Soulless

soulless

Attached: vlcsnap_01896.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYSMZpiF7sA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlx9Kqg7u4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8EVeHRhRdaU
youtube.com/watch?v=W6QqFwPUajQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w_md7sA7syU
youtube.com/watch?v=hB7so2GicPM
youtube.com/watch?v=BE1HriDzlJs
ign.com/articles/2019/06/12/is-isabelle-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons-yes-e3-2019
youtu.be/_3YNL0OWio0?t=65
strawpoll.com/8w1hga4h
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ds/920786-animal-crossing-wild-world/faqs/44202
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zl4aJcAgZA
youtube.com/watch?v=yX7roWPtnUE
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ_CmBmizcY
youtu.be/RrD9ptfF0iQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE
youtu.be/RrD9ptfF0iQ
youtu.be/AoRWzSCCsGA
strawpoll.com/aw3sp9g6
vocaroo.com/i/s0q5cFSDcJnC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And house less
And city less
And town market less

It's fucking TRASH. You walk around tiny little islands with tiny maps and nook sells you everything. Barely any unique towns folk

I see what you did there

soul

Attached: 1347537333.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

imagine catching a grown man playing this in public

SOUL

Attached: based.png (362x320, 182K)

You clearly see animals with houses in the gameplay trailer.
This game is just going to be expanding on the town building mechanics from new leaf, only now you're effectively going to build your town from square 1.

Why do they keep using this rolling world perspective?

>no sign of shops/museum or other buildings
>island seems tiny as fuck

Attached: 1411898445378.jpg (520x500, 62K)

how

Imagine taking a piss on this retard, oh wait I don't have to
*unzips jeans and pisses on your hair until you're dripping*
faggot

To remind that the earth is flat

People don't mind video games anymore, boomer. day of the pillow when

All the old building are already confirmed but will have to be unlocked

The idea is you build from scratch, though it's also possible that the island is completely separate from the standard village. There were plenty of higher up areas in the trailer

cute feet, good soles

[citation needed]

Yeah of course bros they removed everything now it's just a survival game. Are you retarded?

>Animal Crossing is now a steam early access survival game

How can people honestly think that Nintendo won E3? This shit made them automatically lose, it doesn't matter what else they announced.

Plz don't be like Pocket Camp
Plz do have more writing on each villager. Have them do unique things at different times of the day.
Imagine being up late, not sleeping, and seeing certain villagers sneak around like they're up to something, and you have to figure out what.

I wouldn't be shocked if you can unlock a larger island or something.

People play vidya all of the time together in public now, you dumbass boomer.
There were three guys playing Smash at McDonald's yesterday.

>total charge for a smartphone, air tickets, island rental, tent rental comes to..... 28,000 bells

What kind of scam is Nook running? I don't like this one bit. Somethings up.

hopefully the music is good youtube.com/watch?v=fYSMZpiF7sA

Wasn't it closer to 50000 bells?

does this come out 2019?

Attached: 1530716450834.jpg (537x525, 30K)

>not posting the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlx9Kqg7u4Y

All I wanted was an official english translation of Animal Crossing e+

youtube.com/watch?v=8EVeHRhRdaU
soul

Man Metroid is such trash, you just have an itty bitty short beam and jump around killing slugs. What a shit game.

Attached: 1512419717569.png (485x443, 26K)

march 2020

delayed to 2020 to avoid direct competition with pokemon

let's not forget the comfiest track youtube.com/watch?v=W6QqFwPUajQ

> more like stardew valley now
> thinking this hurts them
christ

9PM was comfy as fuck too
youtube.com/watch?v=w_md7sA7syU
I miss the first game so much. Emulating it on dolphin just isn't the same.

It's literally the same bro, you just have bad case of nostalgia.

The most dangerous game?

>releasing your game 1 month before cyberkino77 comes out

OH NO NO NO NO when will you nintendies ever learn, people will save their money for the superior game

Attached: sony always wins baby.png (633x874, 56K)

I'm buying both and get your shitty peasant console wojak outta here, PC is the superior platform for 2077.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (540x438, 32K)

It was like 48,000 so yeah

why not just play on wii or wii u? they're cheap as fuck.

Im just gonna start emulating every nintendo game from now on.
Fuck paying for nintendo games.

what is homebrew

Attached: thinkk.png (687x778, 445K)

why?

I think it's mostly because I know exactly how the game works and functions now. I know exactly what villagers are up at which time of day/night, I know that it's literally impossible to get certain items which you DO need for catalog completion without using gameshark, and I know that all of those features we talked about at as kids were actually from e+, a game which was never actually translated. Plus the later games did have more quality of life features, like clothing that isn't just a single pattern, a hat that you can remove, hair salon, slingshots, diving, public works projects, etc.

I don't think that much people have both a PS4 and a Switch, and if they do they're rich enough to just buy both.

what the fuck? you can literally just dig up trees

Attached: t.png (648x511, 422K)

Nintendo hardware is fucking garbage tho

i think the games have very different target audiences sonybro

it's basically animal castaway
it sounds more fun than talking to fake animal friends

user, these are AC fags.
Those fake animal friends are the only friends they've ever had.

>dude like what if you had a smartphone in animal crossing

Attached: phone.png (701x596, 242K)

Bob is so much of a bro that it doesn't matter if he's real or not.

Attached: 1538969225924.jpg (487x275, 46K)

yes, you are right, this is the animal crossing target audience

Attached: giga ultra mega hyper soy.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

They better make that beach a little bigger! More open!!!

IT'S ONE OF THE MANY NOOK INC. PACKAGES

Yeah wtf nintendo. You're supposed to chop it down with a misery whip, go to nook and buy 2,000 bells worth of charcoal, check the internet to see if your town has a burn ban, watch the weather for a dry day, and pour the charcoal and douse it in gasoline, throw a match on it, let it smoulder, and depending on how vertically you made the cut it will smolder overnight or take an eternity, then take a pickaxe and hack at the roots until it looks nice.

Stupid fucking Nintendo.

This something I am curious about. That Island looked kinda small from what they showed off.

So what is that crying loser watching?

Someone ran a size approximation and it's not as small as you think. Issue is most of it is beach with only 16 full Acres of grass, though beach isn't the dead space it used to be it seems

Attached: acnh_islandsize_nooks.png (1580x1112, 1.16M)

Isn't this something pbg asked for

That's a relief, thanks for sharing with me user

It's funny with this webm the larger the image the more disgusting they get.
>Guy making the quick camera movements at least can have unique facial expressions and knows how to make quick motions with the camera without it seemign jarring
>Open mouth is pretending jamal's cock is coming
>Crying lad's got that scab under his eye and is stupidly passionate for a corporate product

Nu-Wars episode 9 trailer

It's actually the biggest town area we've had so far. The other stuff could be unlocked as time goes on.

it still feels small but hell at least i know it's only me.

They look so fucking creepy. Why do the player characters keep getting taller and taller? NL player character was already too fucking tall. Looks like somebody wearing a mascot costum.

my guess? the shops can be added as you want them. like if you wanted to have the Tailors you can invite maybe just one of the Able Sisters to run one for the island.

Breath of the Crossing is probably a day two purchase for me.

Animal Crossing target audience since New Leaf is women, and it's one of the things that make nostalgia filled manchildren seethe.

>Get to start from nothing and build up your little hamlet as you wish
I like it

Based on an interview that seems to be the case, nook provides a list of recruits to come build their store on the island that you can chose from. And which recruits you can get depend on your playstyle.
That's what Nogami told IGN anyway.

if i get Mabel or Labelle i clearly did something wrong then.

>houseless
There were houses for the animals and a house one can assume was a replacement for the player tent considering it was in the same spot but later in time.

Have you never played an Animal Crossing game? Shut the fuck up.

I hope that doesn't mean you're limited to only a handful of the old shops and buildings at a time
That'll be terrible

brehs

I don't even give a shit. I'm tired of new leaf. I went to a catalog town a few years ago and got every item in the game. New left is shit on a small ass screen. I like the new graphics of the new game. I don't own a switch, but I like it.

lets hope you can build highrises that can hold lots of shops/homes within. it seems with such limited island space it would be the meta.

This game looks stupid.
Give me Animal Crossing: Metropolis or something.
I wanna form a huge city.
No LOST the survival game.
What was Nintendo thinking?

this is why animal crossing is dying youtube.com/watch?v=hB7so2GicPM

you shut your whore mouth op.

Attached: donttalkshitaboutanimalcrossing.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

The only time it looks good is in the interiors The rest of it is so fucking soulless if I was a basedboy I would have been crying nonstop since it was revealed.

Attached: 1559858477263.gif (282x299, 75K)

City Folk was a pile of shit.
AC is about a comfy rural town, not fucking mega cities

Did you retards just not watch the trailer or what? They showed you building up the town, so obviously stores are gonna be something you have to develop for your island community.

>being this insecure

Me next, pls

Attached: ah.jpg (1003x887, 229K)

This isn't why I played Animal Crossing.

it's the mobile concept recycled plus WiiU assets

Cant wait to build a class segregated village
Nice area for me and my classy bros

Shanty town for shit and poor villagers

Rate every AC and give your comments on it.
>AC
The epitome of soul, and that's not my nostalgia glasses. I played it for the first time just last year. Lacks in a lot of ways but it was a success for a reason.
>ACWW
Soulless. Barely any grass. What the fuck were they thinking?
>ACCF
More grass but soulless feel. Still kinda fun but I don't miss it.
>ACNL
Soulful. A huge improvement to the series and I've taken care of the same town since 2013. Like a more glitzed up version of the first AC.
>AC Camping game i dont even remember what its called
Cancer. Cashgrab and completely soulless.
>ACNH
GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK HOLY FUCK NO WHAT THE ABSOLUTE BLOODY FUCKSHIT WAS NINTENDO THINKING!?

Attached: 1548570250901.jpg (915x960, 97K)

Attached: 1543621532342.jpg (800x800, 186K)

Gee I'll bet it has nothing to do with the March 2020 release date huh?

It is all a experiment, "Can Tom Nook Send People To A Deserted Island To Live Out The Rest Of Their Life, And Still Make Money Off Them By Forcing Them To Work For Him?" And he can.

The Nook is Great, The Nook is Merciful. You owe him money and he will have it, and if you don't owe him? You soon will. There is no Escape. Only Debt.

Attached: 1536879287700.jpg (900x650, 111K)

shoulder strap.

youtube.com/watch?v=BE1HriDzlJs

You're gonna have to get used to the fact that smartphones are a thing that exists and has existed for a decade now.
It's something literally everyone has now and it's only normal that vidya characters have those too, it's not a gimmicky gadget anymore you fucking boomer

I don't understand, what's the problem here?

>they turned the island minigame from welcome amiibo (formerly amiibo festival) into a full game
the absolute madmen

Attached: 5C2D684F-F943-43D2-BBC9-7F3905DCC500.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>AC
never played
>ACWW
first AC game, villager dialogue was colourful, played it like crack as a kid, pretty fun for its time
>ACCF
never played
>ACNL
pretty good, played it like crack for a few months, lots of solid gameplay but the villager dialogue was ass
>ACPC
meh, same old skinner box shit every day, enjoyed the reskin of the camper van and the comfy feeling but it was clearly just filler for an actual animal crossing. pretty unplayable nowadays with the blatant gacha and jewing
>ACNH
the visuals and interface seem kinda basic, but pretty hyped for the new gameplay. definitely looking forward to more treehouse content before i make more judgement on it

Attached: Yes_yes_yes.jpg (480x360, 26K)

OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD

kirby has a phone in the amazing mirror and it was released 15 years ago

NEW THING BAD OLD THING GOOD

>>ACNL
>Soulful

>1 month
Some people don't have to save money for half a year to buy a new game, europoor user.

Reminder

Attached: Capture.jpg (627x334, 26K)

I'm starting to think Animal Crossing fans are just filthy little paypigs.

Nothing
Outside of rocks dropping mats instead of gold fuck that

It'd be cool to have an in depth landscaping simulator

that's how I met my girlfriend, although it was in a friend's house

I want to ____ Tom Nook

Attached: nook and villager.png (1068x575, 835K)

Seriously?
Come on there must be an actual reason.

>Being this poor
I mean, I'm not surprised a nigger has issues with money, but I'll be happily enjoying Animal Crossing before and after the release of Cyberpunk. Gotta do something on my little breaks with 2077.

>furniture can be placed outside
>Can make a cage to trap dissident villagers

Attached: 1395185805755.jpg (574x605, 54K)

get his ass

>early access
>delays game by half a year to ensure quality

Erm, what?

The virgin insecure male that cares what other people thinks of him vs the Chad that plays animal crossing on the go

I thought tenookis that Tom Nook is based off of had large testicles. How the fuck did he fit into those jeans?

Did Nintendo castrate Tom Nook?

Every fag was crying about "new leaf hd is coming bruhs, stale game i want new thing". They show actual new mechanics and take risks, idiots start "nonono go back i want new leaf hd new thing bad" spam

graphics looked like shit, 3DS had better textures
then went on twitter and everyone said it looks amazing
bizarro world

>hur dur it has crafting, it must be an steam early acces
Elaborate on that

I appreciate that Nook and actual villagers are front and center with no sign of you-know-who.

You must read the legends about them.
According to it Tanukies could actually transform their testicles into various objects, including Shops.
So basically when you enter Tom Nook's Shop and tent you must realize that it is unspoken reference to that and it was this way from the very begining.
Japanese folklore is pretty crazy

Yikes

Don't expect that to hold for long. I bet she'll make her appearance as mayor once your town gets big enough.

maybe you're the retarded one.

More like Pays for Pigs considering how you got Ganon in New Leaf.

Attached: 1556155507171.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Attached: 1559899430140.png (955x781, 789K)

say im gonna buy a switch if it gets AC
see there's a trailer...YAY AC!
finish watching the trailer....oh i guess they didn't want my money after all

why cant nintendo do anything right anymore

Attached: nintendos pass thru everything.jpg (981x670, 78K)

It looks like a fun game though

he is obviously trolling, user

Not gonna lie, I'm extremely disgusted with how the next AC looks.

Go to bed, Pat.

Yeah... this game is looking so strange...

I hope it gets better.

maybe it would have been if online was still free and they didnt sell dlc for it (dlc used to be free for AC, now they are gonna sell dlc instead)

Attached: cheque plz.jpg (584x497, 27K)

honestly really loving the look of the game and all the new additions, but i'm still desperately hoping villager dialogue is on par with the gcn games
new leaf was boring as hell for that one reason

Citation needed, dork.
Anyways...
New Horizons looks amazing and I can't wait to visit all you guys towns and steal your flowers.

>tfw always wanted NL on switch
Get fucked.

DUDE WTF WHY DO THE VILLAGERS HAVE SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE HAS NOW

I'll get both. Then we both will be happy!

it's clearly obvious they are gonna have paid dlc now

if you think otherwise you are a deluded retard

Attached: friend.jpg (778x505, 107K)

Nigger villagers now?

>soul
>soulless
>soulful
>new game bad
you are a living parody

I'm just happy you can place items outside and make a yard. It makes it feel like a real town.
Happy Home Designer had that cool yard design thing, which got me hyped for the next main game. They delivered what I wanted.

Attached: 1560302795519.jpg (2560x1440, 536K)

Attached: 1559497127095.png (680x357, 427K)

>calls two of the older games soulless
>calls a newer one soulful
>w-walking parody
Literally kill yourself summerfag.

Outside item placement is all I really wanted. I can finally make a comfy garden.

every single "lets specualte about ac switch" thread started with "i am just afraid that it will be new leaf hd"

cope.

Some sexy bare feet I might say. What a harlot showing off her bare soles for millions of people to oogle at!

That'd be because he's a retarded zoomer that only played NL. So obviously that HAS to be soul.

Did anyone else initially get disappointed by the release date and trailer itself, only to slowly warm up to the new mechanics? That's how I'm feeling right now. My only real gripe are the visuals but I highly doubt this is what the final build will look like. Starting from scratch seems like a cool idea since it'll make the early game more interesting, they've also confirmed in an interview that shops will return in some fashion, you'll simply have to unlock them as well.
ign.com/articles/2019/06/12/is-isabelle-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons-yes-e3-2019

Overall I'm hyped, the delay sucks but what can you do.

Attached: ACNH.png (1271x714, 994K)

Attached: 1539792862911.png (524x627, 423K)

It basically is just pic related, which is A OK with me

Attached: Stocker_2B8_2B2.1_2Bmetre_2Bdiameter_2B_2Btree_2Bs.jpg (660x440, 46K)

Yeah the trailer had me nervous, but the gameplay during the treehouse got me more used to it. I just wish the island was a bit bigger, but they might have something planned about that.

I love that you can do this.

These islands in the background make me think they're not just for show, maybe we'll be able to go there?

Attached: islands.png (697x91, 80K)

>every agreed pocket camp was shit
>they make pocket camp switch

those islands would be other players islands technically speaking

>Welcome to Nook Inc

>*Crashed you into a deserted island*

>PAY UP GOYIM

Attached: 1560198767378.jpg (720x745, 34K)

I love the power move of Tom Nook stranding you on a deserted island and then charging you for it.

Speculation: as you develop the island more and more eventually in mid-game Isabelle moves onto the island to establish a township, and more and more villagers move in until it becomes a city in the endgame. You unlock museums and shops and stuff as your island gets more and more populous

If any game can make crafting fun it'll be Animal Crossing, but I'm worried there's going to be more incentivized tedium. Trees and rocks as resource nodes feels like a step down in charm from what they used to be. Yeah you got resources from them, but they didn't have to be harvested repeatedly as a main point of the game.

Um PC is my favourite game ever, thank you very much. I play every day and I've only spent like £160 on it since launch so that's pretty good imo.

Treehouse gameplay from yesterday.

Barefoot option?

Did they ever mention that? I know they mentioned something similar during the IGN interview

Yes
When I first saw the reveal footage I felt physically sick and went dizzy, because of how disappointed I was. After so many years of waiting for the perfect AC game, we are given pocket camp switch. I have since been building my hopes back up, like maybe with enough progress in the game, we can make it like a town and forget that it was once a shitty island. I'm still really sceptical though. Crafting, purchase menus instead of shops, smart phone gimmick, no train station, no town with new neighbours to meet, tiny map, exposed to the ocean on all sides... these are not what I expected from a comfy AC game...

Didn't they have that in New Leaf?

Wow you are all completely fucking retarded. In new leaf you unlock stores by playing the game and can also buy buildings with important NPCs like the reset center with resetti. The shops and buildings will be in the game you will just have to unlock them. The great thing is you now get to choose where they all go. Also The island is bigger than new leaf.

So I'll eventually be airlifting in sand to make my own private island where me and Isabelle will fuck to make human hybrids with different genetic variation depending on the traits your character was born with?

If Jewtindo pulled that I might actually consider getting a switch instead of spending my fuck around money on dragon dildos.

I had a similar feeling with the graphics and how plain it looked, but some of the scenes in the trailer looked alright. The main thing is it looks like a fun game, and calling animals to help you is pretty cool. I'm interested in seeing what they improve on 9 months from now.

Attached: Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-E3-BG.png (400x240, 105K)

>no NPCs
Thanks Fallout 76

>the n64 game was the largest
The fucc?

Attached: 1511751287992.jpg (349x349, 25K)

Wait... so they implemented ways for campfags and townbros to co-exist in the same game? That's actually really cool

it's really odd that people keep saying this

Is there any pics of night time or dawn/dusk?
I think the lightning looks to bright.

Something about the art style is definitely off, but I'm sure they'll improve it during those 9 months.

Yeah, at least that's what I think they're doing. True if huge

check pic related

Steve couldn't get into smash so he decided to ruin AC instead.

Yeah, that looks like shit. Smash villager design would be perfect

Villagers are for friends ONLY!
I do hope you can hug them though

Well WW and New Leaf are handheld games and City Folk is shit

>this guy actually thinks WW is soulless
what a fucking chump

Attached: 1558893898565.jpg (750x910, 449K)

The fan base is mostly woman

I can understand all the pokefags being upset but this doesn't look bad at all
Am I missing something?

Attached: 1560087401888.gif (300x351, 61K)

>thinking they will change the art-style at this point in development
That's really unlikely bros, I'm sorry to say
It is a little glossy but I like the small details like hair reflections and shadows that follow the sun.

Meme voice: WRONG!

Nigger villagers have been a thing for like 5 years now

>launches in March
>just in time for the summer
God yes, I still remember being on here up to the summer launch of New Leaf. Super comfy.

>Charges 49,800 bells
Nothing personal poorfag

Yeah they usually continue the artstyle over Dev.
I mean it's happened with Odyssey, and the latest example is Luigi's Mansion 3.

Attached: LM3.png (1105x773, 762K)

It's just Yea Forums in motion as usual, they mocked this as upcoming New Leaf Deluxe in advance but now that it's a new game they want New Leaf Deluxe instead.

If you read through the last few threads you might understand

there's been some solid arguments on both sides amongst the insults and shitposting

The friendship bracelet?

Attached: B60EEF7F-0F9E-4DA7-93D2-629077D0689C.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

ha ha I wonder what a squidling's feet smell like ha ha

Attached: 1552366258165.png (241x192, 70K)

They have the processing power to basically just shove pocket camp, wild world, AC: GameCube and City folks all into 1 cart

youtu.be/_3YNL0OWio0?t=65
holy fuck you people are retarded

>Happy Home Designer interior designing
>can place furniture outside
All I wanted.

All these people bitching about water not seeing the benefits that come with the fact you're now the political leader of your own island country. Now you can turn Animal Crossing into Tropico or a better Mother Base than MGSV had as long as you're creative enough with the scenery you can now place down.

then why is the map so small

>nobody mentions happy home designer
I-It was pretty good, r-right?

I straight up thought they said 4/20 and thought they were trying to release the game on weed day

How is it small? It's almost as large as GCN.
Next you'll say
>Everything smaller than the GCN map is small!
It's not.

seriously, with the new "enchantment" mechanics you don't really need to equip any other shoes

You gotta build the bridges 1st.

user, most people disliked the fact that the player took up the role of mayor in New Leaf. People want to just be a villager, not a leader. And most importantly, Animal Crossing is NOT a city building game

this is pure speculation, and I'm not really sure I like this idea anyway

>steam early access, which is why they delayed the game
>survival game, because there's crafting mechanics even
though you could just buy stuff

this is exactly why the animal crossing franchise should've ended with the first game

The 20 million people who will buy this disagree with you autist

People tend to dislike it because it was a spin-off game, another bit of filler to appease AC fans while they waited for a new game. It was also really small and focused on only one specific element from the main series.
Happy Home Designer did make some really good improvements to the interior design part of Animal Crossing, though.

>most people disliked the fact that the player took up the role of mayor in New Leaf
This is your mind on Yea Forums

I’m a fairly new player, so I haven’t played too much of the series extensively besides wild world
>AC
Arguably the best music, atmosphere, and dialogue in the series.
>ACWW
First one I played, just feels like the first game but with a smaller world, worse fps, and less holidays. I do like the QoL improvements and I love the character episodes though. The dialogue is still good in this one as well.
>ACCF
Haven’t played enough to judge
>ACNL
From what I’ve played, this seems to have the most QoL features and customization, but the dialogue is the worst in the series.
>ACNH
Cautiously optimistic, really hoping that there is more dialogue and episodes this time around, because I want to know what happened to everyone for this to happen. 8-player online and 2-player local multiplayer seem cool though.

>can’t enjoy things without fear of judgement
Pussy

I think this game is the first time I've ever seen people complaining that a game got more features added to it from it's predecessors. People are actually mad you have more things to do, more p0tions and more control. It is sad that gaming attracts such autistic, mentally ill people who legitimately want to keep playing the same game with minor adjustments for decades.

Is it really the lack of cliffs giving the warped feeling of size. The travelling on the minimap seems really quick too.

>WAAAH STOP REHASHING THE SAME GAME
>WAAAH THEY CHANGED IT
Fuck you

>people can't not like things
This is your mind on Yea Forums

Nice of you to talk on behalf of both "most people" like you have fucking anything to back that up, as well as the intentions of the developers as you try and convince me that not only that this isn't just an escalation of the amount of control we have over making our towns look nice, but to then equate being able to arrange where the shops are built to "city building" like it'll be cities skylines or some shit.

Here's a quick poll. Are you excited for the new game?
strawpoll.com/8w1hga4h

Why do you keep using this 20 million argument? It's not the fucking holocaust user.
You seem to think that every person who buys this game will be a loss for me, that I will be personally insulted. This is incorrect.
You think if something is popular then it is good? This is incorrect.
You think that I myself am not going to buy the game just because I'm so bitter? This is incorrect. Contrary to what you believe, the people full of criticisms and caution with this reveal trailer are the people who love animal crossing the most. We're obviously going to buy the game for ourselves and play it, why else would we be so concerned? Stop thinking cynical, sceptical or negative comments about the trailer are personal attacks on you and let us discuss the game without you throwing a tantrum. We ALL want the game to be good.

Who the fuck are you quoting, schizo?

I am excited to try my first AC, it looks very chill.

Because due to your autism you are unable to think from the perspective of other people. We don't all want the same thing from animal crossing as you do. Your opinions on animal crossing and gaming in general are not popular.

>Barely any grass. What the fuck were they thinking?
I hated that so much. It looked so bad in winter with those gigantic dirt patches taking away from the snow on the ground.

Hope you enjoy it bro. These games are max comfy

okay but equally you can't demand we all swallow this trailer and love it just because you personally love the idea of animal crossing being changed to meet your tastes
You may not like it but the people who have played more animal crossing games and put more hours into it than you have a more valid say in this discussion than you do

This! I much preferred the shorter stubbier styles in the N64 and GameCube game.
These look like MySims or something

try to make a comeback with words instead of a reaction image

I think they were hoping this female villager would become a waifu and get a lot of art and discussion. or was it just me?

Your opinion is actually less valuable than mine because mine is shared with most of the other people buying this product, while yours is shared by at most 5 people online.

I wanna see more seasons and different lighting/weather and how it affects your village

Attached: Animal Crossing.jpg (770x399, 33K)

>more seasons

>shown the first 10 minutes of the game
>you start in a tent instead of a house
>AAAAAA IT'S RUINED FOREVER
You may have the dumb

I'm so autistic about pathways. Every minecraft world I ever played I filled with pathways leading to all the important places.
The patterns for pathways in New Leaf felt so frustrating to get right, so this new feature is legitimately the thing that excites me the most.

On NL you also start in a tent instead of a house. It's like that user haven't played AC.

>CUTE GAME GOOD
>UGLY GAME BAD

Attached: 43130715_1431626616971905_7693350980984318939_n.jpg (1018x1272, 97K)

>rainy season
>flu season
>open season

Why does it looks so square

>delayed to 2020
I can't take it bros...

>can choose which hemisphere your island is in
I hope this actually means I can make an island in the far north and just have snow all year round, or at least have shorter summers and longer winters because summer is boring

>Being this poor

Personally I don't mind what we saw, and there is a lot of time left now... so clearly they are aware that the game needs work.

The thing that gives me a lot of hope is that the director of splatoon is working on it. Splatoon 2 is an incredibly detailed and fun experience. Not to mention it has the best online multiplayer of any Nintendo made game. I really trust that man and know that animal crossing will be a joy, and a refreshing entry for the series.

Haters please shut the fuck up unless you have actual critique to share.

breeding season

>duck season

>ACWW
>soulless
WW might be responsible for a lot of modern AC's problems but "soulless" is the last word I'd use to describe it.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ds/920786-animal-crossing-wild-world/faqs/44202

This please

This is the modern Animal Crossing demographic
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zl4aJcAgZA

Given that the director of splatoon is working on this game, I’m hoping that there are some new character episodes in this game, given that splatoon seems to have more of a focus on backstories.

Typical non-christian "men"

Keep in mind you can now move objects by half a tile too, so you effectively get more bang for each tile.

>Seven years between New Leaf and New Horizons
Yet it doesn't feel like that long. I remember the wait for NL like it was just yesterday. Where did the time go?

Attached: 1556161843065.gif (500x400, 282K)

And it sucks. AC was about being another average person living on their own for the first time in an already established community. Ever since New Leaf the developers have abandoned Eguchi's vision because they feel there's no way they can expand upon it (There definitely is) and have resorted to gimmicks like becoming the mayor and now turning the game into a city builder even though that's what AC was trying to avoid in the first place.

About the right amount of time for an ac playthrough

How could we expand on the concept?

youtube.com/watch?v=yX7roWPtnUE

makes me wonder how long the switch version will be around. switch will already be 3 years old by 2020

What would you add or expand upon?

>The island is bigger than new leaf.
When did they say this?

Do you think she does anal

>even though that's what AC was trying to avoid in the first space
When did they say this

youtube.com/watch?v=MZ_CmBmizcY
Nevermind shes pregnant

Imagine dlc side tracks in Mario Kart 8 getting the atmosphere/aesthetic of AC better than the official switch game.

Attached: 1200px-Animal_Crossing_preview_MK8_art.png (1200x675, 1.31M)

Forget the tall characters, look at that nigger there. Ew. I don't want blacks on my AC.

hey guys are they playing it in the treehouse again today, anyone know? i doubt it, but i can't be fucked googling it and you guys are always so accurate with your information

Fortunately I see it lasing a long time. I think they will give the switch the same treatment their other handhelds got with updated models. AC doesn't seem like a hardware demanding game either, so what does new hardware really mean for the series. New content is really what they need.

>wabbit season

>rabbit season

NINTENDO

Attached: 10991121-18.jpg (800x450, 542K)

dunno let's wait for a loser to search the information for us

For you

Anyone else think we might get more Getaway Packages over time?
Imagine the game only releasing with the deserted island one, but continouosly getting more added by means of DLC and such.

like what? hitman levels?

Attached: bb0.gif (500x281, 1.56M)

while we wait let's admire this pocket camp art together, user-kun

Attached: PC-art-twitter1.jpg (1600x800, 227K)

>get rid of rolling log
>size, scale and overall art style similar to the 2006 movie or the MK8 track. buildings, trees, etc. are life-sized
>huge town (at least twice the size of the first game's)
>all the cool geographical features they dropped in WW (youtu.be/RrD9ptfF0iQ)
>whatever else NL forgot to bring back from the first game
>free 3rd person camera for an immersive experience (even pokémon did this)
>shops and facilities are back in town
>the city is back, and acts as an MMO-styled hub where you can talk and trade with random players. like tortimer island, you can choose to go there offline if you want to
>height slider, shortest option is similar to the chibi characters from the pre-NL games but slightly taller (think villager from smash)
>more custom design options like pants, shoes, socks, etc.
>SOUL. more energetic soundtrack similar to the first game's, and focus on atmosphere like the first game did. let blathers speak again and give sable new dialogue that isn't just copied and pasted from WW/CF. bring back WW's character episodes that gave more insight on the special NPCs' lives
>get rid of the mayor shit because it just gives them an excuse to make the villagers overly nice, and completely goes against the theme of AC being about living on your own. PWPs can still be a thing like in AFe+ where nook built them or like CF's town fund
>give resetti his balls back, have him do crazy shit like forcing the camera into first person or pretending to delete your data again
>isabelle shilling kept to the absolute minimum, rover or your villagers are the greeter again

Done. Not a single gimmick in sight, and it still keeps AC's original vision while feeling fresh and new.

Meanwhile NH is still using the shit camera and world generator from Wild World except you have to do everything yourself now. That doesn't scream progress or innovation to me. I'd almost argue that AC has it worse than Pokémon at this point.

Attached: 395E31C5-2D88-4B11-8400-5E2D46878536.jpg (1000x563, 132K)

Post bob the cat

I think dlc is likely. Not a huge fan but think it's inevitable
Hoping it gets similar dlc to botw.

Since you now live on a tropical island, does that mean no more Tortimer's Island for beetle farming? Seriously concerned about this bros.

Attached: 1_cryptidcreations_-_artwork.png (740x417, 308K)

>1/8 of the characters are black (13%)
>REEEEE NIGGERS
gamers rise up

>gorilla villagers

my favorites

Why do you keep spamming every thread

>the things that people just accept purely because it's the new game and will never challenge it to cope, just ACCEPTING what they've given even though we've got pure soul like this existing

Attached: DaZgLYOW4AALg-J.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

Does anyone even like those?

I was thinking completely new town aesthetics.
Like having a village thats more like the OG setting, or a metropolitan one.

what's wrong with the rolling log?

12 PM EST

Ew

Attached: MK8_Animal_Crossing_DLC-1.jpg (5120x2048, 1.89M)

>rabbit season

Reminder that the guy in the left is actually a Sony fan

it hides things in the distance and boosts performance while also being a unique stylization

>make animal crossing male again the post
seethe incel

Attached: 1521691030956.jpg (1275x1650, 688K)

It looks like shit. SHIT!

Attached: AFF0209A-D881-4B59-A92A-E81CE417D592.png (900x900, 1.53M)

What the fuck is the problem with the game?
Seriously, the Graphics are virtually the same as New Leaf, the gameplay is the same except you build your town which gives people shit to do.
I don't understand you fuckers.

sorry, forgot my picture, was posting my opinion of it

Ew

Attached: 1560304550345.png (570x611, 633K)

I mean, new leaf had a dlc, it’s not a big deal

Ok now imagine Metroid with no suit. No new abilities and the map is 50x smaller.

That's what this Animal Crossing is to previous animal crossings. Retard.

gamecube nostalgia cope

Attached: 1559098712225.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Not only that but the game's still a year away from release. Idk why everyone's fucking freaking

okay here you go

Attached: angry mole.png (456x252, 201K)

>tfw hate when this user posts these pictures because it makes me realize what we could've got

fuck you dude

Meant to also reply to

Look at those pro strats, they dug out a hole to gain as much material as possible

That's still not like.... 500,000 that he would have previously charged

I think the palette needs some more contrast and the grass needs more pattern but other than that I'm okay with it. Make sure to watch the trailer fullscreen, I felt better about it after that.

based PG graphics poster

This one minigame was more than worth the $10 I spent on amiibo festival.

Attached: 1386308537994.png (650x650, 202K)

Attached: 4435444.gif (500x216, 1.68M)

Isabelle, oh Isabelle
You make my weewee twitch and swell
Your furry little pupper cunny
Makes my dick feel strange and funny
The way you heckle, smile and bark
Makes my body feel like quark
All I wanted you to tell
Is that I love my waifu Isabelle!

Attached: iAluYmW.jpg (533x666, 33K)

AAAAAHHHHH you scared the fucking shit out of me

Kill yourself you disingenuous faggot

Anyone judging the graphics of a game 10 months before release is mentally handicapped. Fine tuning the lighting, texturing, etc. is always one of the last parts of development and there's roughly 1/3 of development time left.

heheheeee you just got pranked by jack the great czar of halloween, bro!

that's new leaf because that NPC isn't even in pocket camp, retard

Attached: Untitled.jpg (742x560, 68K)

Post more inkling foot

you should be able to smoke weed in the new animla crossing. if im high in real life then why not in game too? i modded my skyrim to have a weed shop as well and that was back in the early 10s. it's legla now. get over it incels.

Attached: 1560155580264.jpg (1279x712, 138K)

Dispite only making up 13% of the animal crossing population....

Attached: f47.jpg (1179x1169, 216K)

It hurts

Does Cherry wear pants or are her legs just colored black?

Attached: Amiibo_077_Cherry.png (230x322, 84K)

have you played the game yet?

We need them or our village won't survive you filthy goyim.

Attached: animal_crossing_tom_nook.jpg (950x1400, 128K)

yes it's shit

I'm guessing City Folk was your introduction to the series, and you didn't know that the original was all about living in a forest?

it is promotional art for Pocket Camp, actually, KID... I'm level 201 in Pocket Camp... you better watch your mouth, boy... you come at the king you better not miss...

Attached: 9 - LJTYwQc.png (128x128, 8K)

>ign.com/articles/2019/06/12/is-isabelle-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons-yes-e3-2019

who wants to live in a forest? you can't get fag fucked on a mobile app

Yea Forums is SEETHING right now
furries rise up

Attached: 1509520914890.png (500x500, 253K)

I feel bad for liking the new AC game.
Thank you guys...

Attached: Jaysad.jpg (647x594, 71K)

>twitch chat user who spammed "xD weed" during gameplay stream

Imagine being a game developer trying to introduce new stuff into the game only to be met with “old game good” type of responses
they’re probably moving from his campsite to pocket camp

It doesn't mean that the game will turn into this visually, whether you live in a forest or new built city. Tracks are just to show off what it could be, instead of this fan game looking stuff.

Attached: 1560303344040.jpg (2560x1440, 570K)

Reposting
Are you excited for the new game?
strawpoll.com/8w1hga4h

Fucking hell why does the Switch always have that weird, white filter on all it's games? All foggy at the back to make the draw distance not tank the fps but it desaturates all the colors. Switch pro when please god, enough of this mobile hardware tier

did your mommy buy you all those leaf tickets?

Attached: 1559084838095.png (923x554, 508K)

What other games have this "white filter?" I know you're gonna say botw (it doesnt) but what else?

ready to get your dog wife trafficked across the sea Yea Forums

Attached: mvhTP3Sl.jpg (640x533, 37K)

5 seconds in GIMP

Attached: 1560352227398.jpg (2560x1440, 2.44M)

It is in botw, by the way, that's the biggest, easiest one to put it on. Don't be silly.

Attached: 1531142591729.png (1500x750, 1.37M)

weed and more importantly states rights are nothing to xD about. maybe someday you'll learn. til then i'm just going to have a chuckle and a toke... this one's on me pal.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mp0vnm3CQR1qz4rgp.jpg (400x240, 34K)

Already a fucking improvement, user.

sometimes life is hard and you dont want to stare at any sharp colors. this way we get the bing bing wahoo and still keep it at a minimum for the adults that don't process sugar the way they used to

Yikes.

*Slurp slurp slurp*
Ahhh

I'm not even gonna get into that. You suggested many switch games have a "white filter" start listing them, bitch - you won't.

That's a really cute neon colored animal there.

you know different stages have different lighting, right?
>!fURFaGCuMs
yikes indeed

>change BAD

Attached: 1550124932755.gif (500x375, 847K)

Reposting
Are you excited for the new animal crossing?
strawpoll.com/8w1hga4h
Vote here

More like "make animal crossing have universal appeal instead of only pandering to the female audience again"

>someone made this just to feel better about himself

>pocket camp switch
This is what mental illness does. Very sad. Hug your loved ones, /acg/.

New Mario Maker has it when you go into that 'hub world' part, creating a castle

Luigi Mansion 3 is the most noticiable, latest one

Botw, here youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE That should make you seeth a little

Mario Ody has it plastered all over it, too

Don't call people a bitch, it makes it look like you're projecting.

I too understand when lighting drains all color from my models and world, and desaturates my games, I hope it doesn't happen in our newest beloved ac ga--

Attached: 1531142364595.png (1500x750, 1.39M)

If you want to grind you should play a MMO or one those gacha mobile shit

Sometimes adding the white filter and then removing it, making it look like playdoh ps2 scenes like this.

Quickly, somebody is revealing the Switch, defend it, hurry.

Attached: 3545942-luigi.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

But what has actually changed besides the latest gimmick or new customization options? They're still using the same camera and world generator they've been using since Wild World. Why does an N64 game have the biggest town size with the most geographical variety? How can you excuse them covering up this regression with new gimmicks?
youtu.be/RrD9ptfF0iQ
youtu.be/AoRWzSCCsGA

You realize the image you posted is not showing any white filter in the background which is what you just claimed all switch games have? You're really dumb.

>he doesn't know who made it
How new?

Not all white filter, obviously. Sometime they just put in SO much fog to cover it up.

Attached: 1552559962462.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Does anyone know if there's going to be more gameplay this week? I really wish there was some kind of schedule for the treehouse streams

Attached: 1553012377435.gif (326x326, 267K)

Don't lie, user. As I said earlier, don't be silly.

Attached: 1531142410853.png (1500x750, 1.46M)

I love how they implemented tilt and shift and bokeh-blur techniques. Feels like a real mini playhouse

nice

New Leaf sold more than the Wicher 3 so they shouldn't worry.

>switch games all have a white filter to cover up the background
Okay list some games
>look this game has fog
Jesus you are brain dead. How do you even manage to wake up in the morning being that stupid?

Just turn the brightness down on your monitor.

Ok, I admit that one has it bad, fuck.

The fuck is this white filter?
The game doesn't look like that because they removed a filter, it looks like that because it was still being developed.

Attached: 1560345356836.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

You do know that pic related is a screenshot from the initial reveal trailer? The game looks much better now.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (805x709, 581K)

Funny user I'm not seeing the white filter in the background that you just said all switch games have. Look at the background, where are you seeing the white filter because I'm not.

White is a neutral color. You can't have a "white filter". Please explain what you mean in better English.

Where is the right-most basedboy from? I see him everywhere.

He means the bloom effect. New Leaf had it too.

Are you fucking blind? The white filter is all over that screenshot.

Attached: untitled.jpg (1500x750, 348K)

I just listed a few games with white filter all over the models, and now because I've shown a few you want me to list games with fog in them? The newest AC, for one, but you know that one.

First you can't defend the white filter on the models in the switch games, now it's moved towards fog kek.As you wish. Also don't project about the stupid thing, makes you look worse.

We're talking of the white filter on characters, and some games have both filter in the background, and on models.

This is lighting and a different place.

Attached: 1560302536752.png (1265x675, 1.32M)

It's amazing how Yea Forums shits on New horizons and whines about anyone not immediately disregarding a game that still has a year of dev time left.
But then everyone goes into defense mode over everyone getting pissed about the removal of non-regional pokemon.
It's almost as if you faggots form opinions solely to contrast the popular opinion.

Do you even have a brain?

You are insane. You are 100% without a single doubt mentally ill.

You're all just a bunch of memeing faggots posting for (you)s. Go Back to plebbit you fuckers

Are you fucking blind?
You can literally see the difference in artstyle by looking at Luigi's outfit.
The picture you posted, his clothes are practically a flat solid colour, whereas the one I posted and the other user, it has more detail.
No white filter would remove that sort of detail.

Stop projecting after getting BTFO user.

it's a metaphor. stop projecting incel. cope.

>Yea Forums being outside
>Yea Forums playing games
>Yea Forums being grown men

great fit desu

Why the fuck are you even bringing up fog. Was there fog in the animal crossing trailer because I dont remember it?

user, please.

Note the hair. The white filter is all over these games, it's just the way the switch compensates. You don't need to go full cope mode and defend. It's just a shame Ninty won't upgrade the hardware.

Attached: 1531142079970.png (1500x750, 1.51M)

What the fuck is it a metaphor for then?
Lighting?
Shading?
Shit that every game has?

all the hemishphere means is you can invert night and day
They never said anything about changing latitudes and daylight hours

It's fucking lighting.
Not a filter.
holy shit you're literally retarded.

it's a complete different art-style? what the fuck did you slip into your cheerios this morning, user?

Attached: Triforceforantshttpswwwdeviantartcomphiphiauthonartzeldasfinalsmash780131794fbclidiwar0rqvdsmqd420sh (1200x900, 1.15M)

you do know that Splatoon was made by the dev group that does animal crossing right? thats why there have been a series of placeholder animal crossing games while splatoon1&2 were being developed.

see
now let us compare to to fucking new leaf
See how there isn't any "fog" at the back

Another with more "foggish" looking at the back.

ok, now you’re just embarrassing yourself

>Delivery these flowers to Pecan without being spotted

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WHITE FILTER YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. It literally does not exist. Google white filter, all you're gonna get is black and white filters because white filter is not a thing that exists.

stop asking questions. you're being distracted from globohomo or you are a homo. just look at the polys.

Attached: villager-smash-ultimate-625x352.png (625x352, 295K)

I would blow him for free

The word you're looking for is "bloom effect". It's lighting, not technically a filter even though it looks like one.

Stop just saying words after getting BTFO, please.

The lighting is causing the colors to desaturate and -also- have a white filter over the model, in multiple different maps with different lighting? Stop projecting.

A worse art style, then.

Stop projecting.

see

Attached: 1531141995938.png (1500x750, 1.33M)

….Alright, -THAT- one there is a white filter, we can't deny that, but still fuck off dude.

>Crafting is a universally applauded feature to have in all video games
>Suddenly Animal Crossing is the only exception and CRAFTING BAD OOGA BOOGA

Attached: 1553394973412.jpg (640x360, 57K)

It's shitposting, don't bother arguing
Is it your first day here?

Attached: 0.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>/acg/
of course, I didn't think of this before
/vg/ is notorious for it's hugbox mentality and it's full unironically full of women and trannies
It makes sense that these people would be the main bulk of people on Yea Forums who are too distracted by the cutesy eye candy to actually think about the game. Well why don't you people stay in /acg/?

Nigger it's fucking bloom.
BLOOM.
Don't you remember WWHD?
That had a "white filter", IT WAS FUCKING BLOOM.
They toned it down.

based user taking on literal 4 reeing anons at once

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>Crafting is a universally applauded feature to have in all video games
No it isn't you dumb zoomer. At least try playing a few games other than Minecraft and Stardew Valley before spouting your bullshit.

>it's shitposting when he proves me wrong objectively

If that is how you cope, angel.

Bloom, White filter, whatever you need to call it. We'll get through this process together.

Attached: 1544911422588.jpg (2501x1342, 245K)

I don't hate the crafting. I hate everything else. I hate how incredibly non innovative it is. I hate how it's a fucking Hawaii setting in a Nintendo game YET AGAIN! I hate the rolling log world! I hate how you can't have buildings face more than one single direction. I hate how you can't make something with soul like and I hate how boring the dialogue looks like it's going to be yet again.

It's like everyone forgot you don't have everything unlocked from the start of any of the fucking games.
It's pretty obvious that this game is just taking that to the logical conclusion, people have always asked for more and more town customisation, so now you and Nook work together to build a new town on a deserted island, it's fucking genius, now you can autistically choose where everything goes so you'd think the people who've been screeching about that for decades would at least be happy.
Like did you retards pay any attention at all? Why the FUCK would you assume museums and shops are just gone now? Obviously you just have to unlock them, the beginning will be a deserted island yes, but once your built up and established it'll be just like any other animal crossing game, the game is just obviously still pretty early in development, stop freaking out over little information, nothing is gone until it's confirmed gone, at least not core integral to the whole dang franchise stuff.

Only nitpick I have personally is the lighting makes everything look washed out, the games are usually pretty saturated with colour, this combined with the move away from the usual texturing of the grass and stuff makes it seem clinical and sparse which isn't very island vibes oriented desu especially in early game but maybe that's just the point and it evolves? Who knows, what we saw has my imagination going something fierce though and I'm excited.
The core gameplay looks really good, familiar but with a new twist and gimmick like they always do in this franchise.
I bet the only crafted furnitures are the shit you give Harvey cat tickets for in the camping shit for NL and tools and other bits and house furniture is still bought in shops and so on.

Attached: 1560275096118.jpg (1024x817, 93K)

I like your ideas. I'm actually hoping Isabelle stays out of this game or makes a small cameo at most but I doubt that'll be the case. As you build the town up, you'll probably become the mayor again and they'll force you to have her as your secretary.

>I've never played animal crossing but I don't see why some people are upset by this...
>Anyone expressing negative points is just shitposting/trolling! Ignore them!
>I'm going to buy this game just to spite AC fans!
What's with all these illogical posts?

>angel

Stupid user..

Attached: 6446464252253253253.gif (460x354, 832K)

Hot

>Bloom, White filter, whatever you need to call it. We'll get through this process together.
No retard, not whatever you want to call it. Bloom is a lighting effect to simulate bright sunlight. It's not a fucking filter nor is it white.

if you can use gimp to fix it then you made it in gimp as well

You can't name a single video game that has been shat on for having crafting announced as a feature prior to its release.

Oh man, I remember when alfa995 did these for fun, now all he does is shitty loops for muh patreon shekels.

Attached: 20638346_504067126604416_4205002686310791984_n.jpg (707x533, 36K)

Was your first video game fucking Minecraft dor you to honestly believe that?

>user's hatred for some random /acg/ trip it unironically bleeds over to people that disagree with him on another board

get help

kek

The fucking bloom is not a damn problem.
They'll tone it down during development just like they do all the god damn time.
Also that picture looks "white" because of the lack of shadows.

I have no idea what you just said, I don't speak buzzwords. Stop projecting.

>Did not watch the trailer

Fuck off Isabelle, I known you been salty since yesterday since they didn't showcase your attention whoring ass.

>COUGH COUGH
>user...could you spare me a few bell?

Attached: D81-boHUEAAQ8Ay.jpg (986x783, 89K)

Pressed enter too early. Accusing anons on a board like Yea Forums of being obscure trips from a slow general is peak schizoposting.

CRAFTING BAD

ME NO LIKE CRAFT

Attached: 1495501173659.png (219x200, 38K)

The bloom is a problem, when we know we can have things like this on the Switch, pic related.

They better tone it down user, because it looks really, really bad. It doesn't matter why the picture lacks "white" whether shadows or not, it shouldn't. Don't make excuses for them.

Attached: UnfitOblongBarasinga-size_restricted.gif (505x250, 2.23M)

Almost every early-access open world/crafting/survival piece of shit game that's been released on steam over the past half a decade. You'd know this if you'd been here for more than 5 minutes.

Oh so you can't name a single game after all. Keep throwing out baseless assumptions, friend

I still have no idea what you're saying, whichever post claimed anything about trips or whatever, wasn't me. All I'm showing you is why AC could look better, and showing people Switch filters, bloom and such.

Refusing to buy furniture from Nook and avoiding paying that fat jew coon your hard earned bells by crafting your furniture yourself is the ultimate redpill.

If you are against this, then you are a cuck and a good goy.

This, but unironically

>tfw Animal Crossing threads used to be so comfy
>tfw Animal Crossing threads are now shitshows and everyone hates each other

Attached: b3.jpg (780x1717, 286K)

I think the crafting is neat :)

Attached: 1550524458212.jpg (240x240, 6K)

THAT is soulful user, learn the difference

Attached: animalcrossing.png (1309x731, 2M)

Nigga is that a mushroom?

I'm really excited for this and I can't wait for it to come out. I'm honestly thinking of restarting a game on my 3DS because that's still a while away

Here's some bad points that we can saftely assume won't be changed later in development or later in the game
>plastic style graphics
>purchase menu
>crafting and its associated clutter of crafting ingredients and clumsy menus
>no trains
>mobile phone gimmick
>remove the "stranger in a new town" feel
>game clearly hugely influenced by pocket camp, a game people are still sore about
I know there's some great new things, but people feeling uneasy is justified

NO user, BAD. Come spend all your hard earned bells on our overpriced goods instead!!!

Attached: 1479346338714.png (600x600, 298K)

You have to be a shill or just completely fucking retarded. Either way kill yourself.

Eric, otherwise known as acfag and pokebarneyfag has decided animal crossing is his next target. He has severe autism so were gonna have to deal with this for the next 10 months unfortunately.

Attached: ACSoul.png (1317x731, 1.98M)

believe it or not, animal crossing was never a game that required waifus to sell

Jesus, this really does look fucking terrible.

How can the AC trailer look so good, the little tease they did, and then it turns into this? How did they make AC, SOULESS? what the fuck am I looking at

> oh wow imagine liking stuff cringe cringe cringe
> so Yea Forums what am i into this week?

>this thread

Attached: 1501867240274.png (500x281, 197K)

I've just realised Animal Crossing is slowly going the way of Yoshi
Next game will be Isabelle's Crafted World

pretty comfy desu

Poll, how do you think this game looks visually so far?
strawpoll.com/aw3sp9g6

The only thing I like in this is her little yellow boots. CUTE. Wish it looked a bit more.... colourful, however.

>Hamlet watering

C U T E !

>people making negative points are actually CRYING BABIES LOOOL
very clever user

Please no

Attached: takemeback.png (882x800, 23K)

WW vibes to me

Attached: 1538827575495.gif (244x244, 46K)

Yes.

>z-zoomer
>i-if you were here for more than 5 minutes
>f-fucking retard

Get out of here and come back when you learn to actually argue and debate instead of throw out useless irrelevant random insults like an 8 year old.

I'm genuinely confused why people think this looks bad. It looks like a lot of fun if you're into AC.

>strawpoll.com/aw3sp9g6
Nothing makes me kek harder than these mass cope poll tests

Attached: 1537273307961.jpg (9999x9999, 1.55M)

bery blever banon

What is he watering?

vocaroo.com/i/s0q5cFSDcJnC

do you think there's gonna be romance mechanics now

Attached: 81zVtwjs3DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1362, 282K)

Maybe if you got into AC post-NL and don't care about atmosphere or the series' original premise I guess

>Feels like a real mini playhouse
i don't like that at all, it creeps me out

It seems that flowers grow in stages now, that's the sprout stage. You can now pick the flowers and not root up the plant, which is cute.

that's how people reacted to keanu reeves

Yikes

Konami WOULD shamelessly rip off AC without a care in the world, wouldn't they

>barely shows anything about the game
>make negative points without knowing the rest of the game
>people call you about about being babies cause you cry on a dime about anything without the rest of the info
>we're not babies!!

ENOUGH

Attached: 1560011771496.gif (480x458, 1.08M)

>and don't care about atmosphere or the series' original premise I guess
The atmosphere seems fine, and I don't see the problem with changing things from a town to an island. I think people are really making mountains out of molehills here.

Well noticed, but I was remarking on how he is stood in the flowers and watering the grass

Good. It needs more patterns on the grass and I wish it was more colorful and vibrant but I still like it enough.

BASED

>we're getting more pre and post launch oc like this again

i'm thinking fun's back on the menu boys

cringe

>plastic style graphics
I agree, real shame desu I'm kind of hoping some of it is just early development but it's clear they aint going for sunny island vacation with the visuals for some reason
>purchase menu
What's wrong with the purchase menu?
>crafting and its associated clutter of crafting ingredients and clumsy menus
This is a matter of taste, I don't mind the crafting but wont for a second dispute that some people don't like it, that being said, I think in the later game it wont be as relevant and will become more of an optional thing, here's hoping they at least add some real inventory expansion to compensate, we already saw actual item stacking which is good
>no trains
Replaced by airplanes, these games always change their transportation method, one time it was taxis, one time it was buses, one time it was trains, new leaf had those sanfran style track carts or whatever
>mobile phone gimmick
Not exactly a bad thing, it's just a way to contrive a menu into the game without you just pausing and loading into a symbolic menu, I think the phone might hold some pretty interesting features, the potential for good is there
>remove the "stranger in a new town" feel
True enough I guess, now they're going for dude on a deserted island feel, the games always lost this feel and became comfy and familiar after some play though and I think it'll be the same here
>game clearly hugely influenced by pocket camp, a game people are still sore about
fair too, they've clearly taken some ideas from pocket camp, but I don't think everything pocket camp had is bad by default just because it was a mobile game, pocket camp actually was benificial in some ways, it made them come up with LOTs of new furniture sets which may show up in this game and so on, it was pretty experimental and is probably the reason we can decorate and place items outside now, so I think it's a good thing, obviously they're not going to transfer the mobile phone model entirely, that'd be senseless