Thoughts on M&S Tokyo 2020?

Thoughts on M&S Tokyo 2020?

Attached: 1556145740308.png (513x594, 486K)

It looks fun

Attached: WHO POSTED MY NUDES ON TWITTER.COM.png (100x130, 27K)

looks fun but i'm not gonna buy switch for it

Do we know the roster already? Which Mario villain could they put in as an equivalent to Zavok?

Attached: 1541221796652.jpg (2048x1536, 435K)

Sega is promising a Olympics game for PS4 and PC without Mario

Are they doing that bullshit again where they only allow certain characters at certain events?

Bowser. Because he's a fucking Bowser knock off.

They're not doing that thing where certain characters are only playible in one event again are they? I hated that shit in Rio, just put them in the normal roster.

Once again, no Rouge?

Cool, so there's at least 3 games on the Switch where I can play as Shadow

Why is zavok still a thing. One of the ugliest and least interesting villains I have ever seen

Too hot/ weird for kid

Should be 4

Someone at Sonic Team likes him, I guess? I get the feeling they made the Deadly Six to be knock-off Koopalings.

So basically Team Sonic Racing's roster

Zavok is bootleg Bowser.
I'd take Infinite over him at this point.

All I care about is Blaze being in. Thats it.

Do people still buy these? I thought it was just a novelty of having Mario and Sonic in the same game, not something you should make a whole series out of

Zavok isn't there either, and we saw him being played in the trailer.

Yes, excluding Rouge and Omega. Team Dark got shafted hard.

and Big and the Chao

They sell more than mainline Sonic games, which is why the people who worked on Generations work on those instead of actual Sonic games.

Attached: 1556056375256.png (531x459, 312K)

>Bowser. Because he's a fucking Bowser knock off.
Yes, but Bowser is based and he's equivalent to Eggman. Zavok would be more akin to Boom Boom.

Not the same guy, but I only played the very first Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, way back. Has the series gotten better? I mean, it was a fun game, but I wonder if it stayed on the same level or if each entry improved and built on things.

maybe he's sort of a boss?

Can I just have Blaze the Cat barefoot? please mighty lord John let me see her feet.

Attached: 1490413072815.gif (336x200, 758K)

peaks and valleys, the 2010 DS one had a funny story mode

Attached: IMG_E7338.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

The last game had characters that were exclusive to certain events (Rosalina being exclusive to gymnastics). Maybe Zavok is exclusive to boxing?

Attached: 1559668451294.png (900x1200, 1.53M)

Wasn't zavok exclusive to boxing in the last game too?

No Rouge, not interested

Closest you're going to get bro, looks like they aren't showing Sonic characters' feet unless they're Eggman.

Attached: 1542365263482.png (370x510, 209K)

Are they worried about the blob feet looking weird? Why design them like that in the first place then? just show them jeez.

A lot of these games sell due to brand recognition alone. Super Mario Party is one of the highest selling Switch games if I'm not mistaken.

I wish she would take good care of my rifle. If you know what I mean.

Attached: 1463772605358.jpg (1860x2179, 541K)

Should be fun

Attached: D7XatdLXYAAnXux.gif (438x270, 2.9M)

Yep
>No Rosalina in sight
She better not be exclusive to certain events. That shit was so stupid in the last, just allow us to play as everyone in every event for fuck's sake