'I want gamefreak to make an overworld the size and scale of BoTW'

>'I want gamefreak to make an overworld the size and scale of BoTW'
>'I also want gamefreak to make that overworld look better than BoTW, I want it to be far superior graphically'
>'I want 800+ Pokemon animated in the overworld which have their own ecosystems and unique behaviors'
>'I want things that can climb to have their own climbing animations, I want things that can swim to have their own swimming animations, I want things that can fly to have their own flying animations, I want running and walking animations for every single Pokemon, I want digging animation for Pokemon, I want eating and drinking animations for Pokemon'
>'I want to be able to ride most Pokemon, I want most Pokemon to be able to walk around with me, I want the majority of those Pokemon to be able to interact with the environment and have animations made to do so'
>'I want every single attack/defense move in the game to be animated even though there's thousands of them, even though each Pokemon would animate radically differently due to their anatomy, I want all of those animations in'
>'I want all 800+ Pokemon to have their own unique idle battle animations and quirks too'
>'I want a seperate post game area that is half the size of the BoTW-sized modern day graphics map'
>'I want gamefreak to make alternative difficulty modes, essentially meaning they have to go through the game twice and tweak every single Pokemon and Teams levels, items abilities, IV's, EV's, movepool while adding more onto it for each difficulty mode they add'

Yeah, no, it's time to grow up and snap back to reality. This isn't feasible, it will never happen, ever (and rightly so). No other game on the planet has as many ''''enemies'''' as Pokemon. Your average JRPG by big name companies has under 100 enemies, a lot of them are just recolored harder versions too.
To think that GameFreak would peddle your fantasies for you is nothing short of delusional.

Attached: cringe.png (640x480, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want a 2D pokemon game that has actual good and creative spritework

Pokemons one of the biggest franchises of all time.

There's no reason it shouldn't have money thrown at it for all those things.

Pokémon should look as good as Dragon Quest XI or even that Trials of Mana game at this point. It barely looks better than a GameCube game.

Would you take a game with less Pokemon, but it will have all the other things you listed?

I mean they could just do a base game like that and gradually add more and more DLC

One step at a time. Gamefreak has been using mostly the same animations for 6 years now. They can't even animate humans walking correctly. You can't defend them reusing animations while cutting old mons for "balancing and animation reasons." The most pathetic thing is they make super over the top move animations for their dumb new gimmicks instead of focusing on the Pokémon. Dozens of Z-moves took the development time of Pokemon flapping their wings instead of awkwardly floating. Dozens of Dynamax special moves took the development time of who knows how many Pokemon that will be cut because of it.
The last one about difficulty is so easy that people online do it.

They could make an original 151 pokemon game like that maybe but not all pokemon

you are absolutely retarded and have no idea what you are talking about, tech-illiterate.

Attached: 397.jpg (447x400, 41K)

they DID make a 151 game and still didn't put any fucking effort into it

I guarantee you the majority of Pokeautists would choose a glorified 3DS game with all the Pokemon over an actually good game with half of them.
Not that I'm saying SwSh is the latter, mind you, just what they'd choose if given the option.

>'I want gamefreak to make alternative difficulty modes, essentially meaning they have to go through the game twice and tweak every single Pokemon and Teams levels, items abilities, IV's, EV's, movepool while adding more onto it for each difficulty mode they add'

They did this, once, but never again and you had to do some stupid shit to even unlock Easy/Hard mode instead of it being accessible from the start

Attached: file.png (530x299, 458K)

This. Pokemon is a multi-million dollar franchise but they act like they're some literally who indie company.
They've been reusing the same models since x/y, but don't even want to put in a little bit more effort to actually animate the models outside of being hit and doing special or physical attacks

I don't want gamefreak to make another video game

>only 400 pokemon
>no following pokemons
>barebones move """"animations""""
>no post game
>shitty graphics + framerate
>non gen 8 pokemon reuse the same animations and models as the 3DS games

why is this game so fucking lazy
you'd expect that with all of that spare development time you'd see some actual effort in other areas

but no

they removed shit and added nothing

>it's not feasible for this multi billion dollar company to put the same amount of effort in their games as companies with much smaller budgets

Try multi-billion. It's the biggest entertainment franchise in the world.

Remember when digimon games were objectively worse than pokemon games? When did everything go so wrong

I don't expect all of those things, but Pokemon is the highest grossing multimedia franchise period. There's no excuse for them not being able to put all the already existing models into the new game because they clearly aren't making new ones.

>i want a 2D pokemon game that has actual good and creative spritework

Attached: 075.jpg (680x383, 29K)

I thought it was:
Star wars
Pokemon
Minecraft

When did pokemon surpass starwars?

HOLY SHIT! /vp/ is burning! At the moment even more autistic than here just because you can use every pokemon ever.

Crunch is a thing bros!

>ultra sword ultra shield gets announced
>EVERYONE IS HERE
>pokefags go apeshit and buy it

See, this is what is currently wrong with the franchise. It's not GF's fault, it's the autistic fanbase's fault

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises

Pokemon has been bigger than Star Wars for a long time. Minecraft doesn't even register.

Star wars is est. $60bil. It's like 5th highest

>a fucking bread is number 6

though I'm honestly shocked that Hello Kitty is THAT big.

Attached: file.png (476x361, 273K)

sure but sw/sh has none of those things, plus won't even have all the Pokemon so they have no excuse not to make it good even in your awful logic
Its literally a bunch of number and moveset tweaking lmao
>tweaking every pokemon in the game
literally noone asked for this. have the pokemon stats be the same but give trainers better AI and better moves/abilities/items that are actually obtainable with said Pokemon. Its not hard.

First post best post, give back good sprites.

Attached: crocogasp.png (453x302, 49K)

This honestly might be the first Pokemon game I skip. Even ORAS I bought eventually. This shit just looks disappointing. Dynamaxing just looks like more overpowered gimmicky cancer. Just like Z-moves and mega-evos. I don't know why instead of just making a good fucking Pokemon game they always add random stupid shit like this. Reminds me of how instead of just making a good Sonic game Sega used to just add that one thing that ruined the whole thing, like Werehog

Dokin is all that matters. Dokin is life.

Daily reminder that pokemon is 90 billion dollar multi media franchise your acting like its a indie start up

I wish they added new battle types instead of just including gimmicks into the existing battle formats.
Rotations and triple battles were interesting

you forgot about inverse battles
which showed up on a grand total of 3 npcs

And this ladies and gentlemen is what we call "damage control"

Post Nami's feet
You can't

Yeah, no, it's not like Nintendo's Pokemon branch is the biggest cash machine in gaming history. How could they possibly have the staff for it