For fuck sake Nintendo! Give the rest of us a chance! Please!

For fuck sake Nintendo! Give the rest of us a chance! Please!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-07-23-47-1.png (1080x999, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGcdHLVWTa4
youtube.com/watch?v=s-uYcXzxOpg
gameinformer.com/preview/2019/06/11/decades-in-the-making
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There really wasn't much to steal

Top of its game? They announced 1 new game and its in development, last game announced that way has gone nearly 2 years with no update, and is years away from release.

>Bunch of shitty ports and games for children
>Meanwhile everyone else gets games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring, both of which will outsell every Shitch game with ease
Yikes!

Attached: 1560284576358.png (542x532, 355K)

Nintendo automatically wins every E3 because Nincels are not actual video game fans. They don't care about anything that isn't Mario/Smash/Zelda. They are like Blizzdrones or Fatlus's but worse.

Anyone with a wide taste in vidya knows that Nintendo loses every single E3 because their shows are the most predictable boring things imaginable that just announce rehash after rehash after rehash.

If patricia said so...

Nintendo announced more good games in 10 minutes than every other conference combined.

Although they did cheat a bit by coercing SE to announce Trials of mana on the direct. I speak volumes of the quality of Nintend's contribution this year that even without it they would've won.

Attached: 1497460852205.jpg (350x330, 35K)

This but unironically

OFFICER HERNANDEZ

>Muh multiplat sales!

Christ son, be less desperate.

they did.

Attached: nintendo_wii_u_basenhet_premium_black_-_wiiu_begagnad-41269455-38000638-org.jpg (800x378, 24K)

Well Nintendo actually have games coming out this year where’s as the others focus on the non immediate future lol

It shows that Nintendo just don't have the games to fill an e3 show by themselves.

>cucktaku
Fuck off.

I can watch those on YouTube bro.

Unironically true. Makes me want to buy a switch.

Compared to who?

Is 3rd party support now bad? Why do seething shitters keep moving the goalposts for Nintendo?

I'm sorry but Spongbob Battle for Bikini Bottom rehydrated, Destroy All Humans remake, Carrion, Lego Star Wars 4, Doom Eternal, Elden Ring, Cyberpunk 2077, VTMB2, Age of Empires 2 remake, Commando's 2 HD, Baldur's Gate 3, Pshyconauts 2, Evil Genius 2, Maneater and FF7 remake where not shown or teased at any Nintendo conference this or last year.

I wouldn't play any of that trash if you paid me to do it.

Except Ori 2, which you didn't even mention, further solidifying your poor taste.

>More of the same games they've been making for 30+ years
Ya, no

>make mediocre presentation
>wins
E3 is getting lower and lower each year

>the only western game I would play is a 2D sidescroller just like my Mario's

Please, holy fuck, try to expand your gaming horizons. Stop playing the same rehashes over and over again. You are only harming yourself.

>kotaku
first, fuck off faggot with garbage like kotaku, second, they only show some shity ports, weebshit and shit we already know about.

Attached: 1553632361221.jpg (1181x1181, 164K)

The only game I saw that I give a fuck about was BOTW 2, which i'll probably emulate on PC like I did BoTW 1

Yeah why would anyone want to play the best gaming franchises in the world.

K E K

Attached: 1560292626378m.jpg (1024x375, 78K)

>Stop playing the same rehashes over and over again

Are you implying that all the games listed on aren't rehashes at all?

Bing bing wahoo to you too, fellow manchild.

Attached: 1479312995524.jpg (604x453, 65K)

Actually Doom Eternal is coming to Switch kek.

>Lol Nintendo doesn't have 3rd party games
>Has 3rd party games
>Lol doesn't count
Every time

>They announced 1 new game
They announced about three.

ndroids are programmed to shill their sweet devs automatically, no actual sense or reason is a part of their thought process.

Meanwhile you guys are hyped about another fucking souls game xd

Yeah and look how good Doom 2016 looks on Switch, and how it plays. Why give yourself such a gimped experience.

Who the fuck cares about special editions. But standard like a normal fucking human.

Some are some aren't. But an HD remake of/sequel too a 10/20 year old game where there is nothing else that really plays like that, is much more acceptable than a yearly Mario/Smash/Zelda release. Plus there are some original games there too, did you see Maneater or Carrion. Both look cool as fuck and are really original ideas for a video game.

>Hernandez
Why are they everywhere?

Attached: 14528232.jpg (2048x1536, 571K)

>lol guys look at what kotaku said xD
go back

why do you need a third one drone?

>look how good Doom 2016 looks on Switch, and how it plays.

Yeah and it looks and plays pretty fucking superbly for a $300 handheld system. Its been patched out the ass too and nice gyro aiming. But you wouldn't care. You'll just try and convince me I'm not enjoying myself.

>But an HD remake of/sequel too a 10/20 year old game where there is nothing else that really plays like that, is much more acceptable than a yearly Mario/Smash/Zelda release.
Ah so you're saying Nintendo won with games like
Panzer Dragoon
Trials of mana
Collection of Mana
Contra Collection

Fuck off user

>and are really original ideas for a video game.
like what? what are those original ideas?

Bing bing, mario is fun and reminds me of when I was a kid! Bing wahoo! Now where are my chicken tendies?

Attached: 1482090324051.jpg (748x684, 103K)

Yikes!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-12-10-42-1.png (1080x1760, 93K)

seething

>Anyone with a wide taste in vidya knows that Sony loses every single E3 because their shows are the most predictable boring things imaginable that just announce rehash after rehash after rehash.
Fixed

>Carrion
Carrion is kind of like 2D The Ooze though.

yes and?

He's going to claim Yea Forums is Nintendogaf you know.

Roll attack roll attack roll attack. Hardest game in existence.

youtu.be/mGcdHLVWTa4

how the fuck is this proof?
Guys I get the feeling that ninties are just trolling us right now. They can't really be this braindead.

And that's probably why nintendo didn't even go all out on future project, keeping it save to the next 6 months

>Patricia Hernandez
Havent heard that name in a while, the freakbeast still lives?

m8 I love nintendo games too, but don't dis on Destroy All Humans
very good game
also Psychonauts 2 is looking promising
cautiously optimistic

Contra collection is on PC. It's literally on steams front page right now kek. Same for Trials of Mana.

Playing as a shark and hunting humans in an open underwater environment seems like a pretty unique game. The only thing that comes close I can think off would be that Jaws game release on PS2 that was glitchy and shit and no one played or has heard of it anyways.

As for Carrion, look up the gameplay video's and have a look.

>it's only gimped slightly now

Still gimped.

Just looked that up. Game looks pretty cool. You might be right. Though it being a fucking megadrive game I would be willing to forgive a spiritual successor coming out all these decades later. Though to be honest, Ooze looks topdown, while Carrion looks like some sorta metroidvania kidna.

Who's talking about Miyazaky The Hack here? We're talking about you, manchild. We're here to watch you eat more shit and ask for another plate.

Attached: 1481178140429.jpg (1080x1348, 79K)

Do you not know how much animal crossing sells? I'm all for laughing at their shitty ports but their first party shit moves units

I'm not defending Sony either. They are shit too. I am a PCbro, but closest console "team" would be an Xbro because the OG Xbox was based when modded.

OHNONONO
This is pokemon's fault by the way. Look when it happens specifically.

Attached: 1560321842785.jpg (968x441, 86K)

Thomas you fucking weeaboo

from kotaco to lolygon.. kek

Attached: 6332222.jpg (698x672, 26K)

Yup, snoyims are seething.

Literally has won every single year except for the one year they fucked up badly and this shit hole of a board still chose Microosft.

The reality is Sony wins. Sony will always win because they're #1. And no

>Ooze looks topdown,
Hence why I said it's a 2d version.

I still think it's funny Sony has so few games they decided the right move was to not show up at all

>The reality is Sony wins. Sony will always win because they're #1.
lol

Attached: 046584877346.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

user, that happens to everyone during E3.

I want this board to get nuked.

Even a moron like Patricia Hernandez can figure it out, which is awkward for Xtrannies.

>The reality is Sony wins
Then why haven't they won since, what, 2012?>Xtrannies

>meanwhile all Nintendo flagship titles will outsell Bloodborne regardless of their quality
Sales do not correlate with game quality. Fuck off.

>Yeah and look how good Doom 2016 looks on Switch, and how it plays. Why give yourself such a gimped experience.
MAN WANTED FOR STEALING GOALPOSTS

You garbage Xtrannies need to improve your falseflagging game

Just like all other companies who either don't develop hardware or don't make games?

>sales = quality

By this logic playing a mobile port on your phone is still playing it. Why would you be happy playing such a gimped release?

Careful, he could flip that argument on you given Nintendo usually outsells most games.

>all entries in Nintendo franchises are the same
>BotW plays the same as OoT, Mario Galaxy plays the same as TTYD and Metroid Prime plays the same as Super Metroid

Who were they even competing against? Sony skipped out and MS showed zero gameplay of any kind.

Not him but
One, that's your logic.
Two, that's true. If you're playing the same game with the same content then regardless of the platform you're getting the same thing.

>up until character paid dlc everyone was bored and laughing how Nintendo could only show multiplats and bastardization of IPs
Nah

>cuts half the pokemon from existence
ok

>everyone was bored and laughing how Nintendo could only show multiplats and bastardization of IPs
Pretty much only applies to Contra otherwise everyone was hyped.

Cope. Microsoft won e3, get over it.

I don't use sales (or reviews and awards) as an argument even when I can use it.

Not really. Levels are usually cut down and rearranged, so you are playing a somewhat different, most often worse version.

I know you will think I am just saying this to shit on Nintendo. But I actually like to get games on multiple systems and play through them to see the differences. Some games are almost completely different, or have entirely redesigned areas. There is almost always a definitive version of a game and not always, but most of the time it's the PC version.

How does nintendo get away with outdated visuals and rehashing the same games over and over

Fuck off sonyfag.

>multiplats

based and redpilled
Nintendies absolutely seething

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

>Levels are usually cut down and rearranged,
>same content
Reading isn't your strong suit is it. Also none of doom 2016's levels were cut down for the switch release.

Kek PS4 is a dead no games machine

It's not the same content if a level has been sliced into 3 mini levels, simplified in parts and some parts of the level removed alltogether.

they announced at least 3 and showed like 20minutes of gameplay for everything else

This. I'm a nintendofag and even I know Nintendo only won because Sony didn't give a shit and everyone else was just a bummer. Apart from Keanu Reeves appearing in Cyberpunk 2077 and FFVII Remake, there really wasn't anything interesting this year.

>More children's games with same tired characters

Attached: 1477173869733.jpg (1024x942, 147K)

Because nintendo fans don't have standards. This is the same audience that buys two copies of the latest pokemon rehash every year.

>there really wasn't anything interesting this year.

Personally I'm hyped as fuck for Trials Of Mana. That came out of nowhere. Mana Collection and Contra Collection dropping during the presentation was cool too.

They don't all have the same gameplay though.

>nintendo fans don't have standards

Kek

Attached: The_Nintendo_Exclusive_template.png (218x171, 3K)

>ratings = quality
I'm a Nintendofag and your argument is shit. Sony movie shit like GoW or TLoU gets high scores too and they suck.

>stuff already shown in square enix / microsoft conferences
>some ports
>collection of old games
>2 dlcs
>announced a sequel to a shit game and didn't even show anything
>like 3 games that were already announced on previous directs with NEW INFO!!11

wow fucking amazing nintendo
even the microsoft conference had like 14 reveals or something
e3 was shit

Actual video game fans know how to recognize someone who has an unjustified hate against any of the major companies. Now, I'm not one to say Nintendo wins every E3 (last year's was fucking awful, for that matter, even with Super Smash Bros). But this year there wasn't that much of a competition. Cyberpunk 2077 is cool, yeah, but it showed nothing new (apart from a Keanu Reeves cameo). FFVII remake is pretty fucking cool, it seems, gotta give it to Square (to me, the second best presentation this year). But Nintendo gave exactly what their fans wanted and more. No More Heroes 3, Animal Crossing, Trilogy of Mana, Luigi's Mansion 3, half and hour of the new Pokémon gameplay, new IPs like Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina, Erdrick and Banjo in Smash and even teased a new Zelda. I honestly felt like buying a Switch. I don't care for the ports, to be honest, but they are a good addition to anyone who hasn't played the games yet.

Read If any other statements, or questions read again

Attached: 1479315156985.jpg (2048x1536, 1.42M)

Seething

Cope.

Yeah the nintendo e3 conference was great. too bad they immediately killed their biggest franchise within 15 minutes of it ending

>Sony movie shit like GoW or TLoU gets high scores too

Implying that GoW and TLoU are somehow bad games. Fuck off pleb, your seething mental illness is irrelevant.

i am seething, e3 was complete trash this year and even though i waited until the streams were uploaded to just skip over the boring parts i still feel like i wasted my time

I did read it, that's why I responded to it. It's an objective fact that Super Metroid has different gameplay than Metroid Prime and you sucking your own dick doesn't make you right. Cope.

>big game showcase with gameplay
>game showcase with gameplay
>big game showcase announcement
>10 second gap
>big game showcase with gameplay
>big game showcase announcement
>10 second gap
vs
>15 minute "gameplay trailer"(scripted)
>5 minutes talking about that
>10 minutes of some random indie dev talking about his game (no gameplay btw)
maybe if other companies actually brought games instead of gacha mobile shit they would have stood a chance

>Implying that GoW and TLoU are somehow games at all
Fixed it, might be for you though

Rent free

Not an argument, seething multiplatfag

Both GOTYs, get over it.

TLoU is pretty mindless, so while I think it's harmless entertainment I'd struggle to give it more than a passing grade.

Like, the fact that something like RE4 preceded it yet had so much more to it is baffling.

Not on Switch

>awards = quality
NPC detected

Neither did Sony, apparently

Cope.

You want me to start adding up everything that will ONLY be on Switch? Cry more.

Then read it again. I don't think the instructions were that unclear that you'd escape the loop. But then again, you do like Nintendo games.

Attached: 1482076439314.png (428x700, 532K)

Is battle for bikini bottom actually good or is that just a meme?

You lost the argument once you outed yourself as a mindless drone who neeeds reviews and awards to spoonfeed his opinion to him. You got absolutely destroyed my dumb friend.

I read it again and it still can't debunk my argument. Cope.

Those are videogames, user. Dilate more nincel.

Ok, first sales are not equal to quality. Second, in case it was, Mario and Pokemon sell much more than those games. So no, they wont outsell anything. Specially Elden Ring

liberal sóygames*

Snorlax is still around?

The others werent even trying.
Literally eveeverybody else is preparing for the next gen

God of War and BoTW, two critically acclaimed videogames and for good reason. Snap out of your 4chinz mentality.

>Children's game
>Same characters for 30 years with no depth to them
>Bing bing wahooers still play them like they have stockholm syndrome, probably because of the autism
>Bing bing wahoo

Attached: 1479314285314.jpg (944x1000, 317K)

This dumb site cut off the text, wtf.

Contd.

>Probably buys mario kart 1 gorillion + 1 each time it gets released
>It's literally the same game with a different shade thrown on it

Can't make this shit up

cope

Your faith in critics is staggering, all things considered. To me their word means less that dirt.

Attached: Critic Reviews.jpg (788x635, 119K)

>He has to cope because he just released Bing Bing Wahoo Inc. is releasing same shit for 30+ revolutions around the sun

Attached: 1476803323959.jpg (1080x1330, 116K)

>cope

>Spongbob Battle for Bikini Bottom rehydrated
>Destroy All Humans remake
Weren't revealed at any conference
>Carrion
Looks cool as hell, I'll give you that
>Lego Star Wars 4
So the same shit Traveler's Tales have been putting out for the last 14 years. I know Nintendo rehashes their series a ton but almost every single one of their Lego games plays the same.
>Elden Ring
Would've been better if it weren't leaked a few day before the reveal, but still a good reveal.
>AoE2
>Commandos 2
Cool but still just HD remakes
>Evil Genius 2
Nice
>Maneater
Meme shit
>Doom Eternal
>Cyberpunk
>VTMB2
>Baldurs Gate 3
>Psychonauts 2
>FF7R
Were revealed elsewhere before being shown at E3 this year

I mean the only new reveals from the Nintendo Direct I'm excited for are NMH3 and the Panzer Dragoon remake, but their 40 minute youtube video still managed to be better overall than everyone else's 2 hour conferences

Attached: 1530281636667.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

>Give fans literally what they wanted. Wins.

Huh.

>So the same shit Traveler's Tales have been putting out for the last 14 years.

No that's why this one looks good. They are finally changing their formula. They said they are rethinking out how their games play, adding states and more health to enemies so it isn't so easy anymore. I think it's because Lego Star Wars was their first game and the thing that made the Lego franchise so huge, so going back to it, they are giving it extra treatment.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-uYcXzxOpg

Also AoE2 isn't a HD port, it's a full blown remake IIRC. Maneater is also not meme shit, it's by Tripwire and it's not MP garbage, but full SP campaign. Looks very innovative.

>THQ doesn't count because they were twitter announcements

Why?

>mfw a dlc for smash is more hype than all of those games combined

Attached: 125678998785.png (176x226, 74K)

>redpilled
We don't use alt-right incel terms anymore. Please update your lexicon, fellow sonybro.

Attached: 1517081617371.png (989x940, 123K)

its one of the few licensed games to be actually good, the others being the riddick games
its sm64 but with spongebob characters and humor, if you like spongebob you will probably like this game

Call me when they do anything with Legend of Mana.
They went up against microsoft, and worthless nothing companies like ubisoft and fucking konami.
So, they basically had no competition.
All they could've done was announce Banjo in smash, and they would've stolen the "show".
Gaming is in such a bad place right now, you could go back in time and tell a fellow vidya hobbyist what's what about today, and he'd have a genuine laugh about how outrageously dystopian the way you paint the future is. Like it's just so unreal and ridiculous the amount of bullshit we put up with, game after game, year after year, but here we are.
Only thing I'm remotely interested in for sure is the new doom. Other than that, cautiously keeping an eye on death stranding and elden.
Dark souls 3 left such a sour taste in my mouth though.
If from ever brings back pvp, they need to fucking balance that shit. If you're gonna have one weapon type be the objective best, at least keep it from being something fucking boring like straight swords. Not to mention the weird hitbox delay on rolls, the lag abuse. The absolutely awful game design too. Who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to make it so the world invading algorithm makes you invade gank squads over people by themselves? Especially when invading hasn't really changed since early souls games, and now we have multiple white phantoms + blue phantoms to deal with on top of the host already having twice as much possible estus, plus the ability to replace his fallen phantoms as much as he wants.

Attached: 1560295116002.jpg (483x361, 29K)

Yeah and MCU turds are more hyped than every other film released each year too. Doesn't mean it's the best. Just that tons of people have shit taste.

>multiplats
>game powered by netflix
>one or two 1stparty games
>delayed game
>dlc
>NIN-NINTENDO WOON!11!!!!!!!!!!!
If this makes nintendins butthole blinks with joy....

Attached: 1534797332078.png (300x196, 17K)

The King Kong game was also fucking god tier, as well as most Star Wars games.

>THQ doesn't count because they were twitter announcements
Following the reply chain from the original post:
>user 1 says Nintendo's conference had more good games than the other conferences
>user 2 lists a bunch of games that were at conferences other than Nintendo's, yet lists Spongebob and DAH despite both of them not being at any conference.

It's dishonest putting those on the list, or else I'd say Persona 5 Royal was the best thing shown at E3 even if the only trailer we've got from Atlus is the reveal trailer but dubbed.

Everyone agrees that Nintendo won ahead of MS and Squeenix.

Sorry everyone else, maybe next year.

Attached: e3winner.jpg (1535x1080, 379K)

>Shit talking Dark Crystal
Bitch I'll fight you

Attached: 181001-thedarkcrystal-1160x773.jpg (1160x773, 187K)

i forgot about the king kong game you right
also i thought star wars was just a given cept for shit like battlefront 2016

what dark crystal has to do with anything?

Which hasn't happened at all with doom.

>plays games for story and characters
Read a book, pseud.

>Game powered by netflix

Attached: Dark crystal tactics.png (1366x768, 2.08M)

if the "top of their game" includes letting gf shit all over one of their best selling IPs of all time, sure, they're in tip top shape.

oh my bad. totally missed that. looks cool

Wasn't much to steal.

>Plays games for bing bing wahoo

Attached: 1477175684885.gif (350x263, 719K)

Nintendo definitely won

>Banjo
>BotW Sequel
>Animal Crossing gameplay (+20 mins shown at Treehouse right after)
>Luigi's Mansion 3 gameplay (especially the Treehouse segment right after, the BEST looking Switch game easily)
>Mana Collection with the first time ever English translation and western release of Secret of Mana 2 aka Seiken Densetsu 3
>No More Heroes 3
>remembering Panzer Dragoon exists
>Astral Chain gameplay, looks super good and surprisingly smooth constant 30fps
>Link's Awakening looking great and has a sort of Dungeon Builder aka "Zelda Maker" integrated

Cmon man.

>Microsoft won
They did better than Ubisoft and Bethesda, I'll give credit where it is due, but o I am laffin

Attached: 1514765602673.png (650x650, 13K)

>People predicted Seiken Densetsu 3 and No More Heroes 3

Meanwhile you can buy every xbox game on Steam and Sony is literally too buys sucking cocks to care about games.

All these old games are getting their 3rd sequels and yet we still haven't gotten Half-Life 3

Attached: sad frog.png (598x480, 79K)

Do people really thing FFVII will be actually fun to play? That whole "load gauge with cinematic white hits button mashing" will be fucking horrible for the 50 hours of the game. At least turn based battle allow you to use the powerful moves immediately. That shit is literally about stalling so the "marvel(c) bant" can unfold for the pleasure of teenager clowns and streamers who can't focus on both game and chat.

Insane people never realize they are insane.

>Shitch
You're seething hard aren't you blunderfag/eric

>Not playing for both reasons
Whether you play Bing Bings Wahoos or Bang Bang Shootings you're still seen as a social outcast by society solely because you're a white male in his mid-20s who still plays video games as their main source of entertainment instead of working towards a masters degree/high-paying job like the majority of society. Nobody who isn't also someone who plays video games won't give a shit about the differences between Breath of The Wild and Bloodborne or Metroid Prime and Halo Reach. To them they're all a big waste of time.

Attached: 1531666234139.png (1280x720, 2.09M)

tl;dr
video games are gay, and nintendo is for pedophiles

Attached: 1477244256148.jpg (536x375, 54K)

The majority of those were revealed prior to E3, and some weren't at E3 at all.

is thomas dare i say /ourguy/

>you're still seen as a social outcast by society
who gives a damn, NPC?

b-but muh keanu reeves tho

>everyone
284 votes

Attached: 1554005384736.png (464x317, 320K)

>Can't refute what I said because he knows I'm right
All video games are for children, whether you want to admit it or not. At the end of the day they're all the same electronic toys using the same two-sticks/four face buttons layout on their controllers to the majority of the world, and it doesn't change peoples opinions on how they view video games whether you're playing Baldur's Gate or Yoshi's Story.

Attached: 1465227112096.gif (325x326, 1.94M)

didn't even read your shit
not reading it again either

Attached: 1477172408217.jpg (599x827, 94K)

>LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING YOU'RE DISRUPTING MY SAFE SPACE
Yep, proving me right.

Attached: 1546940983081.jpg (584x622, 56K)

this.

The devs working on Seiken Densetsu 3 said that if it gets good reception they'll work on Legends of Mana

Sauce?

Attached: 1560107014097.jpg (824x713, 45K)

This. Sony always fucking wins.
Highest selling consoles
1. PlayStation 2
2.Playstation
3. Wii
4. Playstation 4
5. PlayStation 3

I’ll give it to Nintendo because they dominate the handheld market because of Pokémon but even so the ps2 outsold any Nintendo handheld. I love Nintendo but I don’t see how they are winning when it’s been a long ass time since a Nintendo console outsold a Sony one.

>ports, ports and more ports
>winning
>also Patricia Hernandez

I guess Yea ForumstendoGaf agrees with Kotaku when it suits them.

Attached: switch port machine.jpg (831x620, 65K)

There were 8 first party games, not including Smash.

10. The producers want to remake the entire series eventually, so there may be something for Legend of Mana if Trials of Mana sells well. They also want to eventually make new Mana games that channel the series' origins better.

gameinformer.com/preview/2019/06/11/decades-in-the-making

My nigger.

Attached: 1560017001108.jpg (1080x1080, 273K)

As if kusonyfags haven't done the same.
The fuck outta here.

Always funny to reveal how small the Sony fan base really is.
Just a bunch of hardcore shitposters that get outnumbered 10 to 1

Attached: 0A4E7C0F-1055-4D6D-B2F0-BEC5CAF75EAF.jpg (320x401, 44K)

>Implying a cult Classic like Banjo is bad

>For you, multiplats are called 'ports' and they're bad
>For us, they're called "third party support" and they're good

>Lego Star Wars 4
>AoE 2 Re
>Commando's 2 HD
>good

Because DOOM Switch has Gyro, which is the best experience for that game short of M&K

>doom and destroy all humans
>trash

Kill yourself.

OH FUCK HERE COMES PAC-MAN

This is Nintendo not Valve

You have bad taste. KYS.

That dog didn't get raped, did he?

>Patricia Hernandez
I thought he died

Attached: 1446084104094.jpg (547x692, 75K)

>This. I'm a nintendofag and even I know Nintendo only won
Won what?

Attached: Elden-Ring-trailer-700x300.jpg (700x300, 27K)

>You want me to start adding up everything that will ONLY be on Switch? Cry more.
Start.
Like what?
Another bing bing wahoo marioshit?
Another zeldashit?

Get over it.
Also can be emulated on PC with better performance, graphics, framerate, etc.

Obviously other conferences had at least one standout game but the overall conferences were so fucking bad to sit through. the Nintendo direct was really enjoyable and I don’t even own a Switch.

2 minute bit of Nintendo chessy intro followed by a slew of gameplay reveals and truly surprising announcements trumped everything else shown in the last 4 days. There were no curveballs elsewhere aside from Elden ring and that shit was being spoilerEd by its own celebrity writer months before it was even leaked

Think of it this way. I remember the other conferences less because of the games and more because of them having a gimmick to them, Keanu Reeves (I hope this doesn’t end up like Terry Crews with Crackdown) that Asian lady and a dog.

Literally not a single good game on your list. BotW2 could be promising, but its teaser was too vague.

>Shitting on Seien Densetsu 3 and it's remake which has care and effort in it

How could anyone think this? kek.

You're talking sense, but I'm afraid that shit doesn't fly here.

I liked GoW, but TLOU is utter shit.

until I see talking with ghost I can't get excited for luigi's mansion 3. The rest shown at nintendo didn't really interest me even if Banjo is my favorite game I just don't give a shit about smash