a blog they update weekly, It's not dead just moving along at the pace of continental drift.

Attached: blog_post_93_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg (1920x1080, 867K)

You can't rush perfection.

It's gonna be playable at Gamescom again, and they'll probably announce the release date this time.

>and they'll probably announce the release date this time
hahahahahahahaha
get real nigga

They will release it at Gamescom. It will be a huge surprise and we will all finally get to play it.

I don't know, they made a huge deal out of it this time around. They'll be on stage, too.

>they'll probably announce the release date this time
I miss having that optimism

Attached: Fuck.gif (225x225, 1.98M)

That's what I was saying back in 2016. It's not coming senpai

>announce the release date

Attached: whens bannerlord.jpg (651x655, 58K)

I know you love the memes, but it has to be released at some point. It's costing them money, too, and they can't just operate on nothing for years. Announcing the release date this year seems quite likely to me.

>Multiplayer beta (both closed and open) announced some time ago
It HAS to be this year's gamescom, the stars are aligned.
It's going to be a buggy early access tho, that way they'll buy themselves even more time

Attached: 1487629441461.jpg (1241x1270, 160K)

>tfw butterlord won't come out in your lifetime

Attached: Solo_Wing_Pixy.jpg (1012x676, 96K)

You realize TaleWorlds studio is located in a university right? Middle Eastern Technical University to be exact. Their funding is straight from the government. They can quite literally work on this game forever, or more so as long as Turkey stably exists. In fact a handful have conspirized that the exact reason Bannerlord is taking so long is to milk government funding.

Make a son user, a part of you will live on in him and perhaps he will have the privilege of playing Bannerlord in his 40s.

They'll announce the date that they'll announce the release date.

I am pretty sure android bodies and brain transplants would become real by the time my unborn son reaches 40 so it should be able to play Bannerlord regardless.

I have a bridge I'd like to sell you

>and they'll probably announce the release date this time.
They showed a trailer at the PC gaming show E3 3 years ago and had a steam store page made a few months later. Just face the music and realize it's a 2022 release before you hurt yourself anymore.

Attached: chicken.gif (438x515, 3.68M)

One was made by a small studio who still cares about making games.

One was made by a studio who got too big and only cares about money and marketing now.

I'll take Mount and Blade 2 any day.

I just want to be a cute Mongolian horse archer and hunt sand niggas. It's not fair senpaitachi.

Attached: depositphotos_70656803-stock-photo-mongolian-girl-with-horse.jpg (682x1023, 149K)

If you've been following the blog they've gone from engine updates, to various core-gameplay style updates, and now they've been showing off tertiary features. I don't think a release this year is likely but we've reached the point in development where a release date announcement might actually make sense

> realize it's a 2022 release before
Not entirely unlikely, I don't think anyone thinks it's coming out this year, they'll probably give themselves at least a year between the day they announce their release date and when that release date actually hits. I'd expect this game sometime around 2021.

I hope Bannerlord comes out soon, it's the only thing keeping me from suicide and I'm ready to clock out. Goddamn turks need to hurry it up or I'm gonna retake Constantinople.

Let it go

Seriously user. Let it go

I'm excited for both, but I'll only get a laser thumb in one of them.

Attached: 1560322885069.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I rather have that animu hammer desu