Attached: Untitled.png (367x274, 215K)

Obsessed and rentfree

death to snoy

>consoleshit

>tfw every single post ITT proves OP right

Resetera sucks! Fuck Resetera! And most of all FUCK NINTENDO

Yep

Retardera loves Sony.

Yeah but snoyfags are braindead so they can't comprehend this.

You have it backwards. Sony is the one that is pro cutting off your dick.

>being a consoletranny
LMAO

Its a war... a CONSOLE war....

resetera love sony tho because they're pro faggotry

Attached: sony gay.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 1559800514303.png (416x312, 245K)

You need to calm down OP and have sex. Allow me to explain why:
Trannies are just a giant barrel of firecrackers, or it's better to describe them as higher-maintenance babies. Dealing with a baby for the first 2 years is hard enough for some people. Dealing with a drugged up adult baby who starts shitting itself and crying just because of pronouns, and this baby needs to be treated like one for DECADES, is not something any normal person wants to deal with.

What's beautiful about the present world is that there's 7.7 billion people on this planet. Coupled with the average lifespan having ~2.5 billion seconds, straight away you can write off 5 billion people from your list of potential acquaintance during this life and this is not even pushing it. You get a freedom of choice from an extensive list of humans to waste your limited lifespan on with far less baggage and retardation than trannies. We can afford to be picky with acquaintances more than ever before in history and stuff whole categories into an exclusion list without having to give a shit about individualism and "exceptions-to-the-rule". A choice of quality, always choose higher from the pile as opposed to lower where trannies are located. Even autists are better on the baggage scale than trannies. Use this luxury of the current age when you can write off entire human groups as irrelevant because your lifespan is too short to accommodate them mathematically and realistically. Nobody should dictate who you waste your lifespan on or prioritize in your life, and anyone who calls you a bigot for excluding certain groups is a bigger bigot themselves for attempting to dictate how your most precious lifespan is spent because they are narcissistic entitled mutts who think being a tranny is a value onto itself worthy of respect when it contributes nothing to anyone except misery and retardation.

Last I checked Sony were the ones censoring game to appease trannies.

WTF Sonybros, we can't let this happen, post more anal vore, basedjaks, and twitter screenshots, quickly!

Yea Forums always was full of manchildren.

Barnaclehead
I'll purge them or my name isn't squidward tenisballs

what? resetera are snoyfags

most of us nintendo folk are on Yea Forums cause we got banned from neofag for liking wholesome heterosexual games instead of snoy tranny simulators

But that makes no sense. Resetera loves Sony, so if they were invading there'd be spike in pro-Sony threads.

>going there in the first

kill yourself

Your newfag is showing op, Yea Forums has always been nintendo-gaf. Lurk more.

Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board. Who runs this board? We run this board.

Attached: 168A4412-AB49-45FA-9592-47BF25E3E272.jpg (512x512, 14K)

tell me a better place to get videogame news in 2001?
it used to be normal once upon a time, until the HRT

>past half hour

Attached: giphy.gif (250x166, 227K)

spongebob is so fucking stale to me, nevermind how the later seasons sucked, im just so tired of seeing it everywhere

where the fuck do you see it other than the occasional reaction image?

Attached: 1459574262718.jpg (512x397, 45K)