We live in a timeline where American Truck Simulator dlc is outselling Cyberpunk 2077

We live in a timeline where American Truck Simulator dlc is outselling Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: D8zeymNW4AArHwY.png (680x455, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because pcbros are based and don't fall for the aaa garbage

Then why was GTA5 steams top selling game for literal months after it was released?

>pay for a real product that has been reviewed and tried
>pay for preorder
woooooooooow i wonder why??

Attached: y2uNb2I.jpg (645x729, 77K)

>best timeline

Attached: 1558436100596.jpg (209x163, 7K)

because gta 5 is for based chads and you are cringe

Maybe you can enlighten us OP, since it appears you already own the game?

GTA5 isn't AAA garbage, it's an actual good game. I want you to try and do half the things you can do in GTA5 in cyberpunk.

You should have already realized the PC userbase doesn't care that much about trends and media pushing. The TOP 100 on Steam is full to the brink with games your casual ass probably never heard about.

There is a name for faggots who run to preorder AAA: Ex-consoleniggers who became PC players because of memes.

Attached: 1539642442760.png (357x528, 228K)

Not anymore..

Attached: Capture.jpg (708x592, 64K)

I tought GTA5 was like most AAA crap until I tried it out, and damn, I was wrong. The game is legit fun. It does have a story, but it let you totally free to chimp out however you want. The difference between him and his copy cats is gigantic.

>windows
remove the tag.

I really dont understand why a boring truck simulator is selling while racing games are dead

Attached: 1559086699874.jpg (700x468, 164K)

UH OH

Trucking is comfy while racing can get pretty stressful

it doesn't anymore. or did you fake it?

>removes a third of steam users through tags
damn he really showed me

Would you play a new carmageddon game?

racing games are somehow boring as fuck to me and yet trucker sims are comfy fun. I dont get it at all.

Attached: Capture.jpg (708x604, 67K)

Arcade racing games are pretty dead outside of Horizon, but aren't sim and simcade both doing really well? I'm not that into racing games, but it seemed like there's a good deal of options for both.

It has a career mode where you run your own little trucking company starting from a shitty run down garage. Structured sandbox play is pretty big on PC, just look at factorio, rimworld, anno, space engineers etc.

Attached: huh.png (1633x1120, 594K)

global
regional

Racing games are not very fun, competitive wise.

>if the guy gets too far ahead, you may as well give up, better than stay racing for more 5 minutes hoping for the impossible. The CPU may drop the ball, but the players don't
>if you got too far ahead in the beggining, the game becomes just racing without trying to fuck things up until getting to the end
They are both stressfull and boring, two things I didn't tought were possible to be in the same game. Simulators are not competitive, they are just to relax and get comfy.

I do like arcade racing games tough. Blu, Smash, that Nascar game for PSX, whenever you put a fuckton of superpowers the game gets kinda fun.

wtf is this pic ?

>top selling
>euronigger

Springs on a car, your shocks go in between them

>preordering digital copies which have zero risk of ever being out of stock, instead only setting yourself up for failure
The fact that any preorder for any game tops lists is concerning as fuck. Frankly I hope the game is shit so people get a reminder why you do not preorder games.

> german top sellers
> 4x truck simulator

Attached: heh.jpg (861x831, 84K)

Guess my country

Attached: Screenshot.png (798x762, 195K)

>buying it on Steam

Epic Game store is clearly the superior sports.

Is there a non-drm version?

The top selling page is for region, not worldwide.

I am from Burajiru and CP2077 is not even on the TOP 5 if you count DLCs.

Attached: file.png (655x557, 331K)

>CDPR game
>company that owns GoG
>a distrubutor known for offering DRM free games
Just stop inhaling at this point.

>video game elitism

>GTA5 isn't AAA garbage, it's an actual good game

Attached: 1508400731153.png (540x300, 64K)

What's with EU and wanting to drive trucks?

Whats the best truck sim to get, and can I just use a controller to get comfy?

It's called knowing fucking basics like who is developing the game and who owns the largest distribution sites in the industry. Are you 12 by chance?

*elitism intensifies*

You need to go back.

Hate their forum layout

How is having knowledge of GOG elitist?

>months
It's years, hombre.

>10 months away
vs
>Available now

Attached: 1547102253968.jpg (757x531, 79K)

okay literal faggot

Attached: wew.png (491x194, 129K)

Something beautiful

It's because of the inflexibility of companies giving their car models damage modelling.

There's no spectacle when someone fucks up, something I looked forward too when I watched racing as a child.

It's just two boxes bouncing off each other.

I did get wreckfest on special tho, that looks cool.

hahahahahaha fucking kill yourself smelly PC virgin

I see nothing wrong here.

Yes, it is KINO

>Yea Forums group
>garry's mod
>BPDfag with 19 friends
Nevermind, I take it back

Because Cyberpunk takes another year to release before you even get a product. You don't get anything for pre-ordering it this early and you might as well pre-order it a day before it comes up. More so, why the fuck are you chasing products that aren't even out yet?

you didnt say it in the first place retard dont try and imitate me to make yourself feel better
still an eternal fag

We know fucking nothing of this game and you still want everyone to buy it
You are what is wrong with this industry nowadays

It's always some literal nigger who does stupid shit like this.

>game that is out and on sale outsels a game that only has pre-orders and doesn't come out for a year
wow

top seller is based on hourly basis
more people bought copies of american truck during that hour than cyberpunk, thats it
its back to normal now

Ok Heinrich

>the game is good when it fits my narrative
Typical Yea Forums

IT MEANS THAT PEOPLE ARE FINALLY LEARNING AND NOT FUCKING PREORDERING

THERE IS HOPE FOR HUMANITY!

Everytime.

Attached: Heresey.gif (549x598, 265K)

>learning
>by buying shitty dlc that should have been in the game from the start
Uh-huh

shhh, don't try reason with Yea Forums, a 1% stock decrease for a company is already grounds for OHNONONONO niggerposting both on here and on /g/

PCbros don't pre-order.

>a 1% stock decrease for a company is already grounds for OHNONONONO niggerposting both on here and on /g/
Not much different if you have been in a board meeting. They're dumping product and cutting salaries if they already see a -0.2% in the monthly revenue calculation.

The post was arrogant and insulting

Are the truck simulators worth getting?

Fica de olho nesse teu cu, anão.

ATS DLC exists and can be played right now. Why wouldn't it outsell a game that's a year away from release?

>t. a faggot whos not played any of the two major trucking sins

kys before you shitpost

Based.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 has more content but American Truck Simulator has comfy southwestern environments. It really depends on what type of environment you enjoy more. And yes you can play with a controller, I use a Xbone pad and it handles just like any other game although the controls are fully remappable so you can set it up however you want.

yes, welcome to targeted demographics.

that's just hourly top sellers, and cyberpunk was on the top of the list for a good while

GT Sport sold really well for PlayStation apparently. Surprising because I played it and it was shit.

>DLC that is on sale for a popular game that is out
>pay full price for a preorder

I'm mad that Cyberpunk is that high, I thought my fellow PC gamers were better than this.

Yeah they're comfy. You're bound to rack up a bunch of hours, tho over a long time. I tend to play them in big bursts, like 20 hours in one weekend. Thats just me tho, know a few guys who bang it out or just play like an hour a day to gradually build up their company.

If you enjoy driving while listening to music or a podcast or whatever then yes it's extremely comfy.

>One's cheaper than the other
>WOW WHY IS THE CHEAPER ONE SELLING BETTER
>Owns Boredlands
Neck yourself.

I've seen this page used as a thread starter at least once.
Why do you personally think that "sort by relevance" means "most sales"? Do you have any insider information on how "relevance" works?

I think I threw up in my mouth a little while looking at that pic.

>spending £50/€60 on something that isn't out for another 9 months
I'll never understand preorder fags

>Needs to be 57% off to outsell

Attached: 1529353286442.png (603x716, 114K)

The privilege of beta testing for me when i buy it 2 months later in xmas sales for $30

Attached: 1344899900395.png (2000x1333, 1.34M)

youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo

The absolute state of faith for the game industry.

Attached: 1529421247398.gif (400x300, 133K)