Untitled

Attached: 1560016338030.png (1216x690, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1126250525899538432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: sidetoside.gif (500x669, 310K)

1 Lesnar could do it.

The midget has no offensive capabilities and has weak stubby limbs. The fuck is he going to do? Claw at Brock's shins? He would literally stomp them to death with ease.

Now. Give the failed abortion some weapons and it's a different story.

what if the midgets had knives?

knives irl are op

1000 dwarfs would swarm 2 Brock Lesnar easely. Even 100.

easily*

Midge

Then Brock's fucked. They'd slice his leg arteries. 1000 essentially children with knives? Come on dude.

Now. If maybe say 1 in every 100 had a knife and it was easily distinguishable they have a knife then I guess Brock could prepare for it and would still win. Say if knife carriers had green shirts on or something. He could keep an eye out for them when stomping the mellee midgets heads in.

yeah but they couldnt possibly do any damage through the plate armor and the wrestler with his literally infinite stamina would eventually win the war of attrition

No they wouldn't. They don't have the limb fortitude to do anything about it.

About 8 would surround him and peck away at his legs while the rest are essentially queuing beging those 8 not even able to reach past them lol

The Warwicks would probably do that honeybee thing where they all vibrate together and boil the armored Brock Lesnars alive via sheer mass and body heat

Ask yourself, do 1000 punches even hurt from this guy? The answer is no

what about butter knives?

2 Lesnars is about 600lbs of mass
1000 Warwicks assuming he's like 60lbs is 60,000lbs of force coming at them
It would take only 5 Warwicks to overpower Lesnars mass even with the infinite stamina, if all the Warwicks came in at once they would instantly steam roll the Lesnars.
You retards really underestimate how much power 1000 of something is; 1000 bees would fuck you up, 1000 3-year olds would fuck you up, 1000 spoons hitting you would fuck you up.

Just swarm and suffocate him

You only have to break several and the morale of those 1000 would plumet

and you underestimate what infinite stamina is. If the man can struggle at the peak of his strength continuously it would be extremely hard to swarm him

Infinite stamina =/ immortality. Doesn't matter how much energy a 300lb man is going to push himself he's not going to stop the weight of two buses.

Brock would not be Brock if he didn't gas 4 minutes into the match

the weight of the midgets is spread out. Unless they can morph into one giga midget it would be impossible to apply full force

>knives slicing through plate armor
u w0t?

Top so he can take off the plate armour before the big fight and start throwing armour at the little ones.

It would only take 5 of them to overpower 1 Lesnar through sheer mass, this ain't assassins creed, they aren't going at Lesnar one at a time.
>the weight of the midgets is spread out
Same could be applied to Lesnar. Lesnar's unlimited force being applied stomping out one of the Warwicks isn't the same amount of strength stopping the Warwick on his back, or the two Warwicks on his left leg, or the Warwick that climbed on his head chopping on his scalp. The very second one Lesnar the fights over, the Warwicks would just swarm.

>The very second one Lesnar the fights over,
The very second one Lesnar *falls over* the fights over.

twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1126250525899538432

Attached: mike.jpg (616x347, 42K)

lesnar had armor though

Which makes it even tougher for him because he has to expense a portion of his strength moving around in full plate. Lesnar has unlimited energy but his strength is still capped, he could do his max bench infinitely but add 10 more pounds and he's over encumbered and can't do a single one.

Are the midgets coordinated or are they suddenly spawned in with no explanation?

>infinite stamina
they can't even tire him out this is stupid

Attached: 1541573041303.gif (300x225, 556K)

Stabbing an artery slices it.

So why's Yea Forums been shitting on Warwick Davis an awful lot lately?

The two Brock Lesnars just breed and create more Brock Lesnars. They fuel the production of more Brock Lesnars by the consumption of lesser Warwick Davises. By the time hundreds of Warwicks manage to swarm one Brock and suffocate/cook him to death like a pack of bees killing a wasp, there will be 2 more Brocks waiting in the wings. The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for Warwick Davis.