Who did Cloud really love more? Tifa or Aeris?

Who did Cloud really love more? Tifa or Aeris?

Attached: 1560170107870.jpg (1779x997, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldentime.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Time
youtube.com/watch?v=eqEo6_3QB2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdyqk6QfO9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TO-SdH7gtFo
youtube.com/watch?v=fPUHJBZJUOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 mods delete this thread like they did my 200 plus Tifa thread

Attached: 1560328153607.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Barrett

He was probably torn, but then she died and he was free to pursue Tifa again. I mean she did help him put himself back together after the lifestream fucked him up.

Attached: 39140_screenshots_2013-08-06_00004.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Tifa

Aeris. Just rewatch the ending. Tifa is hanging onto cloud, her boobs pressing on him, and he keeps mubling about dying so he can go to the lifestream and meet Aeris. Then just look at the face Tifa makes; she KNOWS she lost, and she's ok with it.

He has an adoration for Tifa, but grew apart from her. I fell in love with Aeristh though. His absolute deviststion of her death carries into AC, which I loved. Her madootive mom told him to move in, but he simply couldn't. AC is underrated IMO.

Attached: 1560286879185.png (246x301, 128K)

Definitely would have chosen Aerith if she lived.

Tifa. Aeris was using him as a stand in for Zack anyway.

7th Heaven in the remake is going to be crazy wholesome.

Himself, as well he should

This will be the curveball in the remake.
Tifa will push Aerith mindlessly and she gets stabbed.

I just want to be able to control my dreams so that when I go to sleep, I will always be with her.
Why must our brain be so cruel? It can do this, we know this, but it doesn't let us slip into a dreamworld of our choosing and it bothers me greatly.

Tifa. He only liked Aerith because of the Zack PTSD and how he loved her. part 2 was all about him becoming himself and not a zack clone

Instead of sneaking past her room, you'll sneak into her room instead.

He was projecting Zack and she was projecting Zack onto him. They were in unhealthy relationship.
The restored Cloud cares for Tifa much more.

He had a deep connection with Aeris, but at the same time Aeris never really got to meet the real him. Tifa is his true love

>madootive

ADOPTIVE

It has been a while since I have played it but I remember a moment where you could read Tifa’s journal and she was sort of confessing she liked Cloud. Am I remembering this correctly?

Question is did Aerith love him, because she is pretty much just using Cloud as a crutch for Zack. Tifa does genuinely love him.

Tifa loves Johnny and Aeris loves Zack

Cloud truly is the ultimate cuck

Attached: ObqUIuZ.jpg (893x494, 72K)

The ZackCloud loved Aerith but the real Cloud always loved Tifa, he entered Soldier for her, Aerith never stood a chance in terms of story.

Shw and Tifa both knew Cloud wasn't right in the head. She grew to care for him though.

I think Vincent has him beat. At least Cloud CAN fug Tifa.

>Shw
She*

I need sleep.

Attached: 1560216217759.jpg (492x593, 37K)

Cloud sneaked into Tifa's room and sniffed her panties while he just completely disregarded Aerith's room.

in AC isn't implied that Cloud and Tifa got married or engaged. She has a ring on her finger when she and Cloud fight

Attached: 661026_1312228671741_500_281.jpg (500x281, 15K)

This man gets it.

Cloud has crush on Tifa from childhood, so probably Tifa

Tifa, did you even pay attention
His mind was totally destroyed and just seeing Tifa allowed him to put a semblance of a human being's personality back together after Zack died
Tifa was why he literally did everything he did up to the Nibelheim incident
Tifa was what let him a shitty Shinra grunt have the strength to beat Sephiroth
Tifa finally acknowledging him and his past insecurities was what allowed him to finally put his mind back together in the lifestream

You don't know that haha

You could sneak in her room IIRC.

The floor creaked or something.

Priscilla

>Childhood is loving Aeris
>Adolescence is loving Tifa
>Adulthood is loving Marlene

Yeah they did. But his pain for Aeristh consumed him when he get Jenova aids.

Don't be a fucking brainlet.

Who had more NTR doujins? That's the one who Cloud loves.
And the answer to that is Tifa.

my boy

Attached: 1560285579774.jpg (1019x1080, 165K)

Tifa is legit one of the nicest girls ever, Aerith is just a troll that cannot get over her Sonic the Zackhog boyfriend.

Fluoride

zack

based and doujinpilled

the most accurate measurement of character dynamics

>Tifq or Aeris
wrong question

Attached: 1560288261002.gif (268x345, 2.02M)

If you read the novel prequel to AC then you'd know that yeah, they got married.

You can't since she is there during that segment.

I bet you still took that money for Marlene's schoolin' didn't you.

Yeap twink crossdresser cloud loves to get pounded by big bear Barret.

Attached: barret-wallace-final-fantasy-7-remake-uhdpaper.com-4K-3.jpg (3840x2400, 973K)

>Childhood is loving Tifa
>Teenage is loving Earisu
>Adulthood is loving Yuffie
>Weebhood is jacking off over all 3

>inb4 all the fujos show up

I cannot wait for HD retelling how Cloud was in Tifa's room.

You know I did, son. I'm giving her the best education money can buy.

Attached: 1548892139677.gif (900x500, 274K)

oh yeah I was thinking of the bit where you're sneaking out at night

He'd marry Tifa 100% each playthrough

I hope they manage to capture Tifa's uncomfortable confusion every time Cloud bullshits about his past.

Imagine going on a date with this man on a Gondola?

Esther

Daily reminder that Aeritshths is a prostitute that masturbates to boys dressed as girls.

Aerith is a slut

imagine him raping you haha

shut up yuffie

Reminder that the only girl he kissed in the game was Priscilla.
> tfw first things pedos will do is mod the CPR minigame

ew

Attached: 2764.png (535x787, 351K)

When Cloud went into the tube after the Nibelheim Incident, he was obsessed with Tifa. FFVII might as well be right after since Cloud was unconscious the entire five years in between. There was no time for him to get over her.

They weren't married. The ring is the Cloudy Wolf Ring and was just part of Cloud's sudden wolf obsession. Denzel and Barret have the emblem too. He shoved that shit on everyone. The novels do imply that they're sleeping together, though, and there's a quote from Nojima or whoever that says that they're having relationship problems in AC. You can't have relationship problems if you're not in a relationship.

Attached: 20190612_071345.jpg (1258x724, 285K)

And Tifa isn't a whore too?

Jessie

>bartender

100% whore

There had better be a fucking option to protect her smile.

Attached: 31ADD208-0178-4C44-AE9A-AE7B03A2FD46.png (720x720, 514K)

Tifa is pure girl dressed as a whore while Aerith is a whore dressed as pure girl.
They need to swap clothes.

Attached: IMG_0610.jpg (900x602, 164K)

>see her on bike

SHE'S SAVED BROS

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-122004.jpg (2190x1080, 810K)

That whole Sector 7 plate section is going to be emotional user.

damn that's deep

I think Cloud loved Aerith up until she died and then afterwards he decided on the runner-up because she was still breathing.

100% tifa. he quite literally adopted zack's life story because he was so traumatized by watching tifa nearly get killed. he only gave a shit about aeris because zack did.

it's not even close. only ignorant retards think otherwise.

There will be another chimpout if there are any options to change the original timeline. And waifufags will seethe anyway when AVALANCHE is btfo. SE can't win.

That part will be when the security check fails and instead of jumping from the train and walking, you'll probably use the bike.

Sephiroth will dual stab both whores in remake and Yuffie will win.

Then why didn't he just die then. He could have jumped back into the lifestream to be with Aerith if he wanted too.

Cloud is gay, genius.

Yea Forums now is burgerlover so no actual weebs are left.
However, the Tifa-Aeris trope is basically
goldentime.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Time

tl;dr X blatantly loves Y, but events lead him to put Y to the side temporarily and fall in love with Z, and when eventually he snaps out of it he can no longer tell whether he loves Y or Z anymore.
Hint: usually it's all a setup to get X with Z.
There is no doubt he loved Tifa but if Aerith didn't die he would've fucked her ass so hard she'd never sit again.

Cloud was for Zack you fucking hetshitters.

Nope
>Because of poor translation in the English version of the game, Johnny's origins appear conflicting. In the English version of the game, he seems to claim to be a childhood friend of Tifa and Cloud's from Nibelheim (even though his family has never heard of the place) and also claims to have been in SOLDIER with Cloud.

>In actuality Johnny calls Cloud "childhood friend" not because they were childhood friends, but because Cloud was Tifa's childhood friend. Johnny's lines in Costa del Sol, "Hey, is it really you? We were in SOLDIER, and childhood friends before that. You were such a playboy. And a $#&^ murderer!!" should, in fact, translate to "Oh, and you are...? It can't be! You're that ex-SOLDIER, childhood friend, and sexy playboy! A, and... a murderer!"[1] It can be inferred that Johnny was never in SOLDIER.

Leave it to Yea Forums to imply cucking at every turn.

He didn't love either more. Tifa was his eternal childhood crush, Aeris was the new exciting cutie he met and had chemistry with. The Wall Market sequence is brilliant because we see them together and how well they play off each other immediately and what a different character Aeris is compared to Tifa. In the end any decision he may have had was taken out of his hands and in the end he probably belonged with Tifa.

FUCKING THIS! I have wanted Cloud x Jessie since the very beginning.

Aerith : zack's sloppy second
Tifa; pure virgin maiden

This game gives Cloud a couple of nicknames, he is called 'childhood friend' as a reference to knowing Tifa so long and later Aeris calls him something like 'Mr Everything' or Jack-of-all-Trades which gets lost in the translation.

>if Aerith didn't die he would've fucked her ass so hard she'd never sit again.
I highly doubt it. Clouds mom said she wanted him to be with an older woman and he told her NO.

I recently looked at what happens when you follow the natural flow of the script in your dialog choices throught disc 1.
The only guiding assumptions were that Cloud is smitten by Aeris and "none the wiser" towards Tifa during disc 1, and I made decisions to give the richest versions of each scene. (Ex.: Marlene gets the flower because it results in several additional lines and boosts Barret's score, but Cloud drinks with Tifa for the same reason.)

The final result for Tifa's affinity score ended up being 49.

In my own interpretation of the FF7 script, Cloud is into Aeris during disc 1, then becomes a "man of God" in disc 2 & 3. Post-ending I'm open to him going with Tifa in an Advent Children-like scenario, but I also interpret the ending way differently.

Respectable

One more thing. Cloud is not "CloudZack" during disc 1. He is Cloud with messed up memories, and a facade that fades over the coarse of Midgar. Otherwise, his actions during disc 1 should have no effect on the Highwind scene.

>There is no doubt he loved Tifa but if Aerith didn't die he would've fucked her ass so hard she'd never sit again.
Nah, when he gets his memories back he realizes it was just both sides projecting Zack.

Anyone who says Aerith is headcanoning

It is objectively Tifa.

Reminder that the "Cloud" who gets to know Aerith in FFVII isn't even Cloud at that point. He still had his fake persona

Cute.

Attached: FF7jessie.webm (640x360, 1019K)

Id argue Tifa since a large reason for his attraction to Aerith mightve been because he was trying his best to act like Zack. Plus reminder that Tifa is best girl since she was willing to protect a mind broken Cloud above all else.

Yuffie

Well I can understand why cloud would prefer Aeris in the remake at least, she is way hotter I'd choose her despite her being a hooker.
Tifa was hotter in the original though

More Yuffie for Cloud then.
Don't forget to take her on the date instead of those old hags.

The itme usage looks so good!

Fuck them I will change the future.

Attached: B39DFA6D-7419-449C-8B15-7468C05BDDDE.jpg (233x339, 30K)

it's not really a fair question because Aeris dies while he's developing a relationship with her which amplified his feelings for her, and then Tifa was around to console him which helped make his and Tifa's relationship stronger. There is no right answer to this

If FFVII was a wrpg and given the option with Cloud to romance any of the female characters, I'd go Aerith every time.

Attached: aerith.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Cloud was never "acting like Zack" you stupid secondary fucks. Zack never mentioned Aerith to him once, he had no idea Aerith and Zack were in any relationship.

>Aeris

Attached: 1533180822930.png (399x428, 190K)

Childhood friend never wins. That's the rule.

Attached: 1552997195862.jpg (640x600, 73K)

I want both Aeris and Tifa fags to btfo by Cloud choosing Jessie.

>not Barret

lmao faggot

Attached: 1557636117329.jpg (626x625, 112K)

His behaviors down to his victory pose are literally copied from Zack but the people acting like Cloud loved Aerith because of Zack are wrong
fair question to ask if she was attracted to Cloud because of the Zack persona though

As much as a faggot the mods are. You are still somehow a bigger faggot crying about "mah 200+ tifa thread" on multiple threads

I hope Jessie still dies and you have the option of blowing her off while she's literally dying at your feet.

You're cute!

cry harder mod lover

Yeah the only thing he projected of Zack was being in SOLDIER. Cloud's ersatz-persona is actually nothing like Zack.

There is no "Zack persona" in Cloud. His Jenova-addled mind built his identity with only Zack's ACTIONS, none of Zack's personality is in the gestalt "Cloud".

You dumb monkey, Cloud KNEW Zack because they were friends and Cloud wanted to become SOLDIER, which Zack was.
As such, Cloud was literally imitating Zack (from what he knew him) when his brain got all mushed from the experiments.
He didn't have Zack's memories or anything obviously, but he had plenty of first-hand experience of seeing Zack and thus ample source material to imitate.
Likewise, Aerith broken by the loss of Zack started projecting Zack onto Cloud because of Cloud acting similar to Zack.

You are so retardedly dense jesus fucking christ.

you'll likely get your wish

stop falling for successful thread syndrome and go live your life

Tifa fits the pseudo-forgotten childhood friend archetype.

The high-wind scene ends with Cloud and Tifa sleeping together no mater what affinity you get.

Also, SE disproved the date mechanics a long time ago

Attached: ltdover1.jpg (1052x1606, 417K)

>Tifa's tummy

my god

I wonder if Reno will be a cold-hearted punchclock villain who destroys Sector 7 killing everyone... or a goofy comic relief goofball like in AC.

barret

Is there any reason to deny this? Real talk. It seems like something that was intentional but couldn't be said in the original.

Quiet, gay.

what life

Attached: 1560286233690.jpg (2056x3088, 2.47M)

Aerithfags like twisting what Tifafags say

Oh she'll die, but I like the idea that they're expanding her crush on him. The whole reason for the 2nd mako reactor fuck-up was due to her going too far on Cloud's fake ID.

why do you have to hurt

In my headcannon? Yuffie!

This. Tifa/Aerith are fucking slags

was this in the floor?

Attached: 1560286298610.jpg (3216x4288, 1.6M)

Cloud was not imitating Zack, Jenova just used the details he knew as Zack as a basis for his Soldier 1st Class manufactured identity. He doesn't talk like Zack, he doesn't behave like Zack, he kinda fights like Zack but not really that well because he's completely aping the part. All he has is a belief that he was a SOLDIER 1st Class which Zack was, as you said.

>retard who failed to pay attention proceeds to bitch and whine at those who did

that's nice. you're still factually wrong, dumb shit. now what?

Attached: 1545599242172.jpg (315x336, 28K)

Because it's fun.

God I forgot how bad Aeris/Tifa shitflinging was.

Someone help this board when the game comes out.

He imitates Zack's confidence and bravado which Cloud NEVER had and he imitates Zack's fighting style. Both are things relatively easy to imitate once you know a person long enough as a friend.
The rest is Cloud's own idealized version of what he'd be as a 1st-class SOLDIER, obviously.
But to claim he isn't imitating Zack is a fallacy when everything from the official canon explicitly shows he very much apes Zack plenty in both the bravado and fighting style.

>He doesn't talk like Zack, he doesn't behave like Zack.
He does though. He waivers from cool and confident to an insecure dork all lthe time. It's one of the reasons why Aerith begins suspecting something is wrong with him. She even says he reminds her of Zack.

>Someone help this board when the game comes out.
If it's like this now, I can't even imagine what it's going to be like next year.

>that one Yuffie bro in the back keeping his mouth shut
pray for him..

>tfw no Linda-senpai

Paid way more attention than you fag.
He does not imitate Zack's "confidence and bravado", he made his own up. He explicitly says that's his "ideal self", which is what Jenova used as a composite.
Zack's confidence is cheery, happy-go-lucky, and optimistic. "Cloud"'s confidence is all cold and aloof self-assurance, a military cocksure badass.
That insecure dorkiness is innate.

W, who would want that, haha.

Attached: 1560110432404.jpg (600x953, 105K)

I still remember some nerds in a playground getting into a fight because they were arguing who was better god knows how many years ago.

Kitase and Nomura disagree with you, Advent Children disagrees with you, Crisis Core disagrees with you, the game itself disagrees with you, the fucking Ultimania disagrees with you, everyone else in the thread disagrees with you.
But clearly, you know better than the Word of God.
Fucking retard.

That does sound like modern westerners.

>retard can't cope with the fact that he still has no idea what the hell is going on

truly embarrassing. you're still factually wrong. no matter how hard you shit your diapers, you are still 100% wrong.

Attached: 1544423469540.png (398x153, 37K)

>Advent Children disagrees with you, Crisis Core disagrees with you,
So he's right?

> I made decisions to give the richest versions of each scene. (Ex.: Marlene gets the flower because it results in several additional lines and boosts Barret's score
>Flowers? How nice...
>You almost never see them here in the slums.
>But...
>A flower for me? Oh Cloud, you shouldn't have...
The dialogue leads you towards giving the flower to Tifa. Not giving it to her is a deliberate snub. It's just like how, upon leaving Midgar, Aerith turns to you when it's time to pick your party. That's the game telling you to take her with you. Pardon me if I think your "natural flow of the script" may have been a little off.

>Otherwise, his actions during disc 1 should have no effect on the Highwind scene.
You have to remember that the affection values are that character's affection for Cloud, not the other way around. Cloud wants to bone Tifa either way.

brainlet_wojak.jpg

Keanu Reeves as Reeve when??

[citation needed]
Actually Ultimania agrees with me, as does the game itself. Say's Cloud's personality comes from his ideal self and Tifa, Zack isn't mentioned anywhere.

Attached: Final_Fantasy_VII_Ultimania_Omega_0211.jpg (1662x2469, 462K)

>not even slightly competent wojack poster

Attached: (You).png (640x360, 272K)

>Aerith literally says Cloud reminds her of Zack
>Doesn't mean anything

>Just trust me user. I promise I can read nip
Nope

>Cloud reminds her of Zack
No shit? She can determine that he's not a carbon copy over the course of the game.

There's a way you can do this but you'd have to develop a program. What you want to do is trick your brain into thinking that it's worth practicing because the current theory is that the brain is practicing direction and movement. So if you could program a first person challenging maze type program and put aerith or whoever at some dead ends and some romantic sexual type interaction upon successfully having the made you may just encounter her in your dreams. I think it's worth experimenting on if you can't lucid dream

Yeah. She doesn't say "are you imitating my former boyfriend lmao", she said he was familiar. That's different from him literally adopting Zack's personality.
He doesn't have anything of Zack's personality.
EOP go home to your shitty translation.
Here's a translation for you anyway.
>Immediately prior to the start of the game, when Cloud's mind was shattered, he ran into Tifa and seemed to immediately return to "normal" (->P13); this was because the mmic abilities of the Jenova cells inside Cloud read her mind, seeing her memories of him, which were then combined with his own ideal vision of himself, fashioning a new personality for him

Completing the maze * christ fuck

>he can determine that he's not a carbon copy
Yeah, please continue to accuse me of something I never said. It only makes you look more retarded.

cuck

I didn't accuse you of anything you retarded schizo.

Attached: die joubu.jpg (1280x939, 195K)

Cloud x Tifa is the real couple

Cloud is just a rebound for Aerith to cope up with Zack's death.

Attached: no-snoy-tifa.jpg (922x914, 395K)

You got it backwards, Aeristh actually is a rebound for disappearing Zack.

Cloud would be a horrible boyfriend to Tifa and a great boyfriend to Aeris, because they bring out different sides of him

Attached: cd.png (500x500, 440K)

Tifa is clearly making Cloud jealous here you incel cuck. Also I always have her in my party in Costa Del Sol.

I hope they expand on that crossdressing game, like give me hundreds of outfits to dress him up in.

Tifa because she's not a corpse.

wow you're so rude

Cloud loved Tifa more, if only because he spent so much more time with her.
We know how he feels about Tifa. He had a crush from childhood on, and he has deep enough feelings that Tifa is able to return them "without using words" which is the most blatant euphemism for sex in a video game ever.

Attached: b0a67659-41c6-4e82-9337-3e6ff0e69161.gif (500x284, 940K)

>Tifa's shoulder

what the fuck

Can we all agree that the OTP is Zack x Trap Cloud?

I like both. I think Cloud and Aerith would be happier together but Tifa is also a bae.

>happier together
The only reason there's any relationship problems in Tifa and Cloud's relationship is because Aerith died. If Tifa died and Aerith lived it would be just as bad if not worse

>Say's Cloud's personality comes from his ideal self and Tifa, Zack isn't mentioned anywhere.
You have to realize that "Cloud's ideal self" and "aspects of Zack" aren't mutually exclusive. Cloud idolized Zack. Of course he wanted to be like him. Between the squats, victory pose, and Aerith commenting on how much like Zack he is, you'd be hard-pressed to say that Cloud's ideal self wasn't basically Zack. And regarding the fact that Zack was super nice and Disc 1 Cloud was a super asshole, Zack's personality seems to have been retconned. In OG, he seemed like kind of a jackass outwardly, even if a good guy at heart.

For what it's worth, I get why you're chasing this line. While Cloud took on a lot of Zack's outward behaviors, he didn't Jenova-copy him like he did Tifa. If he had, he should've recognized Aerith when they met at the beginning of the game. He didn't, and so it's obvious that he didn't copy Zack's feelings for or memories of her like he did Zack's behaviors. Cloud was canonically interested in both girls, and that interest in Aerith would've developed naturally. She was a pretty girl giving him lots of attention. This isn't rocket science. Of course, thanks to FFVII's fucked timeline, he only knew Aerith about two weeks. She clearly made a big impression on him for them to end up as close as they did after such a short time, but that's still two weeks against his decade old boner for Tifa.

If you knew how dumb your reply is you would not have made it. Tifa and Cloud are both autists. Aerith brings out the best in Cloud. They are literaly perfect for each othger, even a line of dialog in game and all the official fluff says it.

All the official fluff that says Tifa and Cloud spent the night under the Highwind where they understood the depths of each other's feelings?

yes

Tifa

OH NO NO NO NO NO AERITHBROS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! CLOUD IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERS THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! C-CLOUD WANTED TO DIE IN AC SO HE COULD FUCK AERITH'S GHOST

Attached: true desire.jpg (615x699, 87K)

>They are literaly perfect for each othger
You're right. I could feel the chemistry seeping through the screen when Aerith tried to banter with Cloud in AC and he just stood there like a potato. This is surely what you're talking about, right? Because this is the only time Aerith interacted with the real Cloud.

OHNONONONO

Bad Weight rigging, something that can be fixed in 5 minutes at 3ds and maya

Definitely Tifa.
>He left his hometown and wanted to join SOLDIER just to impress Tifa.
>He was devastated and too embarrassed to show his face to her when he didn't make it.
>Is a virgin at the start of the game, so when he got a 1gil 'flower' from the flower girl he probably thought it was love.
>The whore died anyways lol
>Tifa and Cloud had sex on the rocks near the crater.

At this point, they could go with the highest affection Highwind scene as canon and make it more explicit in the remake and there are autists who'd still think they're just friends/comrades

Aerith is so much prettier than Tifa in the remake it's kinda unfair

Both Tifa and Aeris are used whores anyway. Who gives a fuck about them?

Yes it looks fucking cool

Aeris isn't

Just because all her doujins are about prostitution doesn't mean Tifa is a whore you fucking cunts.

she is a slut though

Tifa is pure
You can't prove otherwise
Checkmate retard

finally some real gaming discussion, in a Tifa vs Aeris thread of all things.

Depends on the angle though.

Jessie pleas go

You know Zangan fucked

>fucks cloud and johnny
>pure
yike

>another year of being the only Yuffiefag out there
Welp.

First of all, if people thinks that Nomura will keep the entire game intact, you're wrong, he probably took a LOT of notes from RE2R and such remakes of late that messed up with the story.

They will adapt and retcon a lot of shit to add the extended timeline stuff, or even retcon them.
We know that Kadaj's gang will pop up at Midgar at some point.

so expect MANY things being changed during the play through with choices and consequences, but keeping the original ending.
>Aeris dies, and you can bring her back to life later on at the lifestream forest, but she will be in comatose due to the shock caused by sephiroth over the entire game, plus the fact that her soul isn't bound to her body anymore.
>Jessie lives through her 1st death, but something may happen in the future that will kill her or scar her for life.
>You may Save Sector 7 but some parts of the plate section will fall down and still cause a lot of death.

A hipster friend of mine is throwing shitfits against me because of the chapter stuff
When i confronted him about if the game was only a remaster with #nochanges and he would still throw a shitfit about it, he started calling everyone by /pol/ names.

Rinoa is best girl!

At the start I didn't mind who Cloud chooses since both girls are hot and are totally into him as well. But the moment Cloud turned into a drooling retard and Tifa decided that she'd stay with him until the end that pretty much sealed the deal.

You aren't, but this thread is about a love triangle that doesn't involve Yuffie.
Which is a shame, because Cloud was kidnapped at 16. Even at 21, he's lost those 5 years. So he's kind of the same age as Yuffie.

Aeris would have done that as well desu.

How can other girl even compete

Attached: 1560288066449.png (1554x833, 1.26M)

Attached: 1560187499545.png (779x504, 481K)

>Before losing his memory
Tifa
>During the events of FF7
Aeris
Cloud's sole purpose for trying to join Soldier and become a mako infused super human was to impress Tifa but then at some point his memories got mixed up with Zack's, who at the time was the boyfriend of Aeris. So one could argue that Cloud's feelings for Aeris aren't really his but the part of him who is/was Zack. After he recovers his memories it isn't clear if he still gives a shit about Tifa but if Advent Children is anything to go by then he loves Aeris more than Tifa.

Attached: yty5555.jpg (355x265, 29K)

They can't. That's why she needs to go.

She's too flat.

I hope you can ignore them as they die, like in the original That was cold as fuck.

I love the fact Tifa and Cloud sat a seat apart in the bar,

Fucking perfect.

>consistent dialog options throughout the game implying romance with barret
>can date barret at the golden saucer
you're not wrong user. barret was objectively a romance option in the game.

>Marlene
Is there any porn of her? Never crossed my mind to dig for it, so now I'm wondering.

i could never bring myself to be mean to any of them, especially wedge.

>tfw your gf will never hand you a materia

I'm glad biggs (fat guy) is still voiced by Beaver from Breaking Bad.

But what type of materia is it?

Fucking kino. The tension is real

Attached: ff7r1.jpg (1906x1061, 141K)

See literally says his true desire is Tifa reciprocating his feelings. Cloud was a depressed trainwreck in AC because not only he's gotten aids and thinks he couldn't protect the people he cares for, he was blaming himself because he thinks he let Aerith and Zack die, who also happen to be important people to him. Zack wouldn't get as many mentions and flashbacks as Aerith if AC was about him still being hung over her. By the end of the movie he moves on because there's no point of blaming himself because guilt will not bring them back. And he also realizes that he can pull through everything because he's no longer alone.

Nomura hates that part because technology and PSX limitations back then weren't that good to work at it.

FF7 falls into the Soul Reaver and OG SR2 concept of MANY MANY stuff being cut due to limitations, being rewritten, or cut due to time constrains.
>youtube.com/watch?v=eqEo6_3QB2c
Nomura will finally do the game as HOW he planned it 1st with the remake.

>eggs and chips are in

NICE
Zoomers won't get this reference.

Attached: 1558361215217.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Dude, I remember when he fucking died for her in Dissidia and her name was his final thought. There were still people jumping up and down screaming "FRIEND! HE SAID FRIEND!" despite the overwhelmingly romantic presentation of the Japanese version.

Timestamp 3:23
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdyqk6QfO9I

English version if you want ear cancer. The English voice direction in this game was fucking terrible. Timestamp 10:50
youtube.com/watch?v=TO-SdH7gtFo

What? Fuck no. Barret has the same ring. And Cloud gave his to DENZEL you fucking casuals.

It's a thing about guilt of the past that Cloud, Barret, and Tifa were supposed to share.

>AHHHHHH CLOUD SAVE ME

She looks just like my high school sweetheart, big honkin' nose and all. Stings a bit.

Yeah, that face Tifa makes at the end is really indicating that she accepted her fate as eternal femcuck. I feel kind of bad for her.

People complaining about her crying in the trailer are dumb.

Attached: 1560162481290.jpg (1809x1016, 140K)

>nakama
>gets dubbed as friend
No wonder.

Barret married Tifa too. And Cloud.

Aerith is freaking cute

tifa cuz canon the fans twisted it into areis x cloud

Wrong and wrong
Kek like in the original?

Aeris says in her date with Cloud that she wants to meet the “real” him. She realizes he’s fucked in the head. I’d say it definitely could have turned into something more than just Cloud being in Zack’s shadow but she died before that could happen

A man of great taste.

>cucked by Aeris
>cucked by Barret too

How can Tifa ever recover?

>Nomura will finally do the game as HOW he planned
user Nomura did character designs and a few stories but it was a Yoshinori Kitase project, so if anyone is going to do FF7 how it was originally intended it's him, i still find it weird how he is the producer of the REMAKE instead of Director.

Whatever it is, Yuffie will steal it

Fuck yuffie lmao

can't win against the bbc

you know something is wrong when 99% of the playerbase cares more about shipping faggotry and who will the mc fuck at the end than the whole game

BECAUSE HE SPENDS YEARS STARTING AND CHANGING HIS MIND LOOK AT KH3 AND FFXV FOR EXAMPLE. HE CAN GIVE OUT BLUEPRINTS BUT ACTUALLY EXECUTING ON THOSE IDEAS HE'S TERRIBLE

This. If you don't take Barrett on the date at Gold Saucer you're a literal FAGGOT.

All those faggots itt thinking Cloud liked Aerith because he 'was Zack' or had Zack's memories or whatever... Are y'all retarded?? He was still himself during the game, he just had the memories of him being in SOLDIER and Nibelheim incident completely fucked up.
Fuck, he doesn't even act like Zack during those Remake trailers. He is cold, distant and pretentious asshole. He is himself and he developed a crush for the flower girl. Replay the OG faggots.

If it's about the guilt that Cloud, Barret, and Tifa share, why does Denzel have one? I think it's more likely that Cloud had them made for his family (Tifa, Denzel, and Marlene) as a sort of family crest type deal and Marlene gave hers to Barret. I mean, why else would everyone have one but her? inb4 Cloud hates Marlene.

>The whole Persona Series
Where were you when P5 overthrew FF7 as the king of JRPG

This
No. Tifa's novella is all about how their friendship tanks because they don't understand each other or how to help each other deal with their problems. This is even BEFORE Cloud catches space cancer.
Yeah, with that same official fluff mentioning there are multiple versions of that scene, with one of them ending "short and apathetic". Based on the novel, either there was no sex or what sex there was was terrible kek. I don't think they did it.

Yuffie gets no love

Attached: yuffie.png (1200x675, 544K)

I love it when some Aerithniggers get hellbent on convincing people that Cloud and Aerith are the canon couple but suddenly either go quiet or turn a blind eye whenever this gets posted.

Aerith belongs to the masamume

I like egg and chips, not sure why Barret is serving them in his bar tho, then again given its chips not Fry's I guess it's more of a British pub and so quick and simple food would make sense...

No idea what the reference is tho.

Attached: 2010111021311026-153183-349148-594145.jpg (358x269, 25K)

I could care less about that gay emo twink Cloud desu. Aerith is MY waifu.

Aeris is for Zack.

Because he and kitase has all of the original FF7 Documentation and scraped content guarded.
You can imagine the metric miles of content cut because of the PS1 media being 700mb cds

KH3, even if they hide it because of contractual reasons, WAS FUCKING DISNEY meddling with the story, Post Marvel disney became a megalomaniac controlling asshole in all of their licensed media. they don't want other characters being better than their own, hence why KH3 was such a shitshow of biblical proportions.
FF15 was Nomura PISSED and burned out because of the shitshow.

Sadly Square cant burn or cancel their contract with them because the Horned Rat Lawyers are assholes.

nor even NINTENDO wants anything KH related into their games.

Nakama ain't normally romantic, bro.... and regardless of whether he's in love with her or not, Cloud cares for his friends a lot. You think he wouldn't do that for any of them?

Cloud is the lady in the relationship.

tifa is l a terrible chef

Advent Children Reunion Files explains it. That all three wear it. Denzel has Cloud's as a sign that he misses Cloud and wants him to come back. Plus Barret's ring is on his big ass finger lol.

That's a nice headcanon, but that's all it is.

Because nakama means just that, a friend and only a friend. It's honourable of Cloud to die for his friend, Tifa. I bet he went straight to Aerith in the afterlife.

FF7 is a good game in part, because you can ask questions like this and not get a clear answer. Even Cloud would probably have a hard time answering that.

>Make a supposedly 50hrs game out a of the tutorial zone that lasts 5 to 8 hours if you explore a lot and move at a snail pace
>have no idea how many "parts" it will have
>will "expand" the story, if that is actually a good thing remains to be seen
It looks good but i fear for REMAKE, SE will milk it for years to come and they can easily ruin it all, not to mention at the end of midgar you would be which level after 40 hours? so it will just reset in the next one? will you be able to import saves? it's such a mess.

So they put a guy like that in charge of making the decisions?

You're an idiot. By "true desire" it means their true desire to stay as FRIENDS. The reason why he loves Tifa and happens to be the closest to him is because she's his childhood FRIEND. The word "friend" is literally there you dumb fuck.

>Tifa's novella is all about how their friendship tanks because they don't understand each other or how to help each other deal with their problems. This is even BEFORE Cloud catches space cancer.
Word of God is that their problems in Case of Tifa are fueled by Cloud's guilt complex. He feels guilty that he's feeling happy after fucking up so hard in the past. Sounds dumb to me, too, but Word of God is Word of God, and Word of God says he was incredibly happy with her.
>The happier he is now, the more Cloud is tormented by painful “memories” of the past. (Cloud's profile, 10th AU)

The English translation of this is basically BS. It disagrees with the language of the three other official translations provided, and it's in the same book that butchers other WAY MORE famous quotes. This fuckin book makes Cloud say "My ears are burning!!!1" at Aerith's death. I wouldn't trust the darkhorse translations for shit.
They probably just get tired of dealing with the same retarded arguments all the time.

Neither if you ask me. His lack of care.

It's pub grub, chips are something they will sell a lot of and eggs take like a min to fry, beans come out of a tin and can be warmed on the hob or nuked in the microwave unless you want to be fancy anyway.

Attached: posh-egg-and-chips.jpg (500x454, 49K)

Oh my god. OH MY GOD.

>CHANGING HIS MIND LOOK AT KH3
lol ok

Do know how many shit about FF7 was expanded over the years, INSIDE the main story?

retard

Tifa. Cloud was in the middle of a psychotic break during his time with Aeris.

Tomodachi is "just a friend".
Nakama is a tier of friendship that borders on familial love.

I'd like a quote on that please. Because I've read the Reunion Files and don't recall seeing anything like that. And rings can be sized.

if the Avengers Game has to prove something, is that the game will be garbage, but the Marvel comicfags will eat it
Yea Forums is fucking Pissed atm that Natasha looks like a fucking man with a wig, with that head and facial structure.

Lool, there are a dozen of these ultimanias that describe the situation. There are many things that could be called "Word of God" and you must know that. I could just as easily go to Kitase's quote about how after AC, it's implied that Cloud and Tifa's relationship problems would probably still be the same, indicating that Cloud and Tifa have compatibility issues NOT based on just Space cancer and Sephiroth.

So Clould want to die so he can meet Aeris? Guess he cares about Aries more than he best bud Zack.

Fake Cloud clearly favoured Aerith. Who knows what would have happened if she had stuck around.

Post the Japanese version then you nigger.

I don't have mine with me right now, but the scans are all over the internet. The quote is on Denzel's profile page.

Tifa is Cloud's lifelong partner and first love. Their stories are interconnected, she is the reason of everything happening in Cloud's life, in the end she is the one who pieces his mind back together.

Aeris was never meant for him in romantic sense and is more of a messiah figure. Besides, cucking Zack would be awful.

Aerith loved Zack, but had to settle for Cloud.
Cloud had Aerith, but had to settle for Tifa.
Tifa is a cucked childhood friend tomboy archetype.

>they're obviously pushing Jessie hard in the remake
>literally walk past her and ignore her in ACYH DEE

This is the truth. Cloud was "similar" to Zack for Aerith, but he wasn't a fucking copy of him. He was just a mess of what his ideas of SOLDIER was and what he could copy from Zack.
If you watch the flashbacks again, you can see that Zack is always shown as being very possitive, even when everything has gone to shit.
Is Cloud like that on Midgard? No, he fucking wasn't. Like another user said, Cloud formed a gestalt personality during his Mako induced autism using many sources, Zack just being one of them.

i want big titty tifa gf

Attached: lifting_tifa_by_rentb-d5kmlda.jpg (900x1575, 201K)

Not the same user but I found it for him. Don't know how accurate the English translation is or not myself

Attached: 25th anniversary ultimania.png (302x363, 300K)

>all this tifa vs aerith shitposting
Only one of them plays the girlfriend job.

Protip, it's not monk.

It's the thief.

Canon tie-in materials say yes.

so mean

Then bring that quote forward because I know which one you're talking about and that's not what it says. In the meantime, here's more quotes for you to rage over.
>The more he realizes how happy he is living with Tifa and the children, the more the fear of losing that and regrets toward the past trouble Cloud... (Cloud's profile, 10th AU)
Here's one that says he goes back to her after AC. Strange thing to do if their problems were as lasting as you say they are.
>The only woman who knows Cloud’s past. In FF7, Tifa is the only one who knows Cloud’s childhood, and furthermore, she holds the key to people involved in the story of Nibelheim’s burning down, which is also depicted in CC. She and Cloud came to realize their feelings for each other in the end of the story, and live together in AC and DC. (Tifa, Crisis Core Ultimania)

Burden of proof is on you. You said it, you have to supply it. If the thread is still up later, you can do it then.

she's 13

What do you mean 2 weaks? Disc one happens in just 2 weaks time? HOW?

>filename

On a scale of 1 to 10.

You could say that she stole clouds heart.

So like, no one gives a shit about Yuffie?

old enough to steal, old enough to...

>By "true desire" it means their true desire to stay as FRIENDS

Attached: aijosmg.png (404x531, 178K)

>My ears are burning!!!1"
Cloud's ears will no longer talk, laugh, cry......, or get angry......

Chocobos did it

>crushing hard

DON'T BULLY JESSIE

Who will Tifa have ice cream with?

Cloud and Tifa just makes sense

Attached: ct1537039699644.jpg (2048x958, 294K)

No, she's literally never relevant. All she does is puke and mug you. She's a joke character, and she does a good job at it.

CHILDHOOD FRIEND ALWAYS LOSE NIGGA

old enough to mug
old enough to fug

t. Dirty fucking secondary

muscle tifa is best tifa

Attached: tifa_for_president_by_pokkuti_dd73oi6-pre.jpg (752x1063, 100K)

He loved them both, although his feelings for Aeris was a mix of both love and guilt over her death hence why he always think of her and Tifa has to take the cuck position sometimes.

Kinda like Kagome/Kikyo situation from Inuyasha.

>all this tifa and aerith posting
step aside

Attached: fujo.jpg (464x464, 57K)

>A key can open many locks.

post r63 sephiroth

Based.

Barret for daddy! Barret for daddy!

Attached: 1560102518602.jpg (640x637, 55K)

Fuck you Exdeath voice is GOAT.

Attached: 1490688244074.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>hates all the other kids because they hang out with Tifa
>follows Tifa up a mountain where she ends up falling
>joins Soldier just to have a chance at fucking Tifa
>ends up saving her like he promised
>she’s the only one who pieces his broken-ass memory
>fucks Tifa in front of the highwind

> sexual type interaction
Handholding, yo.
Worth a try anyway, will see what I can do. Thanks for the help bro.

I wont be happy until the FF7R models are ripped, and we get to see 6000x6000 images of both Tifa and Aeris' assholes.

What you mean is that Tifa is a best girl archetype.

>明かされた本当お願い
>幼い頃のクラウドは、何年代の者たちから孤立し、自分は特別だと思いこもうとする、ひねくれた子どもだった。そんな彼にとって大切だったのティファー 淡く幼い恋心が、精神世界にて明かされる。
It's the same. The JP text also describes Cloud as a peculiar kid who isolated himself from others because he thinks he was special. And his feelings for the person who treasured, Tifa, is revealed when they were in the lifestream. 恋心 is literally translated as one's love or awakening of love.

Cloud likes Tifa, but with the memories being messed up with Zack's he also gained the feelings he had for Aeris that Zack had

This man's right.

>明かされた本当お願い
明かされた本当の願い

That always bothered me actually. Zack is the nicest and most easy going guy in the game while Could act like a dickhead and arrogant at the start of the game, how is that acting like Zack?

Nice attempt to bait me and nice cherry picking. I've been around this debate for long enough that no quote bothers me, because I know how they fit into the story. Those quotes aren't romantic in my eyes. Cloud DOES enjoy having a family and the security that comes from it. Is he the father figure in it? No. Here's this because it took one google search.

>"Episode: Tifa....first, there's the premise that things aren't going well between Tifa and Cloud, and that even without geostigma and Sephiroth, it would still be the same. I don't mean to get into my views on romantic love, marriage and family (laughs) After ACC, maybe Denzel and Marlene can get them work it out. Perhaps things would have gone well with Aerith, but Aerith's responsibility is big, I think."
Implying that their relationship problems aren't from Sephiroth or Geostigma.

As for the others, I have no way of getting of getting to my RF copy, but if you can run to the trenches and find those quotes easily, then I'm sure you'll ultimately have no trouble with the RF ones. It's the same book that mentions even though Tifa is the only one who knows Cloud's past, there are "things in his heart" that make her uneasy. That other book you quoted also mentions Tifa's jealousy that Aerith's bond with Cloud is different from hers.

He's lifting her by holding the neck ? That's a murder attempt.

>r63 Sephiroth tomboy x crossdressing Cloud
Now that's something.

Attached: 1470853334618.jpg (640x539, 80K)

Shouldn't Aerith have been curious why Cloud has the EXACT same sword as Zack? Those don't seem standard issue.

>those 13 year old gypsy girls who try to rob you

Imagine rescuing one and railing her mischievous little girl pussy?

Exdeath, Garland, and Chaos all had magnificent voices, Jecht and Tidus were just as good as they were in FFX, but seriously Cloud's VA had no skill whatsoever, dude's monotone.

>“The True Wish Revealed: When Cloud was very young, he had no friends from others around his age, so he tried to believe himself special, he was an alienated child. Such as, when regarding him Tifa was important—the fleeting and immature love was divulged in the spirit world.”
The "love" is defined as something similar to a crush, I believe.

The French version implies the same.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p4lwk06Lu91qh4qwy_540.png (373x414, 175K)

PREPARE YOURSELF
YOU ARE POWERLESS

Attached: 1515934861945.png (534x570, 25K)

Nope, nakama doesn’t have any familial love connotation. It just means a friend, comrade. Even official Japanese dictionary doesn’t state any deep feelings in its definition, it’s all made up by fans. Dictionary meaning:
>1. company; fellow; colleague; associate; comrade; mate; group; circle of friends; partner
>2. member of the same category

Zack didn't actually have the Buster Sword for very long. It was Angeal's for a good long while, he passed it on only shortly before the Nibelheim incident. Aerith saw it maybe two times total.

Baguette here, that shit says that Cloud and Tifa had an ephemeral romance when they were young. So basically they fucked before Cloud lost his memory but it doesn't say anything about what happens later.

Just let me save Jessie, man, I don’t care if that shit ain’t canon.

>romance éphémère
Holy kek you Tifatards, the text is about Cloud’s childhood crush on Tifa actually NOT lasting in the present, since it is éphémère which means ephemeral/lasting for short time.

The true question is, are they going to allow timeline changes, or do all people who died still die? I feel like they're backed int a corner where if they change nothing then people will get mad, and if they change something people will get mad too, it's lose-lose. Maybe they'll allow it as a special feature in NG+ or something, some sort of alternate storyline or "what if" episode.

Correction, it doesn't say anything about the present so it could still come back but yeah that doesn't mean anything.

Tifa. Because he actually got to have sex with her, unlike Aeris who is banging Zac

live crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=fPUHJBZJUOE

Nice try trying to translated 淡く as fleeting. That line can easily be translated as "their faint and immature/young love was explored in the lifestream". You have to considering 恋心 too which means "awakening of love" so their love being brought to life is a correct translation. How the line is translated always depends on the context of the whole sentence and structure.

Tifa belongs to Barrett and Aeros belongs to Zach so it doesn't really matter.

Neither did Cloud desu. Didn't he abandon it after the event of VII? He's using fusion sword in AC

>brought to life
Brought into the light*

Don't even bother anymore, nigga. Next you'll hear from them that their "love" is described as familial love.

Cloud only really knew Zack through brief interactions. He was tryharding to seem like a cool and aloof badass. He wasn't just mimicking Zack, but also a bit of Sephiroth.

It might come back but I doubt it. You use éphémère to specifically state that something was fleeting quickly and not coming back. If it still had a chance to come back you wouldn’t say the first crush was éphémère in the first place.
I’m not even a shipfag but I am quite surprised Tifafags are using various translations they aren’t even sure about.

She literally tells cloud in the first few scenes that she had a boyfriend who looked kinda like him and carried the same sword.

>nice cherry picking
This is so ironic, it kills me.

>Is he the father figure in it? No.
Then who is? Cloud's family is repeatedly listed as Tifa, Denzel, and Marlene. Barret is never included as a part of it. Tifa is noted to be the mother. Who's the father figure then? Because if it's not Cloud, it has to be Denzel. Here's a quote that states that the two of them were forming this family together:
>The present Tifa isn’t just Cloud’s childhood friend, but also the mother of the ‘family’ they were forming in Edge. (Tifa's profile, 10th AU)

>"Episode: Tifa....first, there's the premise that things aren't going well between Tifa and Cloud, and that even without geostigma and Sephiroth, it would still be the same. I don't mean to get into my views on romantic love, marriage and family (laughs) After ACC, maybe Denzel and Marlene can get them work it out. Perhaps things would have gone well with Aerith, but Aerith's responsibility is big, I think."
This is only before AC, and I've already given a quote that stated that their problems were from his guilt complex, which yes, would've existed even if he hadn't contracted Geostigma. Here's another quote showing that he got over said guilt complex:
>The voices of two people very dear to him, who are no longer with him. Playfully and kindly, they give him a message: he doesn’t belong here yet. When he awakes, there was his friends. There were the children, freed from their fatal illness. Tifa and Marlene and Denzel asking for Cloud to heal his Geostigma—his family were waiting. Engulfed in celebration, he realizes where he is meant to live. He realizes that he was able to forgive himself.

>Tifa's jealousy
Tifa is jealous that Aerith isn't autistic like she is, not because of the bond they share. She comes out and says this during her Gold Saucer date.

I have also been at this a long time, and I promise that you are not half as autistic about canonicity as I am.

But Cloud didn’t know she was talking about Zack at that time, dude. And she says they weren’t serious but she liked him for a while. Replay the OG.

They are both wifey material. Tifa just wins out because Aeris died. Although it depends on who cloud would love more after he was made whole again and wasn't a fraud.

Shipfags are fags.

It would be boring if it the exact same story from 20 years ago. Pretty obvious they will change many things. Although not sure about huge events like Aeris death.

Aeris is a childish bitch. Especially when she made Cait Sith read her and clouds match fortune in front of Tifa

What about the Ultimania mentioning highwind scene which literally happens right AFTER that confirming that their feelings match?
>inb4 reeee it isn't canon!!

Don't know, but Aeris certainly looks better now.

>It would be boring if it the exact same story from 20 years ago
And here is why this will fade into oblivion fast as fuck. It's just going to be the same shit as 20 years ago but now you pay multiple times to play it all. This game is likely to make many people disillusioned with FF7 when they realize it isn't as amazing as they remember it being, even in HD.

At this point we all are fags itt.

Cloud was drawn to Aerith because she reminded him of his late mother. He was in love with Tifa but too pathetic to tell her.

He actually loves Zack more than all of them.

Yes.

based

Attached: cute.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>They weren't serious but Zack wrote to his parents telling them about her.
>They weren't serious but when Cloud and co. visit Zack's parents, Aerith can't even bear to talk to them and walks out of the house mid-sentence, shaken to the point that Cloud goes after her.
Aerith was in denial because it was easier to make shit up than deal with the fact that he was dead.

This is the real truth.

Attached: FF7 remake characters.png (2192x1418, 2.4M)

The fact that it's being described that way is what matters kek. It's talking about their dim, faint, fleeting, immature (all bs that sounds like a CRUSH) being brought into the open as adults. It's no romantic twu wuv epiphany. It's "omg cloud you had a crush on me?!?!"

They accuse people of cherrypicking when they're the ones doing it. Just look at that one Aerisfag itt saying that Cloud's love for Tifa is a fleeting/short-lived love without understanding the whole context of the sentence just because there's a mention of one word in the French translation that means "fleeting".

>the way it's being described that perfectly fits my narrative is what matters
Fixed it for you.

>in the French translation
how much of a brainlet should you be to take anything other than the original text into account?

After 5years of not seeing your first crush you discover her to be dead. Wouldn’t you be shocked. Remember that women are more empathetic and all that stuff about feelings.

The French translation is closer to Japanese original than the English one though.

>Advent Children

Non-canon garbage, sorry bud,

Attached: 1533584645067.png (225x227, 119K)

Tifa looks so freaking weird in this shot, yuck.

I resent this remark.
Ymmv, buf fuck I really don't want to be near people outside of work

shit up whore

>ティファのおかげで自分を取り戻したクラウドは、セフィロスとの最後の戦いを前に、言葉では伝えられない想いを彼女と確かめ会う。
>Thanks to Tifa, Cloud regains himself and before the final battle with Sephiroth, without using words, he confirms with her that their feelings match.
Oh no Aerisbros. I thought his love for Tifa is supposed to be a fleeting one...

Attached: FFUltimania.jpg (385x402, 74K)

>If FFVII was a wrpg and given the option with Cloud to romance any of the female characters

But... you literally are given that option. Or rather, the option to take any of them on the big date.

But it was Tifafags who brought up translations in the first place to prove he loves her. Don't blame others for the shit you're doing.

Aeris looks so cute and determined here

>I have also been at this a long time, and I promise that you are not half as autistic about canonicity as I am
If that were the case...you would not be posting what you are.

Also, that quote implies their relational problems continuing AFTER ACC, as in even AFTER Cloud is done with the guilt trip. That's why he refers to Denzel and Marlene as needing to help them out.

>Tifa is jealous that Aerith isn't autistic like she is, not because of the bond they share.
This is retarded. But, just because we're here doing this, I found the quote. It IS referring to ger jealousy of their bond.
>“Both of them share feelings for Cloud — Tifa was close to Aerith, who can also be called a love rival. With that point in mind, they were also good friends. Nevertheless, it is not hard to imagine that she carries complex feelings as a woman toward Aerith, who had built up a special bond with Cloud that was different from Tifa’s. Tifa’s complicated feelings continue even in AC, two years after Aerith had departed the world.” ~Tifa’s profile, FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania, pg. 42-47

And I think that's about it from me. I don't want to spend the rest of the night in a quote fight of the olden days and I'm a pitiful phone poster, so this is all doubly annoying for me. Shame about the RF quote though, still can't find that one. If I do I'll post it.

>to prove he loves her
And it does. Even the Japanese text agrees you dumb fuck.

The remake is not denying the rest of the compilation, user. It is just not viewing them as obligations to respect.
You can bet that Zack's death scene is gonna be right out of Crisis Core, Vincent's Chaos form will look like it did in Dirge of Cerberus, and we'll probably get offhand references to Project G, Deepground SOLDIER, Genesis, and Omega WEAPON scattered here and there.

Not that guy, but you're not really disproving anything. In the image that text is paired with, they're only young children. At that point, it WAS a crush. The English translation was a little strong, admittedly. It should've said crush, but it by no means implies it was fleeting. If it was, why was Cloud still obsessed with her all those years later? It was a crush that grew into love over time.

now that tifa is completely nerfed and aeris is a 10/10 beauty, there's no contest

I don't mind more Zack scenes as long as they don't bring the Angeal and INFINITE IN MYSTERY faggotry here. Just seeing the "Loveless" sign in the theater in the new trailer triggers me.

Isn't that... from the same page that shows Aerith on the date with Cloud, as examples of love between the protagonists?

Showing the OPTIONAL nature of the dating mechanism?

>Genesis
Never gonna happen.

Attached: 1558071038653.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Eat shit, kike

>INFINITE IN MYSTERY
IS THE GIFT OF THE GODDESS
RIPPLES FORM ON THE WATERS SURFACE

Attached: genesis-sephiroth-nibelheim.jpg (480x272, 20K)

And it's also in the same page titled as "For the one I LOVE" where the CANON FF couples confess their love for each other
>inb4 it probably means it's optional too!!

>why was Cloud still obsessed with her all those years later? It was a crush that grew into love over time
These are the assumptions being made from the other side that I'm stating are not proven by the quotes provided about the Lifestream scene. I'm saying that the lifestream scene reveals that Cloud had a crush on Tifa in the past. Anyone arguing that he carried those feelings for her into the present and that it became love is basing it on other assumptions. But the "awakening of dim love" and "romance ephemere" refer specifically to the plot reveal about Cloud's crush, not Cloud and Tifa realizing they love each other in the present.

>Aeriskeks falseflagging as Tifabros
Your girl dies lol

ARE WE GETTING ANYMORE NEWS ON REMAKE OR IS THAT IT FOR E3

Cloud loved Tifa more. His mako mind fuckery Zack persona was obviously immediately attracted to Aerith.

does anyone remember how many hours it takes to complete the midgar stuff in the original?

Attached: Passport-to-Iron-City.jpg (678x381, 43K)

>not Cloud and Tifa realizing they love each other in the present.
It literally says here which happens RIGHT AFTER the lifestream sequence that their feelings match. How is this hard for you to understand you dumb fuck?

If I was an Aerisfag I wouldn't be posting that image, retard.

>inb4 it probably means it's optional too!!
Hey, you beat me to it!
Yeah, and so it shows the romantic VERSION of the OPTIONAL SCENE, which is the proper one to put on a page highlighting love stories in all the games.

It's why they also showed the date option with the OTHER girl on the SAME page. because the shits all optional.

>all of that retardation.
Read the post again.

>Also, that quote implies their relational problems continuing AFTER ACC, as in even AFTER Cloud is done with the guilt trip. That's why he refers to Denzel and Marlene as needing to help them out.
No, it doesn't. It specifically says that their problems are the premise of Case of Tifa, and other quotes make it clear that the reason they were having problems in Case of Tifa was because of Cloud's guilt and fear of losing them. You're specifically told what their problems were. You can't ignore that and pretend the problem was with chemistry. Hell, why would Cloud be so happy with his family and fear losing them if he had shitty chemistry with Tifa?

>“Both of them share feelings for Cloud — Tifa was close to Aerith, who can also be called a love rival. With that point in mind, they were also good friends. Nevertheless, it is not hard to imagine that she carries complex feelings as a woman toward Aerith, who had built up a special bond with Cloud that was different from Tifa’s. Tifa’s complicated feelings continue even in AC, two years after Aerith had departed the world.” ~Tifa’s profile, FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania, pg. 42-47
I'll give you this one. Or half of it at least. Disc 1 Cloud and Aerith have a different dynamic than Disc 1 Cloud and Tifa, and I'll even give you that the former two seemed closer during that first disc. However, this is still about Tifa. Tifa having complicated feelings toward Aerith don't say anything about Cloud's feelings. And I'm not sure how you benefit from this anyway as the Cloud in Disc 1 wasn't the real Cloud.

>And I think that's about it from me. I don't want to spend the rest of the night in a quote fight of the olden days and I'm a pitiful phone poster, so this is all doubly annoying for me. Shame about the RF quote though, still can't find that one. If I do I'll post it.
Aww. I love this shit. But I get it if you're phone posting. This has been fun, man. Thanks for the debate.

First, Aerithfags argue about her date scene being the "canon" one. Now they argue about all the scenes with choices being optional just because the Ultimania chooses the one where it says that Cloud and Tifa's feelings match just like the other FF couples. So what's it gonna be for you niggers?

Dumb Aerisfag

Out of context.

Attached: 32-c80_030.jpg (800x600, 345K)

This.

Samefag

this doesn't disprove anything

God damn that's really fucking ugly.

Sephiroth

Tifa's Tifas are so massive, they bend the space around them.

I said references. Like files in Shinra HQ or the Nibelheim mansion lab or something. The man himself is probably not gonna show.

I can't wait for this game.

I'll reply once more, because you seem alright.
>other quotes make it clear that the reason they were having problems in Case of Tifa was because of Cloud's guilt and fear of losing them
This is a fundamental disagreement we have, because I take other quotes, and most of CoT itself desu, to show that a number of their problems really do seem to be between them. I guess it comes down to different interpretations of the characters, but I'll just say that I've read CoT many times over the years, a bunch of diff translations, and I always saw Cloud and Tifa being deliberately depicted as incompatible. Plus ultimanias and such.

>the Cloud in Disc 1 wasn't the real Cloud.
Another disagreement. Ultimania quotes do show that the real Cloud was there, and even that Aerith could sense him the whole time. But I perfectly understand that you won't take my word for it b/c I'll be damned if I'm going to go search out the 5 diff citations from all the ultimanias when my fingers are dying.

>This has been fun, man. Thanks for the debate.
Hey, you too. It was nice debating you!

4-5 hours on an average playthrough

Thanks for proving me right.

Attached: 20190613_005758.jpg (1078x329, 105K)

>nakama
>loves her
No

>you can't love people whom you also consider your comrade
Just when I thought Aerithfags couldn't get any dumber.

She looks too western

Is tifa vs aeristh the asuka vs rei of Vidya?

Nakama is familial/comrade love. Meaning he feels the same way about Barret. Think Three Musketeers shit.

Aerithfags continue to argue about the love triangle shit but shouldn't you also worry about them shoehorning Zack/Aerith scenes because of CC

Well either way we're still getting 20 more years of this dumb love triangle. Hopefully the remake puts a nail in the coffin so this shit finally ends. It'd be even more hilarious if Cloud ends up with a random slut. The shitstorm will be massive.

>$60 for 4-5 hours
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

That scene is punishment for not going to Costa del Sol with Tifa in your party already. If she was, she doesn't meet with Johnny.

Tifa of course

Attached: Cloud and Tifa.png (1200x645, 705K)

Johnny's girlfriend is the one taking a shower. She is always in the house, even when Tifa asked Cloud to leave them alone. Johnny liked Tifa when he was younger, but he moved on and Costa Del Sol basically shows he finally got his shit together.

>tells Aeris to fuck off
>calls Tifa to his side

Attached: stepaside.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Why are Tifa's boobs so small?

It's okay as long as she can still do paizuri

Attached: tifa.gif (300x360, 1.16M)

I know some unit guys who can give you a paizuri

No, because you will likely be able to go all or at least most of the sectors and slums. Maybe we'll finally get to see the whole play of "Loveless" instead of just summaries by Cid or quotations from a spin-off.

Disregarding quotes and everything. I think we're meant to assume there is hope for Cloud and Tifa. Be it because of the smile he gives her at the end or the extra where he calls her on the road afterwards and tells her to take the day off because he is going to spend it with her (something Case of Tifa build up as being important to Tifa and showcasing the distance between them, but now there is no gap between their feelings anymore since Cloud has forgiven himself).

>It'd be even more hilarious if Cloud ends up with a random slut.
I could dig it. Anyone but Tifa.

Not enough love for Priscella (did I spell that right?)!

>Tifa was hotter in the original though
She sure was

Attached: D8yOgbTW4AAs1Po.jpg (584x1200, 86K)

Are you trying to say tell me it's open-worded?

>protects his bae and makes her run and reach the safety
>shamelessly tells the other hoe to jump into a fight with him
Absolute gentleman, that Cloud is.

>SHE'S SAVED BROS

That is clearly a tunnel system for trains. She will die. They will all die.

Attached: 1549771843602.jpg (1024x680, 54K)

Nomura said that Tifa is Cloud's koibito こいびと which unambiguously means lover.

There's also no point Cloud sleeping with Tifa if Aerith was meant to be his true love.

That just seems cheap.

Oh heck, that would be too good. All that meltdown from shipfags would've powered all the planet's reactors.

After that look that she gave Cloud at the end of AC you can bet that she locked him up in their room afterwards and began raping him

Attached: actifa.gif (500x260, 996K)

you're a fucking loser, dude.

Damn she looks like an ayy in that gif.

thanks

>calls her on the road afterwards and tells her to take the day off because he is going to spend it with her
This is from the making of featurette. Pretty sure this is implied to be about the day the gang got together to take the picture in the credits of the movie. It's not about Cloud trying to spend time with Tifa specifically. That's why he gets calls from everyone and Yuffie supplies the "closed" sign I believe.

7 captchas? Fuck this okay I'm done

Wrong. He did call Cloud Aerith's koibito though!

her name is Aerith, you brainlets

Could someone please post that infographic that says what are the best versions of every single final fantasy game?

Attached: 1425470899107.jpg (750x750, 181K)

Yeah no. Cope harder

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x245, 466K)

Tifa. It was always Tifa. His mind was just a shattered mess where he didn't remember anything correctly, unconsciously self-inserted himself into Zack during Nibleheim because his brain couldn't process being a failure in Tifa's eyes, and couldn't pull himself back together without some major help.

Cloud's utter devotion to Tifa throughout his formative and teenage years, even before she started to notice him, was the catalyst that drove the events of the game forward.

Johnny has a girlfriend.
And this is the first time Tifa is seeing a survivor from sector 7.

They were probably talking about all the people that died. Like Tifa's terrorists friends and Johnny's parents.

And he was thinking of Aeris the whole time

Cloud always loved Tifa and always will in his own my chemical romance autist way

Attached: canon.jpg (530x324, 52K)

I'd always assumed he loved them equally, but watching your friends die isn't an easy thing. Some people never get over it and if you add prior romantic feelings to the mix you get a lot of angst.
It's not that he doesn't love Tifa, you can see that in AC, he does do things for her and the kids, but he hasn't gotten over it.