Fire Emblem

So it's safe to say that the Black Eagles will be the choice of House for Yea Forums yes?

Attached: 1560295543025.png (1147x1411, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18151401
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/bp3km3/thanibomb_three_houses_rumors_summarycompilation/
topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/81fb5b76-8b57-11e9-b641-063b7ac45a6d.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dorothea is in it, so yes.

I'm not choosing shit without a demo first.

Protect her smile!

Attached: 2a2d91f48c5f36cdff1ca7029878b870.jpg (902x901, 91K)

I'd think it'd logically be the Blue Lions since punished Dimitri seems to have hyped people up a lot. But personally I'm gonna go with the Golden Deer because I'm a sucker for the power of friendship.

I am going Golden Deer, but Edelgard is absolutely stunning.
If only the rest of her house could compare.

>red tights
reminds me of my waifu so maybe

The art style has grown on me and I don’t know how. I’m going blue lions.

Golden Deer is the Chad house.

Black Eagles is for NPCs.

strawpoll.me/18151401

>Grandma hair, ugly face time-skip Edelgardfags BTFO by punished blue lion chads

Attached: 1560297789435m.jpg (1024x399, 82K)

The Deer is prey to the Lion, but the Eagle soars above them all.

Attached: Edelgard.png (1785x1785, 2.19M)

For me it's Punished "Venom" Dimitri - A prince denied his kingdom

Attached: bluelions.jpg (1136x640, 93K)

Didn't the leak say there were 2 Edelgard paths? I want to see non crazy time skip Edelgard.

Attached: 1503241035655.png (476x485, 180K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 3h.png (1024x680, 649K)

I might be wrong since I'm too lazy to look it up but I think there is supposed to be 2 or 3 paths. At least one of those is the dark one.

So, who gave Dimitri those cuts on his breastplate?

No.

I don't bend the knee to a woman.

She probably looks the same, her outfit is probably traditonal empress wear.

What the fuck was his problem?

I can't wait to see who else becomes a titty monster.

Attached: 1560275792395.jpg (960x922, 189K)

Yes , anything for mommy

Being denied dicking his stepsister.

I've been Blue Lions since the game was announced, and my choice is only vindicated over time.

lol no

Attached: claude.png (608x900, 752K)

Imagine the Smell

Attached: 8818010000.jpg (1157x1119, 496K)

Now post her ass and we have a winner.

Can you train your students wrong as a joke to get a bad end?

Murder

I'll become Hitler if it means I get to fuck those titties

Attached: BIke.png (197x295, 130K)

Joining Dimitri. Teaming up with a murderer doesn't seem too bad.

Attached: 1506025117414.png (119x179, 24K)

Absolutely based. Imagine choosing any house other than the Chad Punished Lions.

Attached: 1501243654575.jpg (1200x1003, 240K)

i'm sorry. there, i said it. the new ones actually look fucking good.

You can fuck all of your students to get the best end.

Sorry, but THIS is the smile I want to protect.

Attached: Punished Venom Dimitri.jpg (686x595, 70K)

For me, it's Claude.

Now that the game actually looks promising, I hope Yea Forumsirgins start warring over factions, actually.
Nohr vs. Hoshido shitposting was fun as fuck, before we knew Fates was shit, at least.

Nohr vs Hoshido became too much of a "wannabe normies vs weeb" thing, yeah.

What will the tribes be?

Black Eagle already seem to be waifufags and Blue Lions are husbando chadlets.

can i get that Punished Dimitri pic in the middle

Post more feet

Black Eagles - waifufags
Blue Lions - Metal Gear memers and people hoping you can be the bad guy in this game
Golden Deer - fujoshits and faggots

Sure.

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_03.jpg (959x960, 118K)

Forced faction wars #532267

Honestly Blue Lions is the most balanced. You have the chad guys and the cute girls. They even have the only other character with major holy blood in the game and he's probably going to be a Navarre wannabe but friendlier.

Yea Forums tribe wars are based

If you can actually go full conqueror for once with Edelgard then yes, FE Conquest was so close but then it turns out your a massive power of friendship retard.

I really hope it's not a 'use timetravel to make everybody besties 4ever' plot.

zzzzzzzzzz

Fuck, i don't hate them

Claude gives some stupid friendship is magic speech in the trailer, but hopefully that only happens if you choose his house.

Fuck Claude became suave as fuck and Edelgarde became Mommy Empress. I'M ALREADY A Dimitri, KAZ is the best though.

Fug, stupid spoiler didn't work

Edelgard appears to be this and at least one of her paths is described as dark. My only concern is if you're forced to betray or kill her or some shit or she bites the bullet before conquering the world.

>this is more smtxfe than #fe

Those folks you claim that will cling to the Blue Lions will be disappointed. Dimitri is the good guy. He's out here to crush the hierarchy and bring us a just world of equality, free of oppression. Empress Edelgard defends the status quo to the last man, and must be put to the sword if the abuses of the nobility are to end.

Attached: 07464619471180.png (1612x2960, 2.52M)

Hate the hair styles on the two guys, so imma go with the girl. Also, black + red is more fashionable as well.

The game is taking so long to come out Claude grew a beard.

based, I'm looking forward to the thread roleplay too

>He's out here to crush the hierarchy and bring us a just world of equality
Comrade Dmitri Alexandr Bladud,vanguard of the revolution and father of the people

I wish it was Serra tying me up instead

Sorry mate

Attached: 0743786378.jpg (562x321, 141K)

don't remind me about that game. But yea, this feels more like a crossover game with the persona elements.

why does she wear latex pants in this medieval setting

Recent gameplays and the last trailer have won me over, this game actually looks pretty good. Timeskip seems to be when shit gets serious.

I'd rather play an actual FE game instead of this VN

Attached: ferankings (2).png (1216x1221, 1.82M)

Sorry you're going to miss out on the best FE ever.

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_fuukasetsugetsu_and_etc_drawn_by_kaejunni__5554982ef50af715ea4a (706x702, 79K)

I decided on Blue Lions from the beginning.

Attached: ec2.jpg (680x882, 52K)

good taste

Attached: 1560343548426.jpg (1448x2048, 309K)

How are Edelgard and Dimitri step siblings if they are both royalty of two different kingdoms?

>Hand it over...that thing, your Fire Emblem.

Is it gay if I play FemByleth to fuck Dimitri's pain away?

If this game was more realistic to actual marriage politics in feudal societies, they would be true siblings, and also uncle and niece.

Attached: habsburg-jaw-of-charles-ii.jpg (900x578, 63K)

Political marriages.

Imagine if the rest of the characters actually look good post-timeskip too.

>OTOME OTOEM OTOME
>ART IS TRASH TRASH TRASH
Now it's
>OMG EDELMOMMY XP
>PUNISHED DIMITRIII! XD
God I sincerely hate this board so much.

Attached: 1381356302332.jpg (363x421, 114K)

They are all in their early 20s (23 at the most). War must age the absolute fuck out of you.

Habsburgs weren't the ordinary royal family though, Bourbons were less inbreed despite being the equal of Habsburgs prestige-wise

Sounds perfectly straight to me as long as you don't self-insert as Byleth.

sorry to hear. allow me to suggest reddit or resetera as an alternative.

Nah. I wanted to go with the Deers since knowing Claude was a bow lord, and now I am rewarded for my tenacity by getting the first ever Dracoarcher.

Attached: 1465223244046.gif (380x380, 648K)

I think Leichester broke off from the Adrestians but still have political marriages. So not siblings by blood but they each have a family member that was in a political marriage.

Best designs? Worst designs? What will change once the timeskip happens? Will they be alive?

Attached: 1560028922217.jpg (1280x905, 610K)

>Suddenly, everybody likes three houses because edelgard turns into a tittymonsters.
You guys are fucking pathetic.

That guy who said they were saving all the good designs for the timeskip fucking called it.

Attached: 1560343220351.png (564x800, 486K)

It's because the leak is now confirmed and thus the game is great.

Well the stresses of being thrust into leading a country at the exact moment it ends up in a massive war and knowing that former friends of yours are fighting for your enemy will fuck you up quite a lot.

People like it because the earlier signs of it looking pretty shitty have been fixed and it now looks like a really fucking good game.

>only real complaints were the designs and the graphics
>designs are vastly improved after the timeskip
>this is the same series with Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem

>"because of Edelgarde"
>all the threads keep going STANDING ON THE EDGE, SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

>implying
I don't give a shit about Edelgard, she isn't even the best girl in her faction.

Absolutely none of the core mechanics have been changed whatsoever, literally nothing but the art and character designs. The game looked and sounded promising off those merits alone.
You guys don't care about Fire Emblem, you care first and foremost what the games look like.
Off yourselves.

You know the rules, user.

I actually like the bone weapons the four main characters have. It will be interesting to see how they got them and what the fuck caused the three factions to become bitter enemies

The leak also mentioned map design and a bunch of mechanics. Also, having a good story on top is better than trudging through retardation just for some good maps a la Conquest.

Claude because I say TRANS RIGHTS

They're not bitter enemies.
Claude is consistently trying to get everybody to be friends again in the trailer.

What was the leak again?

The bone weapons are probably the Holy Weapon equivalent. I wonder if they will be as goofy as Holy Weapons.

Attached: Superchad.jpg (656x510, 108K)

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/bp3km3/thanibomb_three_houses_rumors_summarycompilation/

I don't know,the bone weapons are really ugly and clash with the designs.

Now that's phat

>because Edelgard grew tits
More like it’s because the leaks are confirmed now and I can go full chaos with her alternate route

Literally the entire theme of the game changed from high school simulator to what appears to be a serious story about war and politics, you troglodyte. It's like the game went from Awakening Beach DLC to a spiritual successor to the Jugdral games. If that's not a major change to you, you're beyond help.

Why is best girl stuck with the Golden Queers when the Black Eagles are the best all-around team

Attached: 1559396534178.jpg (720x264, 55K)

You can recruit someone from each house

Because she's going to die.

If she doesn't die, it's possible you could recruit her as a Black Eagle.

>killing off Aoi Yuki's character midway throught he game
What a waste.

Why aren't you choosing the most sensible house?

Other than leaders, who will get JUSTed the most after thetimeskip?
I hope Dorothea won't lose her stupid hat

Attached: 1560315956691.png (1180x1676, 2.48M)

You can poach others if your stats are high enough, Lorenz likes skill and charisma I think.

user's theory about the weapons being Sothis' bones was pretty cool

>Join Black Eagles
>Make use of the one-time defection to have Lysithea defect to the Black Eagles

Try to find one(1) argument for why this isn't the optimal way to play the game.
Protip: You can't.

I hope Dorothea loses her hat and gets even bigger tits

>you will kill the other protagonists you don't choose eventually
That sounds pretty good honestly.

>Dorothes goes nuclear during the timeskip because someone stabbed her hat and ruined it

Where are all the posts crying about how the game's art is shit?

Ashe is fucked, assuming he lives into the timeskip.

Joining Golden Deer and taking Petra

*Dorothea

I really like Aoi Yuuki and Lysithea is very cute...but I also like Hilda. Why is the game forcing me to choose a waifu to die bro's?

nice cringe gme FEcucks

Attached: 1559219840722.png (774x850, 309K)

it truly is

Attached: 1559404476407.png (714x900, 692K)

Literally just a discount Edgelord. Why do people care so much about her?

There’s a chance the leaker threw that in as part of the “fake news” bit they purposefully added. Or maybe there will be requirements to see to that she doesn’t die.

Because she's canonically the youngest character.

>Fate/ Extella
>Fate/ No Lostbelt for 7 months
>Fate/ Last Encore
>Fate/ Extella Link
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

I'm picking the brown dude

I'm torn between Lysithea and Ingrid, currently leaning toward the latter because of Punished Dimitry

okay tranny

>Can't decide between Edelgard or Dimitri because Dorothea and Mercedes
>Claude factions is all full of homos so they are even't a contest
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHICH WAIFU IS BETTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAHHHHH.jpg (970x545, 50K)

God, you are fucking pathetic.

atleast those.games.have AA Lmao

Just pick Edelgard and poach Mercedes.

>upscaled Vita games
Fucking kek.

>The weak should fear the strong
What did Edelgard mean by this

My pick is to not buy this game because it looks super bad god damn. You nerds have fun though.

Hilda, Lorentz and Anette are all major dunces so the timeskip.will likely fuck them up something fierce.
Hubert will go full Oberstein. Mark my words, this nigga is going to put at least one village to the torch before Edelgard's path is over.

My titty monster queen wife is so cute!

I'm just a brown dude as well

But if Dorothea also does Ara ara? She has a hat, that's a plus new feature not present before.

Do what you want user, but please stop commenting on those threads.

Dorothea is already in Black Eagles so you get everyone you want.

>girl gets exponentially hotter as she gets older
woah...

>Gold Deer has the worst age up
Could've at least given him a full beard. His outfit also doesn't seem to have a very unified design.

Given how things went I'll probably go with the Empress.

Not at all how it works IRL.
16 - 24 is peak age of female sexiness.

>A Song of Waifus and Husbandos

How old is Edgelord?

In case it isn't glaringly obvious by the trailer... Claude is the least changed physically because he is also the least changed mentally.
Edelgarde and Dimitri turn into fucking basket-cases and Clause is the only one with a level head.

I think she's 16 at school, so 21 after the timeskip

Wait so you can chose one house and then recruit characters from the other ones?

*sniff*

No official ages on any of the characters except Lysithea, who is 15. She says she's quite younger than the others, so it can be assumed the others are around 17 or 18. Timeskip is 5 years, so they'd probably be around 22 - 25.

good

the leaker said you can recruit one character from each of the houses you don't pick

Ya'll know the True end is 'We gotta band together to beat the evil Dragon/Demon/Guy whose /pol/ tier edgy' right?
FE games rarely have a dark true end.

It's not like a neatly trimmed beard is a betrayal of the self. I still like the character a bit more than the other two sad sacks, his outfit just leaves a lot to be desired in my eyes.

According to leaks yes. So choose wisely because whoever you don't pick could potentially die.

Yes, and that's probably why Edelgard has two routes.
>Dimitri route
Kill
>Cluade route
Try to make everybody friends again, but dimitri and edelgard are assholes so he has to kill them.
>Conqueror Edelgard
Kill
>Non-angry Edel
Obvious true end where everybody comes together again.

I was going Blue Lions, but now that they are confirmed edgemeisters, ill have to reconsider.

Attached: 1532844121617.png (500x740, 417K)

The leak claimed that there was no generic happy end for everyone. Whether that's true and to what degree remains to be seen. Personally, I doubt it.

I like how non-drastic Claude is.

The real answer is kill the yellow fags is the only true option, red and blue alliance should be canon if possible on game

Fourth route should be Byleth marrying their loli dragon tulpa and them taking over the world together. Can't wage war if you live under the iron fist of a tyrant with a Kumiko gf.

STOP CALLING THEM QUEERS. THEY'RE DEERS. DEERS.

EDELGARD WILL BE MY MOMMY EMPRESS!
ALL HAIL THE EAGLE!

Attached: 1558795143181.jpg (245x249, 5K)

golden memes

God I want to fuck her arched leg while she ignores me and reads her book

Because the Deers are best and she will be a bomb shell milf in the 5 year time skip after marrying me.

>from cute teen to mommy
>from handsome twink to punished edgelord
>from homo twink to homo twink
winner is obvious

>Bombshell MILF
>20 years old
Are you retarded?

Well if you impregnate her while she's young then she's technically a mommy.

recruit her and make her a sex slave, that will teach them to not side with losers

Edgelords can't keep getting away with this...

Fire Emblem with Crusader Kings family archetype mechanics so you have 800 years of family mixings, ending with +20000 different types of characters due to marriage and impregnation WHEN

>Dmitri
>Attracts adventurous individuals drawn to his severe bearing and the hard life in the north
>Claude>Attracts level headed people, who feel open to voice their criticisms and give advice on his dick sucking technique
>Edelgard
>Attracts infantile faggots with mother issues who lack the brain cells to form a coherent sentence

How will Black Eagles ever recover?

Dimitri was the winner from the beginning.

Is Edgelord basically crazy Dany?

Attached: 1557778918733.jpg (536x437, 24K)

Depending on how true all of the leaks are, I can’t decide on a faction anymore. Was going to go with eagles because I like ax lords by default. But ashe in lions possibly able to upgrade to flying mount has some nice potential for ez item hoarding. Then there’s archer dracolord and that sounds fun and he can open shit too.

I couldn't save Daenerys but I'll save this empress mommy

But they look like queers

*rings a bell*

I'm still more or less neutral on a lot of characters, but FUCK! I can't decide between the 3

Attached: WHWYH.png (1180x1676, 2.11M)

This, Deers's Queer and Wheer (Formely Chuck's)

More like
>Dimitri: attracts edgelords, memesters and white knights. ‘stop being mean to weak people stop it!’

>HOLY DOGSHIT LEICESTER, ONLY DEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM LEICESTER, AND YOU DON'T MUCH LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE ANTLERS SO THAT KIND OF NARROWS IT DOWN

You're a milf when you have a child.

> Yea Forums is one person
This new trailer hasn't changed my mind, user. I still don't like the graphics, art style, or new mechanics

Attached: DsscADeWoAU-i_D.jpg (1121x917, 128K)

I’m looking forward to slaughtering them all and taking power for myself. But i’m sure they don’t have the balls to have that as a possibility in the game.

Attached: 82B93D59-50DD-42F7-A0A4-D539ADF6147C.png (477x733, 720K)

Homo.

Seething

>They don't have the balls to implement a completely retarded idea

You can take one member from other houses regardless of yours.

I really like the crazy church lady pratically fucking the sword on the first trailer but understand that she must die.

What the hell happened? This actually looks ok now, whereas Dimitri's armor pretime skip looks like it is just painted on. Did they really take criticism?

Means to

they did clean up Dimitri's school uniform, at least

Their innocence lost. It's like i failed them as their teacher and I haven't even gotten to play the game yet.
I am looking forward to saving them with my boy Claude.

Attached: 1560278192.jpg (1920x1080, 801K)

But dating traitors is wrong

>playing as the gay friend
wew

Attached: 11.png (1180x1676, 2.42M)

memester pls cope w the fact that dimitri has beta values

>Petra and Bernadetta are better than Dorothea
Name doesn't a woman make, it seems.

This guy knows what's up, you are my friend now.

Whens the treehouse?

little more than an hour

I've got a good feeling for Lorentz. That lad will turn out well.

Attached: 1558111532816.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

t. Fag

>absolutely terrible hairstyle choice
>timeskip will turn him into a smoking hot lad

Reminder that Golden Queer is straight and will impregnate the other two houses you don’t choose.

>"What? You don't recognize me, Professor? It is I, Lorenz Hermann Gloucester. I attended the Academy five years ago."

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

>Golden Queer is straight
>will impregnate the other two houses
he gay, very very gay

Attached: Untitledddd.png (1180x1676, 2.19M)

Coping beta

He was designed to look like shit on purpose, at first it seemed like it was for a joke but now we know it'll be because they're hiding his Gigachad appearance.

The best thing the new trailer did is not show any kind of gameplay.

All jokes aside, he’s confirmed straight. So far only Edgelord is confirmed bi.

t. Dick sucking shitskin

Just roll it.

Attached: Improved.png (1180x1676, 2.26M)

>Edgelord is confirmed bi
when they said that? Also Dimitri being "Edgelord" and the girl being named Edelgard will confuse the shit out of me at every sentence.

>>from homo twink to fabulous twink

Fixed

>Dorothea and Mercedes yellow

Attached: DeleteThis_Ikumi.png (670x497, 122K)

>Both sides of time are revealed to you. What shall we do?
Are you prepared to reject the timeline and substitute it with your own?

Attached: 1556194076395.jpg (960x1080, 216K)

My dorothea is yellow too.
She looks like shit and super out of place.

CF

Yes

Attached: 1560351770715.png (500x397, 122K)

>inb4 its an ever17 situation

We'll be getting gameplay in like 45 minutes.

Sign of good taste. Dorothea looks like a Fateswakening immigrant.

I shall go on the fourth path and just leave the continent and head somewhere else.

In this case it is acceptable because they will show at least half an hour of gameplay today.
That's the great thing about Threehouse.

What the fuck is a "marriage complex?

Apologize for what?

One of two things
>I don't want to get married, but actually secretly do.
Or
>I am afraid of commitment and do not want to get married.

When is the Nintendo Treehouse today?

SHE'S MUH KWEEN

Attached: 1560315723811.jpg (2084x2284, 852K)

40 minutes.

12 PM EST, so about 40 minutes

>liked Echoes and not Thracia

Attached: 1536803697713.jpg (277x406, 70K)

Pretty sure it's the old "I'm over 30 but still haven't gotten married yet! Woe is me!" schtick.

FEET

Attached: 1557027287918.jpg (3641x3200, 1.71M)

>It's le edgy Fates plot with fake pathos and drama again

Attached: 1514547685979.jpg (378x408, 33K)

Please don't reply to obvious bait

Not my best fap, but I spanked it to much worse.

There's nothing inherently wrong with those things as long as it's done right this time

>customized Byleth wont happen
Im kinda sad by it.Id love to make F!Byleth have the same hair colour as her dad.

Attached: 4513475d-0454-442d-a313-3c09ea8ed5a5.jpg (390x373, 36K)

Fuck off fake fan. Does FE4 have fake pathos and drama? How about FE8?

>the entire theme of the game changed from high school simulator to what appears to be a serious story about war and politics, you troglodyte
The only retard here is you. It was clear from the first trailer a year ago that the school setting was obviously going to be apart of the game before a full war broke out, to get you invested in the different factions.

>fake
It's possible, but how do you know? Being disappointed already means you won't let yourself enjoy anything.

Attached: 1558450035081.jpg (750x747, 86K)

I didn't like Thracia either.

Please IntSys even if you don't make good maps for the game, at least make some decent side objectives, it's not that hard

Attached: ofw66xl3tzb21.jpg (1125x1376, 101K)

Will Rhea be romanceable bros

I got a decent objective for you

Rout

How can Fates be shit when Conquest is one of the best games in the whole series?

Rout is unironically a good objective when it's not the ONLY objective.

because 2/3rds of Fates is shit

that's fair, it's not perfect, but ranking the snoozefest that is FE8 and fucking OG Gaiden above it is very questionable

Lysithea better get mega tits before she dies.

When does the treehouse stream start? This is first up today apparently

The other two parts of Fates are complete dogshit, and Conquest's story is so incredibly bad that it actually affects the rest of the game as well and makes it worse just by being associated with it.

>How can you claim 33% is a failure?

>dude the story bro! that's important in a video game!
I think you'd feel more comfortable playing Snoy's movies

I DUN WANT IT

Birthright and revelations suffer more than just from an absolute trainwreck of a story, user.

>The other two parts of Fates are complete dogshit
They have their failings but they're not dogshit.

My calling in life is having her sit on my face.

Attached: 1560279026774.jpg (959x960, 164K)

Rout is good only in Path of Radiance when you have to do it as fast as possible or else you lose Bonus Exp.

I am at crossroads. I want to pick a side for pic related, but i want no part with some gay ass archer. Fuck bow faggots and their thin gay ass strings. Get close like a real man does, faggots.
What do i do? I can't give up shorthair tomboy.

Attached: Leonie_headshot.png (367x442, 200K)

Byleth won't get into teacher-student kinki sex with him

Conquest hits a nice level of difficulty and has some 10/10 maps, but IMO the overall quality is overblown with some real stinkers and an over-reliance on gimmicks. There are also some balance issues such as mages being mostly unviable and royals being pushed. And this may just be me, but I felt like My Castle RNG-related bullshit detracted from the experience a bit.

Can her tits get bigger?

Attached: Dorothea.png (526x691, 405K)

So why even bring the story up in the first place you fucking retard

I think it's safe to say that not buying this shit is the correct choice.

half an hour

Go Golden Deer. Marry Leonie. Reduce Claude to backrow support / buffslut. Bro up with Raphael and Lorentz. Make Leonie the heroine.

I hate how anachronistic her outfit is for the setting, makes her come off as an obnoxious attention whoring roastie

because it's still a major flaw in Conquest
Revelations is absolutely dogshit. Birthright is just Awakening 2.0.

Id get angry too ngl

20 minutes, user.

I was going black eagles at first but punished Dimitri is just too great

Attached: GloryToTheBlueLions.png (1180x1676, 2.1M)

Because it's still a flaw.

>Revelations is absolutely dogshit
Nice meme.

>because it's still a major flaw in Conquest
It's completely irrelevant, games are to be judged on whether or not the gameplay is actually good, and in Conquest it is, and that's all that matters, everything else is just window dressing

>He plays Fire Emblem for the gameplay

Lol.

I hope so. I want it that even Camilla would be jealous.

Conquest story isn't bad if you just ignore all the scenes with the father and think Corrin is taking over the land for his father, his father betrays him at the end, they defeat their father who is a monster, and then gay bow comes in angry and you kill him before Marx decides to be a good Emperor and let Sakura and Hinoka live in a puppet kingdom.

Attached: 74316137_p36.jpg (600x600, 435K)

Depends on who's the best in Cipher!

Attached: TH lords.png (1110x518, 1.32M)

Story might matter less than the gameplay, but it still is part of the game, and having to ignore part of the game because it's godawful is not a mark in the game's favor.

Will her hat fuse with her hair after timeskip?

it doesn't matter.
only revelations is canon

Isn't Aoi Yuki a really big voice actor?
Maybe she was too expensive to be voiced through the whole game

Has it been confirmed whether or not we can fuck Manuela yet? This is important

Attached: img.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Edgelord is literally the only good girl in any of the houses

This game is super interesting from what I understand about it.
Too bad they;re retarded and keeping it JP only.

>canon
Who the fuck cares lol

>muh story

>muh canon
autism

Can she heal a non-ending erection?

Leaks say yes.

Fuck THAT I'm CHU MIN MIIIIINing the FUCK out of the timelines.
I'm saving everyone I fucking can somehow

>Spirit of Annihilation
The signs were there all along.

>Isn't Aoi Yuki a really big voice actor?
Yes.

You can play it online in English :)

Attached: Colors.png (1540x862, 3.11M)

Rate my tastes.

Attached: Tastes.png (1180x1676, 2.25M)

Will Mercedes get big massive milkers post time skip is what I want to know.

I mean I find it hard to believe Neptunia can keep HanaKawa, Asami Imai, and other high profile Seiyus for the entirety of their games on their budget but FE can't keep Aoi Yuuki for the whole of a FE

Yeah, no, some shitty fan-made client is not my answer.

>5 Waifus
Kill yourself.

For me, it's the Blue Lions

Tabletop Simulator, LackeyCCG, Untap?

Gameplay soon lads
though I don't think it'll reveal much more than the gamespot video already has

Should I get this game? I was thinking of getting Astral Chain since I never played a Platinum game, but I have played FE before (1, Awakening, Echoes) and this trailer confirming the leaks makes this game way more promising than before

Trash, my guy.

How many peoples have changed the houses they are going to pick because of this trailer?
I was a Blue Lions guy since day 1 and the trailer just made me realize I made the right choice

Attached: PUNISHED OBELISK.png (468x679, 592K)

Watch Treehouse (live in two minutes) and decide for yourself

I rated each faction individually. And fucked up as Ashe was supposed to be neutral and Sylvain was suppose to be like.

Bow down to the true God, Obelikek.

Attached: Ra.jpg (309x450, 34K)

Deers since day 1, and am now rewarded by the absolute first dracoarcher in the series.

>Main character of sequel series is Red
Loser houses for losers.

Yes! I got home in time for the treehouse! On the minute!
Thought I'd miss it. Damn traffic.

Black Eagles might be larping as Uncle A but I love them.

Ra is a fag and people only have ever used sphere mode never the OG because he sucks

Fucking Bernadetta faking cold

Bernie

sounds bout right

is that Manuela confirmed for playable? Also blue haired Golden Deer girl is named Marianne

Cardniggers get out

we got BASED Audrey playing 3H right now

Between Hatgirl, neetgirl and red lucina, yeah it‘s the Yea Forumscore choice

Romance confirmed after time skip

Romance is only after the timeskip, huh.

Dual audio confirmed.

DUAL AUDIO CONFIRMED

DUAL AUDIO

Dual audio fucking confirmed!
I mean I was pretty confident in that it would have it, but it's still really nice to finally have it confirmed.

>Dual Audio confirmed
Goddamn they truly learned from Fates' shit localization

So I wonder if teaching the main 3 students specific weapons will factor in the timeskip

>Not joining the punished house

There was more to Fates' shit localization than lack of dual audio.

>letting horses in the classroom

hot dog look at all those classes

Attached: Screenshot (264).png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

the academy shit looks like fucking shit.

i am so ready for this game to consume my life

Which ones are the fist class?
And how many of you are going to make Punch Empress CAUSE I KNOW I AM

>Scroll bar not all the way down

Please have something like super advanced

MOTHER
FUCKING
DISMOUNT

OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT

Health bars look like shit
attack animations are better than in the trailers

>press a button
>statd automatically go up

Nice "gameplay"

Bernadetta's legs are lovely.

Female Byleth in a different outfit is 10 /10.

Ingrid looks so good in that armor

>Prf weapon has limited uses
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Theorizing on how to min max waifus to make em gods has always and will always be my favorite thing to do in vidya.

>he dose not like Felix
kys

This

>in-universe savescumming
Huh.

FBylleths tits are alot smaller in the new costume.

This game has so many RPG elements I wouldn't be surprised if the game let you micro manage the romances and let Raphael be a dom top giving him extra Atk or a sub bottom giving him more Res

>turn limits
neat

Attached: hubba bubba show me the dubba.jpg (477x640, 100K)

Will there be a revelation-like DLC?

Attached: 1560357168621.png (464x371, 263K)

>four
>4
>F O U R
>class tiers
>not even counting Noble/Commoner
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

i hope not

>Sword of the Creator
There's the name of the sword-whip

Attached: 1560357123530.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

You can tell the games running at a low resolution.

helloooooooo new waifu

Got any pics?

>Permadeath confirmed

yuss

>firing a bow from a long distance
>special situation
What the fuck are they teaching the kids in this academy?

What did you think?
That enemy using his Lure gambit at the end of the first battle caught my attention, and that was on Normal difficulty too.

Already looks miles better than Fates and frankly Awakening, of course that is assuming these neat things keep happening instead of being shit they chose just for Treehouse show

You can physically feel the SOUL flowing back into the dead husk of Fire Emblem.

Probably a skill to increase the maximum range or something.

it'd be neat if it was a BOTW Master Sword situation, where it has 20 or whatever attacks at full power then is just a regular sword afterwards, and never actually breaks

Flayn is for impregnation.

>Dark Arts Blasting Squad
Well that made my decision for me.

looks like Rhea's daughter

Learning to use the bow took a long time and something you needed to master in the past especially if you're going to make Archers like the English.

Wait a second, in the gameplay demo they were using units from different houses. So are you restricted to using units within your house or not?

Sorry, I haven't been following the game too closely.

It's been revealed that you can recruit characters from other houses by wooing them with stat checks.
We don't know how many we can steal, or who exactly.

you have to meet certain conditions (stat requirements, I think they said), but you can recruit students from other houses

Don't say that. I want to impregnate Rhea.

They've said you can get people from other houses, it seems like you'll have to meet conditions though I think.

Fire emblem is dead.

that's such a great way to handle legendary weapons that they almost certainly won't do that

Will Three Houses let me carry the game with my English Longbows?

I'm gonna make those hips fulfill their purpose

Attached: CHURCH GOOD.png (1280x720, 879K)

Here's your 2019 game, bro.
It looks so much better in motion.

Attached: blyat.jpg (456x703, 120K)

She grinded for byleth to have certain stats to recruit particular students from other houses. Each student has a particular thing they value, dunno if the limit is definitely two students though.

She's going to die or turn out to be your mother.

Tits get downgraded.

>Kaga mechanics
>dark and edgy timeskip
>FOUR TIERS OF CLASSES
>Langrisser mercenary mechanics
>weapon triangle overhauled
Yup, Fire Emblem is dead.

>Shows what enemies are in range to attack you individually as you move in their range with those red lines

Fucking cool.

Attached: __byleth_fire_emblem_fuukasetsugetsu_and_etc_drawn_by_ormille__a90943acf35d1cc2ed1efefe7a01a1df.jpg (1654x2339, 511K)

Does anyone have a link to the roster yet? Right now I’m leaning towards Golden Deer.

But the overall look is an upgrade. Those leggings are goddamn hideous.

I want to cum inside of myself

I can see why Dmitri got edgy

AGHHH

Attached: C9996314-DADC-4B31-8F95-95A0C1F37A24.jpg (600x834, 131K)

I want her to ara ara as I cum deeply inside Edelgard

how did this gremlin Edelgard meme start

>dismount
>canto
>drawbridges, traps, indoor penalties
>tiered classes
>holy blood and holy weapons
bros...............

IIRC that's reclassed into mercenary where they do the 3ds thing and just swap heads on models

Haven't been following the game because I am afraid of being spoiled, but the middle guy looks like a serial rapist. Will be staying far away from him.

Does the game still looks bad graphics-wise?

Has fire emblem become kino again? Will smashfags cry?

We're going home

I wonder who could be behind this?

Attached: 1536914377578.jpg (300x343, 31K)

Yes. Less bad because now the framerate is smooth and textures in the main Church are are better, but still very much bad

Yes. Low res, Bad textures, bad lighting.

I still cannot believe this is real.

Attached: 1552079893515.jpg (2530x4096, 2.24M)

I like mini-Edelgard!

Looks considerably better in motion.

If romance is back now, what does hold them back from just making every character romanceable by both genders?
They only would have to switch the pronouns in the support conversations.

Warrior games look better.

Blyat seems like a silent protagonist

what would that mean for MU supports?

It looks better in motion but yeah. They could stand to add some anti-aliasing at the very least.
Mechanically though it looks pretty good, although I have the feeling that the amount of eugenics minmaxing they threw into the academy is gonna flare up my autism.

Dignity.

So we can't romance somebody till the after the time skip?

Fucking hell, they really should just scrap that for these beautiful people.

Attached: 1560270127301.png (1596x574, 1.53M)

The pink on the MC's armor is fucking bad.

I'm starting to get the impression that the older versions were the designs made first. Made from scratch to look visually distinct and appealing in their individual ways, and their school days versions were specifically made to be younger, less important, and less interesting versions of them to reflect their lower status.

Attached: 1538807437715.png (481x273, 103K)

They talk when they level up. It was in the Treehouse stream.

Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1560358754261.png (1596x574, 1.08M)

Attached: 1532794045801.jpg (954x949, 155K)

Kek, perfect.

No thats illegal, you groom them until theyre no longer your student like irl

Blyat talks, he's even voiced.

>game looks pretty good actually
>still looking for a job

damn

Dmitri. What happened to you.

Attached: 6579A7A5-13D2-45D8-B636-2CCCABE1029D.png (337x350, 224K)

I don't know why people have been sp hard on this game. Visually it doesn't look amazing sure but neither did PoR and RD for their time and people still like those games. The game seems to have a lot of depth and freedom.

I blame smash fags.

>tfw want to create a secret base with a samurai and a cute boy but dumb girls drag you along to kill the pope and destroy the church

>Black Eagles
The house for numales secondaries and all other manner of Yea Forumsedditor. Cummies is the only recourse many of the people who chose this house have. Failures through and through. Favourite game in the series is likely to be Fates or Awakening. No surprise that this house is led by a woman, of course a person who is subservient to a woman can't really be called a man. The nation that this faction is controlled by is the Adrestian Empire. Empires of course remind us of the fundamental disconnect that arises between race and ruler as a Lord's influence grows beyond his own people.

>Golden Deer
People who pick this house are the type of sewage likely to wash up on Tumblr. It's appropriate that the face of this house is a flamboyant homosexual brown-skinned mongrel with half-a-haircut. Favorutie game in the series likely to be Echoes or one of the Tellius games. Fags and fujos. Highest concentration of people with aids and most likely to be transsexual. As a nation with more democratic ideals, the Leicester Alliance represents societal decay and the slow march to degeneracy.

>Blue Lions
Like the Lion is the King of Beasts, so too are Lionlords the Kings of FE. Gracious FE fans who know the series in and out, but don't attach their identity to it like a Golden Deer or a Black Eagle might. Naturally the face of this house is a Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Gentleman. The only thing poorly about him is his haircut, but only gays care about fashion anywhere. It's probably really easy to maintain. Favourite FE games are varied, but generally fans prefer Jugdral and Elibe sagas. The Holy Kingdom of Faerghus reminds us of that long gone age of chivalry, of honour, of devotion and of pride.

Attached: 1514331699249.png (208x300, 134K)

I unironically think it's Smashfags as well, ever since Smash Ultimate it has been incredibly hard to have FE threads on Yea Forums.

So uhh when will one be able to emulate it h-haha
Asking for friend

His haircut is gone. Now edge remains.

The graphics were egregiously bad when they revealed it. It barely looks better now, but at least it has other legs to stand on at this point in time. Still, the graphics are inexcusable.

Because everything up to today looked like rancid ass. It was building up to be FE birthright 2: persona. First time we get to see how far theyre going with mechanics

Long live Fire Emblem

Attached: 1558981742104.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Music sounded good

I will move to Marianne if Lysi actually dies and there's no way to save her.

Attached: TH characters updated.jpg (1180x1890, 656K)

Based

>no weapon triangle
Fatefags on suicide watch

Attached: 3 houses.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

See, this is the kind of shit I was looking for. Good job, user.

Especially for a subhuman blue lionigger.

How the fuck do I get those black backgrounds off the press kit images?
I tried opening and saving in couple different programs and renaming from .jpg to .png but nothing works.
The images have ehite backgrounds in file explorer thumbnails.

Not really, it's just not "no weapon triangle at all" like Gaidenshit. Weapon affinities are still in, they just work differently. And the magic triangle might be back. Right now one of the new ones is that lances are strong against mounted units.

Made for Lion cock.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (227x537, 31K)

oh I didn't even realize it was Dimitri kek

What are the chances they add in a Arden/Kellam character and make them a joke? I don't want my big guys to suffer.

Who in the fuck is that guy in the background? What the fuck?

You don't, just take the Nintendo ones.
topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/81fb5b76-8b57-11e9-b641-063b7ac45a6d.html

Giganigga has joke stats

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

Probably just some generic NPC

>4 spd at level 15
Jesus.

>4 speed at 15
BIG OOF

Who needs speed when his personal skill grants +4 Def if you end your turn without attacking? Just move up and stand in a dude's face

Why did they rename Skill to Dex?

maybe Bows scale off Dex now

Then you get ORKO by any mage on the enemy team, if you even reach the frontlines in time with that whole 4 move.

based

Attached: Lorentzwole.png (800x878, 328K)

>1 Res
KAGA
HIRE THIS MAN

Weapon durability is also back. Is this a Kaga game?

why the FUCK cant i customize byleth

Speed means nothing. He will be best boy.
t. Arden/Kellam user

Pre-rendered cutscenes

TOO MANY COOKS

Lads I'm getting too hyped, I can't handle being burned again

Attached: funkish.png (764x718, 149K)

>The story isn't bad if you ignore it completely and write fanfiction instead

Is that it for gameplay today?

I don't like the turnwheel but I don't have to use it and I have the opportunity to call anyone that does a fucking shitter.

Attached: 1560270127301~2.png (528x574, 290K)

Turnwheel would be great if it only had like 2 uses per map

I still can't stand the art. The eyes are weird and the colours are not saturated. And somehting else, but i don't know what exactly

>not conquering the world together with punished dimitri
you niggers must hate fun

Attached: 1396787878745.png (600x533, 339K)

Who knows.

Attached: 467567.png (1180x1676, 2.22M)

>writing looks like it will be kino
>these god awful graphics
Im almost never a muh gwafix fag, but this hurts my eyes

Attached: 1487288757420.jpg (772x750, 79K)

Can you even waifu the wild-haired sexpot thousand year dragon? What about the teachers? I also like to learn about the characters before I make a final decision so I have multiple candidates. Leonie is also cute but might be a guy? I will have to research further.

Awful.

Attached: fechart.png (1180x1676, 2.48M)

I want to save him.

Attached: 2D45D69D-859D-45BD-A27B-4BD2F268B573.gif (540x300, 1.42M)

Attached: 3H.jpg (1180x1676, 1.3M)

>kino
>literal power of friendship shit in the trailer

lol

>Battling in the dark
FOG OF WAR CONFIRMED!?!??!

>Edelgard and Dmitri became edgelords
Looks like I'm choosing the Golden Deer.

You must be gay. A literal homo.

Attached: ea73b29a1dd07bbbd74c59797a9c94cd.png (747x895, 965K)

>>Edelgard and Dmitri became edgelords
And that's a good thing.

can't wait to kill her
i would go for punished dimitri but his class roster sucks ass

>Sothis can be seen in Byleth's room
What did they mean by this?

>they saved the good art and designs for the time skip

Attached: ^835FBF9433822B405D260E77D53A719253CE68B09D4A6BD853^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (1200x675, 1.07M)

Anyone hate Byleth's design? I'm not a fan of either M or F

Attached: 1551721981051.jpg (1041x800, 166K)

source

>going with golden queers

>he doesn't know

But Byleth is so handsome

Attached: byleth.jpg (1200x605, 47K)

Edelgard looks like a super sentai villain after the time skip,I'm not sure that counts as a good design.

I like how male looks, but female is pretty bad in her default outfit. Overall I'd say male Blyat is one of the designs I like most.

>Will smashfags cry
God I hope so.

It's the eyes that make it crummy, on top of F Byleth's stupid clothes

byleth's design has been one of the biggest criticisms of the game

Reminder not to train certain students because they die later on.

Why are you here then? 4channel is whites only.

>not picking golden deer to have lorenz and based black bro

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x675, 106K)