Game does shitty business practices that I don't like

>game does shitty business practices that I don't like
>"If you don't like it, then vote with your wallet!"
>game is supported by millions of silent consumers that don't care how good or bad the game is
>company keeps making their games worse because they have no incentive not to
>mfw my vote means nothing, and everyone who told me to vote was spouting idealistic bullshit
Wow, it's almost like a real democracy

Attached: 1544116476733.jpg (711x724, 287K)

Sweet guy was a pretty good gooktoon

just pirate it, you dummy. its a win-win. you dont have to pay and they dont get your money.

>instead of doing what i think its right i will follow the masses because "muh vote means nothing"
k

Familiar with the phrase "direct action against the system", op?

Children are the majority gamerbase.
Children don't think, they just buy.

At least it works for SJW publications.
GO WOKE, GO BROKE.
>GAWKER MEDIA
BTFO AND LOSING ALL MONEY,
AIN'T WORTH SHIT,
NOBODY WANTS TO BUY IT,
IT'S SELLING UNDERVALUED,
THE SJW GARBAGE IS BEING FIRED
>UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS WHICH BOUGHT GAWKER DOGSHIT
>FUSION MEDIA GROUP
>Deadspin, Gizmodo/io9, Jalopnik, Jezebel, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Splinter
AIN'T WORTH SHIT,
NOBODY WANTS TO BUY IT,
>SALON MEDIA GROUP
>worth 1.5 Billion in 2006
AIN'T WORTH SHIT,
NOBODY WANTS TO BUY IT,
>NeoGAF
IN THE YEAR OF 2017,
SJW's INFESTED THIS BIN
CORRUPT SMEAR MERCHANT "JOURNALISTS", PEDOPHILE MODS,
AND FINALLY A RAPIST "FEMINIST" ADMIN,
DOWN WENT THE SHIP OF SJW FAMINE
>VOX MEDIA
>The Verge, Vox, Polygon, Curbed, Eater, SB Natio
BTFO AND ALWAYS LEAKING MONEY,
'1%' INVESTORS DESPERATELY INJECTING HONEY,
EMPLOYEES DOING WALKOUTS, LAYOFFS, WHINING
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WITH SJW FAMINE
>ThinkProgress
AMONG THE TOP THIS PROGRESSIVE DUMP ONCE WAS,
ITS FINANCES COLLAPSING FROM THE CONSTANT BRAWLS
SJW's SEETHING, INVESTORS KEEP BLEEDING,
I'M APPLAUDING, GRINNING, CHEERING!

GO WOKE, GO BROKE
GO WOKE, GO BROKE

Attached: GET WOKE GO BROKE.png (1070x1220, 945K)

Vice news? the fuck is that?

The only difference is the the officials you elect in a democracy make decisions about what is allowed in the state/country you live in and actually impact your life. How are you in any way affected by a bunch of people you don't know playing a game you don't like? Just don't play it.

Attached: 6890238a19f066b77cd019a1540447ce13036ca427bf1384555bfc847c51596a.jpg (625x455, 72K)

>someone wants to play a game I don't want to play
>I am oppressed
>I can't just pick a different game, that's "losing"

Attached: 1481037475356.gif (245x245, 721K)

Vice's mainstream brainwash TV program which was aired on HBO. They are closing up many of their programs because money is in the dumps.

but what was it about was what i asked

A mixed bag of retarded dogshit and whining dogshit.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-6-12 VICE News Tonight Full Episodes (HBO).png (815x977, 340K)

Then fuck off to another game u autist. No one should move or change shit because of one reeeing fag.
You sound like a typical rich spoiled white millennial that throws a fit when they dont get their way

>Company is privately owned
>Wealthy investors and business partners who already have some financial power tend to make up the board of directors
>Company owners and board of directors are human beings with their own politics and agendas
>Company decides it'd rather push identity marxist rhetoric than get paid
>Company gets woke and goes broke
>Series of unrelated co-incidences involving wealthy investors and business partnerships happen to other companies due to pure random chance
Hmm
>Remember that money is created by banks issuing loans, and banks are private companies too
>Can't vote with your wallet when your wallet itself is privately owned
It's not voting with your wallet, because money is not a democratic process. If your polling office could generate 9 votes out of thin air for every 1 vote cast there, then good fucking luck voting.

Attached: think big.gif (300x300, 892K)

the real purpose of voting with your wallet is that you never spend money on shitty games

don't like it? Don't buy it.
It really is that simple nigger.

Attached: 66543.jpg (480x380, 60K)

If people are buying the game then have you considered the fact that maybe the business practices aren't shitty?

Attached: 1546616608296.jpg (775x719, 94K)

>How are you in any way affected by a bunch of people you don't know playing a game you don't like?
The company making the games you like will ruin a series because people think it's good enough, allowing them to continue making worse and worse entries.
>Just don't play it.
That's the problem. You don't get to play good games anymore. Your selection gets tinier and tinier until you're waiting endlessly for a good game to come out because every company is protected by mindless consumers who won't allow criticism. They call you entitled or say the devs worked hard and deserve your money. "Just shut up and pay, it's fine as is. You're asking too much."
So how does it not affect you when that thing you like is no longer being made?
>I can't just pick a different game
You act like there's always a perfect replacement for every series that gets ruined

>le invisible hand
Fuck off. Retards will buy absolutely anything because they don't have any self control.

Insert "Boycott MW2" steam group image here. Or just take a look at any Persona thread and watch bootlickers line up to buy the same game again for 60 dollars because it has one new waifu.

Well what else are you gonna do faggot? Bomb them? Get the government to intervene? Publicly out them?
No you're shitposting in an echochamber.

>frogposter says something retarded
color me shocked

>financial viability = quality
Bet you love Marvel and Disney movies too.

Attached: doubt.gif (377x251, 356K)

There's a reason why the government is the only aspect of our society that resembles a democracy. Democracy is severely overrated.

"vote with your wallet" literally never works because too many consumers are retarded, weak-willed sheep

>Wow, it's almost like a real democracy
that your vote doesn't outweigh millions of others? yes.
also is your alternative to just give money to the people trying to dick you over?

Got a better alternative that wont lead to 90% of the population living in worse conditions?

If people buy cancer the market gets flooded with it and non-cancer is deemed too big an opportunity cost to be produced.

Not voting is not a vote.

>A mixed bag of retarded dogshit and whining dogshit.
>Ep:1 Isreal's most hyped burger and Louisiana abortion law
kek you weren't kidding

>Game ends with the MC picking the used cumdumpster as final romance option that will probably cuck him

I'm going to not buy it AND I'm going to complain about it on the internet as well. Anyone telling you that you can only do one or the other is a braindead retard.

And anyone telling you that either is effective is also retarded.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE IN MIND? Should be just shit our pants and complain?

Literally nothing can be done.

>majority likes something i dont
>"they all drones who dont care how good or bad it is!"
literally tranny sjw tier
be eternally mad tranny OP

Attached: 1470300794644.png (299x268, 106K)

>implying I think it's effective
I never said that. But anyone that unironically defends a triple A company for any reason at all whatsoever, is invariably the most retarded. That's all. No "but muh poor devs" hostage-taking, no whataboutism, no "it's not THAT bad" downplaying, nothing. Nothing excuses defending AAA companies. If you have nothing good to say about the actual thing being complained about and you have to drag tangents into the conversation, you have NOTHING. You lose absolutely nothing should the thing in question happen to be changed due to the complaints. So why get invested? Because of a bitch-ass reason like "I don't wanna see these complaints on MY INTERNET :(((("?