New Nintendo of America president Doug Bowser speaks against crunch

>"Crunch is an ever persistent problem and topic of conversation in the game industry, and Nintendo of America’s new president Doug Bowser spent a few moments to discuss the issue in a recent chat with IGN."

>"“One of those examples is, we will not bring a game to market before it's ready,” Bowser tells IGN. “We just talked about one example [in Animal Crossing’s delay]. It's really important that we have that balance in our world. It's actually something we're proud of.”"

>"“And so we're not asking people to go for a couple days without sleep,” Fils-Aimé told Waypoint. “We're not asking people to ignore their family and friends and their social life. We're not asking people to do things that are unhealthy. That is not our approach.”"

What do you think about this, Yea Forums? Should Nintendo pump out more games? Not cut your favorite pokemon/smash character, but work themselves to death? Me thinky unions are needed and would fix this.

gamasutra.com/view/news/344614/New_Nintendo_of_America_president_Doug_Bowser_speaks_against_crunch.php

Attached: oLY3TRr.jpg (2048x1536, 407K)

Crunch is a project management problem, so in reality it's just white execs circle jerking and making a big deal out of a problem they caused themselves. Stop giving these white fat cats attention or letting them potray themselves somehow as the good guys.

Attached: 1467653771145.jpg (342x316, 55K)

>white
Here we go again with the race shit..

if you aren't a racist get off Yea Forums. gamers rise up

Attached: have sex.gif (288x117, 54K)

Jews aren't white

> white
(((They))) aren't white.

Nintendo shouldn't work themselves to death.
Longer BUT reasonable dev times is what's good.
Too fast and you're pumping out buggy rehashes with no substance
Too slow and you're forgotten or overtaken

It's Japan dumb niggers.

They don't adk but of course they stay there all night and week.

Of course there isnlt crunch because "crunch" for western devs is every fucking day in Japan

>Crunch is a project management problem

This. It's such a fundamental part of a project, that it's astounding that managers get paid millions for their subpar work

Isn't the work culture in Japan basically 24/7 crunch?

This. But at least the companies there are relatively loyal and train you and dont just throw you away on a whim.

>Doug bowser
>nintendo

Attached: 1558982917330.png (398x376, 193K)

Who cares, every project based workplace has crunch or something like it

Yeah, it does have it's upsides. If you join Nintendo you'll likely stay there for as long as you want, unlike in the west where you're likely to get fired for doing your job right.

how come they're still worse than western devs?

>they're buying into the 'protected race' jewish propaganda

lmao

Jews are caucasians and it's a religion, not a race. They like to say their race is jewish or that they are not white, but they are. They just do it to get special treatment you retards and you people fell for it like good goys. Literally two black parents can convert to judaism, birth a child and that child would be considered an ethnic jew, you brainwashed cunts.

Attached: Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.png (1357x628, 37K)

Gamedev-like crunches absolutely aren’t a standard in non-game software development industry. Sure, there are times when someone has to work overtime and everything gets hectic, but it’s not a standard expectation that every project ends in a huge, mind-killing crunch involving nearly every dev in the company.

No real need to crunch, when you release the same game every time.

I can imagine the interview went like
>so tell us about yourself and why you'd be the best choice for a CEO of Nintendo of America
>well my name is Doug Bowser and...
>you're hired

>thread devolves into /pol/ shit
can you guys go 10 seconds without making everything about race

Just to add, it's obviously not perfect going by examples like Konami and what they did to Team Silent.
Do you mean the games or just the work cuture? If it's the game, it's subjective, for the work culture I'd honestly rather have a loyal but demanding company than one that will thrown me under the bus.

100% true except you're a racist

>white
not the issue, it's the knowledge/communication gap between management and labor

I think they're politicizing this thing because developers are too big of pussies to fight for their own rights. I don't give a fuck about them.

>Should Nintendo pump out more games?
just hire more people and spread the workload, set sensible deadlines

this

(((white)))

There's israel in the middle east not europe, they're not caucasian they're semitic. You can tell who most jews are so they are a race and DNA tests back it up.

>getting your feelings hurt by the mention of the white race

yikes

I think a recent report stated that nintendo is actually one of the few japanese companies that actually has a 40 hours week.

Who knows how accurate that is

Attached: Capture.png (651x173, 67K)

Western games are higher quality and more technically advanced in general, it's not subjective, it's like the difference between AAA and AA. Japs can't keep up.

You are fucking retarded. White Jews a.k.a. Ashkenazi Jews, a.k.a. the big nosed hand rubbing nepotist Jews people talk about when they say "Jews" are 100% objectively a distinct ethnicity.

>Western games are higher quality

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 7K)

>Average work day of 7 hours
To put that into perspective, that's like 9am to 4pm, almost pretty standard.

Why white? It was the azn who invented crunch time you know.

>animeposter

Attached: 1.png (637x104, 16K)

Why are people running with this stupid "crunch is bad" idea lately?

You know if they listen it will mean shitty unfinished games right?

If I'm paying $60 I want you to fucking crunch you lazy cunts.

I accept your concession.

If jews no longer existed we wouldn't have to debate this

Attached: Mein Fuhrer.png (791x778, 810K)

Why do niggers keep spreading the lie that Japanese people work 24/7?
Same goes for their supposedly high suicide rates when it's lower than Belgium's. Are people pretending we're still in the early 90s or just ignorant?

Attached: images(2).png (402x762, 27K)

What am I supposed to say? I don't pay attention to people who I’ve never met. What kind of psychopath cares about people when those people never even met that psychopath?

>You know if they listen it will mean shitty unfinished games right?
Only because western companies are cancer, and games with terrible crunch times still come out broken and unfinished most of the time anyway. The idea is to delay the release until it's ready to go without killing the devs.

DNA tests look for cues about the person being an 'Israeli' with markers dominant in that region. It has nothing to do whenever someone is a jew or not. Furthermore jews were gypsies throughout history and believing them on the basis 'Israel is muh birth right' without zero evidence is fucking retarded. Hell, you don't even know that Israel only became occupied by jews in the 19th century. Take a fucking guess where they migrated from and who they breed with. There is no jewish race, it is a religion.

It will be worse, it takes years to make games.

If people WANT to work overtime get the fuck out with the nanny shit.

based Germans

>i am the lord arbiter of racial truth pls listen & believe

>i failed history class in school

idk, if i had stocks in nintendo id say fuck yeah work them to death.

since i dont i guess is sounds nice that they are a better company to work for

So Japanese execs are white...

i thought japan has really long hours but they slack off far more than western counterparts, so you are stuck at your desk bored

a lot of them have to go to a bar/restaurant after work with their boss, shits not fun if you have to do it every day

Treating employees fair boosts productivity and increases their economic value, way more than 'working them to death' would.

>Nintendo of America
>not white
Also you completely missed the point. He's speaking out against crunch in the industry, while praising Nintendo Ltd's ability to delay releases to avoid crunch. Never does he speak about Nintendo Ltd's crunching.

everytime some points the fucks ups of a white person you retards always plays the jew card. kek
bunch of hypocrite fags

No wonder Nintendo makes so few games.

quality over quantity

why do you people always count jews as white?

But Yea Forums told me Japans love working themselves to death.

because jews are not a race you brainwashed goy.

Standard for us, not for japan’s workaholic standards. That’s why they advertise it. “Hey look at us, we’re a big company and our employees are well taken care of and work reasonable hours! Apply today!”

Attached: 9268B629-06B2-4857-9536-F628249EA684.jpg (640x962, 397K)

You don't have blonde hair and blue eyes so you're not even white, why do you care?

Israel conducts genetic testing for people who sign up for Birthright trips or Right of Return.

My dude, look up things before you post them. The Law of Return is eligible for anyone that converts to judaism to become a jew or if they were born by any parent who was at the time a jew aka converted to judaism. You can check for DNA, but in no way does that convey the concept of religion. If you tested the DNA of an Israelite and a Palestinian, how much are you willing to bet that it would show the same ancestry?

remember tranny, 40%