Monster Hunter

My name is Arch Tempered Nergigante and I'm going to spam instakilling Pepega Slams and you won't do shit about it.

Attached: rfpl7vgtaan21.jpg (1024x576, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOVFKGYzlew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate you.

Get bullied, idiot!

Attached: __nergigante_monster_hunter_world_and_etc_drawn_by_fkey__52dff147eb64ca4a1f0a60522e1558b1.jpg (900x1273, 313K)

>touches you
You die.

Attached: That's a lot of damage - MonsterHunterWorld.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

How the fuck did that move get such a retarded name?

Attached: firstgoogleresult.png (523x70, 11K)

What if I hug you instead?

What's your defence? I've never had that problem of being OHKed with any weapon other than LBG or bow.

end game monsters usually 2 shoot you in MH so i fail to see a problem here

No.

Attached: __nergigante_monster_hunter_world_and_etc_drawn_by_fkey__da16e3c81abf00946ab54895b179654f.jpg (900x1273, 243K)

You don't even get to decide, then.

The problem with that move (forward charge, can be instantly used in 180) is that it does damage before even the animation.

MHW Seething fags either can't play the game because they don't own a normal console/PC or refuse to play it because they are THAT butthurt about this next decade of MHW-based games, so they watch Twitch streams all day since they have nothing to do. They watch popular streamers, saw that move, and anything that is "TOO EASY" in MHW has to be cheap and retarded (they can't admit the game has a good quantity of harder fights than any non-G game) thus the Pegega name, they are saying the attack is straight up retarded as a defense to not admit this Nergigante is a hard fight because it would ruin the plot.

Hands off, perv.

Attached: __nergigante_and_paolumu_monster_hunter_world_and_etc_drawn_by_usagihime__22657f35282cd78383d793294c (1340x2000, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=nOVFKGYzlew

Alright, I'd rather give Paolumu-san headpats

>and anything that is "TOO EASY"
that ISN'T *

>MHW Seething fags either can't play the game because they don't own a normal console/PC or refuse to play it because they are THAT butthurt about this next decade of MHW-based games, so they watch Twitch streams all day since they have nothing to do. They watch popular streamers, saw that move, and anything that is "TOO EASY" in MHW has to be cheap and retarded (they can't admit the game has a good quantity of harder fights than any non-G game) thus the Pegega name, they are saying the attack is straight up retarded as a defense to not admit this Nergigante is a hard fight because it would ruin the plot.

I'm trying to make a sub-10 minutes kill and the pepega slam is actually pretty retarded. Or not exactly that move, but the fact that he can just spam it over and over again, which is just stupid. It's a cool new move, but the way they coded it is just retarded.
It's a typical potato nip code, the game overall has pretty mediocre quality.

Attached: 1387465081566.jpg (550x382, 54K)

He's great fun.

Attached: 72408258_p8.jpg (1200x1013, 338K)

>he didn't get his 5 tickets yet
It becomes manageable after a while, although that move is still bullshit.

Attached: when you have a bad day but then you cart some fresh meat.webm (360x360, 2.73M)

I play the game on easy mode (Evade 5, Divine Protection 3, Defense Augment on LBG) so I've never had a problem with that attack, even on solo.

Attached: Happy Nergigante.webm (800x562, 2.92M)

>Yea Forums is full of shitters that can't beat the only monster that is remotely like the older game
figures

Attached: KO Nerg.webm (800x688, 2.94M)

>the game overall has pretty mediocre quality.
Hey, rather that than see the team turn into GameFreak, being the laziest dev in the world despite multi-billions in profits. And they were way too close to GameFreak, still using essentially PS2 assets and engine into the late 2010's.

MHW is the first true reboot and I'm beyond glad for that. I'll take all the rough edges that are necessary for change.

Could I just make a Lance+Guard Up set and be a poking nigger? Seems to me like my trusty Lance is the best thing to kill annoying enemies, though it takes ages.

Older games had shit controls aka the only difficulty. It was a clunky shitty mess of a code.

>Could I just make a Lance+Guard Up set and be a poking nigger? Seems to me like my trusty Lance is the best thing to kill annoying enemies, though it takes ages.
Absolutely, any weapon with block can deal pretty easily with it. Or with any content overall.

Tldr

More people watch the game and play the game, so something they perceive as overpowered is named using a Twitch emote.

Ok im angry now.

I still managed to kill it with a GS, git gud.

Yes, the game has shitty hitboxes sometimes. We all know that.

I'm having fun taking my sweet time hunting you and not carting once dodging your shitty hitboxes and instant slams with my favorite weapons AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

I seem to recall Xeno being annoying with a Lance, but that's mostly just because I didn't have Blight Resist yet so I spent half the fight trying to put out the flames from stepping within 40 feet of some on the ground.

get IG
put on max evade
put on max defense
put on max divine blessing
put on stun invul
put on max health
nothing kills you
defense scales better than offense
you take only 2 or 3 more minutes to kill a monster than if you stacked offensive gems

outplayed