Bannerlord

>Execuations
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/113

If you're not with Battania, the true heirs to all clay, you're getting the axe.

Attached: charge.webm (575x323, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_3MczVVhDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will only execute black lords

fpbp

Attached: 1558431631023.png (866x756, 562K)

Attached: comfyBL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

>You can execute people in bannerlord
>but you can't play bannerlord

Tell me about the AI
Why don't they use their spears against a cavalry charge?
>bannerlord is going to play exactly like warband, only difference is graphics which will make rendering large numbers harder than warband

Based.
Redpilled.

>>Execuations
what sort of English is this

But there are no black lords

you can see that most of them weren't even ready/braced, and those are light troops. Spears like that wouldn't do shit against what is essentially an armored organic tank charging at you.

I'd say we can be 99% certain there will be troops available that will be much better suited for dealing with cavalry.

Attached: blog_post_32_taleworldswebsite_03 (1).webm (325x325, 2.85M)

Gamedevs are probably fucking busy playing Mordhau right now. Last I heard of the gamedev last year they said they had early development done and still had to do midgame, lategame and multiplayer.

Attached: 1559903429025.jpg (1000x600, 186K)

Attached: 1552234100009.png (1024x724, 1.46M)

based and siegepilled

based spearchad
virgin horse fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_3MczVVhDc

>tfw this game will be dated by the time it comes out

fakku yoo whitey boya, all clay belongs to the horde.

Attached: manlymen.jpg (900x733, 101K)

somehow the alexander dude looks even more cringy

>Combat looks the same as warband
>Just better graphics
Exactly what I wanted

Warband is dated yet people still play it, I would expect the same with bannerlord

I think we all knew this, but it's still a massive step up in graphical quality to Warband even if not relative to the rest of vidya, and Warband gives an experience you can't quite get anywhere else.

So comparing the graphics of Bannerlord to the graphics of a modern AAA game would be like comparing the top speed of a racecar to the top speed of an ATV

>yet people still play it
Doesn't feel that way anymore honestly. The MP at least is completely dead. Everyone moved to Mordhau and shit like that. Even Napoleonic Wars is dead for other, better games.
To be honest it feels like the hype for this game has cooled to the point that people are writing it off and moving on a bit. If it releases, is dated, then gets shown up by some other game a few months later, what happens? What if it's riddled with bugs? Taleworlds can't support games like a AAA studio.
The singleplayer will always be there, but if the game doesn't have some kind of mass appeal it will be a loss for them and the series will just die.

>Spears like that wouldn't do shit against what is essentially an armored organic tank charging at you.
What? Just ground the spear and keep it steady. Easy recipe for horse kebab. If the "Tank" charges against it the force will transfer to the ground.

Forgot image.

Attached: main-qimg-d971a5902ef135e30d1d9fcea4156206-c.jpg (600x400, 48K)

I was on napoleonic wars and there were still servers up, one with around 80 players and this was a week day, and im sure you can still find clans that set up line battles
I havnt played native in a bit but last time I played it there were still players there too
I wouldn't say the game is dead but it sure has lost players

Tor Melina... Home...

I am going to COLONIZE that city off its name alone. If possible, I will make it my home base. What a sexy ass name. Tor Melina. Unf.

Attached: 1443922180032.jpg (350x229, 19K)

I love both games and it doesn't affect my enjoyment of them but how do you guys explain the similarities between Starsector and Warband?

Based.

Attached: Fn5YQ3MD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 44K)

there is a massive difference between the spears those troops are holding and the kind of "spears" used for doing that. Not remotely used for the same purpose, those spears being held would snap like twigs

I'm hoping there will be proper bracing mechanics with higher tier spear troops, or at least mods will add it like in warband.

Attached: Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Gamescom-Impressions-04-Take-Aim.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

give me the fucking game erdogan

>city
I've got some bad news for you, pal. It just looks liek it's a village, and in Warband you couldn't upgrade villages to cities. You're gonna have to wait for mods.

tUUrk tUUrkroach

Those are pikes though

Attached: Phalanx.jpg (602x269, 69K)

It's currently a state funded project, so It won't release anytime soon.

Attached: M&B + Total War.webm (1278x720, 2.57M)

I wonder if the game takes things like depth of line into consideration. so that a three or four man deep line has better chances against cavalry charges

But it's quite literally not and they're having a close multiplayer beta soon you illiterate retard

the old english, the one that is already forgotten

why donĀ“t more games try to copy this type of "open world"
instead of spending years making a huge map with zero detail. make one big open world which you traverse board game style and fill it with docents of both hand crafted and computer generated maps

can you give orders to your units in the rts like mod?

Because he's virtue signalling. If he really wanted to help he'd have messaged the girl privately to ask if she wanted him to talk to this creep then messaged him privately to tell him to fuck off. But obviously he's not good enough friends with the girl to do that so he's doing this instead in hopes of getting in her good books, almost as pathetic as the creep who lacks any self awareness.