HOLLOW KNIGHT SILKSONG GAMEPLAY

>HOLLOW KNIGHT SILKSONG GAMEPLAY

youtube.com/watch?v=khYsc6tsQHI&lc=z23hjnoztxzhfvcfcacdp430qovxlofkubsthx4tm5dw03c010c

For more, check this subreddit to see more stuff:
reddit.com/r/HollowKnight/

Attached: dea9a8ddb121f2c2560ebc7de56b6e826225685a.jpg (1200x1360, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1unm0LS10ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>subreddit
fuck off

>unironically linking leddit
It wasn't supposed to be this way bugbro.

Try again.

How did they make the visuals so much better? This is more than slight improvements.

I don't fucking care. If you're excited for the game you're excited to see more content. Fuck off if you have the intentions of unrailing this thread.

Did they announce a release date?!

Attached: 1536271102080.png (202x206, 46K)

Higher budget, I'd guess.

>r'ddit
Kys

Not yet, but I think it's possible that they'll announce it tomorrow during the indies Treehouse segment.

how about go away marketer?

Coming Soon™

And people wonder why they keep calling us HKfags shills.

>Cocoon instead of shade
Fits but I'm also a little sad it doesn't fight back this time.

lmao I knew this would trigger muh sekret clubhouse faggots

have sex

@466039642
@466039460
pathetic

see

@466040690
seething

>reddit

So that is the Hollow Knight audience, huh?

kill yourself

>all of these people playing like game j*urnalists
made my blood boil

>reddit
Fucking falseflagging piece of shit.

I don't care where new HK info comes from, I am just happy we have it.
Looks pretty nice, even this early combat and movement seems to be more versatile and varied than the start of first game which I know was a big complaint (hence all those "wait until you get the dash at least")

Looks like it has the same problems as HK. Huge empty world with a bunch of superfluous screens.

Easily skippable.

This game is shit anyway

>leddit
There are rules you know

Anyway I'm way too fucking bad at this game to be excited at this. It took me 2 hours to kill fucking Nosk. I felt like a brainlet when I realised his pattern.

I mean, Hollow Knight was my GOTY of the decade, but yeah, it's fucking more HK. Dunno why you pretend to be hyped about some gameplay video.

Are the aussies themselves at E3?
Will they be on the treehouse stream?

Or are they in Australia?

Apparently only the PR/marketing dude is there.

This, upvoted!

leddit falseflagging aside, this does seem pretty far along. Hope they still take their time though

Yeah, I guess you're right.

It looks so pretty

Already looks leagues better than the original game.

>huuuuur, if we make everything colorful in contrast to the bleak monocolor of the previous game people won't notice that it looks like a newgrounds flash game!!!

This game and its developers are complete reddit.

I don't believe HK was that empty. I couldn't think of a dull screen or moment.
The long paths helped a brainlet like me to explore alternative paths when I got stuck at a boss.

is this video the only uploaded content on Silksong's E3 demo?

>Silksong *Gameplay*
>Video starts with some nobody's face talking about shit no-one cares for for several minutes.
Next time link just gameplay, thank you.

Just wait for the treehouse live you impatient tards.

Stop hitting me with eyecancer.

A bunch of areas offered absolutely no challenge, like the sewers, kingdomss edge or queens garden

Sewers were pretty. Dung defender was a funny fight.
Kingdom's Edge is a bit too repetitive, yes, but fuck those bees man

i sincerely hope that the boss fight design is a work in progress.
its about as dull as the majority of the first games bosses. :/

Jesus fuck why are the people playing so garbage?

It's literally a 2D platformer in a Nintendo booth.
Surely those people have played enough bing bing wahoos in their lifetime right?

is this a sequel to that flash game

Don't judge me I spent 4 hours trying to kill Hornet

Cool beans, one less faggot to shit the threads. Everybody wins

>Hornet confirmed talks
Purchased

garbage
fuck off to redit.

fuck off subhuman reditor with your kusoge

I feel that parallax effect is more emphasized than in HK. Everything feels much more 3D. I also think that color palette is tad brighter than in original. Green places seem noticeably less vibrant in original.

>I also think that color palette is tad brighter
>tad

Attached: tenor-8.gif (220x235, 140K)

>I feel that parallax effect is more emphasized than in HK. Everything feels much more 3D.
This. It looks great.

>SILKSONG GAMEPLAY
neat-
>For more, check this subreddit

Attached: 1464768247469.jpg (512x384, 16K)

>linking reddit
>not even a thread, just a fucking subreddit
You're just asking to get shit on. but ANYWAY.
>Silksong playable at E3
>Nintendo PR saying that Thursday will focus on Indies
Hopefully they show it off at Treehouse, are any of the Team Cherry guys confirmed to be there?

Attached: 367520_20190517023327_1.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Someone said that the demo had a secret Lace fight that people weren't allowed to play because it apparently getting saved for treehouse live.

>linkning reddit
You are a disgrace to Hollow Knight fans.

>steamspy says there was a removed release date that coincides with thursday
I'm pretty sure we are getting more news if not an outright suprise release.

What are those white strings she throws? Is that Soul?

Attached: Sperm.png (459x603, 527K)

>tries checking out subreddit
>clusterfuck, don't even know where the new info threads are, cringy memes like "bapanada monday thread, where you can freely talk about anything"
every single time I attempt to even look at Reddit it's the same shit. How am I in the minority of people who don't unironically navigate this site's shitty formatting to high rate the most normie and autistic comments?

yes. Instead of spells you use soul string for tools but the string still heals and shit

I agree but I mean also there are literally multiple threads just called "Footage of x"

It was already mentioned before, they indirectly said it wont be this year

Attached: 1550338196818.jpg (918x1195, 107K)

inb4 epic store

I rather play a cunny in time.

Attached: SmugDance4.gif (88x128, 103K)

I dont see signs of infection
So does it happen before or after?

Attached: 1555500066861.png (617x851, 74K)

It's an entirely different kingdom far from hollownest, where the infection presumably never reached.

Looks nice, hope they announce a release date soon
also when the fuck did Yea Forums turn on this game, why is there so much shit posting in here? hollow knight threads used to always be chill

from what I understand, it's a different kingdom entirely, separate from the world of the first game completely. I'm thinking that after the end of the first game, the ending where hornet survives is taken as canon and hornet leaves the old kingdom behind in search of some place that didn't get fucked over.

Attached: 1531628154646.png (650x850, 340K)

May be but that still does not answer question - before or after.

That implies that the Radiance's sphere of influence extends outside of Hollownest. Which it could be, nothing that says otherwise. Though Im guessing the big bad is different here in Silksong, maybe even the hollow knight in ultra void form

>it's a different kingdom entirely, separate from the world of the first game completely.
It does not work that way, they either share same universe or dont.
OR you go for multiverse meme that is so popular nowadays when you cant flesh out decent universe/world so you just hide your shitty mistakes behing this meme

GIT GUD

Have you ever been to hollow knight threads? There's always someone who absolutely hates this game for some reason and is adamant that it's pure garbage.

Awww, game too hard for you? Kept getting lost cause you had to buy a map instead of having free auto map like in your SOTN and Aria of Sorrow? Mad that you couldn't grind to make bosses easier?

OP started with a falseflag by linking reddit.

everybody believes it's a different region of the same world and universe, user. The infection was only put on the kingdom that the deity who caused it once ruled. They could go retard and have this be an AU but there's no evidence of that

They probably aren't used to standing up and using a Switch controller. I play like shit even on games I have hundreds of hours in if I switch my mouse or keyboard.

user, I understand that.
The question if it is before or after

likely after

Hopefully, because it will allow some answers for the past events to surface

Im guessing after. Hornet was born in Hollownest, so either she was in Hollownest, went out, then went back. Or this is after, then she just went out after the knight did his thing.

t. didn't play past Forgotten Crossroads (or only looked at screenshots) and thinks the entire game is dark.

The question is, what ending is canon. Clearly the one where Hornet got trapped in the egg is not canon, unless the one carrying Hornet figured out how to crack the egg.
Also, what happened to the knight? Is there even void in Silksong? How will they explain Hornet resurrecting?

Don't the areas feel to sparse? I feel like it needs more enemy placements.

Fucking Hallownest was a dead kingdom and they had more enemies in one screen than this.

Both games take like 20 hours to complete, do you only have 40 hours to play video games per year or something?

they dont have to explain her resurrecting if the canon ending is the one where she survives

you were bringing up topics of universes and multiverses for whatever reason.
The question of prequel or sequel is the biggest one surrounding this game so it's almost guaranteed the story will tell you or E3 itself if they showcase Hollow Knight but if you're upset about being in a new kingdom or whatever, the lore of the first game is too self contained to really expand on with the amount of beings still living there who are still sentient and alive being such a such number and the region itself is already completely explored. Keeping Hollow Nest for a full game just feels too underwhelming

>The question is, what ending is canon.
That probably not gonna be answered since she survives in 2 of them

> Also, what happened to the knight?
In all ending he is fucked

Huh?
What was the indication I was upset?
I'm not.
I figured it can't be a prequel because from the sparse info and comic we know Hornet patrolled outskirts of the Hallownest before Knight returned.
If this is new kingdom it is a sequel.

Cocoon mimics might be in some places.

Sequel

the gameplay looks identical

True but the pacing of the combat already feels wildly different.

nope, I beat the path of pain, got every charm, beat Radiance fourth try, filled Hunter's Journal, all mask shards, soul containers, etc with the only things I need to do being fourth Zote battle, Nightmare Grimm, and Godhome.
This new game is a lot more than a tad brighter

Attached: 20190612_053348.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

EGS exclusive in 9 hours

I think that user means bench respawn during gameplay but forgot that that was never given a good lore explanation for the first protagonist either. No idea if fighting your Shade is going to return (do we know if geo is even a thing?)

hornet picks up 'shell shards' in the video op links, I assume it fills the exact same function as geo

>filled Hitler's Journal

Also beads.
Seems like there will be different currencies.

Moss Mommy is thicc!

SMOLL
POINTY
BUG

Attached: 1540137065992.png (342x115, 31K)

More like shitsong lmao

Her movement in the lava area demo looks so fucking good. And the best part that's not even the full movement set yet.

aaaa this looks so good, I want to play

Attached: 1551873682543.gif (300x300, 78K)

yeah

Attached: 1558066205633.gif (381x249, 198K)

>different currencies
that's honestly a big sign that this kingdom is way less unified than pre-infected Hollownest if true

are we sure it's only one kingdom?

true, it's probably not an overaching kingdom. I'm using a buzzword term

>there are people who don't like HK

Attached: 1549879435553.gif (342x239, 981K)

Yes, user, gays and trannies exist. We call them "faggots".

Someone please make some webms?

HK is good, but it's really just another Metroidvania, it's not anything amazing.

Wait for the treehouse presentation. I ain't making webms of these garbage over the shoulder recordings.

>the guy who got me into Hollow Knight is gay. It's his top favorite game and he knows every bit of lore
according to him, a lot of gays and trannies play Hollow Knight

God I don't want to admit it but it's probably true.

This game sold like 2.8m by the time they announced Silksong you numbskull.
The chances are every subset of people have played this game.

75% of this thread is reddit and shitfliging.
25% is people actually excited for the game.

The special announcement they mentioned will happen at E3 is Epic exclusivity. Sorry anons

>according to him, a lot of gays and trannies play Hollow Knight
well it's a game about bugmen

The base game was super successful, even after the crowdfunding campaign. They got cash to burn now.

I'm excited about the game and i'm seething because of the reddit link, have sex

I'm both, retard.

I'm gay and I have 140 hours in HK. I'm glad we have the same taste in games user!

They used more than green and blue color palette, WABAM, It doesn't look horrid now.

there's zero reason for indie games with pre-established success to go to the EGS.

desu, I like that Steam is actually going to get some competition for once.
Steam is pretty great, and has been doing a lot by itself, but competition at least prevents it from controlling the market by itself.

Exclusives aren't competition.

It sold more than that if you account all platforms

lmao Team Cherry would soon rather go for Nintendo exclusivity than go to EGS.

...Yes they are

Didn't the Switch version alone sell like gangbusters? And that was the last one made, so people already had the game by then. So a lot of people either double dipped for a portable version or got it on switch only.

the last version to come out was the PS4/Xbone version

>Didn't the Switch version alone sell like gangbusters?
It sold more than PC, actually.
Which is the reason lots of indie-sequel release on Switch first nowadays

I know this is either bait that I'm falling for or you're hopelessly retarded, but can you actually explain how EGS is competition and how currently Steam 'controls the market by itself'?

Yes they are. Why wouldn't it be? We are talking about the PC gaming competition, not the single title competition.

Switch version alone broke 1 or 2 million I think

The kind of competition Epic is bringing doesn't help anyone. Steam already has a way better client so the only way it could compete more with Epic is to buy their own exclusives.

Really? I thought those were before Switch?

That makes more sense as to why the Switch version did so well, then.

Yeah that's what I figured. Switch is a beast indie machine. Having those smaller games in a handheld form is very appealing for a lot of people. Since you don't usually lose much in the way of graphics in those lower budget games by going small, you might as well just carry it around with you.

well fuck, I wanted to buy it on Gog

a PC store's biggest competitor is piracy, not other stores. That's EGS's biggest failing. It offers very little benefit over pirating, and even provides some excuse for piracy since Epic already gave those games guaranteed minimum sales.

Steam can't do anything about them and it doesn't cause a competition when it comes to prices. It's not competition. It's just a fuck you to custo- pardon me, consumers.

steam version was also around 2 millions last time I checked
there's also les AAA games so indie have more time to shine, I'm afraid it's soon going to be as bloated as steam though

If there are people thinking about getting another client instead of Steam, it IS creating competition for Steam.
The same way Consoles are also competition to Steam if we consider Gaming community as a whole.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=1unm0LS10ao

>as bloated as steam
I dunno if it'll get quite THAT bad. Steam lets anyone put any fucking piece of shit up on the store. While there are some real losers on the Switch eshop, Nintendo does have more requirements to actually get on it. Steam just lets whatever garbage on.

based

It starts 1 minute in you lazy dumbass.

>biggest competitor is Piracy
Only if you are a small store, when you are as big as Steam, you don't care anymore, because if someone is going to buy a game, it IS going to buy from you. And if they are going to pirate, chances are that person wasn't going to buy it either way.

Prices are not the only way to make competition. Or do you think all clothes stores sells the same clothes and compete for prices only?
Either that, or you think that clothes stores doesn't cause competition between themselves.

Even for Steam, piracy is still the biggest competitor. That's why Steam added so much stuff on top of just being a storefront the game, to lure people away from piracy.

No

>reddit falseflag
>suddenly epic shitflinging

Oh for fuck's sake you faggots.

Hopelessly retarded it is. Competition is about winning over consumers on the merits of a product or service. People who use EGS due to an exclusive aren't "thinking about getting another client", they are forced to use another client they wouldn't have touched otherwise.

buying yourself into the market != competition

>this level of newfaggging
Derail, retard.
Unrail? you ESL?

Good. Hallownest was a dark ruin, but this new place is not.

>Competition is about winning over consumers on the merits of a product or service
And sometimes it's a service other stores can't provide.
I like steam, what I don't like is that if Steam decides to not sell something, that game is basically dead, since trying to sell it through other stores are hopeless, because people are not going to download another client just for that game, they will just pirate it, and if they feel like contributing, maybe giving them bucks through other means if possible.

I'm just glad there's a whole new world to explore. That's what I liked about Hollow Knight, not fetch quests and boss rushes. As much as I appreciate the free DLC.

>reddit
Jannies next time filter and ban reddit threads like the OLD jannies used to. Fucking unbelievable. I can't believe I used to be one of you.

EA games do fine

and Steam very, very rarely rejects games regardless

>there's an actual back and forth between hornet and npcs during conversation
Nice.

>buying yourself into the market != competition
Are you for real?
Just because you don't consider it moral doesn't make it not competition.

They design their own clothes they don't buy the right to make clothes away from other stores.

>Steam very, very rarely rejects games regardless
This is why I like them. But it's not guaranteed that it will always be like that. And competition is one of the only ways to make sure it will always be trying their best to keep at it.

I don't want to pirate it anonbros, but if i had no other choice...

Good taste, faggot

just becuase someone has more vocabulary than you doesn't mean he is a newfag.

ESL confirmed

Combat still looks shit.

>they design their own clothes
THey pay for stylists to make exclusive clothes to their brand. Either you buy from their store, or try to get a chink replica.
No other store can ever sell a piece of clothing that is the same as theirs as long they claimed it(and you can bet every single publisher makes sure they have the IP before even investing in a game).
This goes for everything, including things like cartoons, food, smartphones, cars, and even buildings.

When the fuck is it releasing?

"unrail" literally means " to remove railings", and it's basically a made up word.

Tomorrow

Nice

Do stores force you to install spyware and go in them every time you want to use the clothes you bought? If not your comparison is retarded.

I can run Hollow Knight with a few frame drops here and there. Will I be able to play Silksong? ;_;

How much of a god damn toaster is that? The Switch runs it, pretty sure even my laptop does.

it will run silky smooth

Such is life in the Turd World.

heh

>the person fighting the Moss Mother
Goddamnit what a shitter

If it's a desktop, you can buy a $50 GPU to throw in it and it will run it fine.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

> literally 1:1 Gruz Mother
> he cant even put to use old skills
absolute faggot

Derail is the actual english term he's trying to use, so he's either retarded or ESL.

>look at how hardcore i am guise
>Didnt beat nkg btw
>2 years after game came out
Delete yourself

I can see casuals dying to that more than once. It already swoops faster than a vengefly king.

And if that's just the Gruz Mother equivalent of the game imagine how fucked the late game bosses are going tobe.

People complaining about how the world isn't dark keep forgetting Team Cherry said they wanted to make this game mirror the first one with making it play out in a living kingdom and making you climb it instead of descend into the abyss.

>HK
>reddit

Attached: 1558895867028.png (721x720, 561K)

You'll never be japanese so stop using words that you only understand due to memes

>people are actually complaining the game isn't dark enough

Are you for real man?

>the level of shilling in this thread
>linking to reddit
>astroturfing like your onions supply depends on it

Attached: 1523321113086.jpg (260x283, 6K)

I started playing this year after all the DLC was done and got tired of doing bosses. I don't need to pluck off the last two optional ones who I technically already beat and then go do a boss rush mode to feel satisfied

Expect Silksong to be the anti-HK in a lot of ways, the devs said that HK was made with a theme of descending while Silksong is being made with the theme of ascending, so being more bright, Hornet speaks instead of just listening like the knight, expect many more "inversions" in this game

What a shit game, the map is a mess, the colors are boring, the design has no rhyme or reason, the animations look straight from a newgrounds flash game from 2003, the controls are too floaty, the camera is too floaty, it tried being dark souls but it forgot to be fun, thank god for refunds

It's okay to have an opinion.
Thank for your opinion, fren!

Attached: 1535366965034.jpg (397x436, 19K)

What?

>Guy had to stop playing the demo because he found a secret boss
That's hilarious

I've seen it a couple times in HK threads already and this thread has people complaining about it too.

user, ask the devs. How would we know?

huh?

It's still being made by 3 guys

send screenshots of other places you saw it. I want to laugh

>lots of indie-sequel release on Switch first nowadays

Like what? Can only think of Steamworld Quest. Everything else is PC first

JUST PICK A DIRECTION, ALREADY!

>In the demo, if you are quick, because there is a 15 minute time limit, you can unlock a room, where you can meet Lace. Unfortunately the people working there have to stop people from playing more, but Lace does say a couple of line such as you being her rival, and the fact that Hornet has been persistent.

Attached: 1536150320693.jpg (4032x3024, 1004K)

>implying I'm watching anything from this game before release
I only needed 5 seconds of footage to know I was buying it.

Attached: 267261.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Ari (the art guy) literally ran an animation studio before working on Hollow Knight. That's why these games look so pretty.

Attached: firefox_BkFjLvvWtX.png (314x518, 115K)

Great gameplay, the game looks beautiful, I only have two complaints:

1. The voice is gonna get annoying really fucking fast

2. Still no slopes? It confuses me that they dont use slopes.

Attached: IMG_20190612_015559.jpg (640x907, 149K)

Specter of Torment was switch exclusive for like a month before releasing on everything else. But sequel ≥ free expansion.

It comes out as soon as you beat Pantheon of Hallownest with every charm

Attached: 1540685510942.jpg (467x531, 48K)

>"Mechanical Apple"
>Team Cherry's logo

if Hollow Knight is shown off during E3, what general time frame would we expect it be in? I want to catch it

Attached: ZCN36RZ8_400x400.png (400x400, 70K)

>WITH charms
>not every binding on

WHATEVER FAG

They're going to show some stuff off on the Nintendo Treehouse this Thursday.

I MEAN THAT OKAY I JUST FORGET WHAT THEY WERE CALLED BECAUSE IT WAS LONG TIME AGO

Attached: 1557337917588.jpg (1784x1431, 95K)

I remember some people complaining when it was first revealed. Probably shitposters who don't really care about the game just like in this thread so I made a throwaway comment hoping I'd start a discussion on how cool is it to have a living kingdom this time.
I wonder who's the big bad here, hoping we get another hype twist like Radiance fight.

Attached: file.png (680x667, 595K)

Steam literally does the same. It's a standard for this specific market and has absolutely nothing to do with competition.
There are many stores out there that requires you to register yourself and give in a lot of data, including address, phone number, etc. And this doesn't make them any less part of the "Competition"

OMIGOD HOLLOW KNIGHT YES YES I LOVE INDIE GAMES

Attached: sb.png (572x693, 10K)

>Cherry was an apple all along
Deepest lore.

Go play star wars battlefront 2 for them sweet AAA graphix

this unironically

>Talking protag
Yikes.

>For more, check this subreddit

Attached: Yikes.png (500x519, 4K)

>2. Still no slopes? It confuses me that they dont use slopes.
The main coder guy cannot into slopes.
No joke.

refreshing from an indie and the silent shit hurt the first game's narrative pretty bad

Hornet was able to talk in the original game, would be weird if she couldnt in the sequel?

IIRC, Knight wasnt capable of talking

You could self insert yourself into the first game's protag because he didnt talk and didnt have flashy animations for walking etc. Now it feels like you're playing a pre made character.

jokes on you if you think he won't keep coming back to each thread to shit it up as is tradition on just about every board on this shitty site

>Now it feels like you're playing a pre made character.

Because you are? Because it's a direct sequel?

>Now it feels like you're playing a pre made character.
Are you retarded or just retarded or pretending not to be retarded?
Genuine question.

Man I remember when HK came out and everyone liked it here. But as usual of Yea Forums after a week everyone went "Stop shilling this stupid indie shit"
But then when it was ported to Switch suddenly Threads every day praising the guy how good it was.
Fuck you all, seriously.

Attached: 1487396100698.jpg (562x600, 37K)

I mean...yeah. You're literally playing a boss from the first game.

the Knight not talking made all the lore a one sided talk *at* you and it honestly sucked ass to try and remember all the ramblings thrown at you to piece together. Everything about Hornet talking is so much better
is there more to this screenshot? She cuts off at an adjective and it's triggering me because I want to know what's the flickering thing she'll pluck

Same as in dark souls where the player character is a nobody so you can self insert. That also helps put focus on the world instead of the character.

>the Knight not talking made all the lore a one sided talk *at* you and it honestly sucked ass to try and remember all the ramblings thrown at you to piece together.
I think it was fine.

>is there more to this screenshot?
Unfortunately not, but we'll probably see it on treehouse tomorrow

It was mostly one guy shitting up threads for a while.

Lace sure have changed

>I want to know what's the flickering thing she'll pluck
What do you think, loverboy

Attached: 1541153264797.jpg (576x590, 26K)

You're not a nobody though, you're the literal incarnation of the Abyss setting out to destroy the incarnation of Light and ascend to full Godhood.

Hollow Knight
Dead Cells
Darkest Dungeon
Ruined
Furi
Absolver
Skullgirls

How would you not love indie games?

Why does every game have to be like that?

You are an ultimate retard.
Hornet is an established character with a distinct persona from first game. Of course she can talk., of course she can express herself in unqiue, to her character, matter. And she should. People love her, not some nameless and speechless, doll.

Seriously, consider suicide if you are so low IQ. It should hurt to live life as you

>brainlet- the post

Attached: 1559025022334.png (645x773, 11K)

Is Dead Cells any good? I'm not a fan of the graphical style or the randomization but does it play good?

To an extent. It gets stale pretty quickly, though but you can have fun

>Tiso
My only genuine complaint on Hollow Knight's narrative. He had much potential as a side character that would mirror Cloth, and then they dropped the ball completely by giving him an offscreen death.
I seriously hope this won't be the case anymore for Silksong.

We dont really know if he died, though

Fucking shitposter, you can actually find his body in the edge
He even dies in front of you in godhome

Oh wait I confused Tiso with the Quirrel
My bad, little autist, sorry for enraging you.
Here, have a pointy bugfu.

Attached: 1542918590001.png (1280x1575, 179K)

POST HORNY

Attached: fukmin-dx2.png (430x690, 16K)

>hollow knight shill links to reddit
pottery

Be honest, how many of you fags cleared PoH?

Attached: 20190319015057_1.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Attached: 1552060155372.png (830x658, 149K)

These people are awful at video games. how are they at one hp at the very beginning?

I'll get there as soon as I beat nightmare grimm. Never.

It looks like you start off at one hp and have to heal before you can start playing

>how are they at one hp at the very beginning?
looks like you start the game with one hp

>hornet literally shattered a bridge and fell who knows how far, while in a metal cage
Its a miracle she survived at all

quit being a fag
there was obnoxious shilling before it released and heavy shilling during launch. it's why i didnt even touch the game until recently.

>silksong
>silk
>main character was raised by a spider
what do you think?

How will I survive until tomorrow?

Nevermind then.

Sometime before Silksong I will. I got to Grey Prince Zote just to get shitposted to death, I need to practice on Xero and him before I make another run.

>hornet with human-like fett
Holy shit, that's how a boner is born!

>Furi
is it bullshit hard as it seems?
i know it's basically a glorified boss battles gauntlet, but at least are they hard but fair?

>did PoH with bindings
Fuck that shit, drags on for too long
I'm just happy I was able to focus long enough
and got through it, bindings is pushing it

One of the few games I'm actually excited for this e3.

The Weavers are back in their original home and basically trying to enslave everyone in there. Hornet may or may not be a key point in their plans.

Songs?

ding dong

Attached: Weaversong.png (149x141, 30K)

>he could have been the Gary Oak of this game
at least Lace might be if she isn't just Hornet's Hornet

Anyone else noticed Hornet glows, as if she has an innate Lumafly Lantern?
Are those bestdad™ genes?

When is Silksong showing up on treehouse? Today or tomorrow?

probably tomorrow

Pretty sure the Knight also glows a bit, even without a lantern

If it is after I at least want a flashback to show what happened after the Godmaster ending when the Knight went full Void.

it just a glow effect on the character, legacy from original game that was fark

Wait weren't indies today?

I am the 1%

today is starting out with Fire Emblem, so...no

Pretty sure both her and Sharpe will be filling that place. Perhaps until one of them ultimately turns out to have much more grim intentions behind their actions.

is all of today's treehouse Fire Emblem? Because I have the stream up and I'll close it right now

Fuck just checked indies ARE tomorrow.

>namefag
Fuck off yourself

I like this game but I also wanna have sex with this bug.

Attached: 1551642412085m.jpg (1024x701, 91K)

>I like this game but I also wanna have sex with this bug.
the two aren't mutually exclusive

If anyone's curious, the complete poem from the intro has been leaked.

>“They see your beauty, so frail and fine,

>They see your peace, woven of faith and toil,

>They forget your heart, bound in slumber and servitude,

>When you wake they shall see your truth,

>A beast’s nature bare to all.”

>From ‘Pharloom’s Folly’ by the Conductor Romino.

What does that mean?

Attached: 1551642716018.jpg (640x702, 27K)

Are there really people on Yea Forums afraid to go to another website for information on something they like? That's pretty pathetic.

Attached: 1557738936576.png (698x1046, 902K)

>He needs explosions and sensory overload every second to keep interest
Back to your AAA threads, kid

They should hire a writer.

Reddit is for faggots and is a plague on the internet. Twitter is for faggots and is a plague on the internet.

>Thats pretty pathetic
Well, we are in Yea Forums

You people have to have something wrong with you to sexualize Hornet. What is sexually appealing about her?

She's cute and the product of royal adultery

What the fuck do you want from a first boss? Its meant to teach players the basics like most first bosses in every game ever.

In a perfect, pure world, it wouldn't matter what website it came from. It's content. The more the merrier. I dream of a world where information is just information.
...but we don't live in that world, fuck back off to reddit you fag enabler.

Attached: grindsmygears.png (600x456, 298K)

She's the easiest hardest boss in the game. There is no middle point.
Either you killed her your first go, or it took you 3-6 hours.

Attached: 1535173398828.jpg (1250x1250, 142K)

>wah basic website navigation is hard I don't understand these normies
/g/ would love you

Attached: snatcher2.png (199x199, 37K)

Apart from the very fact she still isn't an adult I can perfectly see why so many people like her past to that point.

Attached: spider crawl.jpg (908x436, 95K)

Same universe, same world, different region user.

She cute, what's the issue here?

Attached: 1550768679886m.jpg (690x1024, 31K)

reddit's tech related subforums are unironically better than /g/. Far more informative too.

>AHIT
>20 hours
What game did you play? It was 10 at most.

Attached: 1559577082885.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

reddit's tech related forums OFTEN have developers of linux apps actually showing up and doing Q and A with users.
When has that ever happened here aside from Floens?

lmao imagine fucking dying to the gruz mother of silksong

these are the people that go to e3

While having a nearly instant 3 mask heal.

What's unappealing about her, user?

She's cute and has a nice voice. That's about it.

He just has bad tastes is all.

Attached: 1549892669367m.jpg (726x1024, 66K)

just. fucking. leave.

Elegy for Hallownest was better.

What will Hollow Knight do with his life during Silksong after his sister gets kidnapped?

Attached: 1551030710404.png (1168x728, 485K)

>japanese outside japanese context
stop.

Monomon was /ourgirl/ after all.

Not enough art of Monomon and it makes me sad. Just imagine how squishy she'd feel.

upboats epic lel

>woven
>slumber
>beast

GIANT SPIDER BOSS INCOMING LADS

Probably busy being an abyssal abomination and such

Attached: God_of_Gods.png (1032x921, 467K)

Would Hornet fuck a human?

Attached: 1554556141963.jpg (583x583, 40K)

Hornet is the spider.

That doesn't sound like Hollow Knight at all.

Attached: 1551033982652.png (250x488, 123K)

God yes please.
Hit me with those aussie spiders.

The poem is talking about Hornet lads.

She's probably fucked uglier things.

It only starts getting rough when you reach PV.
Or Markoth

Attached: Hollow Knight_20181224221948.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

samefag

I can't beat that moth brodas, tips for gittin gud?

Actually, Elderbug's dialogue points to Hornet being older than he is, since he wasn't alive until after the fall of Hallownest while Hornet had to have been born before that.
However, I get the feeling that at one point there was a concept for time to run differently in Hallownest and a few things got left in that Team Cherry forgot about or didn't think mattered enough to change.
Like how Hornet is called Hornet even though the "child of three Queens" idea where Vespa gave Hornet her name never made it into the finished product.

I got one more mask to break and im at 25 hours, its a reasonable time, im just meticulous on finding everything in platformers.

>last phase with one hp
I miss the adrenaline

Dash slash.

If I was Hollow Knight, the first thing I'd do is go to my mum.

In the Void we are all one

Hmm, my main problem with Hollow Knight 1 was how much of stuff that should be basic combat mechanics is locked away until the middle of the game. Like, i understand it was trying to be a Metroid game and that it's tradition that these games take your power ups away from you and you have to find them one after the other but Hollow Knight removed so much that you were basically left with a fraction of a shell of what the gameplay eventually ended up as.
Another criticism i had was that the movement itself was not intrinsically fun which made traversing the huge map quite bothersome.
Rewards for exploration also were not great.
I always say don't make a huge map if you don't have interesting things to fill them with.

Either way, from the first trailer it looked like Hollow Knight Silk Song would solve many of the issues, but here it looks like they strip just as much from you at the start as in Hollow Knight 1. Obviously the gameplay will end up being better than Hollow Knight but the question is how long will it take for us to reach that point? I don't want to wait until the last 20% of content for the game to become fun.

If you had a dick the size of a pinhead, maybe.

>Deepnest is an attempt to communicate to non-Aussie players the horrors they go through every single day

Huh.

I think the latter is more likely, because I honestly find the idea of Hornet being an inmortal centenarian who has done nothing of importance for rebuilding the kingdom in all her life quite a bit stupid.

>Really excited about Silksong.
>But also want to go in completely blind, knowing literally nothing about it.
Fuck

Attached: 1550149587998.jpg (458x614, 55K)

What if you gave her a cum bath?

Too big for that user.

Attached: 1551981623737m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Seems like Hornet is severely weakened because of the fall? In one recording it shows her after the moss mother boss fight weakening just as she meets an NPC.

I hope after they immediately introduce her dash.

She'd probably choke in it.

She's done nothing for the past few centuries but run around constantly slaughtering the hundreds of hollow vessels that try to wake the sleepers. Not like it was in her power to do anything else to halt the infection or rebuild Hallownest.

What is she going to rebuild with? She has no real power being a bastard child who was only spawned from a worthless deal by Herrah leaving the Pale King said bastard child.

There are certain Hornet fantasies that even I don’t understand.

Attached: 6CB2A804-8448-4169-9900-840E6CA0A882.jpg (342x342, 9K)

You do realise the moment the Knight arrives at Hallownest is shortly after the Infection has started spreading once again, right?

What if you cum in a cup and she takes a bath that way? What if she got pregnant?

Where'd you check? I can't find shit about Treehouse anywhere.

Mammals and bugs are two seperate species of animal user.

any hands on impressions yet? I've seen some videos

Do not fug the bug

Attached: 1528827149056.jpg (538x819, 40K)

Spiders and God Wyrms can't breed either and yet we have Hornet.

>Godzilla and Mothra

They have more experience than when they started.

I want to impregnate Hornet with human-bug monstrosities

Attached: a2d114fe555ad3f48476ec2d55515330.png (5000x6200, 1.6M)

You wish

Should I get HK on PS4 or Switch? Don't have PC

Switch

Do fug the bug*

Attached: 1551293587495m.jpg (692x1024, 47K)

Either, I think they rewrote it for both consoles.

>mfw waiting for the PS4 version

Attached: 264van.jpg (1159x989, 74K)

I REPEAT
DO
NOT
BUG
THE
FUG

Attached: 1543564843415.png (803x499, 191K)

Fug her until she gives birth to spider human hybrids from Killing Floor.

Same. It'll take forever.

Attached: Hollow Knight_20190612102226.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

They're both technically still bugs you know.

The worst part will be to avoid spoilers for 1 year until the port is ready

>when people draw her in lingerie

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

All Radiance needed was just some love after being locked away and forgotten for so long.

Attached: 1556507999169.gif (1000x617, 180K)

>Romino
Why is the developer of Awesomenauts writing shitty poetry in other games?

When that bug is lewded just right...

I'll still dive in to threads regardless.

Based.
Fluffy moth did nothing wrong

Attached: 1529353396016.png (2472x3000, 1.86M)

>this ship

Attached: 1537639840685.png (300x331, 118K)

Unemployment taking it's toll.

> Just imagine how squishy she'd feel.
Based Monofag

This ship is based. Fuck this literal nigger dad who never supported his kids

Well duh
She is daughter of the Beast

> shipping
primitive subhumans

Attached: 1554294308895.png (1280x667, 209K)

Literally would do anything to cuddle with her squishy underbody and be wrapped up by her tentacles in a hug. It'd probably feel so good.

Stop posting this degenerate furfags "art".

Yeah but Monomon was above that, she was too nerdy and smart, since she figured whole Radiance thing and orchestrated events apriori. Sorry user she just not into that, she is higher being

Everything not machine has their vices user, everything. You just have to figure out where to push.

no, stay mad boomer

>being an autistic furgin
Big yikes from me user, consider killing yourself.

Attached: 1559916854958m.jpg (809x1024, 68K)

why dont you stop me

Attached: 1541380713474.png (1024x786, 127K)

Hollow Knight fags fuck off back to r*ddit.

Attached: 1389028192666.jpg (700x460, 67K)

Cringe.

see

Godspeed to you user

Literal nigger. Kill yourself nigger.
Furgin animal raping nigger.

chill out nibba
have a moff

Attached: 1532368136435.png (611x499, 30K)

>reddit
burn this board

Well, so are spiders and, uh, sawfags.

No furgins are fucking subhuman monsters who are trying to co-opt into bugfuckers trying taint it with their animal raping pedophile sadist fetish. Fuck furfags they should be thrown out wherever they're seen.

ok lee

shit u mad bruh yikes kinda senpai shaking muh head

Attached: 1548077292138.jpg (509x368, 106K)

t. Animal and child molesting degenerate.

Attached: 1544156429687m.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

So it's basically "They want to lewd you but you are gonna kill them"? Is the purpose of the whole game to avoid insect rape?

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUY

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Attached: 1550460032536.jpg (698x414, 131K)

watching this made me realize how silent you are in hollow knight.

did i see different currencies?
looks like heals is istant but you can only heal if you have a full bar.
she had a lot of movement options right at the start.

Attached: thicccc.png (2424x1840, 461K)

Oh, so she has many pockets, not just 1

one is infinite the other goes to 400
what could it mean?

>discreet pockets are woven within the lining
What does she keep in them?

Throwing knives and money

There was limit to Dream Nail energy too

It's like Zelda. You have to scavenge for a bigger wallet.

Apparently dying in this game makes you lose 10% of your resources.

Next thread no reddit pls

God damn I hate that shit.

>you have a total cash limit now that you need to upgrade
OH FUG
THE AUSSIES FUCKING DOUBLED DOWN ON MONETIZING CONVENIENCE

Permanently?

Does it include gold or only wood and iron?
What about cola I mined?

Pants she can wear when perverts start harassing her.

Dumb jokes aside you think there will be slight romance involved? At least some hints by some characters?

I hope we'll get a real bank then.

Probably actually.

Only the "shell shards" which are the things that have the 0/400 limit in the image above. Though I'm not sure if it's permanent or not. It would make sense if it was permanent considering it's just 10%.

Also you leave a coccoon instead of a shade that if you hit will burst to give you a full silk meter.

>Also you leave a coccoon instead of a shade that if you hit will burst to give you a full silk meter.
I wonder if it is by any means a hint she can be the next Moth Deity

Attached: 1529004336184.jpg (859x859, 149K)

What are the chances they'll drop a release date tomorrow when the indie games are shown off at Nintendo? Is someone from Team Cherry gonna be there or just a bunch of Treehouse people playing it?

I ant to believe

Oh god they're introducing so many safety net mechanics now.
And paired with ledge grabbing and insta heals you know what this means Yea Forums.

It means the designs of the lategame challenges are going to really fucking push our shit in.

Not Hollow Knight related, but I'm hoping that maybe we'll hear something about Evening Star's game there as well.

I thought you were going to cry about muh casuals.
I see you are in-fact a man of taste.

>Godseekers in silksong
>Hornet becomes a full fledged god and transforms into a giant horrifying spider creature to destroy the big bad of pharloom
Cant fucking wait for the 40+ pantheon of pharloom

Attached: waifu this, dipshits.png (2322x2538, 865K)

more like Godzilla and FAGera haha

Attached: 1552744392617.png (1000x1000, 1020K)

Base game HK always pandered to the casuals. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. What I'm in for is when they take the mechanics to the limit.

>filename
Jokes on you
*whips out dick*

>spider
>not cure pointy moth
spotted homo

>moth
>when her father is a worm and her mother is a spider
spotted the dumb waifufag

HA! I caught yooou you! You was enjoying this game and thread! ON MY Yea Forums... No.. no STOP. YOUR GAME IS TRASH! NO SOUL.

you dont know how that hybrid works
There is no reason she has to be one or another, she could be something entirely different.
Void Knight was

Why does HK produce so much butthurt?

because of reddit cross over post and the fact that OP lied to us and is a colossal faggot.

Attached: beavis and butthead reaction.gif (500x304, 359K)

Because it has too many cute nigs

Attached: 1556129280459.jpg (825x1200, 248K)

cute

>was looking for this post

yes i like drawing thicc pale king

Attached: pale thicc (2).png (1806x3020, 959K)

and another one

Attached: learned something.png (498x737, 84K)

based for pissing off so many faggots

Pale King is not for thicc you degenerate mothfag
He's an icon of shitposting, not a reason to start worshipping some bitch and her light addiction

Attached: 1552999572924.png (300x330, 9K)

This is an atrocity and I hate it deeply.

Attached: Thick Knight.png (407x670, 60K)

when it's going to be on treehouse?

what is treehouse?

>still no news about the rain world update or sequel
enjoy it hollow chads
for now I must suffer

Attached: ralseimercedesbenz2.jpg (1509x1156, 128K)

>being this assblasted by a url
that's pretty reddit desu senpai

Team Cherry is the only company I would ever consider buying a game day one. Heck, I almost want to pre-order Silksong.

was it rape?

At least you have that megamod.

Wake me the fuck up when ESA 2 comes out.

Do not despair Slugbro
The More Slugs expansion will come soon

>At least you have that megamod.
not even
the version of the mod we have is for the 1.0 version of the game and has little to no content and most of the characters are just separate mods by themselves

for the actual REAL deal release, the devs are waiting for videocult to release the 1.7 version of the game which is currently NEVER EVER

Hornet is very well spoken, I love the thought of her speaking to all the new bugs, and living her best life.

Its three dudes and they are bros so I assure you when one thing is not up to standards they most give the guy responsible endless shit till its fixed

>Your background in this screen is fucking shit, fix it
>I will fix it when these mobs dont suck ass.

she is a PRINCESS faggy
Of course she is well spoken, has good manners when needed and well-taught

no
It was an execution
by Rape

Attached: 1554920751470.png (410x500, 38K)

nice user, me too

they are australian and thus aren't deep into SJW shit(or at least doesn't let it control their entire lives) which means they have time and probably have a LOT of banter

Yes
You now an fantasize about raping beautiful deity

>Kills her void-infused half siblings without hesitation
>Possibly slaughters the Hollow Knight before being captures by a bunch of ragheads
>good manners

Attached: 1553789318986-1.png (578x435, 316K)

you need to earn it pussy

>They see your beauty, so frail and fine

Attached: a_silly_hollow_knight_meme_by_psyknight72_dbq9g0i.png (649x686, 131K)

Earn it my ass, did she even stop to think "Man they look a bit like me, maybe I should stop slaughtering them watching them squirm as the point of my needle penetrates their frail void-filled bodies and ending their sub-bug lives like the filthy void abominations they are"?
It's worse than mothfaggotry

She was trying to prevent Radiance escape all she could, she did nothing wrong. It was her duty and she as on it. She also was able to change her mind once she saw how strong the next Vessel was and thus realizing killing him wasnt necessary and he could handle Radiance.

Yes but was it entirely necessary to pin a dead bug against a rock with its own nail?
It's not like the pussy got to shit scared of Hornet that it committed Seppuku so hard the nail just stuck into the damn thing.

also i draw thicc hornet with fishnet

Attached: hhornet.png (1864x1229, 885K)

MUH

Hot.

>Yes but was it entirely necessary to pin a dead bug against a rock with its own nail?
What she was supposed to do? Sign a lullaby and let him go? Talk him out? You know she couldnt they were drawn by force they could not resist nor wanted to. If there was other way surely she did take it, she is not a monster

Better. I do enjoy me some thick Hornet.

Attached: Hornet_Bestass.png (1080x1560, 163K)

> thiccfag
filtered and hidden

why does every hollow knight thread eventually devolve into a softcore porn dump

you mean like every other Yea Forums thread that has a whiff of waifus?

also i forgot to say that i have a thicc quirrel too

Attached: Thiccrel.png (1580x2092, 285K)

no you forgot to leave

It's full of cute bugs

where can I see this info user?

Attached: Hollow Knight baking.png (1280x1416, 1.16M)

So is Hornet "born of void"?
I thought she was not void in Hollow Knight 1 because she can talk, has a personality and gives soul when you hit her. But from this gameplay trailer it looks like when she dies black void shit escapes from her body

Attached: 1530587837808.gif (140x134, 9K)

to be honest i don't really like new bugs designs

also i have this other drawing of Hornet that i didnt finish because i didnt like how it was going.

Attached: thicc hornet.png (449x722, 119K)

I dont know what he is talking about but there was no Rd for SIlksong but current knowledge is that they still early in production and they wont leave it until edn of the year
therefore 2020

How about you make someone decent looking for once instead of fetish shit

>check steamDb history
>it is full of entries of devs reversing dumb tag applied by users
kek

Attached: 1532394123464.png (1634x590, 103K)

but the bugs in HK must be human sized because of how large they are compared to the "rain drops" in the city of tears

And here is the date - it just a placeholder.
The year is correct, though.

Attached: 1542331411590.png (1643x384, 89K)

No, she's Herrah and the Pale King's kid who was then raised mostly by the Weavers.
Only Hollow Knight, Little Ghost and the Siblings have void.
And maybe the Snails but I'm not sure on that one.

like this?

Attached: hornet.png (1660x1540, 51K)

Well, she is a half-spider raised by bees, but her other half is Pale King. Who knows how his species works.

She's a mix of Beast/Spider and God/Wyrm/Saws, so no void.

better
Now draw more elegant sexy hornet
not your dumb fetish stuff

Attached: asd.png (706x479, 20K)

Where are the swooping magpies, the Kangaroo's kicking people to death and the most dangerous of all Aussie creatures: the Dropbear

Nah, those are just little drops.

>2020
Please no. Luminous Avenger is gonna have to carry this year hard.

>don't draw your fetish draw my fetish

Attached: 1558030022751.jpg (300x188, 19K)

>black void shit
Nah, that's just black of fucking death
Unlike the hollow knight, when hornet dies, she fucking DIES

> asking for close to original design drawing
> fetish

Attached: 1538193756289.jpg (500x328, 71K)

Well, PK did all sorts of experinents to turn his kids into vessels. He may have void infused semen for all we know.

if you came from rebbit you're probably a fag in general I came here from Erectile Dysfunction so say what you will but reddit still has alot more niche info than Yea Forums and they tend to be less stingy faggots about sharing it. Also it's a more organized and a better retainer of said niche info usually.

You know I'm right faggos.

also i make sprites

Attached: karts (2).png (1400x420, 66K)

Dead Cells is a bit of dumb fun at best, the structure takes the worst of linear and rogue inspired structure to ruin a lot of the promise the combat had. Not a highlight of indies, replace with Ori.

Now these I like. But legit, Hollow Kart sounds like a terrible idea.

>hornet's car has herrah's mask
>the knight's car has the face of his god form
Nice attention to detail

where is Radiance's ass huh, HH

C'mon, user, I know you have a ELEGANT DOM FETISH.